HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why can gays be accepting of straight people? Why are they filled with hate?
Posted by: Gays are bullies ()
Date: February 22, 2017 07:29AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why can gays be accepting of straight people? Why are they filled with hate?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 22, 2017 08:41AM

Nobody cares about the WNBA.

Re: Why can gays be accepting of straight people? Why are they filled with hate?
Posted by: Hans Huckibein ()
Date: February 22, 2017 08:53AM

I had an ex girlfriend from cape cod, and I went up to visit her folks one summer. Her folks suggested we eat lunch at an oyster bar at this place called Provincetown, which happened to be the "gay capital of the East Coast". I had been to Rehoboth before, and expected it to be along similar lines, but Provincetown was rife with heterophobia and what I would describe as militant gay rights proponents. As soon as we got out of the car we were greeted with geers, and people yelling "breeders!".

Posted by: Pentuple Dump Champion ()
Date: February 22, 2017 10:11AM

You're not a good fag if you aren't a hateful screaming drama queen.

Posted by: Blimmo ()
Date: February 22, 2017 10:16AM

& Provinthetown is oh tho Pee Thee, too. They don't call them 'waiter' or 'waitrethth', there, they call them "waitron'.

Jutht a bunch of thilly thavageth having their fun!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.