HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
what would happen
Posted by: ffxu hang out ()
Date: February 02, 2017 05:13PM

If all ffxu members hung out, with all the hatred, would there be an eesh crew, moreno crew...gerry and his crew vs rightards....who would be the first u want to punch in the face, the first u have a drink with. Would there be any way the cops wouldnt be called

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Fruppie ()
Date: February 02, 2017 05:15PM

ffxu hang out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If all ffxu members hung out, with all the hatred,
> would there be an eesh crew, moreno crew...gerry
> and his crew vs rightards....who would be the
> first u want to punch in the face, the first u
> have a drink with. Would there be any way the cops
> wouldnt be called

That's stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: British Fruppie ()
Date: February 02, 2017 05:16PM

Fruppie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ffxu hang out Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If all ffxu members hung out, with all the
> hatred,
> > would there be an eesh crew, moreno
> crew...gerry
> > and his crew vs rightards....who would be the
> > first u want to punch in the face, the first u
> > have a drink with. Would there be any way the
> cops
> > wouldnt be called
>
> That's utterly stupid!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: PUC ()
Date: February 02, 2017 05:19PM

CUNT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: I'd punch Gerry ()
Date: February 02, 2017 05:21PM

Then I'd hang out with Eesh and Miz for the rest of the night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: birds of a feather ()
Date: February 02, 2017 05:27PM

I'd punch Gerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Then I'd hang out with Eesh and Miz for the rest
> of the night.


Like always is attracted to like, you must be one sick disturbed SOB. I pity you I really do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: 7G9WU ()
Date: February 02, 2017 06:15PM

I like Gerry, but he is an idiot and I would not be able to talk with him because he espouses such insane whacked-out political views. Also I prefer sheep over goats.

Eesh is too weird, tatted-up, and perverted.

If Miz burst into flames I would not piss down his throat to put him out.

So the right tards?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Anon Gerry, STFU. ()
Date: February 02, 2017 06:17PM

birds of a feather Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd punch Gerry Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Then I'd hang out with Eesh and Miz for the
> rest
> > of the night.
>
>
> Like always is attracted to like, you must be one
> sick disturbed SOB. I pity you I really do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 02, 2017 06:55PM

I'd punch Gerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Then I'd hang out with Eesh and Miz for the rest
> of the night.

You'd do nothin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: sopdd ()
Date: February 02, 2017 06:58PM

I would hang with gerry then try to grab him by his pussy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Kcshjn ()
Date: February 02, 2017 07:01PM

That's stupid and nobody cares.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: tranny cheeks ()
Date: February 02, 2017 07:08PM

Kcshjn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's stupid and nobody cares.

Stfu eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: *punch* ()
Date: February 02, 2017 07:11PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd punch Gerry Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Then I'd hang out with Eesh and Miz for the
> rest
> > of the night.
>
> You'd do nothin.


This one's for 'MERICA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: What I would do to Gerbear ()
Date: February 02, 2017 07:14PM

Cause he's commie scum
Attachments:
firing-squad-o.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 02, 2017 07:45PM

ffxu hang out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If all ffxu members hung out



This, right here.


If all FFXU members hung out............there'd be no reason to have FFXU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 02, 2017 07:58PM

It would be like West Side Story with all the dance and sing fights.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: I'd get lizzie and miz fighting ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:05PM

Aboutthe time lizzie busted a chair over miz's head, I'd take my leave.


Question: Would Sharon and Tootguy be invited?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Hmm… ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:09PM

I'd get lizzie and miz fighting Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aboutthe time lizzie busted a chair over miz's
> head, I'd take my leave.
>
>
> Question: Would Sharon and Tootguy be invited?

Tootguy would be dead by then. That leaves Sharon and of course she's invited. She'd make it more entertaining but we wouldn't allow her to have a phone since she'd try to get the cops to shut us down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: if the cops came ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:11PM

They'd probably bust half of THIS crew on outstanding warrants...

Now, I would enjoy meeting the hambeast. I bet she's a firecracker when she's drunk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: True theVote1 ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:20PM

I'd point and laugh at that Iranian goat fucker sporting a man bun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: are you suicidal!?! ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:22PM

Gerry has made it clear that when he goes out on the town, he has his whole posse of homeboys with him, who are happy to mop up the floor with the various people he's already kicked the shit out of.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Laughing out loud, very hard ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:24PM

are you suicidal!?! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerry has made it clear that when he goes out on
> the town, he has his whole posse of homeboys with
> him, who are happy to mop up the floor with the
> various people he's already kicked the shit out
> of.....

His "posse" are a bunch of liberal cucks just like him. Obviously none of them have guns and if they even exist, they're pretty much harmless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Straight edge ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:26PM

if the cops came Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would enjoy meeting the hambeast. I bet
> she's a firecracker when she's drunk.




She prefers being a gamer these days instead of getting shitfaced.
Attachments:
megan toohey gamer.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: filthy bare mattress ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:30PM

Straight edge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if the cops came Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would enjoy meeting the hambeast. I bet
> > she's a firecracker when she's drunk.
>
>
>
>
> She prefers being a gamer these days instead of
> getting shitfaced.

Since when does Megan have sheets on her bed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Jerry's Girls ()
Date: February 02, 2017 11:34PM

Hell Yeah. He's the man
Attachments:
30yearsfromnow.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what would happen
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 03, 2017 07:07AM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It would be like West Side Story with all the
> dance and sing fights.


Spoken like a true Jet-supremacist.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **         **     **  **    **  **     ** 
 **    **  **    **   **     **  ***   **  **     ** 
     **    **    **   **     **  ****  **  **     ** 
    **     **    **   **     **  ** ** **  **     ** 
   **      *********  **     **  **  ****   **   **  
   **            **   **     **  **   ***    ** **   
   **            **    *******   **    **     ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.