HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DNC head used the "I am a Christian woman" defense then, now she admits she cheated for Hillary and gave her debate questions
Posted by: Bernie Supporters read this ()
Date: March 19, 2017 09:02AM

She cheated for Hillary and she denied doing so. She blamed the Russians. She claimed she that being a Christian woman, she understands persecution.

She could have changed the trajectory of history but she chose the mainstream, establishment Hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPfzqKbtMjY

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donna-brazile-passing-debate-questions-clinton-camp-mistake/story?id=46218677

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DNC head used the "I am a Christian woman" defense then, now she admits she cheated for Hillary and gave her debate questions
Posted by: 6WKC ()
Date: March 19, 2017 09:21AM

The DNC is totally corrupt to the point they don't even try to hide it. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Donna Brazile, Hillary Clinton... these are the people who hacked the election with the help of media collusion. It worked on dem snowflakes in the primary but the rest of the country wasn't buying it. And on top of their blatant corruption they left themselves open to hackers with their incompetence. Podestas password was "password". Good thing America didn't put these idiots in charge of anything.

Re: DNC head used the "I am a Christian woman" defense then, now she admits she cheated for Hillary and gave her debate questions
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 19, 2017 09:40AM

KellyAnne said the same exact thing about the couch incident and.she's obviously a whore.

Posted by: 6WKC ()
Date: March 19, 2017 09:44AM

Well there ya go. Rigging an election is on the same level as sitting on a couch to these degenerates. And then they want us to take them seriously with the phony Russian outrage.

Date: March 19, 2017 09:48AM

You still talking about the debate questions in the Democrats primary? Waters world gave a rejuvenated hate inspired hard on last night. Well stick your dick in your mouth because you're traitors. Russian turncoat traitor sell out scum of the earth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2017 09:49AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: Here, Gerry ()
Date: March 19, 2017 10:03AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You still talking about the debate questions in
> the Democrats primary? Waters world gave a
> rejuvenated hate inspired hard on last night. Well
> stick your dick in your mouth because you're
> traitors. Russian turncoat traitor sell out scum
> of the earth.

dTlrG7Q.jpg

Posted by: libs love fake news ()
Date: March 19, 2017 10:27AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> You still talking about the debate questions in
> the Democrats primary? Waters world gave a
> rejuvenated hate inspired hard on last night. Well
> stick your dick in your mouth because you're
> traitors. Russian turncoat traitor sell out scum
> of the earth.

The same dishonest media and corrupt DNC who lied to you about their collusion and rigging the election are the same people who have convinced you of this Russian spy piss fantasy. They lie to you like you're an idiot because it works.

Date: March 19, 2017 10:36AM

No what works is everybody in the world easily manipulating you corrupt retarded goober whores including the Russians.

Posted by: CJNTF ()
Date: March 19, 2017 10:41AM

Donna Brazile's first response when she got caught - "the Russians forged those emails". Now she admits she was lying about the Russians all along. But the 'tards still believe her lies. Can't make this shit up!

Posted by: UnFup ()
Date: March 19, 2017 12:30PM

Go fuck a goat Gerry.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: March 19, 2017 01:11PM

Hilliary didn't say no. No wonder the bitch lost.

Posted by: YtKxd ()
Date: March 19, 2017 01:17PM

Yep, Hillary just went along with the cheating. And then donna brazile was rewarded with the dnc chair and the money that comes with it. Just like she went along with Debbie Wasserman Schultz cheating and rewarded her with a job on the campaign after her disgraceful dnc resignation. They are a party of crooks and liars. And they reward corruption.

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: March 19, 2017 01:36PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> corrupt retarded goober whores

That's WINNING corrupt retarded goober whores, to you sir.

hahaha

Posted by: InfoWars.com = Safe Space TM ()
Date: March 19, 2017 01:40PM

Why is OP triggered by losing candidates cheater? InfoWars.com = Safe Space TM

Date: March 19, 2017 01:49PM

trumpitality Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > corrupt retarded goober whores
>
>
> That's WINNING corrupt retarded goober whores, to
> you sir.
>
>
> hahaha

Sorry winning corrupt goober whores. Really depends on your definition of winning at that point. But if you feel like winner then good for you.

Posted by: Gerry is Ravi ()
Date: March 19, 2017 02:38PM

Hey Fox News/Ravi/Gerry.....Fuck off you beta fag!

Posted by: Cheaters Never Prosper ()
Date: March 19, 2017 02:53PM

Don't forget how NBC's Lester Holt and Hillary used hand signals in the first debate. It's all on video so there's no denying it...

http://truepundit.com/rigged-damning-video-busts-hillary-using-hand-signals-to-trigger-lester-holt/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.