HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are we stealing other nations oil or we allowing them to keep it? Which one is it?
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 20, 2017 11:40AM

Trump says its stupid not to steal other peoples oil by force. But Secretary Mattis said yesterday that the USA does not steal oil as a nation. I would think Mattis is correct since the original basis of the first Iraq War and U.S. intervention was to protect Kuwait's right to its oil.

Can dumb ass Trumptards clarify our policy since Trump and Trumps cabinet say different things on issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are we stealing other nations oil or we allowing them to keep it? Which one is it?
Date: February 20, 2017 11:41AM

Also, if someone can please clarify our commitment to NATO. Mattis and Pence has expressed an unwavering commitment to NATO while Trump says NATO is obsolete and wants to sell out to Putin.

Can dumb ass Trumptards clarify that for the rest of us as well. There seems to be a multitude of mixed messages.

Re: Are we stealing other nations oil or we allowing them to keep it? Which one is it?
Date: February 20, 2017 11:44AM

Oh one more thing, yesterday the DoD released a statement declaring the upcoming effort to wrestle back West Mosul along with East Mosul. Obama's policy seems to be turning out to be a complete success.

But with that said, Trump said his administration would make it a point not make the dates of future operations known because he was smart and we needed to retain the element of "surprise."

Why has Trump broken that main theme of his foreign policy strategy with first such act involving an operation?

Can a dumb ass Trumptard answer that for me? Thanks.

Date: February 20, 2017 11:45AM

Also, Trump used to attack Obama for talking a couple trips a year to play golf. Trump goes golfing every single God damn weekend and he's only been in office for three weekends.

Can someone tell me why Trumptards are no longer outraged at outrageous vacation costs? If you can answer that it would great, thanks.

Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: February 20, 2017 11:47AM

Lol!
Attachments:
1471684508803.gif

Date: February 20, 2017 11:48AM

And also, Trump is calling the press the enemy of the people. Is he aware of the first amendment?

Date: February 20, 2017 11:49AM

And also he has tried to revise the legacy of Jefferson to build a case against the first amendment when Jefferson actually was quoted supporting press before he did government. Does Trump intend on revising our history and Constitution?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 11:50AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Date: February 20, 2017 11:50AM

Please answer these questions. Pick any one. I don't need retarded meme's. He's your president, you voted for him, you support him, now answer for him.

Posted by: Gerry=Internet Joke ()
Date: February 20, 2017 11:51AM

Gerry, Seriously, Do you realize you are talking to yourself. NEWSFLASH, NO FUCKING ONE gives a shit about what you say on FFXU Off-Topic...a local board. You need a job or help FAST. I almost feel sorry for you, a mental Paki simpleton. Jesus Christ.

Date: February 20, 2017 11:52AM

Michael Flynn was forced to resign for lying about reassuring Russians about sanctions after Obama imposed those sanctions based on verified attacks on our democracy. Trump forced Flynn to resign but still says Flynn is a good man and that it was the fault of "fake news."

Yet Trump says the leaks were real which is what the news reported. Why did Trump force Flynn to resign if he didn't do anything wrong? And how can the leaks be real but the news on the leaks be fake?

Date: February 20, 2017 11:53AM

Lol!lol!
Attachments:
C9bs17R.gif

Date: February 20, 2017 11:55AM

If you got nothing thats because you're a despicable person, please stay off the thread. Now if you would like to answer to these questions as a despicable Trumptard, please feel free to defend your lying traitor illegitimate occupier of the white House.

Date: February 20, 2017 11:55AM

Please no stupid meme's, answer any of these crazy developments, questions or complete reversals on campaign rhetoric by his own cabinet.

Date: February 20, 2017 11:57AM

One more question, Trump said he was under audit and would release his taxes at the conclusion of that audit. Has that audit been concluded and when does he plan to fulfill that promise to the American people?

Posted by: UGWED ()
Date: February 20, 2017 11:57AM

We should take it. Gas is too expensive.

Date: February 20, 2017 12:00PM

UGWED Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We should take it. Gas is too expensive.

But General Mattis said yesterday that the U.S. does not steal oil. So we're not taking it. Has trumps position on this issue evolved? Who runs our foreign policy?

Date: February 20, 2017 12:02PM

We are not taking it. But I think we should.

Date: February 20, 2017 12:03PM

Well good for you, but who the fuck are you?

Date: February 20, 2017 12:04PM

I'm just a regular American who pays too much for gasoline.

Date: February 20, 2017 12:04PM

You gonna go take it? Join the armed forces, secure an oil installation in the middle east desert and secure the extraction, theft, and shipment of the oil? Or are you just stating what others "should" do.

Date: February 20, 2017 12:05PM

You pay too much for gasoline? Well, first thing you shouldn't do is elected politicians that make ExxonMobil the Sec of State. That's never a good way to keep gas prices down.

Date: February 20, 2017 12:06PM

That's another thing, Trump said he couldn't be bought, he was rich, he didn't need anyone's money, he was self funding. But he ended up doing nothing but appointing bankers and donors to his cabinet.

Date: February 20, 2017 12:11PM

I can't say on the logistics of it, but we paid a lot in blood and treasure to liberate their country. If it were up to me, I'd say take the oil.

Posted by: 3JFN9 ()
Date: February 20, 2017 12:44PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Also, if someone can please clarify our commitment
> to NATO. Mattis and Pence has expressed an
> unwavering commitment to NATO while Trump says
> NATO is obsolete and wants to sell out to Putin.
>
>
> Can dumb ass Trumptards clarify that for the rest
> of us as well. There seems to be a multitude of
> mixed messages.

There is no conflict in these statements. NATO is obsolete but we will support it as long as it exists. Russia is not part of NATO. Perhaps it should be. We need a replacement for the dysfunctional UN.

Is that sufficient?

Posted by: EcVCT ()
Date: February 20, 2017 12:47PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> That's another thing, Trump said he couldn't be
> bought, he was rich, he didn't need anyone's
> money, he was self funding. But he ended up doing
> nothing but appointing bankers and donors to his
> cabinet.

Lots of people donated. These people donated more but they also had more. Who do you want in charge of a large complex organization? Joe the plumber?

Ever wonder if these people are wealthy and successful for a reason?

Next question please.

I don't believe the Europeans would find such rhetoric sufficient. Actually I am certain they would find it offensive.

Posted by: trumpitality ()

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Oh one more thing, yesterday the DoD released a
> statement declaring the upcoming effort to wrestle
> back West Mosul along with East Mosul. Obama's
> policy seems to be turning out to be a complete
> success.
>
> But with that said, Trump said his administration
> would make it a point not make the dates of future
> operations known because he was smart and we
> needed to retain the element of "surprise."
>
> Why has Trump broken that main theme of his
> foreign policy strategy with first such act
> involving an operation?
>
> Can a smarter than I Trump supporter answer that for me?
> Thanks.

Sigh. The taking of Mosul is a set piece operation with events publicly known
locally well in advance of the DOD statement. The DOD statement makes NO tactical or strategic difference.
This is diametrically opposed to revealing short, medium and long term strategy in detail that allowed our enemies to disport themselves accordingly. That is what Obama did, repeatedly.

Your other bloviating is just that; and not worth comment.
I shouldn't have responded to this one either, as it should be blindingly obvious even to one such as yourself.

Posted by: ubw7n ()
Date: February 20, 2017 12:52PM

Anyone want to guess how much it would cost to "take" the oil? You think the Iraqis are going to just let us pull up the tankers to their ports and load them up? Trump is a moron, and so are most of his supporters.

Posted by: tTxuM ()
Date: February 20, 2017 12:52PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Also, Trump used to attack Obama for talking a
> couple trips a year to play golf. Trump goes
> golfing every single God damn weekend and he's
> only been in office for three weekends.
>
> Can someone tell me why Trumptards are no longer
> outraged at outrageous vacation costs? If you can
> answer that it would great, thanks.

When this money is spent, where does it go? Back to the people of this great country. Trump is liberating the taxpayer's money.

I might mention Trump has done more in a month than Obama in a year.

Date: February 20, 2017 12:56PM

Can we just nuke their countries first then take the oil?

Date: February 20, 2017 01:01PM

tTxuM Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Also, Trump used to attack Obama for talking a
> > couple trips a year to play golf. Trump goes
> > golfing every single God damn weekend and he's
> > only been in office for three weekends.
> >
> > Can someone tell me why Trumptards are no
> longer
> > outraged at outrageous vacation costs? If you
> can
> > answer that it would great, thanks.
>
>
> When this money is spent, where does it go? Back
> to the people of this great country. Trump is
> liberating the taxpayer's money.
>
> I might mention Trump has done more in a month
> than Obama in a year.

So you're saying spending taxpayer money on Trump properties is the only stimulus the right is willing to accept now?

Date: February 20, 2017 01:02PM

ubw7n Wrote:
> Anyone want to guess how much it would cost to
> "take" the oil? You think the Iraqis are going to
> just let us pull up the tankers to their ports and
> load them up? Trump is a moron, and so are most
> of his supporters.

It's going to cost more than if you bought the oil outright. Shit, you might end up burning more oil with our vehicles than you end up stealing.

Date: February 20, 2017 01:03PM

That's the thing with oil, you always have to consider energy and costs it will take to extract.

Date: February 20, 2017 01:05PM

trumpitality Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > Oh one more thing, yesterday the DoD released a
> > statement declaring the upcoming effort to
> wrestle
> > back West Mosul along with East Mosul. Obama's
> > policy seems to be turning out to be a complete
> > success.
> >
> > But with that said, Trump said his
> administration
> > would make it a point not make the dates of
> future
> > operations known because he was smart and we
> > needed to retain the element of "surprise."
> >
> > Why has Trump broken that main theme of his
> > foreign policy strategy with first such act
> > involving an operation?
> >
> > Can a smarter than I Trump supporter answer that
> for me?
> > Thanks.
>
>
> Sigh. The taking of Mosul is a set piece operation
> with events publicly known
> locally well in advance of the DOD statement. The
> DOD statement makes NO tactical or strategic
> difference.
> This is diametrically opposed to revealing short,
> medium and long term strategy in detail that
> allowed our enemies to disport themselves
> accordingly. That is what Obama did, repeatedly.
>
> Your other bloviating is just that; and not worth
> comment.
> I shouldn't have responded to this one either, as
> it should be blindingly obvious even to one such
> as yourself.

Where was this argument when Trump was bloviating? The point it he stated this as his strategic goal, now you're saying that it may have been another one of his nonsensical comments.

Posted by: I make shit up ... ()
Date: February 20, 2017 01:29PM

all weekend. I am one sad little motherfucker.

Posted by: WNkhy ()
Date: February 20, 2017 01:43PM

democrats are terrible at history

USA freed arabian oil during (the battle of the bulge) when Germany attacked Russia and Arabia to get fuel for their war machine. paid for in blood

ALSO - USA industrial age produced the FINEST mining patents and oil rigs , and USA sunk the original pipelines in Arabia

Also - they have to export oil - it's their ONLY damn export other countries are interested in and arab spring refugees.

USA has been pro Saudi, freed Iran from the new country recently muslim over-run named "Iraq", and freed Quait from the same. (Sadam was attacking both their oil wells - and USA buys oil from Quait as well as Saudi)

as if anyone wants pro-muslim hacked technology that allows them to spy and "only works with their keys". not an export !! except by GPL that is

Arabs need to upgrade to nuclear and other sources because the oil will run out. To pay in trade for nuclear technology, metals, solar panels, etc: you guessed it, more oil than anything else. If they don't, there will be massive slaughters when the oil runs out.

Posted by: FxM7V ()
Date: February 20, 2017 01:45PM

look at how quickly democrat commuinists turn into snakes

"their oil"

really? in communism it is communist oil, you Obama twit you are cross-testifying the wrong BLOG

Posted by: Trump Votar ()
Date: February 20, 2017 01:57PM

ubw7n Wrote:
> Anyone want to guess how much it would cost to
> "take" the oil? You think the Iraqis are going to
> just let us pull up the tankers to their ports and
> load them up?

Gee, I never thot of that
Attachments:
1408958349781-crosseyed__bucktooth__finger_up_nose__pervert.jpg

Posted by: Gerrytarded ()
Date: February 20, 2017 01:58PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> trumpitality Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Oh one more thing, yesterday the DoD released
> a
> > > statement declaring the upcoming effort to
> > wrestle
> > > back West Mosul along with East Mosul.
> Obama's
> > > policy seems to be turning out to be a
> complete
> > > success.
> > >
> > > But with that said, Trump said his
> > administration
> > > would make it a point not make the dates of
> > future
> > > operations known because he was smart and we
> > > needed to retain the element of "surprise."
> > >
> > > Why has Trump broken that main theme of his
> > > foreign policy strategy with first such act
> > > involving an operation?
> > >
> > > Can a smarter than I Trump supporter answer
> that
> > for me?
> > > Thanks.
> >
> >
> > Sigh. The taking of Mosul is a set piece
> operation
> > with events publicly known
> > locally well in advance of the DOD statement.
> The
> > DOD statement makes NO tactical or strategic
> > difference.
> > This is diametrically opposed to revealing
> short,
> > medium and long term strategy in detail that
> > allowed our enemies to disport themselves
> > accordingly. That is what Obama did,
> repeatedly.
> >
> > Your other bloviating is just that; and not
> worth
> > comment.
> > I shouldn't have responded to this one either,
> as
> > it should be blindingly obvious even to one
> such
> > as yourself.
>
> Where was this argument when Trump was bloviating?
> The point it he stated this as his strategic
> goal, now you're saying that it may have been
> another one of his nonsensical comments.

Shit stain sand nigger refugee leaching off tax payers money for free and will never be able to vote says what?

Posted by: PCXdN ()
Date: February 20, 2017 04:08PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I don't believe the Europeans would find such
> rhetoric sufficient. Actually I am certain they
> would find it offensive.

And what do we care? You didn't ask us to create a policy that would make Europe happy. Europeans might ask themselves do we spy on them less just because of NATO? Keep dreaming.

Posted by: Thats whats up. ()
Date: February 20, 2017 04:23PM

Wow a quadruple post opening by OP and resident idiot Gerry. So just to let you know, because of the 4 consecutive postings I read nothing. Your influence on me (despite me being a liberal) is literally less than zero. Now, because you are mental, if I see you post something I figure its not worth reading.

Thats whats up.

Date: February 20, 2017 04:48PM

Thats whats up. Wrote:
> Wow a quadruple post opening by OP and resident
> idiot Gerry. So just to let you know, because of
> the 4 consecutive postings I read nothing. Your
> influence on me (despite me being a liberal) is
> literally less than zero. Now, because you are
> mental, if I see you post something I figure its
> not worth reading.
>
> Thats whats up.

He's insane. It's like he's a muslim.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.