HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump is a Bad Boy
Posted by: trumppy ()
Date: March 18, 2017 04:26PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump is a Bad Boy
Posted by: MVDyy ()
Date: March 18, 2017 04:31PM

yeah, zee germans hired real nazis, not just people who caused butthurt among the libtards.

Posted by: Trump always looks cowed ()
Date: March 18, 2017 04:34PM

around real world leaders.

Posted by: jNN76 ()
Date: March 18, 2017 07:53PM

Sebastian Gorka. A nazi. Literally.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 18, 2017 09:15PM

jNN76 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sebastian Gorka. A nazi. Literally.
Attachments:
Gorka.PNG

Posted by: Bad Dudes ()
Date: March 18, 2017 09:34PM

Posted by: deranged lib bullshit ()
Date: March 18, 2017 10:29PM

jNN76 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sebastian Gorka. A nazi. Literally.

The Forward alleged that Gorka is a member of a reconstitution of the group that's on the State Department's list of those that were under Nazi direction. The new group "upholds all the nationalist and oftentimes racial principles of the original group," according to The Forward.

Liel Leibovitz, the Tablet Magazine writer who talked to Gorka about his alleged ties to Vitézi Rend, criticized The Forward's story.

"I've been, and remain, a critic of the Trump Administration, but all criticism is meaningless unless it adheres to reason, refuses rank rumors, and focuses on substance rather than on slinging mud," Leibovitz wrote.

"Let's all take a deep breath. The White House is no more overrun with Nazis as with secret Russian spies. To suggest otherwise is to further flame the kind of hysteria that, traditionally, has led to social unrest and delivered no good news to the Jews."

Some of Gorka's colleagues in the national security community have come forward to defend him and insist that he's not anti-Semitic.

"I find the attacks completely, completely and utterly ridiculous," David Reaboi, a national-security consultant who has written for conservative publications like The Federalist and RedState and said he has known Gorka for years, told Business Insider last month.

Reaboi said he's also Hungarian and that his parents fled communism, like Gorka's.

"I'm very much sensitive to anti-Semitism and frankly have fought it professionally and personally for all of my life," Reaboi said. "If I thought for a second that Seb would be hospitable to that point of view, I mean, I never would have been around him."

Reaboi said the stories about Gorka's apparently links to Nazi-aligned groups are "guilt by association."

"No one has shown that Seb has said anything pro-fascist that I know from knowing him that he would never say," Reaboi said, adding later, "What lies at the bottom of all this is the question that, can you be a Hungarian patriot at all without being called a Nazi, being called a nationalist?"

Thomas Joscelyn, a counterterrorism expert and senior fellow at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, has also defended Gorka.

"The idea that he's an anti-Semite or Islamaphobe is really ridiculous," Joscelyn told Business Insider last month. He said Thursday that he stands by that.

"It seems to be that we're in a pretty toxic environment where people throw around labels," Joscelyn said. "Go ahead and criticize the politics but … this other stuff is just mud-slinging."

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.