HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fact vs Fiction
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: April 23, 2017 01:07PM

The American government publicly declares that the USSR or Communism or terrorism or extremism is the country’s main enemy. And if you don't agree you will be blacklisted, so you will never work again.

Of course, the regime incessantly lectures its people about the ideology they’ve chosen for North America. Their top priority is to brainwash people to worship money. But Washington doesn’t forget to take a significant amount of time and effort to teach people to hate China, Iran, Venezuela, immigrants, homeless people and the blacks.

The regime doesn’t succeed in completely brainwashing people in every way they want to, though.

Older people who experienced the Korean war tell me they called the Koreans "gooks" and bragged about committing horrible war crimes. The elderly people in my hometown claimed that when they were US soldiers they tore off the limbs of innocent Koreans and cut off eyes, noses and lips and hung them on trees. And that this was called counter-insurgency to scare the enemy into surrendering.

American soldiers adored Korean children and showered them with chocolate in exchange for sexual favors.

Americans are so individualistic and selfish that I find it shocking. I even saw an American family at a restaurant that split the bill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fact vs Fiction
Posted by: YUHDj ()
Date: April 23, 2017 01:22PM

you are too good for this country. you should move to mexico. and take that faggot krapernick with you.

Posted by: Buh bye ()
Date: April 23, 2017 05:04PM

YUHDj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you are too good for this country. you should
> move to mexico. and take that faggot krapernick
> with you.

Yup. They will not be missed.

Date: April 23, 2017 07:54PM

how many rednecks did it take to come with "GO TO MEXICO!"??

Date: April 27, 2017 10:54AM

Why would any decent female date a guy with shit stains in his underwear?

Posted by: FHn3b ()
Date: April 27, 2017 11:41AM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> Why would any decent female date a guy with shit
> stains in his underwear?

Its called skidmarks and lots of boys get them

Posted by: Tuba lips ()
Date: April 28, 2017 10:56AM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> how many rednecks did it take to come with "GO TO
> MEXICO!"??

How many niggers does it take to 'copy and paste' every thread you post?
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: grophusharris ()
Date: April 28, 2017 11:11AM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> The American government publicly declares that the
> USSR or Communism or terrorism or extremism is the
> country’s main enemy. And if you don't agree you
> will be blacklisted, so you will never work
> again.
>
> the regime
> Their top priority is to brainwash
> people to worship money.

>But Washington doesn’t
> forget to take a significant amount of time and
> effort to teach people to hate China, Iran,
> Venezuela, immigrants, homeless people and the
> blacks.
>

> Older people who experienced the Korean war tell
> me they called the Koreans "gooks" and bragged
> about committing horrible war crimes. The elderly
> people in my hometown claimed that when they were
> US soldiers they tore off the limbs of innocent
> Koreans and cut off eyes, noses and lips and hung
> them on trees.
>
> American soldiers adored Korean children and
> showered them with chocolate in exchange for
> sexual favors.

If you do not agree with the Left, you will be physically attacked. You will be silenced with violence.

Everyone, everywhere worships money. They need no encouragement from any regime.

No one has to teach anyone to hate China, China brings that on itself.

Iran does nothing but spew anti-American hate. Are you Lefties that delusional and that whack-0 that you expect love to be returned for hate or you are surprised when hate is returned for hate? The same goes for Venezuela.

People do not need any encouragement from any government to hate homeless and immigrants. They do that because of their prejudices.

The blacks give hate, why are they surprised when hate comes back? Just as the blacks got tired of being told that they are no good, so did the whites. Why is this a surprise?

The atrocities in Korea that you cite were not the norm. As for the child prostitution, the Koreans had their part to play in that. While the soldiers who took part are without excuse, the Koreans who pimped their children share the blame. In addition, those pimping children often lie about the child's age. That happens in this country, even. Many of the pimps who do this are the minorities on whom your posts lavish so much praise.

Posted by: Black Cuckold ()
Date: April 28, 2017 11:39AM

Bix nood
Attachments:
blowjob.jpg

Date: April 28, 2017 02:09PM

If you do not agree with the Left, you will be physically attacked. You will be silenced with violence. <FUNNY you can't site one example but I can remember the Left silenced it was called four dead in Ohio and black listing but that was the Right silencing the Left. I think you have it backwards, I also remember COINTELPRO.

Everyone, everywhere worships money. They need no encouragement from any regime. <NO the Amish do not worship money, you lie, not everyone not everywhere.

No one has to teach anyone to hate China, China brings that on itself. <CHINA did not attack Iraq, the wrong country or Vietnam trying to force their will upon others or Korea or anyone else for decades.

Iran does nothing but spew anti-American hate. Are you Lefties that delusional and that whack-0 that you expect love to be returned for hate or you are surprised when hate is returned for hate? The same goes for Venezuela. <THE HATE that you describe looks like self defense to everyone else. Put yourself in their shoes, the CIA admits to overthrowing their president and ruling the country with torture just for oil profits.

People do not need any encouragement from any government to hate homeless and immigrants. They do that because of their prejudices. <IT'S TAUGHT on TV, the corporate media, at churches across the US.

The blacks give hate, why are they surprised when hate comes back? Just as the blacks got tired of being told that they are no good, so did the whites. Why is this a surprise? <BLACKS did not give hate, you kidnapped and raped them and then put on white sheets and burned crosses and fire bombed churches and when the Nation of Islam and Malcolm / Farrakhan said we should hate America and separate blacks rejected the Nation OF Islam almost entirely. So you go their Baptist churches and shoot them in cold blood while they pray and still all that BLM ask for is equality and you won't give it, instead you cry that Blue Lives Matter and such nonsense.

The atrocities in Korea that you cite were not the norm. As for the child prostitution, the Koreans had their part to play in that. While the soldiers who took part are without excuse, the Koreans who pimped their children share the blame. In addition, those pimping children often lie about the child's age. That happens in this country, even. Many of the pimps who do this are the minorities on whom your posts lavish so much praise. <SURE blame the victims as always you sound like a real piece of shit. Not even human and too stupid to understand the damage you do, fuck you asshole.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2017 02:16PM by VoteStrike.

Posted by: some prefer fiction ()
Date: April 28, 2017 02:10PM

85277929.jpg

Date: April 28, 2017 02:13PM

SILENCE you what a fucking joke yours is the only opinion allowed fuck FOX CNN CBS and all the BS Corporate America teaches you dumb hillbillies that can't think for yourselves.

Posted by: You need to know! ()
Date: April 28, 2017 02:26PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> SILENCE you what a fucking joke yours is the only
> opinion allowed fuck FOX CNN CBS and all the BS
> Corporate America teaches you dumb hillbillies
> that can't think for yourselves.

^ There are grammatical errors.

Posted by: dead gooks ()
Date: April 28, 2017 02:37PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> No one has to teach anyone to hate China, China
> brings that on itself. CHINA did not attack Iraq,
> the wrong country or Vietnam trying to force their
> will upon others
or Korea or anyone else for
> decades.

So those 200,000 Chinese troops who invaded Vietnam in 1979 with their guns blazing weren't attacking after all? It's arguable what exactly the Chinese accomplished, but they were most certainly trying to impose their will on Vietnam, specifically with respect to Vietnamese ambitions in Cambodia.

But if you want to ignore that, dead gooks don't matter much anyhow...

Date: April 28, 2017 10:18PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> If you do not agree with the Left, you will be
> physically attacked. You will be silenced with
> violence. I
> can remember the Left silenced it was called four
> dead in Ohio and black listing but that was the
> Right silencing the Left.

>I think you have it backwards,
>
> Everyone, everywhere worships money. They need no
> encouragement from any regime. not worship money,

>you lie, not everyone not everywhere.
>

> No one has to teach anyone to hate China, China
> brings that on itself. the wrong country or Vietnam trying to force their
> will upon others or Korea or anyone else for
> decades.
>
> Iran does nothing but spew anti-American hate. Are
> you Lefties that delusional and that whack-0 that
> you expect love to be returned for hate or you are
> surprised when hate is returned for hate? The same
> goes for Venezuela.

> looks like self defense to everyone else.

>
> People do not need any encouragement from any
> government to hate homeless and immigrants. They
> do that because of their prejudices. on TV, the corporate media, at churches across the
> US.
>

> The blacks give hate, why are they surprised when
> hate comes back? Just as the blacks got tired of
> being told that they are no good, so did the
> whites. Why is this a surprise? give hate, you kidnapped and raped them and then
> put on white sheets and burned crosses and fire
> bombed churches and when the Nation of Islam and
> Malcolm / Farrakhan said we should hate America
> and separate blacks rejected the Nation OF Islam
> almost entirely. So you go their Baptist churches
> and shoot them in cold blood while they pray and

> still all that BLM ask for is equality and you
> won't give it, instead you cry that Blue Lives
> Matter and such nonsense.
>
> The atrocities in Korea that you cite were not the
> norm. As for the child prostitution, the Koreans
> had their part to play in that. While the soldiers
> who took part are without excuse, the Koreans who
> pimped their children share the blame. In
> addition, those pimping children often lie about
> the child's age. That happens in this country,
> even. Many of the pimps who do this are the
> minorities on whom your posts lavish so much
> praise.

> sound like a real piece of shit. Not even human
> and too stupid to understand the damage you do,
> fuck you asshole.

OOOOOOO! Please Mr. Big Bad Nasty Internet Brawler With Your Big Bad Nasty Words, PLEASE oh please DON'T beat me up!!!!!!!!!!! Foul language, lies and delusion is all that you have.

Here are two examples: The liberal terrorist who punched the alt-right guy in DC on Inauguration day. The liberal terrorists in Berkeley who have rioted to silence the voices of the Right. Crash goes THAT chariot!

The Kent State Murders were in 1970, that was 47 years ago. Try some recent history. You have none. Crash goes THAT chariot!
Not only do YOU have it backwards, your thinking is totally backwards.

The Amish worship money just as much as everyone else does. You never have dealt with them, so you don't know. They have you duped, but then you lefties are easily duped. Add to that ultra-leftie whack-0s like you hate anything Christian.
Do not try to cite the Amish. Crash goes THAT chariot.

You're deluded and I know the truth.

So you qualify it with "for decades" but you cite the example of decades old Kent State murders. There is the old liberal double standard kicking in, again. Iraq has nothing to do with this discussion. Crash goes THAT chariot.

Self defense, how laughable. Iran provokes the USA daily, spews hate even though the USA has done no business with it or had anyone in there for decades. It advocates the destruction of Israel and finances terrorism worldwide. Self defense, you really are deluded, aren't you, libbie boy? It looks more like offense than defense. Crash goes THAT chariot!

I never kidnapped anyone. I never put on white sheets or raped or killed anyone or burned anything. Mo one whose DNA that I am carrying ever did any of that, either. Where I come from is a place that the Klan will not venture. In fact, Lynrd Skynrd wouldn't even play there for years because they got booed off the stage for displaying a Confederate battle flag. Add to that you admit that Farrakhan spews hate. Crash goes THAT chariot, after it caroms off a fireplug!

Black Lives Matter is a hate group and never will be anything but one. All that it does is spew anti-white hate. If Blue lives don't matter to you, you are nothing but a common thug and deserve to be treated like one.

Nobody blamed any victim.

You sound like a common thug who deserves to be put in jail and kept in jail. Stop with the guilt trip. I might have subscribed to guilty white liberalism for a minute many years ago, but I quickly got rid of it. In fact, guilty white liberalism was well on its way to the trash can of history, WHERE IT BELONGS, until hate groups like BLM and racists like Holder started to revive it. What's sad is these guilty white liberals never would believe that blacks used to laugh at them behind their backs. Now, the racist blacks laugh at guilty white liberals in their faces and heap all kinds of abuse on them. Still, they keep up with their guilt. If you're looking for a guilty white liberal here, you're looking in the wrong place.

You're nothing but a sub-human common thug who can not even write decent English and has to resort to vulgarity in a feeble attempt to intimidate. If you're not a racist black, you certainly act like one. They have a place for people like you. It's called JAIL, that's J-A-I-L; JAIL. The sooner you get sent there, the better a place this world will be.

Posted by: Buh bye ()
Date: April 28, 2017 11:57PM

^^^

That's for damn sure. He will not be missed.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: April 29, 2017 05:23AM

Fact - Trump is President. Fiction - Hiliary is President

Date: April 29, 2017 06:47PM

At the start of the '60s over 80% of black households were two parent homes and it was also the early '60's when heroin started mysteriously flooding into black neighborhoods all across the nation. This was a time when blacks were routinely denied jobs or any way to support their families. In 1964 President Johnson and the Democrats declared "War on Poverty" suddenly plenty of cash and housing became available to poor families with children and it only had one rule (besides income). "No adult male (the father) is to live in the home of family receiving aid" This rule was vigorously enforced with random unannounced home inspections. They would go through your closets and drawers looking for any sign of a man (the father) living in the home. I know this, I lived it, I remember it, as if it were yesterday. This strange lady opening my drawers looking at my stuff and my mom freaking out if her boyfriend ever left something of his at the house. This went on for over a generation. Having more children was encouraged by having no limits on the number and increasing benefits for every additional child. Marriage for young women was discouraged by the simple fact you lose that safety net and it just became a way of life. Before all this the black family was a strong one, headed by men tempered by 300 years of slavery who demanded strict discipline and control.

Johnson and the Democrats managed to break the back of the black family in a generation. The results of blacks raised without a father being self-evident. They turned the greatest country in the world into a zoo. Fuck da police.

When I was growing up, I use to fight my brothers until I learned that's a tactic, called 'divide and conquer'. So then I fought the police until I learned that they are only pawns. Cops write tickets but politicians write the laws. So then I fought the government until I saw them taking orders from their campaign contributors, the corporations. So, now I fight CEOs, generals and robber barons. The corporate elite who bought the government and turned paradise into military waste.

We have given them every benefit of the doubt, every chance to reform, we can not in good conscience continue to wait and hope. The time is now, we must act. They won't listen until we make some noise. But, don't just say 'fuck da police', do it! I wrote CopsRCorrupt.com to help you do just that.

Posted by: skinny joey ()
Date: April 29, 2017 07:02PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> At the start of the '60s over 80% of black
> households were two parent homes and it was also
> the early '60's when heroin started mysteriously
> flooding into black neighborhoods all across the
> nation. This was a time when blacks were routinely
> denied jobs or any way to support their families.
> In 1964 President Johnson and the Democrats
> declared "War on Poverty" suddenly plenty of cash
> and housing became available to poor families with
> children and it only had one rule (besides
> income). "No adult male (the father) is to live in
> the home of family receiving aid" This rule was
> vigorously enforced with random unannounced home
> inspections. They would go through your closets
> and drawers looking for any sign of a man (the
> father) living in the home. I know this, I lived
> it, I remember it, as if it were yesterday. This
> strange lady opening my drawers looking at my
> stuff and my mom freaking out if her boyfriend
> ever left something of his at the house. This went
> on for over a generation. Having more children was
> encouraged by having no limits on the number and
> increasing benefits for every additional child.
> Marriage for young women was discouraged by the
> simple fact you lose that safety net and it just
> became a way of life. Before all this the black
> family was a strong one, headed by men tempered by
> 300 years of slavery who demanded strict
> discipline and control.

> Johnson and the Democrats managed to break the
> back of the black family in a generation. The
> results of blacks raised without a father being
> self-evident. They turned the greatest country in
> the world into a zoo. Fuck da police.
>
> When I was growing up, I use to fight my brothers
> until I learned that's a tactic, called 'divide
> and conquer'. So then I fought the police until I
> learned that they are only pawns. Cops write
> tickets but politicians write the laws. So then I
> fought the government until I saw them taking
> orders from their campaign contributors, the
> corporations. So, now I fight CEOs, generals and
> robber barons. The corporate elite who bought the
> government and turned paradise into military
> waste.
>
> We have given them every benefit of the doubt,
> every chance to reform, we can not in good
> conscience continue to wait and hope. The time is
> now, we must act. They won't listen until we make
> some noise. But, don't just say 'fuck da police',
> do it! I wrote CopsRCorrupt.com to help you do
> just that.

shup already faggot

Date: April 29, 2017 07:23PM

Afghanistan supply's about 90% of the worlds opium. We arrived in 2001. In the following nine years opium production has surged 700%. Recording all time record harvests beginning around 2010.

During the time opium production was being ramped up in Afghanistan, Mexico was retooling their ability to convert ever larger supply's of opium into increasingly potent heroin and developing new infrastructure to transport it.

During the decade or so all this was going on in Afghanistan and Mexico, scripts here in America for Oxycontin, Fentanyl, Hydrocodone and the like were wildly available to any person claiming chronic pain. Nothing was done to confirm the claims of pain, sorta like the stated income, liar loans that set up the housing collapse. Basically scripts were available to almost anyone for the asking.

That all ended one day in 2011.

Almost overnight The Oxycontin and Fentanyl was turned into useless plastic and millions of scripts across the country were shut down with the exception of those few in truly chronic pain.

Simultaneously and amazingly as if by magic, that very day every city in America suddenly had a fresh two ton supply of high quality vary affordable heroin. In fact the prices have never been lower and the quality never higher.

Posted by: skinny joey ()
Date: April 29, 2017 07:33PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> Afghanistan supply's about 90% of the worlds
> opium. We arrived in 2001. In the following nine
> years opium production has surged 700%. Recording
> all time record harvests beginning around 2010.
>
> During the time opium production was being ramped
> up in Afghanistan, Mexico was retooling their
> ability to convert ever larger supply's of opium
> into increasingly potent heroin and developing new
> infrastructure to transport it.
>
> During the decade or so all this was going on in
> Afghanistan and Mexico, scripts here in America
> for Oxycontin, Fentanyl, Hydrocodone and the like
> were wildly available to any person claiming
> chronic pain. Nothing was done to confirm the
> claims of pain, sorta like the stated income, liar
> loans that set up the housing collapse. Basically
> scripts were available to almost anyone for the
> asking.
>
> That all ended one day in 2011.
>
> Almost overnight The Oxycontin and Fentanyl was
> turned into useless plastic and millions of
> scripts across the country were shut down with the
> exception of those few in truly chronic pain.
>
> Simultaneously and amazingly as if by magic, that
> very day every city in America suddenly had a
> fresh two ton supply of high quality vary
> affordable heroin. In fact the prices have never
> been lower and the quality never higher.

shup now bitch

Date: April 29, 2017 08:37PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> the early '60's when heroin started mysteriously
> flooding into black neighborhoods all across the
> nation.

> In 1964 President Johnson and the Democrats
> declared "War on Poverty" suddenly plenty of cash
> and housing became available to poor families with
> children and it only had one rule (besides
> income). "No adult male (the father) is to live in
> the home of family receiving aid" This rule was
> vigorously enforced with random unannounced home
> inspections. They would go through your closets
> and drawers looking for any sign of a man (the
> father) living in the home. I know this, I lived
> it, I remember it, as if it were yesterday. This
> strange lady opening my drawers looking at my
> stuff and my mom freaking out if her boyfriend
> ever left something of his at the house. This went
> on for over a generation.

Ya' know, Dick Gregory was saying something similar about reefer in the ghetto in the 1950s. The way that he explained it is believable. Skag in the 1960s? If you assume that Greg was not off the mark, the skag would fit with the plan. Greg blamed it on the CIA, but, if he is not off the mark, or far off it, blaming it on the FBI, the government would fit. I haven't seen Greg in a while. In fact, I don't even know if he lives in the same place that he used to. The guy's GOTTA' be close to ninety by now.

The second part? I went through it as the boyfriend. It was the mid to late '70s, after I got back from Canada and I was in school in New York. It's a long story about how I met this chick. I had to keep all of my stuff in a suitcase there in case someone from the City or the Feds showed up, unannounced, as you say. A couple of times, they did. WHAM-0! Everything into the suitcase, throw on my shirt and tie, let in the Inspector, tell the inspector my family has known hers for years and I was just visiting while I was in New York and was on my way to the airport or the train, which is why the suitcase. Back then nobody would believe that a white guy would be dating a black chick ten years older than him, anyhow, so it worked out. She said we couldn't get married until her last child turned 18, because she didn't want to l ose the money (she had three). Well, life happened, we moved on, she got shot trying to defend her son from the local dealer........you get the idea.

Date: April 30, 2017 02:54PM

Date: April 30, 2017 03:59PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
> I got your Dick right here
> http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/dick-gregory.html

Allright, I will write you off as a racist troll. I tried to get into an honest discussion, but all that you can come up with is pornography. I've been warned against following your links. More than one person here has said your links are all to virus infested sites. You can have your troll wars.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.