HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WHAT ARE ISIS TRAINING CAMPS DOING IN US?
Posted by: nNwYT ()
Date: March 26, 2017 03:06AM

ISIS training camp

“On a later surveillance mission,” Hawk said, “We went west of Asheville. There on a hillside overlooking a very small valley is an encampment. You would think it was Daniel Boone’s fort but it’s built stronger than that with guard towers and concertina wire. There’s everything there. It’s one scary place.

Hawk surveilled an ISIS training camp somewhere west of Ashville and a
small ISIS cell group northeast of Asheville and south of Burnsville.

“There are always 100 to 125 people there. I saw four nationalities -- Arabic people, Hispanic people, French people and Americans. Some people wore UN blue helmets and one guy wore a white arm band with a Swastika on it.

“At one of our National Guard intelligence meetings, it was confirmed by a gentleman from the Army Intelligence Corp that there are ISIS members at that encampment.
“They typically come there in full cell groups of five to six people. They always arrive at night in three to five vehicles and then within two to three hours, before dawn, those same vehicles leave but they’re full with people who have finished their training.

“I do not know where they go. I do not know where they’re from. I just know there is an equal exchange of people. That tells me a couple things. It tells me that they’re ramped up and they have an intensive training program.

“About a week after we finished that mission, we got an intelligence conference call that stipulated that word had been sent out to the highway patrol, sheriff departments, law enforcement and MPs in Western North Carolina that the training center is used for no good.
“That encampment is the enemy of America,” Hawk declared, “and all of you patriotic people, please sit up and take notice, take heart because they’re going to hit homes; they’re going to hit malls; they’re going to hit hospitals; they’re going to hit elementary schools.

“We intercepted enough of their data, their encrypted codes, to know that they’re ready to move out. So if you have a gun permit, always have it with you. If you don’t have a gun permit, you carry a rifle or a shotgun or a pistol with you. This is just for the Patriots of America, the people that want our country back and won’t let it be taken from us by ISIS or anyone else.”

CLICK HERE to view a 6:17 minute YouTube video titled
“The Untold Story of Islamic Terror Training Camps in America.”

http://www.skyshipsovercashiers.com/deepthroat.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHAT ARE ISIS TRAINING CAMPS DOING IN US?
Date: March 26, 2017 04:06AM

Ask Gerry he would know

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo ()
Date: March 26, 2017 09:09AM

Liberals support terrorists, that's why they're here. Liberals pay for setting up the terrorist training camps. Liberals are known to support terrorists, the spread of AIDS and coddling negro criminals.

This is why it's time to deport liberals.

Posted by: 7WGJn ()
Date: March 26, 2017 09:48AM

It's Asheville. The San Francisco of the east.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.