HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MAGA - Trump's National Security Guy Flynn Broke the Law Multiple Times & Trump is Covering It Up!
Posted by: D'OHnald's Benghazi Problem ()
Date: April 25, 2017 05:32PM

The lead Republican on the House Oversight Committee and the senior Democrat on the Committee publicly announced a very rare bipartisan rebuke of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn on Tuesday after seeing private information that confirmed Flynn failed to disclose foreign income from both Russia and Turkey, and did not seek permission to work for either foreign government as required by law.

Both lawmakers said they believe Flynn neither received permission nor fully disclosed income he earned for a speaking engagement in Russia and lobbying activities on behalf of Turkey when he applied to renew his security clearance on his SF-86 application. They reached the conclusion after viewing two classified memos and a disclosure form in a private briefing Tuesday morning.

“Personally I see no evidence or no data to support the notion that General Flynn complied with the law,” Chaffetz told reporters after the briefing. Which in real English means Flynn broke the law. Each instance of failure to disclose - is in and of itself - a felony punishable by up to 5 years in jail.

Said Cummings: “He was supposed to get permission, he was supposed to report it, and he didn’t. This is a major problem.” Which in real English means Flynn broke the law multiple times.

The bipartisan criticism of Flynn is a striking departure. Oversight has at times been overshadowed by partisan bickering, with Democrats often complaining of being shut out of major decisions on high-profile investigations like Benghazi. Unlike Benghazi - laws were broken and there was an actual cover up by the Trump Administration. The Trump Administration has refused to provide documents requested by the House Oversight Committee.

The House and Senate intelligence committees are moving forward with their probe into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 election to help Trump. The FBI is also investigating Russia’s suspected interference in the campaign, and both the congressional panel and the Justice Department are examining alleged ties between Trump allies and Russian officials.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MAGA - Trump's National Security Guy Flynn Broke the Law Multiple Times & Trump is Covering It Up!
Posted by: Trying to Understand ()
Date: April 25, 2017 05:59PM

When is Trump and Sessions going to do their Constitutional Duty and have Flynn arrested?

They've got all the evidence in hand - won't share it - and yet Flynn is walking around free.

Re: MAGA - Trump's National Security Guy Flynn Broke the Law Multiple Times & Trump is Covering It Up!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 25, 2017 06:02PM

This is just the beginning. All of them are going to jail.

Posted by: Alabama Black Snake ()
Date: April 25, 2017 06:32PM

I'd pay six figures to see Sessions in prison stripes taking negro penis over and over and over.

Posted by: You must be gay then ()
Date: April 25, 2017 06:36PM

Alabama Black Snake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd pay six figures to see Sessions in prison
> stripes taking negro penis over and over and over.

bGqbVOA.jpg

Posted by: This is Wrong ()
Date: April 25, 2017 06:46PM

The Bromance.

The Treason.

The Forbidden Love.....and payments...and not disclosing it to the US Government.

F-E-L-O-N-Y!
Attachments:
flynn-putin.jpg

Posted by: Is that Jill Stein? ()
Date: April 25, 2017 07:05PM

nm

Posted by: Hey TrumpTards ()
Date: April 25, 2017 07:15PM

A message from the Department of Justice just for you..
Attachments:
Lick-the-bowl.jpg

Date: April 25, 2017 07:25PM

Alabama Black Snake Wrote:
> I'd pay six figures to see Sessions in prison
> stripes taking negro penis over and over and over.

Hell yeah, that would be fucking awesome.

Posted by: Goatfuckerer2 ()
Date: April 25, 2017 07:49PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Alabama Black Snake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'd pay six figures to see Sessions in prison
> > stripes taking negro penis over and over and
> over.
>
> Hell yeah, that would be fucking awesome.

Glad to hear you admit that you are a cock sucking shitstain refugee faggot that is into watching man on man gay sex.

Posted by: Why so gay bro ()
Date: April 25, 2017 07:52PM

Goatfuckerer2 Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > Alabama Black Snake Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I'd pay six figures to see Sessions in prison
> > > stripes taking negro penis over and over and
> > over.
> >
> > Hell yeah, that would be fucking awesome.
>
> Glad to hear you admit that you are a cock sucking
> shitstain refugee faggot that is into watching man
> on man gay sex.

That's what you are into
But good try

Posted by: White Man Love ()
Date: April 25, 2017 07:58PM

Flynn and Sessions in the same cell would be poetic justice.

Date: April 25, 2017 08:02PM

Why so gay bro Wrote:
> Goatfuckerer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Alabama Black Snake Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I'd pay six figures to see Sessions in
> prison
> > > > stripes taking negro penis over and over
> and
> > > over.
> > >
> > > Hell yeah, that would be fucking awesome.
> >
> > Glad to hear you admit that you are a cock
> sucking
> > shitstain refugee faggot that is into watching
> man
> > on man gay sex.
>
>
> That's what you are into
> But good try

I'm not the one who posted fantasies about watching it like you did you cocksucking shitstain muzzie refugee. Nice try at a comeback, you lose again as always Ravi.

Posted by: You Love G2 ()
Date: April 25, 2017 08:07PM

Goatfuckerer2 Wrote:
> I'm not the one who posted fantasies about
> watching it like you did you cocksucking shitstain
> muzzie refugee. Nice try at a comeback, you lose
> again as always Ravi.

G2 kicks your ass on every thread and you swallow his semen every time.

You are so stupid you make him look like a fucking genius!

Date: April 25, 2017 08:19PM

You Love G2 Wrote:
> Goatfuckerer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm not the one who posted fantasies about
> > watching it like you did you cocksucking
> shitstain
> > muzzie refugee. Nice try at a comeback, you
> lose
> > again as always Ravi.
>
> G2 kicks your ass on every thread and you swallow
> his semen every time.
>
> You are so stupid you make him look like a fucking
> genius!

I see you are posting anon again Ravi. You have never kicked anyone's ass or won at anything in your entire pathetic refugee life. You live in your parents basement because you are an unemployed loser with no education. FFXU is your life which is pathetic.

Posted by: You Love G2 ()
Date: April 25, 2017 08:27PM

Goatfuckerer2 Wrote:
> I see you are posting anon again Ravi. You have
> never kicked anyone's ass or won at anything in
> your entire pathetic refugee life. You live in
> your parents basement because you are an
> unemployed loser with no education. FFXU is your
> life which is pathetic.

I'm not G2 or Ravi or whatever your warped racist mind has conjured up to justify your constant raving and hate.

You're a pathetic un-American piece of scum and America would be better without you stealing our oxygen to poison the forum.

Date: April 25, 2017 08:28PM

Not me. You're obnoxious and pathetic and worthless. Surprised there aren't more people that despise you openly. Nothing partisan about that.

Posted by: Quote Me. ()
Date: April 25, 2017 11:04PM

Trump didn't fire Flynn because he wanted to.

Trump fired Flynn because he had no choice.

Spicer lied about it repeatedly - matter of record.

Trump is a failed leader and a liar and under investigation for it.

Posted by: Flail Flynn ()
Date: April 26, 2017 09:36AM

Where are the chants to "Lock Flynn Up?"

Where is Flynn?

Is Flynn hiding in that pedophile pizzeria?

Date: April 26, 2017 09:37AM

Flynn lied on his SF-86. Was a big time traitor. Fit in perfectly and was widely respected by Trump and his regime. Trump still stands by Flynn and says him being fired was the media's fault.

Posted by: ilp see ()
Date: April 26, 2017 09:48AM

Did they meet on a plane?

Posted by: BelowMe. ()
Date: April 27, 2017 05:15AM

Doesn't look like a plane.

Looks like Flynn was paid to attend a lunch with Putin in Russia at some restaurant event and he even had a translation earpiece outfitted to understand what was being said. Maybe he wanted to understand what was being said so he could process the event. He was physically present. He was mentally engaged.

The payment to attend was not on Flynn's SF-86 and neither was his attendance at the event with the President of Russia. He never applies for permission to accept payment. He never applied for permission to attend.

Must have been a small oversight on Flynn's part to disclose this on his SF-86.

Pretty sure that kind of failure to disclose is a felony and 5 years in jail.

At least that is what my E-QIP said every time I filled it out.
Attachments:
flynn-putin.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.