HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Michael Joseph Basl is a fat, disgusting, lying sociopathic stalker who steals peoples' artwork
Posted by: My PYBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: February 18, 2017 01:34PM

ribs...petit larceny...perjury
Attachments:
pybrart.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Joseph Basl is a fat, disgusting, lying sociopathic stalker who steals peoples' artwork
Posted by: eesh is cool ()
Date: February 18, 2017 01:36PM

Don't say that!

Re: Michael Joseph Basl is an American hero.
Posted by: Nigslayer ()
Date: February 18, 2017 08:35PM

Again anyone that chases a fucking twisted pedophile the fuck off of a forum and is still being harressed by someone's anti american,9/11 loving child molester enabling parents and the SICK FUCK himself deserve worse. From what I have read he placed a note, pedo moreno however has done way worse said way worse.. hell I wish he had successfully killed himself,but the things is have read posted by pedo bastard moreno however make me violenty ill, eesh has only been trying to ignore this pedo,if it were me I would sue to have moreno locked in a nuthouse.. What kind of nutlesz faggot targets vets anyway.. if you hate America why the hell are you still here??

Re: Michael Joseph Basl is a fat, disgusting, lying sociopathic stalker who steals peoples' artwork
Posted by: U9F7v ()
Date: February 18, 2017 08:43PM

Moreno has done a lot worse than anything eesh is accused of doing, and the Morenos have harassed, stalked, defamed, and libeled more innocent people.

It may be the fat pedo and his enabling, lying, libeling mother will one day run face-first into their own "karma" in the form of cold steel or hot lead.

Posted by: Must happen ()
Date: February 19, 2017 03:52AM

When will the misery/eesh verdict be overturned? It's obvious now that Moreno goaded and antagonized eesh, knowingly sued him for Monique's actions, and posted information he was bound to keep confidential by the courts.

He has been stalking and trolling this whole time. It's disgusting that any judge sided with this foul money grubbing pedophile.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.