HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can you be my friend and wipe my butt? That's all I'm asking.
Posted by: Are you into balloon knots ()
Date: April 16, 2017 10:39PM

cdg6f-6090600999@job.craigslist.org

Hey Gerry. Your name comes to mind....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can you be my friend and wipe my butt? That's all I'm asking.
Posted by: Jobs for you ()
Date: April 16, 2017 10:41PM

Posting for Gerry:

Smiling face needed for short term gig (broad run) hide this posting

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

compensation: 11.90
employment type: part-time
My name is John Holohan I'm a 36 year old disabled artist in a wheelchair. I already have a full time caregiver but I have almost 400 extra care-giving hours I need to use before June 30th. The government made a regulation last year that I can't use the hours on my full time caregiver. I was thinking I could have a part time person with these hours and days Wednesday 10:30am-3:30pm Thursday 6:30pm-11:30pm Friday 6:30pm-11:30pm Saturday 6:30pm-11:30pm Sunday 3:30pm-8:30pm. Wednesday I would need you to Watch me get out of bed and make sure I don't fall on my ass. Help me get on leg over in the shower and help me get dressed. The rest of the days I should already be dressed and in my chair. You also need to drive my big old lift van wherever I want to within reason. Help me get undressed for the night. I've never had a night time caregiver before but I want to try and out these hours to good use. Unfortunately this gig can only last till June 30 because my extra hours will expire. It will look better on a resume than it is in real life. Negatives of the job are you may have to wipe my ass at some point positives of the job will be the fact that you are paid to be my friend. We may go to bars, movies, I have a few weddings coming up and we can work on art side by side. You don't need any qualifications just a friendly smiling face.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.