HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Happy Easter from Underground Newz / America
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: April 16, 2017 01:02PM

Happy Easter from Underground Newz / America
By Christopher R Rice

The Father, the Word, the Holy Ghost. Queeds Most High. Jesus was a long haired-hippy, who wore sandals and beads, hung out with a ho and twelve freaks. Jesus would openly mock the Church. El Boogie would drive the hearse, Psalms of David would be bumpin' from the sound system.

Jesus told his homeboys to quit their jobs and help him case this place. The devil tried to tempt him with some cocaine. But Jesus said, "you must be insane". Demons were everywhere.

Armies and Pontius Pilate, demons were everywhere.
Now I used to go to Church. El Boogie would drive the hearse, Psalms of David would be bumpin' from the sound system.

The Father, the Word, the Holy Spirit. Queeds Most High.

I remember the day Jesus returned. Every knee bowed before him...rich and poor alike. And a loud cry went up from the people...They were all shouting...Each and every voice proclaiming their good deeds.

But then Jesus spoke. Every voice began to fall silent as they heard Jesus say: "I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me anything to drink; I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not take care of me."

Then another cry came up from the people...'when, Lord, did we ever see you hungry...or thirsty or a stranger...or naked or sick or in prison...and we would not help you?'

IN OTHER NEWS: America turns it's back on it's homeless population, including homeless veterans. Now back to our program...

Then Jesus spoke. "I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of the least important ones, you refused to help me". Then Jesus pulled out a large two edged sword, Jesus and his angels began cutting off the heads of these fake ass followers.

These then, were sent off to eternal punishment. Matthew 25: 42-46

The next day Jesus shared with us the best wine we'd ever tasted.

All I need to know,
I learned from the Easter Bunny!

1. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
2. All work and no play can make you a basket case.
3. Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
4. The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
5. Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
6. Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
7. There's no such thing as too much candy.
8. Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
May the joy of the season fill your heart. Happy Easter! from Underground Inc.
Attachments:
z_easter_bunny001.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.