HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
We own the night, the day and the country- bye losers and
Posted by: The democrap party is dead ()
Date: March 26, 2017 10:19AM

We are the new counter-culture! Our voters do all the work and pay all the bills with you losers on our back. It's over Johnny!! ITS OVER!
The Dumbs are comprised of weak, idiotic parasites and weirdos who believe this country is racist. You lost because you offer nothing but distortions and empty race, class and gender non-sense that we all see through. You hide behind a shield made of the same, while crying victim. Well, you've been exposed. This shit worked well up until the half black president squatted in my whitehouse. But now we hit back twice as hard, and these
Pussies just collapse with one punch, literally and figuratively. I almost felt bad punching these ugly bitches in the face....almost. I punched a stupid dyke right in the face as she and her retarded friends tried to block the sidewalk in DC one morning. And the cops arrested them!! Welcome to the revolution pussies!

Why don't you post more videos of yourself crying? Or stage another riot where you try to stop traffic, so that I can run over a few more of you? I ran over some black Hillary losers in California a couple months back. It was so sweet! I highly recommend an SUV for this sport. Thanks to The New American Revolution!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We own the night, the day and the country- bye losers and
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 26, 2017 10:22AM

You can't even pass a bill. Impotent losers lmao.

Re: We own the night, the day and the country- bye losers and
Posted by: Gerry is Ravi ()
Date: March 26, 2017 11:07AM

Gerry and his legion of Cock Puppets....
Attachments:
download.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.