HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chemtrail Cough” Is Sweeping the Nation
Posted by: Nd3jD ()
Date: February 05, 2017 08:35PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chemtrail Cough” Is Sweeping the Nation
Posted by: elmer ()
Date: February 06, 2017 07:32PM

chemtrails also have morgellons. germany, the people filed a lawsuit to the government to stop c.t. about 6=7years ago. nothing heard from this.

Posted by: dullesgroundhandler ()
Date: February 06, 2017 07:56PM

This is most interesting. I heard about chemtrails a couple of weeks ago.

I work at Dulles airport and I have a lot of friends that do also. Ground handling, cargo, passenger, ramp, services, mechanics etc. None of us have ever seen or heard anything that would indicate chemicals are being loaded on any aircraft or any possible mode of dispensing such chemicals. How could this be happening and none of us know about it? Just curious. We are all over those planes inside and out every single day. How's we don't see anything?

Posted by: JcEMn ()
Date: February 06, 2017 08:01PM

dullesgroundhandler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is most interesting. I heard about
> chemtrails a couple of weeks ago.
>
> I work at Dulles airport and I have a lot of
> friends that do also. Ground handling, cargo,
> passenger, ramp, services, mechanics etc. None of
> us have ever seen or heard anything that would
> indicate chemicals are being loaded on any
> aircraft or any possible mode of dispensing such
> chemicals. How could this be happening and none
> of us know about it? Just curious. We are all
> over those planes inside and out every single day.
> How's we don't see anything?

The reason you have never seen or heard anything it that it's not happening. Chemtrails are a ridiculous hoax. The chemtrail theory fails (miserably) on multiple bases - scientific, sociological, political, you name it. It's more ridiculous than 9/11 truth, maybe even as stupid as faked moon landing.

Posted by: Donkey Dong ()
Date: February 06, 2017 08:05PM

dullesgroundhandler Wrote:
> This is most interesting. I heard about
> chemtrails a couple of weeks ago.
>
> I work at Dulles airport and I have a lot of
> friends that do also. Ground handling, cargo,
> passenger, ramp, services, mechanics etc. None of
> us have ever seen or heard anything that would
> indicate chemicals are being loaded on any
> aircraft or any possible mode of dispensing such
> chemicals. How could this be happening and none
> of us know about it? Just curious. We are all
> over those planes inside and out every single day.
> How's we don't see anything?

These planes are taking off from air force bases.

Posted by: ny9Ec ()
Date: February 06, 2017 08:10PM

Donkey Dong Wrote:
> dullesgroundhandler Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is most interesting. I heard about
> > chemtrails a couple of weeks ago.
> >
> > I work at Dulles airport and I have a lot of
> > friends that do also. Ground handling, cargo,
> > passenger, ramp, services, mechanics etc. None
> of
> > us have ever seen or heard anything that would
> > indicate chemicals are being loaded on any
> > aircraft or any possible mode of dispensing
> such
> > chemicals. How could this be happening and
> none
> > of us know about it? Just curious. We are all
> > over those planes inside and out every single
> day.
> > How's we don't see anything?
>
> These planes are taking off from air force bases.

Har! That's funny.

Posted by: DukN3 ()
Date: February 06, 2017 08:58PM

So the government, the military, the airlines, and who knows who else are all engaged in a huge conspiracy involving tens of thousands of people (none of whom have come forward to blow the whistle) and tens of billions of dollars (annually) in order to make Americans cough?

OK, got it

Posted by: it is credible ()
Date: February 06, 2017 11:58PM

The other week, a plane flew right over my house, I would say maybe 10,000 feet up, and it was leaving a white trail behind it. A few days later, I had a cough.

Posted by: dullesgroundhandler ()
Date: February 07, 2017 11:43AM

Donkey Dong Wrote:
> -----
> >
> of
> such
> none
> day.
>
> These planes are taking off from air force bases.

That's an interesting theory but from what I have seen online virtually every chemtrail photo being used to back this theory are clearly from the flight paths of commercial aircraft and not from private or military aircraft.

Posted by: iiii ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:04PM

OMG ITS CHEMTRAILS!!!!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:10PM

Chemtrails are about as real as The Hum.

Posted by: Tree Fucker ()
Date: February 07, 2017 12:12PM

Can I get some Chem Trail Mix?

Posted by: GTxmY ()
Date: February 07, 2017 01:00PM

JcEMn Wrote:
> -----
> >
> of
> such
> none
> day.
>
> The reason you have never seen or heard anything
> it that it's not happening. Chemtrails are a
> ridiculous hoax. The chemtrail theory fails
> (miserably) on multiple bases - scientific,
> sociological, political, you name it. It's more
> ridiculous than 9/11 truth, maybe even as stupid
> as faked moon landing.

It's not as stupid as the theory that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 07, 2017 02:13PM

DukN3 Wrote:
> So the government, the military, the airlines, and
> who knows who else are all engaged in a huge
> conspiracy involving tens of thousands of people
> (none of whom have come forward to blow the
> whistle) and tens of billions of dollars
> (annually) in order to make Americans cough?
>
> OK, got it

Yes, and Connolly sits on the committee that oversees all this death and destruction.

Which explains why he doesn't have time to do a single solitary thing while drawing a paycheck.

Posted by: HJbc6 ()
Date: February 07, 2017 03:33PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> DukN3 Wrote:
> -----
> > So the government, the military, the airlines,
> and
> > who knows who else are all engaged in a huge
> > conspiracy involving tens of thousands of
> people
> > (none of whom have come forward to blow the
> > whistle) and tens of billions of dollars
> > (annually) in order to make Americans cough?
> >
> > OK, got it
>
>
> Yes, and Connolly sits on the committee that
> oversees all this death and destruction.
>
Wow, and on his own he hides all this from the republican committee chair? Amazing.

Posted by: UK9XY ()
Date: February 07, 2017 04:33PM

OP is an asshole

the article pretends to not know satellite images of ORDINARY CLOUDS aren't clouds - and would be something else

that doesn't even qualify as a pun or joke

it's just really bad quality even for blogging

Posted by: Science pilot ()
Date: February 09, 2017 11:08AM

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, maybe more, being from Northern Virginia, but this stuff is ridiculous.

Pilot here. What the chemtrail people are always photographing are "contrails." Nothing more.

There are cases where planes very occasionally have to dump fuel prior to an emergency landing, and there are some additives in Jet-A that aren't particularly good for you. It's basically kerosene though, and except in extreme emergencies dumping is done at a pretty high altitude.

I find that most of the people railing about chemtrails don't have any basic grounding in toxicology. Dose matters. That is why many of them are now on their way to developing argyria for consuming too much colloidal silver and getting silver poisoning. (Basically it turns your skin into the equivalent of photographic film, and with high enough exposure and some light will eventually turn you blue/gray.)

Posted by: chemtraildoubter ()
Date: February 20, 2017 11:15AM

This is for contrail true believers please. I don’t have time to read all the websites on it so if a true believer could give the contrail CT explanation I’d appreciate.

Back in the late 60s and 70s when I was growing up in a sparsely populated rural area I would regularly see aircraft at cruising altitude cross our county. We were 100s of miles from any major airport but were in a daily used flight path. I can remember being fascinated by the contrails these airplanes left behind – the planes were tiny specks in the sky but I could follow their path for dozens of miles through the sky.

1. Why were these planes spraying chemicals on a daily basis in such a rural area?
2. How could it possibly be effective to discharge their payload at altitudes of say 30,000 feet?
3. How could these airplanes hold enough load to be spraying these chemicals in such mass quantities for 100s of miles?
4. Has this program been going on since the 1960s? And if so, how has it remained a secret when so many 1000s of aircraft are leaving contrails on a daily basis for over 40 years? I personally know commercial airlines pilots (two childhood friends fly for AA and UA) who confirmed to me that their aircraft leave contrails visible from the ground.

Thanks for plausible explanation. If you can answer plausibly I might consider the CT worthy of further attention.

Posted by: Hsllsh ()
Date: February 20, 2017 08:35PM

People who believe in chemtrails are the ones who are touting CNN as fake media. It's the weirdest fucking thing. I've been trying to understand it all but the only conclusion I can make is that 40% of the country is retarded.

Posted by: Ex airline captain ()
Date: February 20, 2017 10:55PM

Chemtrails come from that blue liquid they also use in the lavatory to dissolve poop. As the poop fills up, the aircraft ejects / sprays the excess blue solvent (chemtrails) from the wings to keep the tank level and balance the plane. That solvent is very dangerous and its chemtrails have been a major cause of modern ailments.

Posted by: Chemtrail Kenny ()
Date: February 20, 2017 11:01PM

Normal passenger jet contrails dissipate within seconds. Chemtrails linger for hours eventually forming a milky haze.
Attachments:
chemtrails-switzerland1.jpg
chemtrails-geoengineering1.jpg

Posted by: blitzkroei ()
Date: February 20, 2017 11:49PM

Due to the sun being affected by the Planet x passage into the solar system, we are getting bombarded by ever increasing cosmic rays. To keep everyone and everything on earth from being fried, as this gets worse until after the Planet X passage, these chemtrails have metallic elements ets designed to create a reflective shield around the planet.

We will have no say in this, they are trying this as a last ditch effort to protect life on earth.

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

Re:OP IS A FAGGOT
Posted by: Nigslayer ()
Date: February 21, 2017 01:22AM

Some of these chemtrail assholes have swallowed the bait,the hook and the whole goddamn pole
Attachments:
1484712632605.jpg
op is a glorious winged faggot.jpg
FB_IMG_1485559983951.jpg
FB_IMG_1485533428185.jpg
FB_IMG_1485533517573.jpg
FB_IMG_1485533487623.jpg
FB_IMG_1482244123806.jpg

Posted by: chemtraildoubter ()
Date: February 21, 2017 05:16PM

Chemtrail Kenny Wrote:
> Normal passenger jet contrails dissipate within
> seconds. Chemtrails linger for hours eventually
> forming a milky haze.

This is completely untrue. Does not remotely match what I have personally witnessed 1000s of times. No contrails "dissipate within seconds." That is 100% false. Incorrect.

Posted by: cme s from the sun risk to earth ()
Date: February 21, 2017 08:33PM

Posted by: Startswithapolereversal ()
Date: February 21, 2017 09:01PM

Here is what happened during the last pole reversal that they know about:"

"Research results of the new study indicate the rapid reversals of Earth's magnetic field which occurred about 550 million years ago is responsible for destroying a huge portion of the ozone layer. This destruction has, in turn, allowed a higher concentration of ultraviolet radiation into our atmosphere, which proved fatal to the life forms of the Ediacaran Period. As a result, an evolutionary flight after the widespread extinction had triggered the Cambrian explosion of more complex animal groups." from article

"Widespread extinction after Earth's hyperactive magnetic field reversals" at

https://watchers.news/2016/02/23/widespread-extinction-after-earths-hyperactive-magnetic-field-reversals/

Beyond the geology, the high doses of UV radiation during pole shift reversals drive life forms underground; Those remaining experience an extinction event.

“Weather manipulation through contrail formation… is in place and fully operational.”
Date: December 19, 2020 11:33PM

9. Government Sponsored Technologies for Weather Modification
September 30, 2011
September 30, 2011

Rising global temperatures, increasing population and degradation of water supplies have created broad support for the growing field of weather modification. The US government has conducted weather modification experiments for over half a century, and the military-industrial complex stands poised to capitalize on these discoveries.

One of the latest programs is HAARP, the High Frequency Active Aural Research Program. This technology can potentially trigger floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. The scientific idea behind HAARP is to “excite” a specific area of the ionosphere and observe the physical processes in that excited area with intention of modifying ecological conditions. HAARP can also be used as a weapon system, capable of selectively destabilizing agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.

Another Environmental Modification (EnMod) program is that of atmospheric geoengineering, or cloud seeding, which has found new life since the global warming scare. Cloud seeding involves creating cirrus clouds from airplane contrails. Unlike regular contrails, which dissolve in minutes, these artificial contrails can last from several hoursto days. Once the artificial clouds have been created, they are used to reflect solar or manmade radiation.

At a recent international symposium, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” The only conspiracy surrounding geoengineering is that most governments and industry refuse to publicly admit what anyone can see in the sky or discover in peer-reviewed research. The Belfort Group has been working to raise public awareness about toxic aerial spraying, popularly referred to as chemtrails. However, scientists preferred the term ‘persistent contrails’ to describe the phenomenon, in an attempt to move the inquiry away from amateur conspiracy theories.

Dr. Vermeeren, Delft University of Technology, presented a 300-page scientific report entitled, “CASE ORANGE: Contrail Science, Its Impact on Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted by the United States and Its Allies.” He stated clearly, “Weather manipulation through contrail formation… is in place and fully operational.” Vermeeren mentioned a 1991 patent now held by Raytheon, a private defense contractor, with “18 claims to reduce global warming through stratospheric seeding with aluminum oxide… thorium oxide … and refractory Welsbach material.” Authors of the study expressed concern that Raytheon, a private corporation, makes daily flights spraying these materials in our skies with apparently minimal government oversight. Raytheon is the same company that holds the HAARP contract with the US.

Other countries are also experimenting. The Chinese government announced in April, 2007 the creation of the first-ever artificial snowfall over the city of Nagqu in Tibet. China now conducts more cloud-seeding projects than any other nation.

Sources:

“Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails,” Rady Ananda, Global Research, July 30, 2010. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20369

Dr. Coen Vermeeren, Video of Chemtrail Symposium speech, May 29, 2010 (beginning at 35 mins.). http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7299427

”Global Warming: An Effect of Weather Manipulation” The European Union Times online, January 3, 2010. http://www.eutimes.net/2010/01/global-warming-an-effect-of-weather-manipulation

“Man-Made Climate Change in the Skies,” March 28, 2011, Commonwealth Club National Podcast. http://commonwealthclub.org/events/archive/podcast/man-made-climate-change-skies-32811

“Persistent Jet Contrails & Man-made Clouds Change our Climate, Harming Agriculture & Our Natural Resources,” Rosalind Peterson, Agriculture Defense Coalition, July 12, 2009. http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/sites/default/files/file/articles/NWV_Persistent_Contrails_and_Man_Made_Clouds_July_12_2009_by_Rosalind_Peterson.pdf

Student Researcher: Noe Otero, San Francisco State University

Faculty Evaluator: Kenn Burrows, San Francisco State University

Posted by: cloud seeding is real ()
Date: December 19, 2020 11:43PM

the question is whether chemtrails are real

watch the planes and if you see trails from engines, then probably vapor, if you see trails NOT from engines you are onto something

i am interested in knowing, but we need some one with serious hand washing problems to document

Date: December 20, 2020 08:52AM

eye usually only post in general chat but eye had to bump this thread

they chemtrailed ridiculously yesterday

there was a trail every 100 yards all day since the sun came up

this is how you know these orders frum the ham frum the north have NOTHING to do with our health

and by the way...click my name....my account was registered on the 9th....om quite sure my imposters will be high on hard drugs and posting on imposter accounts with a registration date on the 13th or if you click the name it will take you to a fake email address

please spread the word.....spraying our skies to block out the sun behind the tax payer's back is CRIMINAL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.