HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The next time you hear Dems say thy are the party who help poor people, remind them of this.
Posted by: Liberal thinking ruins America ()
Date: April 16, 2017 09:12AM

The nation’s capital is one of the few places in the country that guarantee homeless families a right to shelter. So when Chanda Davis faced eviction last winter from the apartment in Southeast Washington she shared with her four children, she thought she could count on D.C.’s Department of Human Services for help.

Davis got help she wasn’t expecting.

Instead of putting a roof over her family’s head, the city put bus tickets in their hands — and sent them on a one-way trip to North Carolina.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The next time you hear Dems say thy are the party who help poor people, remind them of this.
Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo ()
Date: April 16, 2017 09:14AM

In Florida, they put signs at the airports telling new arrivals to go to Mass because the sign says the welfare benefits are better than in Fla.

Re: The next time you hear Dems say thy are the party who help poor people, remind them of this.
Posted by: democarat??????? ()
Date: April 16, 2017 10:27AM

I read the article it did not say anything about Democrats Whats your answer ?
and really thats all you got ?

Sad... really you are sic man

Posted by: McGarrett ()
Date: April 16, 2017 11:51AM

Like the very liberal state of Hawaii buying one way tickets for the homeless to the continental U S.

Posted by: Found the problem! ()
Date: April 16, 2017 01:07PM

If you read the article, you can pretty quickly figure out what the real cause of this family's problems is.
Although [Chanda] Davis held a steady job at a grocery store in Cathedral Heights, [29-year-old Melvin] Wellington [Sr.] worked only sporadically as an inventory clerk and deliveryman for kitchen appliances.

Searching for Melvin Wellington on Google reveals a Linkedin profile where he identifies himself as a "songwriter" https://www.linkedin.com/in/melvin-wellington-05911a98/ His Facebook account is a revelation, as well https://www.facebook.com/aafertiel

The article goes on to describe that the family was put on a bus to live with Melvin's 52-year-old mother in a two bedroom apartment in North Carolina.
Reached by telephone in North Carolina, Yvette Wellington, 52, recalled her conversation with the social worker who phoned. “She was like, they was homeless or whatever, and blah, blah, blah,” Yvette Wellington said.

“I said, ‘No, I can’t take none of them,’ ” she said. “But the next thing I know, Chanda and Melvin and all the kids were at my house.”

After a few tense days, Melvin and Yvette Wellington argued, and the family left. “I don’t have a problem taking care of them kids, but I ain’t taking care of no grown-ups,” Yvette Wellington said. “They homeless ’cause they want to be f---ing homeless.”
So, this guy's fathered three children with a woman he hasn't bothered to marry and fancies himself as some sort of musician rather than face up to the fact that if you have three kids you need to be making money regularly, not nursing some vague dream of being a musician and hoping you'll hit it big some day.

Posted by: ECmHh ()
Date: April 16, 2017 02:50PM

as soon as annandale illegals got in falls church, got in "falls churh democrats" and got elected by popular vote of illegals ...

HUGE NUMBERS OF LUXURY HOMES WERE BUILT WITH FOUR CAR GARAGES - WHICH WENT TO TOP COMMIUNISTS, PAID FOR IN GOV MONEY

HUGE NUMBERS OF NEIGHBORHOODS EXPANDED - BUILT BY GOVERNMENT MONEY ALONE - FILLED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF VA OR FAIRFAX

HUGE NUMBERS OF HOUSING PROJECTS BUILT BY ILLEGALS AND ISSUED TO ILLEGALS WENT UP

THE WHOLE SOUTH OF FAIRFAX, ONCE TREES BECAUSE NO-ONE HAD MONEY TO BUILD THERE, SUDDENLY BECAME BOOMING DEVELOPMENT OF LUXURY SINGLE FAMILY HOMES BUILT BY ILLEGALS AND OWNED BY ILLEGALS - USING GOVERNMENT MONEY

Posted by: eLhyt ()
Date: April 16, 2017 02:51PM

LARGE NUMBERS OF STORES IN STRIP MALLS, AND WHOLE STRIP MALLS, WERE SUDDENLY ASIAN OWNED

VERY LIKELY DUE TO "ASIAN ACCOUNTING" (IN ANNANDALE - OF FEDERAL MONEY), and in fairfax - ie asian cars sold to government workers "or else"

Posted by: YKeFL ()
Date: April 16, 2017 02:52PM

if you think i feel a debt of tax for that crap don't kid yourself

i want your asses in prison

and i want a home and job stolen from me

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.