HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obvious hate crime hoax in DC
Posted by: g4h4h4 ()
Date: February 09, 2017 01:16PM

Gay guy claims 4 white trump supporters harassed him them attacked him.

Like there are 4 white trump supporters in all of DC. You couldn't have made a more obvious hoax. NOw the police have to figure out a way to make this go away without charging him with filing a false report, which will outrage the LGBT community. Because special privilege is equality!

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2017/02/d-c-gay-man-attacked-group-trump-supporters/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obvious hate crime hoax in DC
Posted by: my guess is this ()
Date: February 09, 2017 01:23PM

Faggot was buying drugs or trying to hook up with strangers for buggery. Got beat up.

Posted by: Skinny Joey ()
Date: February 09, 2017 01:45PM

looks like bullshit

Posted by: More details on Logan Cir ()
Date: February 09, 2017 08:31PM

If this happened then shame on them. Read the Blade article which was surprisingly objective, so good for them. Here are the issues:

1.) He posted on FB and the police reached out to him. If the post still exists it is gone. Last post was Jan 10. He can be a prolific poster but doesn't let more than a couple weeks go by without posting then tends to rapid fire.

2.) The description is odd of the assailants. I haven't been to DC in some time but do people really walk around Logan Circle with Trump hats on at 7pm? Maybe they do.

3.) He has commented on the web on several political articles. Attention seeking? He isn't exactly in the desirable gay category (no disrespect Mr. Kohler) but I live with gay guys and their ability for drama and social media posting is huge.

4.) if such an attack happened then why not report it if you are so passionate about social and political issues?

5.) He did not immediately return an email to Blade which I do not know means he did or didn't respond. He only returned an email to the investigator but no mention of phone conversations.

6.) Some reports say he was hospitalized. Others do not. What were these objects anyway? You would think someone would know who got attacked. Not exactly things laying around to make those kind of marks and really repeatedly? They must have had some pretty good aim and where are the defensive wounds? Dogs barking? They are not small dogs and I certainly wouldn't choose a victim like this to jump on. It's too early in the day for that kind of shitty decision making.

7.) He stated in his FB response that he's so tired of hearing how perfect Trump supporters are. Really are you on meth or opiates? Again the over-reaching drama simply by using the word perfect. You live in Logan Circle and if you go digging online then wahh you won't like what you hear. He sounds like he was sick of hearing it so he did something about it in one way or another.

Again I hope this is not another hoax. Those are worse setting the community back than anything Trump can say. Second, is this area heavily populated? Witnesses?

Dear gay people-- if you suspect this is made-up then don't stifle the truth. Isn't that what good people stand for? The means do not justify the ends.

Lastly, if a group staged this which i find highly unlikely, he would seem like low hanging fruit. If they did which is total bullshit postulation they'd rough him up a little with his permission, kinda like take one for the team. but due to his unprepared-ness in description I doubt this is the case. And if they did then they really didn't think this one through. I say it's a lone wolf operation. Fat man in a gay world doesn't equate to much attention and he looks easily wound up.

Posted by: h4n54m ()
Date: February 10, 2017 08:15AM

The media will never ever provide an update to this because that would increase the odds the guy would have to pay the price for his crime of filing a false report. It will just vanish. pooof, like the fart out of fag's ass.

Posted by: 4g3h3h ()
Date: February 10, 2017 06:16PM

and another liberal rag tries to push this obvious hoax. the commenters are beyond retards. How can anyone be this stupid to so blindly believe what they want to believe?

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/this-is-what-a-trump-america-looks-like-ft-gay-man-hospitalized-after-brutal-attack/?comments=disqus

Posted by: Gerrytarded ()
Date: February 10, 2017 06:20PM

This sounds like something Gerry would do.

Posted by: Stephanie the Ginger Tranny ()
Date: February 10, 2017 06:48PM

Leave him alone,hes a hero.

Posted by: h4h4h4h ()
Date: April 19, 2017 09:47PM

It's been now three months, and still not a single witness. What a fucking liar, and he gets away with it. This will count as a "hate crime" despite it being an obvious lie.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.