HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: April 17, 2017 12:16PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?
Posted by: dumbass redneck maga-tards ()
Date: April 17, 2017 12:27PM

Trump's just playing off the stupidity of his supporters. His election has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that he pledged to release his tax returns. He's obviously got something to hide.

Re: I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?
Posted by: Hi Gerry ()
Date: April 17, 2017 12:32PM

Fuck off shitstained muzzie.

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: April 17, 2017 12:55PM

Like the other poster said, Trump plays 5D chess.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 17, 2017 01:15PM

Hi Gerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck off shitstained muzzie.

Do you see Gerry's everywhere?

Date: April 17, 2017 01:16PM

He didn't win the popular votes so the majority didn't approve of him not releasing them in time although he promised to in fact release them. Which this tweet makes a lie.

Posted by: gerry and his comrades ()
Date: April 17, 2017 01:38PM

the "resistance" is embarassingly soft and effeminate.

when the real violence comes, these twats will be hiding behind the real men

Date: April 17, 2017 02:10PM

You'll see the resistance tomorrow with Tom Price's seat. It began day one and its not going to end like until you're no more like getting mauled by a relentless vicious tiger.

Did you know there are nationwide protests today too? The summer of resistance and dissent will work its way into the year of electing a new house.

Posted by: keep playing politics boy ()
Date: April 17, 2017 02:34PM

Means nothing when the civil war starts.

Who will defend you and your goat wife/sister when the nazis come searching door to door for the traitors?

Date: April 17, 2017 02:44PM

keep playing politics boy Wrote:
> Means nothing when the civil war starts.
>
> Who will defend you and your goat wife/sister when
> the nazis come searching door to door for the
> traitors?

There won't be a civil war and if there were the military would have to defend the cities or the military itself would disband so we would send out black hawks and f-16's with daisy cutters and make quick work of any pockets of traitors.

Posted by: makes sense.... ()
Date: April 17, 2017 02:47PM

the military and militarized law enforcement are clearly going to side with the leftist communists hahahaha

libtards live in fucking lala land

Date: April 17, 2017 03:02PM

makes sense.... Wrote:
> the military and militarized law enforcement are
> clearly going to side with the leftist communists
> hahahaha
>
> libtards live in fucking lala land

You're coming off like a confused millennial snowflake.

Posted by: gerry and his comrades ()
Date: April 17, 2017 03:10PM

It's like they want a violent revolution in which they are guaranteed to be slaughtered.

Weird times.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.