HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, a true friend and patriot, was badly injured but will fully recover. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 14, 2017 03:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, a true friend and patriot, was badly injured but will fully recover. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
Posted by: Trump = a douche ()
Date: June 14, 2017 03:14PM

Trump sounded like a real fucknut up there at the podium today. What a douchebag.

Re: Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, a true friend and patriot, was badly injured but will fully recover. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
Date: June 14, 2017 03:20PM

He is a good president

Posted by: American voter76 ()
Date: June 14, 2017 03:47PM

I feel bad for Steve Scalise and I hope he fully recovers but you have to admit that as a republican he was asking for it.

Posted by: Gutless Libs ()
Date: June 14, 2017 03:53PM

American voter76 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I feel bad for Steve Scalise and I hope he fully
> recovers but you have to admit that as a
> republican he was asking for it.

You need to be rounded up, gutless faggot.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 14, 2017 04:41PM

Its well documented that Scalise was a white supremacist with ties to the KKK.

Posted by: innuendo ()
Date: June 14, 2017 04:45PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Its well documented that Scalise was a white
> supremacist with ties to the KKK.

No it isn't. What is well documented is that Robert Byrd who the Democrats put third in line to the Presidency had strong ties (through his service) to the KKK.

Posted by: you really are scum ()
Date: June 14, 2017 04:47PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:

It's not bad enough that you and your kind incited this violent whacko to commit his cowardly act, but now you personally attack the victim.

Date: June 14, 2017 04:47PM

Date: June 14, 2017 04:49PM

Scalise being the KKK congressman is common knowledge. You people didn't know?

Posted by: not so much............. ()
Date: June 14, 2017 04:53PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> http://nypost.com/2017/06/14/steve-scalise-was-onc
> e-linked-to-david-duke/
>
> He was KKK in 2002.

Fist, KKK wasn't even alleged. Second, he never heard of the group he spoke to. Can't you dipshits keep your lies straight?

Posted by: what we know ()
Date: June 14, 2017 04:54PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Scalise being the KKK congressman is common
> knowledge. You people didn't know?

Cause there is nothing to know. Liar. All we know is that you are a confirmed liar.

Posted by: #FakeNewKills ()
Date: June 14, 2017 04:56PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:

^ This is the kind of fake news that gets people shot.

Posted by: bottom line ()
Date: June 14, 2017 04:57PM

The bottom line is that a whack job leftie like Gerry opened fire on a group of GOP Congressmen today. Was he inspired by Gerry? Perhaps. Is Gerry likely to follow up in his own sort of action? Very likely.

Date: June 14, 2017 05:04PM

That's right, Scalise like Sessions also doesn't remember which groups meeting he spoke to and attended.

Posted by: all libtardz are the same ()
Date: June 14, 2017 05:09PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> That's right, Scalise like Sessions also doesn't
> remember which groups meeting he spoke to and
> attended.

It's OK. You know who else criticized Scalise online before taking shots in real life at him? James T. Hodgkinson.

Date: June 14, 2017 05:42PM

That's because Scalise is a piece of shit. That doesn't justify violence but criticism is the right of all people.

Posted by: own your actions ()
Date: June 14, 2017 05:45PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> That's because Scalise is a piece of shit. That
> doesn't justify violence but criticism is the
> right of all people.

But people like you got Hodgkinson to act. You must be so proud. Is this the revolution you warned us about?

Posted by: Libtardism Kills ()
Date: June 14, 2017 05:46PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> That's because Scalise is a piece of shit. That
> doesn't justify violence but criticism is the
> right of all people.

^ Gerry still spewing venom and spreading hate.

Posted by: Ingrates r U ()
Date: June 14, 2017 05:51PM

No one has taken the time to thank Fox News for posting the coverage, On behalf of the FFXU family of friends I want to thank you Fox News.

Date: June 14, 2017 08:21PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:

Prove it!

Posted by: you are a liar ()
Date: June 23, 2017 11:10AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> http://nypost.com/2017/06/14/steve-scalise-was-onc
> e-linked-to-david-duke/
>
> He was KKK in 2002.

Sorry if I take the word of a black Democrat Congressman over a liar like you.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/228228-democrat-scalise-doesnt-have-racist-bone-in-his-body

Posted by: Derrick ()
Date: June 23, 2017 05:08PM

The congressman a big anti gay crusader was partly saved by a lesbian cop. He worked to end the ban on the mentally ill buying guns and was shot by a guy who fits the category of mentally ill. He is opposed to socialized medicine yet is in the hospital on the government's dime. Now there is irony.

Posted by: i can't resist ()
Date: June 23, 2017 05:57PM

Gerry - I have to ask. What is your education level? While I understand the nature of this message board, your comments have no depth and are essentially emotional reflections. If one were to persuade others as to the benefits of state control and significant income distribution, along with perhaps some variant of Keynesian economics, I can't imagine someone less capable than you. Apologies if you are a teenager without yet any opportunity to develop emotionally or intellectually.

Date: June 23, 2017 07:13PM

i can't resist Wrote:
> Gerry - I have to ask. What is your education
> level? While I understand the nature of this
> message board, your comments have no depth and are
> essentially emotional reflections. If one were to
> persuade others as to the benefits of state
> control and significant income distribution, along
> with perhaps some variant of Keynesian economics,
> I can't imagine someone less capable than you.
> Apologies if you are a teenager without yet any
> opportunity to develop emotionally or
> intellectually.

The benefits of state control, income distribution and Keynesian economics? You sound like rightard idiot that listens to too much talk radio. Why don' you start with showing principle on state control, why don't acknowledge the success of Keynesian economics in pulling us out of the recession and why don't you start focusing on the problem of wealth concentration rather than distribution.

When I hear shit balls like you it makes me want to barf. You're less then the dirt beneath my feet. You're a mental midget and a slave. You're a fucking Trumptard for the love of God. You're a God damn disgrace in every sense of the word.

Date: June 23, 2017 07:16PM

Derrick Wrote:
> The congressman a big anti gay crusader was partly
> saved by a lesbian cop. He worked to end the ban
> on the mentally ill buying guns and was shot by a
> guy who fits the category of mentally ill. He is
> opposed to socialized medicine yet is in the
> hospital on the government's dime. Now there is
> irony.

Yup, he's for guns and against health care. Didn't turn out well for him, he lucky he personally has access to long term health care though. Republicans are trying to bankrupt American families who may need care one day like the care he is receiving now.

Steve Scalise is the whip, not only did he vote for that, he forced the entire house to vote for that.

Date: June 23, 2017 07:19PM

I guess we can assume both gun control and access to health care have a new found meaning to Steve Scalise.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.