HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Heaven and Hell
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: June 13, 2017 11:42AM

This isn't supported by any scripture that I can find but every American that I have ever met, rich or poor, black or white all believe that as soon as they die they go straight to heaven. Here is what I was taught. Christ was baptized when he was about 30 years old but Americans are impatient and baptize you as soon as you are born. This early baptism they claim is in case you die at an early age, too young to personally accept Christ as your savior, this baptism will get you straight into heaven.

Once you are old enough to walk and talk Americans instruct their children to accept Christ "as their personal savior." And this guarantees that if you die you will go straight to heaven. Then you're taken to church and bible classes to understand what you have just agreed to.

Every American believes this with no supporting documentation. Americans all also believe that when they get to heaven that they can see everything going on here on earth. That once in heaven you can see everyone showering, masturbating and must watch your family suffer here on earth. This is what heaven is described to me by every American that I have ever met.

Americans also believe in ghost because not everyone accepted Christ as their personal savior and so they got stuck. Growing up and being raised a Catholic, I thought that maybe only Catholics believed such nonsense but no it's all Americans. As an adult, I've dated all races and religions, I've also met people from all faiths and studied world religions. And I have yet to meet someone in the 50 years I've lived in America that does not believe this nonsense.

It's my birth right. I accept Christ and boom I go straight to heaven when I die, right? Wrong. First, why would God even want you in heaven after what you've done with this place? Well, I'm waiting. And somewhere in your empty head you must understand that to God you are like a cat or dog, when you die, God can just get a new one.

Take a look at how beautiful the earth use to be. Now look at what we have done with the place. And you really think that God wants you in heaven so you can do to heaven what you have done to the earth?

I'm not going to keep talking to you because it is the equivalent of yelling "wake up" at a zombie. I'm just wasting my spit. The only way for me to survive is to kill the zombies. I'm living in a zombie Apocalypse. You're not sheep, you're fucking zombies and it's time to kill the zombies so that we may survive. God bless America.

Stay Informed:

Cancer and Cannabis
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/cancer-and-marijuana.html

(How to) Dark Web
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/-how-to--darkweb.html

(How to) Beat Stingray
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/how-to-beat-stingray--nsa--fbi-and-police-surveillance.html

Big Pharma and You
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/big-pharma--american-medicine-.html
Attachments:
z_Jesus_battlefield.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Heaven and Hell
Posted by: 4me2liveisChrist2dieisGain ()
Date: June 13, 2017 12:10PM

You must be born again to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Give your life to Christ.

Posted by: David Fuck You TOO ()
Date: June 13, 2017 12:17PM

VoteStrike Wrote:

> I'm not going to keep talking to you because it is
> the equivalent of yelling "wake up" at a zombie.
> I'm just wasting my spit. The only way for me to
> survive is to kill the zombies. I'm living in a
> zombie Apocalypse. You're not sheep, you're
> fucking zombies and it's time to kill the zombies
> so that we may survive. God bless America.

If you honestly felt this way, then why did you start another thread detailing your paranoid dementia on this same subject?

On some level, your asinine outlook is worth a few shits and giggles.
But nobody cared to discuss it with you last time, doubtful that anyone is going to discuss it with you here and no one is going to give a flying fuck if you decide to start yet another thread on it in a few more days.

Get professional help.

Or just kill the closest thing to a zombie you will ever come across, yourself.
Attachments:
vote.jpg

Posted by: Vagina Strike ()
Date: June 13, 2017 12:22PM

Useless fucking waste of flesh.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.