HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Somebody Teach Trump How to Read from a Tele-prompter
Posted by: Oh lordy ()
Date: February 17, 2017 01:36PM

Somebody please tell Trump that when he reads from the tele-prompter he shouldn't stare directly at the teleprompter screens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody Teach Trump How to Read from a Tele-prompter
Posted by: -184 ()
Date: February 17, 2017 01:49PM

He is not brain dead and mindcontrolled like your "Glorious Ascended One" that just left the White house to dwell in the rich pastures of his lord Soros. Trump does not need a teleprompter, he already speaks the language of the American people. If you can't understand that maybe you need to go back to kindergarden and try to learn English well enough to pass a comprehension exam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody Teach Trump How to Read from a Tele-prompter
Posted by: hwm7X ()
Date: February 17, 2017 01:55PM

remember 0bama without his teleprompter? stammering moron. Trump can freestyle for hours and the entire planet listens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody Teach Trump How to Read from a Tele-prompter
Posted by: yeah who cares ()
Date: February 17, 2017 01:57PM

,
Attachments:
Capture+_2017-02-10-16-13-54.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody Teach Trump How to Read from a Tele-prompter
Posted by: NFYdX ()
Date: February 17, 2017 02:11PM

-184 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is not brain dead and mindcontrolled like your
> "Glorious Ascended One" that just left the White
> house to dwell in the rich pastures of his lord
> Soros. Trump does not need a teleprompter, he
> already speaks the language of the American
> people. If you can't understand that maybe you
> need to go back to kindergarden and try to learn
> English well enough to pass a comprehension exam.

Idiot he was using a tele-prompter today at Boeing!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody Teach Trump How to Read from a Tele-prompter
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 17, 2017 02:13PM

Trump is a chump!!! He just looks awkward all the time, like wtf am I doing right now. I'm 71 years old, I have fucked up everything I've ever touched, I'm always borderline bankrupt and somehow I got a bunch of dumb ass goobers to make me president. WTF do I do now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody Teach Trump How to Read from a Tele-prompter
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 17, 2017 04:48PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is a chump!!! He just looks awkward all the
> time, like wtf am I doing right now. I'm 71 years
> old, I have fucked up everything I've ever
> touched, I'm always borderline bankrupt and
> somehow I got a bunch of dumb ass goobers to make
> me president. WTF do I do now?


Don't be so hard on yourself, GerBear.

Of course you could have not dropped out of ESL and actually learned about grammar and punction/quotation marks.

But I prefer reading your post as it is..........where you look typically like an idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody Teach Trump How to Read from a Tele-prompter
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 17, 2017 04:57PM

Someone needed to teach you shame vexxxed. You must have been the spawn of a used care salesman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody Teach Trump How to Read from a Tele-prompter
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 17, 2017 05:12PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone needed to teach you shame vexxxed. You
> must have been the spawn of a used care salesman.


Care salesman?

Seriously?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
nXH3Y
This forum powered by Phorum.