HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Men's Liberation Movement
Date: October 06, 2009 11:00PM

Don Draper has been named The Most Influential Man of 2009 by AskMen.com. Draper, the fictional character from the show Mad Men, represents a 1960s advertising man who likes to drink, ignore his kids, bang skirts and treat people he doesn't like like shit.

draper.jpg

It's about time we have a "Men's Liberation Movement" in this country. We work hard, where's our fucking dinner when we get home? And I expect some trim-on-demand, as well. And another thing. When I was a kid, I was fucking ignored by my parents. Now I have to spend all my time worrying about my kids? When the fuck is it MY turn?

It's time men go back to being men. If I want to skip Junior's soccer game on Saturday to down a six-pack while golfing with my buddies, that should be my fucking right! I'm the man, dammit!

You want some excitment in your lives, ladies? How about I not show up at home for three days without explaining where I have been? THAT's excitement.

In any case, I recommend men burn their condoms (that's what "the pill" is for, right?) It's time men were men again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2009 11:00PM by WashingTone-Locian.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Men's Liberation Movement
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: October 06, 2009 11:05PM

Don d Raper. kind of a catchy name

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.