HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Muslim cal to prayers
Posted by: John Johnson ()
Date: April 19, 2017 11:16PM

I used to work in a building shared with the health department. There was this guy who prayed in the parking lot every day. It really never bothered me until I began to connect the pile of pubic hair in the urinal I found every day to his prayer. Basically, i learned that the 3 inch pubes showed up right before he prayed. A little Google and I learned that before a Muslim prays, they have to rid themselves of any loose body hair. Seems to me, like this guy was violently ripping it out at the root....every day...what gives?

Now I'm actually liberal and to each their own. But wtf???? What the fuck kind of religion requires you to rip out your pubes before you pray? And why are the pubes that long to begin with? I don't mean to bash a religion and am not trolling. I guess I just don't understand what one has to do with the other. And why not just keep it trim all the time? Seems like a lot of unnecessary and inefficient grooming, and way too much effort...(and why the urinal where it doesn't flush and just floats in the plastic mesh?...rip and flush in the toilet makes so much more sense.)

Can anyone shed light on this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Muslim cal to prayers
Posted by: Jvgjlls ()
Date: April 19, 2017 11:28PM

So this is weird. By no means am or a fan of pubic hair but I looked this up and actually Islam says that you can't grow pubic hair for more than 40 days. That's
So weird to me. A religion with pube rules? So all those ugly bitches in those blue Burkas are also totally bare? Not sure what to think of that.

Posted by: Troll.Bitch.Analsex ()
Date: April 20, 2017 06:00AM

Self-answered. Troll. Prefers rectum reaming.

Posted by: Apoo ()
Date: April 20, 2017 08:12AM

you're a well intentioned, but blind to the reality of the situation. We CAN'T teach Arabs anything, because a race will always revert to their DEFAULT behavior. The default behavior of Arabs you can see in The Middle East. They haven't created a worthwhile civilization since the pyramids, So if we try to teach them, it will not be natural, and they will only be ACTORS as long as we force them to comply via laws, hygiene, and police etc. So, well intended Liberal, open your eyes, and don't hurt your own race in the false hope that you can improve the Muslim.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.