HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Urgent! Stop World War III – here’s how
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: May 24, 2017 09:10PM

By VeteransToday

HELLO. Please read this….

While many say calling D.C. does no good, we have to assume that if we all call—and encourage many others to do so—then there could be enough of a groundswell to make the imperialists in Washington blink and avoid a war on Syria, at least long enough to buy some precious time.

I urge everyone, at least this one time, to immediately call the White House at 202-456-1414 [follow the prompts, to get to public comment, which is briefly taken by a live attendant, but no name or address is asked of you].

Also call the capitol switchboard, 202-224-3121, and 202-225-3121, to ask for any senator and House member by name. And it does not hurt to call legislators’ district offices, too.

We must not allow another catastrophic war to occur. Russia is moving warships into the region. This cannot be stressed too greatly. Make the calls. Letters, faxes and emails are OK, too, but please call first—right away, at least on this issue.

Do this for the kids and grandkids, and call your local newspaper and raise hell, too, if you want to put some icing on the cake. Tell the editors by letters, faxes and calls that you don’t buy the claim Syria is gassing its own people and that the “intel” is way too unreliable for which to justify another war led by this bankrupt nation.

Sincerely and urgently, Mark Anderson [spread this story far and wide ASAP]

Read more: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/29/stopww3/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Urgent! Stop World War III – here’s how
Date: May 25, 2017 04:30AM

That's the thing I want World War 3 to happen so I have a good goddamn reason to kick off the race war as well

Re: Urgent! Stop World War III – here’s how
Posted by: 14/88 ()
Date: May 25, 2017 05:07AM

Make America Great Again Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's the thing I want World War 3 to happen so I
> have a good goddamn reason to kick off the race
> war as well

This.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.