HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Truer words never been said ()
Date: February 07, 2017 06:51PM

Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank didn't hold back his praise for President Donald Trump in an interview with CNBC's "Fast Money Halftime Report" on Tuesday.

"To have such a pro-business president is something that is a real asset for the country," Plank said. "People can really grab that opportunity."



http://www.businessinsider.com/under-armour-ceo-praises-trump-2017-2


lindsey-vonn-at-under-armour-celebrates-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Lindsay Vaugh ()
Date: February 07, 2017 09:08PM

I would eat her snatch through her pants, yum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Coal burner ()
Date: February 07, 2017 09:17PM

Lindsay Vaugh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would eat her snatch through her pants, yum.

She only fucks niggers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: February 08, 2017 10:20AM

For those like myself who are boycotting UA, keep this in mind. Kevin Plank and his company are not innovators. There is nothing they provide that cannot be had elsewhere. They buy their materials and fabrics from the same sources that all the other sportswear manufacturers buy from. All that "moisture wicking" and "perspiration reduction" and "hydration enhancement"? Yeah...none of that is unique to UA.

Michael Jordan was once asked why he didn't use his station for the greater good and he famously answered, "...because Republicans buy shoes, too."

When the leader of a company feels the need to make polarizing political statements that drive your customer base away? That...is the definition of bad for business.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Uncle Joe ()
Date: February 08, 2017 10:38AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For those like myself who are boycotting UA, keep
> this in mind. Kevin Plank and his company are not
> innovators. There is nothing they provide that
> cannot be had elsewhere. They buy their materials
> and fabrics from the same sources that all the
> other sportswear manufacturers buy from. All that
> "moisture wicking" and "perspiration reduction"
> and "hydration enhancement"? Yeah...none of that
> is unique to UA.
>
> Michael Jordan was once asked why he didn't use
> his station for the greater good and he famously
> answered, "...because Republicans buy shoes,
> too."
>
> When the leader of a company feels the need to
> make polarizing political statements that drive
> your customer base away? That...is the definition
> of bad for business.


Saying that having a pro-business president is now polarizing? What a fucktard.

And, of course, this cuts both ways. Ask the libfag in charge of Target, who continues to miss sales forecasts since their foray into the trannie bathroom debate. Or the NFL, that has seen it's largest ratings drop since the players strike after Kapanig and some fellow thugs decided to dishonor the American flag. And let's see how that idiot who put on the 84 Lumber pro-illegal immigration commercial keeps their job. Plenty of 'bad business' fools on both sides of the aisle comrade.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: just so you know ()
Date: February 08, 2017 11:03AM

Uncle Joe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > For those like myself who are boycotting UA,
> keep
> > this in mind. Kevin Plank and his company are
> not
> > innovators. There is nothing they provide that
> > cannot be had elsewhere. They buy their
> materials
> > and fabrics from the same sources that all the
> > other sportswear manufacturers buy from. All
> that
> > "moisture wicking" and "perspiration reduction"
> > and "hydration enhancement"? Yeah...none of
> that
> > is unique to UA.
> >
> > Michael Jordan was once asked why he didn't use
> > his station for the greater good and he
> famously
> > answered, "...because Republicans buy shoes,
> > too."
> >
> > When the leader of a company feels the need to
> > make polarizing political statements that drive
> > your customer base away? That...is the
> definition
> > of bad for business.
>
>
> Saying that having a pro-business president is now
> polarizing? What a fucktard.
>
> And, of course, this cuts both ways. Ask the
> libfag in charge of Target, who continues to miss
> sales forecasts since their foray into the trannie
> bathroom debate. Or the NFL, that has seen it's
> largest ratings drop since the players strike
> after Kapanig and some fellow thugs decided to
> dishonor the American flag. And let's see how
> that idiot who put on the 84 Lumber pro-illegal
> immigration commercial keeps their job. Plenty of
> 'bad business' fools on both sides of the aisle
> comrade.


Obama was a pro-business prez.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 08, 2017 11:09AM

100 tech companies are suing Trump and many more companies have taken a stand against Trump. Trump is a piece of shit corrupt puppet loser dog whistler. Which makes him a rightards dream come true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 08, 2017 11:37AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 100 tech companies are suing Trump and many more
> companies have taken a stand against Trump. Trump
> is a piece of shit corrupt puppet loser dog
> whistler. Which makes him a rightards dream come
> true.


And yet, he's still our president and your beloved Hillary isn't.

Remember this? " The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

You, Hillary and all your ilk would be the natural manure.

Deal with it.
Attachments:
44c677d1a2cdf638bec3cea1b3c166a2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: February 08, 2017 11:47AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 100 tech companies are suing Trump and many more
> companies have taken a stand against Trump. Trump
> is a piece of shit corrupt puppet loser dog
> whistler. Which makes him a rightards dream come
> true.


Lol! More fake news. Libs can't stand the fact president Trump and his administration is giving the power back to the people instead of corporations and government.

Lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 08, 2017 12:26PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 100 tech companies are suing Trump and many
> more
> > companies have taken a stand against Trump.
> Trump
> > is a piece of shit corrupt puppet loser dog
> > whistler. Which makes him a rightards dream
> come
> > true.
>
>
> And yet, he's still our president and your beloved
> Hillary isn't.
>
> Remember this? " The tree of liberty must be
> refreshed from time to time with the blood of
> patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure."
>
> You, Hillary and all your ilk would be the natural
> manure.
>
> Deal with it.

You old piece of shit, you can't even piss regularly. Leave the blood of tyrants to the rest of us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: The Watchman ()
Date: February 08, 2017 12:29PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You old piece of shit, you can't even piss
> regularly. Leave the blood of tyrants to the rest
> of us.


Why do you want the peeps here to think you're some young warrior millennial? It's very weird.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Dr. Fill ()
Date: February 08, 2017 12:30PM

The Watchman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > You old piece of shit, you can't even piss
> > regularly. Leave the blood of tyrants to the
> rest
> > of us.
>
>
> Why do you want the peeps here to think you're
> some young warrior millennial? It's very weird.


Weird? Maybe.

Psychotic? Definitely.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNDER ARMOUR CEO: Trump is 'a real asset for the country'
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: February 08, 2017 12:33PM

Gerry, When is your little pea brain going to realize you lost/dems lost/Hillary lost? It's OVER until next go-round. Your little tantrums on FFXU OFF-TOPIC means NOTHING...DOGSHIT! You must be the Fag who was "going to diss Trump until something changed"...swatting Trump followers like flies. That lasted about a week, because like everything else, you Lib-Pussies can't work at anything!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  ********  ********        **  **    ** 
 **  **  **  **    **     **           **   **  **  
 **  **  **      **       **           **    ****   
 **  **  **     **        **           **     **    
 **  **  **    **         **     **    **     **    
 **  **  **    **         **     **    **     **    
  ***  ***     **         **      ******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.