HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Your best/worst party story?
Posted by: Party Puker ()
Date: April 27, 2017 04:28AM

I went to a lot of parties in high school. There were at least 2-3 every weekend.
I went to this one party & they had a real bar in the house. I asked for a glass of ice water because it was hot. The smart ass throwing the party handed me a icy glass of clear liquid.
I drank about half of it down & turned out it was frozen gin. No flavor at all when I drank it. The guy thought it was the funniest thing he ever saw after I drank it & got sick.
I got sick as a dog. I went upstairs & his parents had a white leather sofa.
I lifted up a cushion & puked my guts out. Put the cushion back & left the party.
I puked all over the white shag rug, in the flower beds out front, and all over the cars in the driveway.

I passed out next to the house & woke up the next morning.
Good thing I didn't die from alcohol overdose.
I heard a week later his folks had to throw out their nice new leather sofa & the carpet too. I bet he never pulled that trick again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your best/worst party story?
Posted by: tootguy@aol.com ()
Date: April 27, 2017 06:59AM

I threw my son, William, a birthday part when he was 7 years old. I hired a clown to play the saxophone and do some magic tricks for the kids. I walk into another room and see the clown and my son William going at it. I can understand if the clown was doing it against his will but it turns out that my son William was the one who seduced him and it was consensual. I told my son that this type of behavior wasn't ok and he proceeded to throw the biggest hissy fit ever. I didn't pursue charges against the clown since it was my son who held him against his will. After that everything went down hill. Now my son has a desire to become a clown for birthday parties. I'm getting too old for this and my oxygen tank is getting empty

Posted by: YLTHK ()
Date: April 27, 2017 08:06AM

Three of my friends and myself attended a party when we were in highschool. Was a great party that lasted well into the early morning(no parents). By the time the party wore down either people had left or were passed out. My friends and myself woke up(if you can call it waking up) and gathered ourselves together then proceeded to leave but not before one of our friends came up with the idea of jerking off in the milk. So, one by one we donated our DNA to the milk jug. Expiration for the milk was still a week away so we knew that someone would be drinking the milk.

Damn, that was a great party! Didn't get laid but I'm sure somebody did.

Posted by: Sharting ()
Date: April 27, 2017 08:08AM

I was at a keg party in college one winter, one of those drunkfest debacles where people get so drunk no one knows what the hell's going on after a few hours. A few hours in, i went to take a piss in the upstairs bathroom. my stomach didn't feel good before i got to there, and as i pissed i squeezed out a fart, except it was much more than gas. yeah, i basically shit diarrhea into my underwear. i was totally freaked out, so i just took them off and cleaned up. i actually felt better too. there was a big line of people outside the bathroom door and i didn't want to leave a shitty mess in the garbage, so i just flung the window open and threw them out into the backyard. it was a freezing cold night, i figured no one would be out there to see it.

so fast forward a few hours later, one of the kegs kicks. the guys running the party were like yelling "time to tap another keg, motherfuckers, wooooo!!!". This was like a 5 or 6 keg party, and it just so happens they were storing the extra kegs out in back of the house where it was nice and cold.

so a couple'a drunk meatheads ran down the back steps and lugged a new keg up into the kitchen, where there are literally 30 people waiting for a beer. as they rush to put the tap on, they notice a white cloth sitting right on the top of the keg. all of a sudden they're all yelling "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!!" "WHO THE FUCK PUT THAT THERE."

Yep, there was a shitty pair of underpants on the new keg. The whole room was like "Ewwww", chicks were freaking out, the underwear got thrown across the room, freaking more people out, the dudes running the party were getting real pissed and like "Who the fuck would do that?" and "Somebody shit on the keg".

I could barely contain my laughter. They eventually put it back outside and tapped another one, but for the rest of the night it was a main topic of party conversation and was just making the guys holding the party angrier and angrier about it. They were like ready to beat the shit out of whoever "shit on that keg".

Posted by: William Moreno, Anal Catcher ()
Date: April 27, 2017 08:21AM

Gang banged by a bunch of midgets dressed as the 7 Dwarves. What a great party!

Posted by: Ashamed of everything ()
Date: April 27, 2017 10:16AM

I had sex with one of my sisters as part of a spin the bottle challenge during a drunken fest. Several of us had to go into a dark room where others separated us and we all went to different areas to have sex. I didn't realize it at the time, but they paired my sister up with me. I remember having that weird thought in the back of my mind as I was banging away; "I wonder what the chances are that this could be my sister?"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.