HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FFXU is a Virtual Sanctuary City for Right Wing White Supremacist Racist TrumpTards
Posted by: Just Saying!!! ()
Date: February 22, 2017 07:05AM

You can't be yourselves or speak freely anywhere else - because American and virtually every other society on the planet rejects what you stand for - so here you are - spouting your vile racist bile - occupying - rent free - in virtual Sanctuary City space.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU is a Virtual Sanctuary City for Right Wing White Supremacist Racist TrumpTards
Posted by: You don't say ()
Date: February 22, 2017 07:15AM

Captain Obvious has arrived.

If I had it my way you would be burning in a oven right now
Posted by: Nigslayer ()
Date: February 22, 2017 07:17AM

If HOPE and CHANGE was so great why did none of us sell our homes for 8 long years of golf and photo ops from your kenyan mutt moozalom and his tranny boy friend wife but damn if my big assed home didn't sell the day after Donnie got control of our DYING COUNTRY and explain this, why did another of my large properties sell just last week after sitting stagnate for 7 years?! Why are world leaders in such a hurry to talk with Donnie, why are corporations willing to come back to America and give YOU back your jobs! Why are so many INSANE libturd lunatics shitting their panties and openly crying in the street when 'the good old days are here again' why, BECAUSE YOU ARE ABOUT AS INTELLIGENT AS THE DOG SHIT ON MY LAWN, that's why! 
Truth of the matter is I don't even live in your shit hole obammer country any more but I did fly all the way back to the coast to vote for Donnie and it's funny how most of you lazy assed tax tit suckers can cry on the internet but you could not get your ass off the 'poach' and get to the polls to vote, explain that while you shit and piss your self just because your 'entitlement' days are about to come to an end, just as sure as Donnie said "NO MORE OBAMAY LOVING TERRORISTS ALLOWED IN AMERICA, WE DON"T WANT YOU HERE" 

You liberal snowflakes are the ones starting a civil war thank god trump supporters have one billion guns and a trillion rounds of ammunition.
Attachments:
82c.jpg
pepe-and-the-gang_o_4277651.jpg
Your+opinion+_ff6dcae61b008fdfd5360e432ce51b60.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.