HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anti Wi-Fi paint
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 03, 2009 07:32AM

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/151779

It's a good idea in theory, but further down in the article, it mentions that it can also block cell phone reception.

Considering a lot of people don't have ground lines anymore for some reason, I don't think this will gain popularity in home application.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anti Wi-Fi paint
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 03, 2009 11:02AM

I don't see why not... both Verizon and AT&T have femtocells that hook into the wireline network, and the cell signals would then be local to the house. AND my close neighbors won't be able to glom off the mobile network connection booster I bought.

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: October 04, 2009 01:34AM

im sure this will cause cancer

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: October 04, 2009 01:41AM

The new "lead" paint product your kids can peel and eat.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: October 04, 2009 01:51AM

try it on a sandwich, have it for a side dish, this product is great. it makes a great edible pillow case. got a scratch on your knee? use lead-Z-paint. having trouble breathing? lead-Z-paint can fix that NO PROBLEM! does scruffy keep on bugging you to take him for a walk? FEED HIM lead-Z-paint. dont know what to get grandma for her birthday? GET lead-Z-paint! try my product.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: October 04, 2009 01:52AM

Is there a free trial?

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: October 04, 2009 01:57AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 07:48PM by Alias.

Date: October 04, 2009 01:59AM

no, buy now! only 10 easy payments of 12.95 and one very difficult payment.

BUY NOW!

sundaySUNDAYsomeday!

Date: October 04, 2009 02:29AM

alias is my secretary, she will gather all your billing info and ship directly east, due mother fuckin east, and you get your product uh in a year or so, paintchipps paint chip o paintships are they painting. What are you doing? are they painting. they should be painting dinosaurs skelletars paint paint chipps
are the watching?

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: October 04, 2009 03:31AM

Registered Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there a free trial?

No, but if you just pay the shipping and handling, you can get my product for free.

I know that once you try my product, you'll come back to me for all your brain-damaging needs.

Shipping and Handling on a free copy of the trial offer is only 14.95!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 04, 2009 07:02AM

Is lead-Z-paint a refreshing way to replenish your electrolytes? Either way, I want to drink lead-Z-paint... But I am a little leery of the "one very difficult payment"... I fear it may not be just money you're after.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.