HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where the fuck are all the failed Trumptard cowards with the embarrassing downfall of Trump Care?
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 24, 2017 05:17PM

Where do all these people disappear to? Are they going to disappear when Trump is in handcuffs on his perp walk for treason too?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2017 05:17PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where the fuck are all the failed Trumptard cowards with the embarrassing downfall of Trump Care?
Date: March 24, 2017 05:19PM

Damn, they're not going to have an opinion until Monday too. They don't have the talk radio Gods telling him what to think until Monday.

They'll probably all be tuning in to Levin.

Re: Where the fuck are all the failed Trumptard cowards with the embarrassing downfall of Trump Care?
Posted by: Gerry, for fuck sake ()
Date: March 24, 2017 05:20PM

Please don't trigger them. Just enjoy the relative calm...

Date: March 24, 2017 05:22PM

Okay I'm sorry. Always so hard for me to resist.

Posted by: _Tarlton_ ()
Date: March 24, 2017 05:26PM

They are hiding under the covers

Date: March 24, 2017 05:27PM

LMAO!!! The special interests are still running pro Trump Care ads on TV. Hahahahaha.

Posted by: Official FFU FIFYer ()
Date: March 24, 2017 05:27PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where do all these people disappear to? Are they
> going to disappear when Trump is in handcuffs on
> his perp walk for treason too?
After Hillary lost, I disappeared for 8 days
> My cowardice on FFU was legendary.

FIFY

Date: March 24, 2017 05:29PM

Paul Ryan: "I don't know what else to say. Obama Care is the law of the land. It's going to remain the law of the land."

You could have just said uncle.

Date: March 24, 2017 05:31PM

That Freedom Caucus lmao. They're the biggest pack of sons of bitches if I've ever seen one. They have a gerrymandered rat bastard caucus in their midst that don't give a fuck about no one. lol

My name, remember, Gerrymanderer, its why you failed today. It always comes back to my name.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2017 05:31PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Date: March 24, 2017 05:33PM

Those motherfuckers in the Freedom Caucus, they don't give a fuck. If there is even a scent of political consequence they will vote no as a pack. Numero uno, that's all they care about.

Date: March 24, 2017 05:34PM

And here's the funny ass fucking part. The Freedom Caucus are the most safe members in the entire house. But they're demanding pushing the bill to the right and leaving the moderates in swing districts out to dry.

The Freedom Caucus don't give a FUCK. They're the fucking honey badgers. The fucking honey badgers, that's what I'm calling them from now on.

Date: March 24, 2017 05:36PM

I'm starting to like the Freedom Caucus, I don't know about ya'll. But I'm starting to like these motherfuckers.

Posted by: Next time vote Americans first ()
Date: March 24, 2017 05:36PM

Don't worry the republicans and Trump will still screw working class people in other bills.
Hey the rich just are not rich enough

Date: March 24, 2017 05:37PM

Trump can't trust them. But he's still throwing personal attacks at the Democrats. I would say Trump could go moderate but all he does is isolate himself.

Posted by: Jy.utdiyf ()
Date: March 24, 2017 05:37PM

Official FFU FIFYer Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Where do all these people disappear to? Are
> they
> > going to disappear when Trump is in handcuffs
> on
> > his perp walk for treason too?
After
> Hillary lost, I disappeared for 8 days
> > My cowardice on FFU was legendary.
>
>
> FIFY

You voted for a con man don't blame G for your failure

Date: March 24, 2017 05:42PM

They Honey Badgers.
Attachments:
HFC.jpg
badger.png
mEFHZGjA.jpg

Posted by: Attach a File .... ()
Date: March 24, 2017 09:57PM

As a true conservative I welcome the failure of the Obamacare Replacement bill. It is a disappointment that the majority of Republicans are incompetent buffoons and incapable of legislating, but it just means the RINOs like Ryan et al need to be run out of the party. The sooner the better.

As far as Trump, who really cares. This bill was not his and not his fight.

Republican leadership in Congress is a complete and total disgrace. Guys like Rand were warning months ago that the Republicans need to come together with a plan. But no. In the end, this proves that the Republican establishment leadership never at any point in time ever really intended to repeal Obamacare. It was all a ploy. I suspected it all along but now we know for sure.

If anyone wondered that the globalist establishment nwo runs Washington... now you know.

Date: March 24, 2017 10:01PM

Hey, I heard true conservative means they suck cock and balls. Are you a peter puffer? Do you suck dicks? Bullshit, I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Posted by: trump was cucked..... ()
Date: March 24, 2017 10:01PM

Ryan knows HE will be sitting in the Oval Office within 18 months. Maybe with Romney as his Veep. or Joe Biden.

Posted by: _ Tarlton _ ()
Date: March 24, 2017 10:17PM

Lol. Yeah, all those fucking employed people with real jobs and real lives are prob gonna relax and enjoy the weekend with their friends and families.

Suckers!

Hahahaha! We showed them, eh, Goatfucker Gerry? We are awesome!

Date: March 24, 2017 10:20PM

Who wrote it? Which staffer wrote this shitty ass rightard sack of shit bill? Who wrote it? We know they wrote it in a secret room in the basement. Who were the little cocksuckers that wrote this shit lmao. No one knows. Whose bill is it? What kind of fucking bill doesn't have a congressman who was the author.

Posted by: who wrote it? ()
Date: March 24, 2017 10:24PM

Well, somebody who waited till the last minute and then pulled an all-nighter, like a college kid who skipped too many classes cramming for finals, and then flunking...

Posted by: Libtarded ()
Date: March 24, 2017 11:21PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:

What you don't understand Ravi is that some people have lives other than posting on FFXU all day and night because they are not shitstain refugees who can't vote like you. They also not unemployed and living in your shitstain mothers apartment that she doesn't pay for like you Ravi the refugee.

Posted by: Libtardz-R-Us ()
Date: March 25, 2017 09:16AM

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Old Weepy Whiner ()
Date: March 25, 2017 09:21AM

85277929.jpg

Date: March 25, 2017 09:25AM

Attachments:
airkisslong.gif

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 25, 2017 10:39AM

Trump always wins

Posted by: sse ()
Date: March 25, 2017 10:46AM

> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> they
> on
After
>
>
> FIFY

Haha u cant make this shit up

Posted by: Gerry is Ravi ()
Date: March 25, 2017 11:26AM

Don't let your little head explode Ravi...Mummy needs her Prius washed.

Posted by: sameer the queer ()
Date: March 25, 2017 11:51AM

hello gerry my friend and fellow servant to my gay and muslim people!

you will be with me tonite at arthur treacher's glory hole, no?

i make special event with you as star....all da rich, white, libs from da area will cum to paint special tartar pictures on your chest and back

i know this is exciting opportunity for you to show how much gay you can support and you give demonstration of your bravery in light of triple penetration

cum show the "educated" and patriotic fairfax libs just how much gay progress you can take up your culo!!

Posted by: Gerry is Ravi ()
Date: March 25, 2017 11:55AM

> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> they
> on
After
>
>
> FIFY

Let the little goatfucker have 1 day...he is celebrating just like when Hillary won....oh wait!

Posted by: Foxtrot Uniform ()
Date: March 25, 2017 12:07PM

Fox News Wrote:
> Trump always wins

Your best post ever. Recommend you retire on this high note.

Posted by: _ Tarlton _ ()
Date: March 25, 2017 12:21PM

How many different names did Gerryshitfucker post under within this one thread alone????

Posted by: _ Tarlton_ ()
Date: March 25, 2017 12:22PM

He's kept the whole thing rollin'...insane beta refuge.

Posted by: Hillarity Clintoon ()
Date: March 25, 2017 01:13PM

hillary-nude-statue.jpg

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 25, 2017 01:14PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:

giphy.gif

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: March 25, 2017 03:57PM

Ha, this is nothing, as you maroons know.

Obama failed to pass dozens hundreds even thousands of bills.

Obama has the worst legislative record in history, and signed fewer bills into law in 8 years than Carter did in 4.

Trumps' worst day is better than Obama's best.

Losers.

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: March 25, 2017 03:58PM

I meant to say loser, as loser Gerry is the only one posting all this frantic shit.

lmao

Posted by: Obama care stays! LOL! ()
Date: March 25, 2017 04:00PM

Trumptardz! LOL!

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: March 25, 2017 04:08PM

Obama care stays! LOL! Wrote:
> Trumptardz! LOL!

Until it fails on its own.

Libtardz!

Lolz!

Posted by: It didn't fall down! ()
Date: March 25, 2017 04:10PM

Trumptardz! LOL!

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: March 25, 2017 04:16PM

It didn't fall down! Wrote:
> Trumptardz! LOL!

It's about to, any day now....

Libtards!

Lolz!

Date: March 25, 2017 07:19PM

The cowards didn't even vote on repealing and replacing Obama Care? These cowards passed over 60 bills repealing it during Obama.

Now the cowards don't even record their votes on their central campaign promise. Well their voters are cowards too so no one to hold them to account.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: March 25, 2017 07:31PM

The ball is in your court, Gerryturd.

Date: March 25, 2017 07:33PM

Actually no, you have the court, the rules and the players and the owner. But you still can't play. WTF is wrong with you retards?

Posted by: FuckTheBozos ()
Date: March 25, 2017 07:53PM

Not one Republican or Democrat or other human I know liked this bill. Happy it died. We were all out celebrating. Fuck that half ass bill and fuck Paul Ryan.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo ()
Date: March 25, 2017 10:32PM

Libtardz!!! LoLz!! Wrote:
> Obama care stays! LOL! Wrote:
> -----
> > Trumptardz! LOL!
>
> Until it fails on its own.
>
> Libtardz!
>
> Lolz!

What's with "until"? Owe-Bamma care was a failure from Day 1. Anything written by Hitlary & Nazi Peloser is bound to be a failure.

OP must have just gotten off his MSNBC programming session with RAY-shill Madcow before he posted this thread. It's typical of his mindless libtardiness. OP is OBVIOUSLY gay, in fact, he's not Standard Gay, not even REAL Gay, he's VERY EXTREMELY totally G-A-Y: GAY.

He's sooooooooooo gay.......

HOW gay is hie?

He's soooooo gay that when you google "gay" his name comes up.

Posted by: Fruitcake ()
Date: March 26, 2017 02:13AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Hey, I heard true conservative means they suck
> cock and balls. Are you a peter puffer? Do you
> suck dicks? Bullshit, I bet you could suck a golf
> ball through a garden hose.

That was very descriptive... Wonder why
Attachments:
Barack+Obama+President+Obama+Meets+Angela+zU0syYWrLsKl.jpg

Posted by: TrumpTrump ()
Date: March 26, 2017 03:55AM

Paul Ryan suck Obama balls. And Gerry is still a curry nigger.

End of story.

Posted by: Goatfucker2 ()
Date: March 26, 2017 08:40AM

Need a straw for your Slurpee?
Attachments:
clerk.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.