HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
the NEW Mike O'Meara Show thread
Posted by: Mike O'Meara fan ()
Date: January 16, 2017 03:34PM

When is Mike O'Meara going to sign in and post about himself?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the NEW Mike O'Meara Show thread
Posted by: hi is coming ()
Date: January 16, 2017 03:40PM

We are waiting on him like the messiah

Posted by: gone, vanished, never to return ()
Date: January 16, 2017 03:48PM

He has moved on.

Posted by: lifter ()
Date: January 16, 2017 04:01PM

This is Meade's goal.
Attachments:
Bodybuilding-vs-Powerlifting-Deadlift (1).jpg

Posted by: no... ()
Date: January 16, 2017 04:03PM

Go away you goons!

Posted by: wayne. ()
Date: January 16, 2017 04:20PM

Who is Wayne?

Posted by: please ()
Date: January 16, 2017 04:38PM

Will these losers ever go away?

Posted by: peekza must die ()
Date: January 16, 2017 05:15PM

We will go away only after peekza stops being a faggot poster here

Posted by: Random Normal ()
Date: January 16, 2017 05:42PM

Just bumping this up so the troll can post in all the other threads he's got going. It gives me a laugh.

Posted by: ok ()
Date: January 16, 2017 09:15PM

bump to go with the other ones.

Posted by: so what ()
Date: January 16, 2017 09:21PM

Why care about this guy, if he's off the air now?

Posted by: nk7k6 ()
Date: January 16, 2017 09:23PM

so what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why care about this guy, if he's off the air now?

Nobody does but about 3 people here.

And two of them hate him.

That's why he's off the air.

Posted by: 11354 ()
Date: January 16, 2017 09:31PM

Why don't they just get their own forum or server? They could buy hosting for probably less than $5 - $10 a month including a domain.

Posted by: they have a site already ()
Date: January 16, 2017 10:16PM

The show already has a website http://mikeomearashow.com/
They could easily add a forum and not need to use this one.
Attachments:
mom whois.png
mom whois2.png

Posted by: No chance ()
Date: January 16, 2017 10:35PM

they have a site already Wrote:
> The show already has a website
> http://mikeomearashow.com/
> They could easily add a forum and not need to use
> this one.

peekza was banned from that site already.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: January 16, 2017 10:37PM

Wow, and the nigger level stupidity just keeps coming.

Posted by: easy ()
Date: January 16, 2017 10:42PM

Just install a forum on the site they already have. Godaddy includes a couple different forum packages at no charge with Linux hosting.

Posted by: keylor ()
Date: January 16, 2017 11:54PM

Attachments:
William_Robert_Moreno_released_on_bond (1).png

Date: January 16, 2017 11:55PM

pe
Attachments:
williammorenosterling.jpg

Date: January 16, 2017 11:56PM

pogh nog'es neint
Attachments:
william robert moreno sterling loudoun mr misery.jpg

Date: January 16, 2017 11:57PM

much the same as above, all things considered

I haven't been offically diagnosed with Alzheimers, but will find a private Doctor in Toledo, OH to do the testing.

I will not contact the Fraudulent/Scam organization called AMEN Clinic, Reston, VA if I receive my diagnosis. AMEN CLINIC IS A SCAM!!!!!! Please Research this.

Posted by: thanks ()
Date: January 16, 2017 11:58PM

I want to commend Lynn Horner, Real Estate Agent of Debbie Dogrul Associates LLC, who is assisting me with listing my home for sale.

Posted by: Old timers ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:01AM

Back in 2009, Noel Burroughs, a Real Estate agent with Debbie Dogrul, sold my my home. I was not ready to move out and had nowhere to go. I eventually dug a cave and tapped into an underground power cable.

Posted by: but why? ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:02AM

Old timers Wrote:
> Back in 2009, Noel Burroughs, a Real Estate agent
> with Debbie Dogrul, sold my my home. I was not
> ready to move out and had nowhere to go. I
> eventually dug a cave and tapped into an
> underground power cable.

Might I ask why? What did you do with the money?

Posted by: Ann ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:05AM

I spent it on another townhouse.

Posted by: 9774t ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:06AM

Ann Wrote:
> I spent it on another townhouse.

Then why did you live in a cave?

Posted by: Ann ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:07AM

The cave was just temporary. I moved in to another house which Debbie Dogrul provided.

Posted by: rob ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:12AM

Need for Meade
Attachments:
tmos_logo.png
Jugheadjns.png

Posted by: lv45h7 ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:13AM

Attachments:
war-on-women.gif

Posted by: D9VeC ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:17AM

It's late in the night, dancing is done
The music has died, you're ready to run

But you don't have a clue
This party hasn't ended yet not for me and you
Now you're just pretending

You're hiding from yourself
Yes you are, yes you are
Like golden rays of sun in the cloud

We're meant to be one, I know we are
If I am the sky then you are my star

(Royksopp)

Pinkie Pie stood in the middle of Sugar Cube Corner and surveyed her handiwork.

"Pinkie Pie," she said to herself. "I know I say this to you… Or do I mean 'me'?… every month, but you've gone and outdone yourself…" She cocked her head in thought. "Or do I mean 'myself'? Oh, I can never work that out!"

The bakery was a riot of streamers and ribbons and crepe-paper and confetti, and brightly-coloured balloons floated up to the ceiling in bunches. The tables were covered with white cloths and party snacks –cookies and muffins and sugar cubes and potato chips and soda and punch and sarsaparilla and vanilla lemon drops and hot dogs and cream cakes and hot sauce. And there were party poppers and sparklers and party horns and party hats – everything that a successful Pinkie Pie-party demanded, and not a single element forgotten!

Every month, Mr and Mrs Cake would leave Pinkie in charge of Sugar Cube Corner while they went on a short trip to Fillydelphia to buy ingredients for the bakery, and Pinkie would put up a sign outside the window saying "Sorry! Closed for Cleaning! (But open again super-soon – and that's a Pinkie-promise!)"

But the truth was she wasn't really cleaning. She'd busy herself all morning baking and cooking and stirring and pouring and kneading, until she turned into a ghost of flour and confectioner's sugar, and knobs of butter and chocolate spotted her curly pink hair.

And then she'd get to work on the decorations, painting the banner and blowing up all the balloons, until her pink face went red with puffing. She'd put out all the punch and the sarsaparilla and the cakes and the other baked goods, and of course her very own super-favourite hot sauce. And then she would go and clean the kitchen and take a bath and pretty herself up, curling her hair – Gummy the alligator never seemed to mind helping her do this, and he was so much better at it than a silly-old curling iron! – and she'd put on her super-most-favouritest party dress. And then she'd come out and look over all the preparations, making sure that everything was absolutely perfect for her super-special guest. And last of all she'd stand in the middle of Sugar Cube Corner, like a queen surveying her empire, and her eyes would settle on the banner, and as she read the pink words painted there on a field of all the colours of the rainbow, she'd smile and say it to herself so she could hear what was written there as well:

"Welcome to Your Surprise Party, Rainbow Dash!"

It happened the same way every month, and today was no exception.

Pinkie looked at the locked door and the shuttered windows, checking that there was no way that any pony could be spying on her. Then she cantered up to the locked door and putting on her brightest, most brilliant and beamingest, most powerful and perky Pinkie Pie smile, she suddenly shouted "SURPRISE!!!"

Taking the imaginary hoof of an imaginary Rainbow Dash in her own, she said "I'm so pleased that you decided to come!" and she lead her into the centre of the room and showed her all of the party's preparations with a sweep of a hoof.

"I hope you like it!" she asked. "It was SUPER difficult to try and remember all the colours of the rainbow – and the order they come in! I mean, there's JUST SO MANY – red, orange, yellow, blue, yellow, red, yellow… and I'm SURE there's an indigo or violet or something in there as well!""

She nodded in response to an imaginary question. "It WAS a lot of work, but it was SO totally worth it to see the smile on your face, Rainbow Dash!"

"Other guests? Oh no! This is a special private party. Only Pinkie and Dash! And what's the occasion? Well, it's.... um, well... a surprise!"

"And what's the surprise?" she asked, repeating the question that imaginary Rainbow Dash would inevitably ask. "Well, the surprise is that there's something I…" Pinkie's heart was beating fast, and she felt as though she was going to explode. Maybe even twice! "Well, there's something I want to tell you...."

Pinkie always hesitated at this point. Even though Rainbow Dash wasn't really there, in Pinkie's heart she felt as though she truly was. And the embarrassment and nervousness that Pinkie felt was almost too much for the little pink pony to bear!

"The truth is… you see, what I'm trying to say is… the thing about it is… well, actually, I.... aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Pinkie leapt forward and hugged the air, and even though Dash wasn't there, tears were rolling down her cheeks as she cried out:

"I LOVE YOU RAINBOW DASH!"

And every month it would happen the same way. She'd fall onto the floor, covering her sopping eyes with her hooves, and she'd sob her heart out, until it seemed as though she couldn't remember what laughter was, and her whole universe was a broken dream of her broken heart.

Twilight Sparkle was on her way home to the library with Spike and Rainbow Dash. As they passed by Sugar Cube Corner, the Pegasus pony was swooping about them in little dives, showing off her latest trick.

"And so then I pull in my wings to reduce wind resistance, and I just TOTALLY go for it…"

Suddenly, there was an eruption of noise from inside Sugar Cube Corner. There was the sound of ripping material, of balloons popping, glass breaking, and pots and pans clashing and clanging together.

"What in Equestria is going on in there?" asked Twilight, as great white clouds of flour and confectioner's sugar billowed out of the chimney and covered the roof like snow.

Spike frowned. "It sounds like somepony's getting the beat down!"

Rainbow Dash laughed. "Oh, don't mind THAT. It's just Pinkie Pie cleaning! She does it every month…" She flew up to them and hovered close by as she whispered, "But don't bother offering to help her. She'll just say "Oh, Rainbow Dash! Thanks for being such a SUPER KIND friend! But this is something I have to do ALL by my Pinkie-self!"

Spike laughed. "That Pinkie Pie – she's so random!" But as they walked away, Rainbow Dash turned back, a frown on her face. An eerie silence had suddenly settled over Sugar Cube Corner, and she thought she could hear the soft sounds of somepony… crying?

"Nah. Couldn't be," she thought to herself. "I mean, Pinkie's the only one in there. And Pinkie Pie… crying?" She burst out laughing at the thought, then she turned and flew after Twilight and Spike, and the laughter of the three of them after she told them what she'd imagined rang throughout the whole Town Square.

A week later, Pinkie Pie was on her delivery run for the Cakes. They'd just come back from Fillydelphia with all sorts of new flavours of frosting and sprinkles and sugar-decorations, and Pinkie had spent the previous evening taste-testing them all.

"Oh Pinkie Pie!" Mrs Cake had chuckled tolerantly as the little pink pony devoured a bag of star-shaped sugar-decorations. She and Mr Cake were always careful to bring back twice as much as they needed, knowing full well that Pinkie's "testing" would make a sizeable hole in their stock. "You always seem so hungry when we come back from our little trip!"

Mr Cake was stirring a pot of batter, and he dropped the wooden spoon from his mouth to say "Now, Pinkie – don't eat too quickly, or else you'll give yourself a stomach ache!"

Pinkie looked up from the bag, her cheeks puffed out and full of treats. She looked chagrined, and she nodded.

"Ih bwon't…" she'd said in a voice muffled with candy.

But she had eaten too quickly, and the next morning she had woken up with a tummy-ache just as Mr Cake had warned her. As she trotted along the cobbled streets of Ponyville with the delivery basket in her mouth, her stomach grumbled in annoyance.

"I'm reeeeally sorry, tummy!" she thought, "But with YOU aching, I can't feel that other part ache as much!"

The morning's deliveries went by quickly. First she had a chocolate roulade to deliver to Bon-Bon, and some blueberry tarts for Lyra, and she found the two of them lounging around in the park as usual.

"Say – the two of you haven't seen Fluttershy today, have you?" asked Pinkie as she handed over the baked goods. "She usually orders a carrot cake for Angel Bunny, but it's not on my list today...."

Lyra shook her head. "I haven't seen her," She turned to her earth pony friend. "Have you seen her Bon-Bon?"

"Of course I haven't, Lyra!" Bon-Bon replied in exasperation. "And you know I haven't! You've been here with me the whole morning! Just like every other morning..." she muttered under her breath.

"Thanks anyway!" said Pinkie, but as she turned to leave, she said "You know- you two make SUCH an ADORABLE couple!" and chuckled.

Lyra and Bon Bon looked at each other in surprise as Pinkie trotted away, whistling to herself.

"Did she say... 'couple'?" asked Bon Bon, eyes wide.

Lyra nodded, "I think so," she replied. Her eyes sparkled. Had...had the moment finally come? After so many years of waiting?

Bon-Bon laughed loudly. "Oh that Pinkie Pie! What a ridiculous thing to say!"

Lyra nodded, but then her bottom lip started to quiver and she turned away so that Bon-Bon couldn't see the tears welling in her eyes.

Next on Pinkie's list was:

"A vanilla lemon meringue for Cloud Kicker!"

Cloud Kicker was with the rest of the Weather Control Squad in the middle of their training regime, flying circuits around Froggy Bottom Bog. But where was Rainbow Dash? As the commander of the squad she was usually in the lead shouting and egging them all on. But today she was nowhere to be seen! Pinkie sighed. Where WERE all her friends this morning?

The rest of the morning went by quickly. Pinkie delivered liqueur-filled chocolate éclairs for Berry Bright the overprotective parent pony, and of course a teeny-tiny cupcake for her super-cute little foal who was always hiding behind her flank!

And for Ponyville's mail pony -

"Muffins!" said Derpy in delight as she took them from Pinkie and put them in her saddlebag.

"Say, Derpy," asked Pinkie, "Have you seen Twilight Sparkle today? You usually have some packages for her from Canterlot..."

Derpy shook her head.

"Oh well... enjoy the muffins Derpy!" said Pinkie as she trotted away.

"Muffins!" Derpy nodded enthusiastically, then flew away.

Finally, Pinkie reached the end of her list: a special delivery for Caramel out in the fields at Sweet Apple Acres.

The brown-maned pony was helping the Apple family with the sowing, and he looked left and right to make sure Big Macintosh was nowhere in sight as he took his favourite caramel tarts from Pinkie.

"Thanks Pinkie Pie!" he said. "I'm sorry to do this all so secretively, but Big Macintosh wouldn't be happy if he knew my secret…"

"Secret?" asked Pinkie Pie.

Caramel whispered in her ear. "I HATE apples. And that's all they ever give us for lunch here on the farm. Apple strudel, apple pie, apple… bumpkin," He stuck out his tongue in disgust. "I don't even like caramel apples!"

Pinkie laughed. "Your secret is totally safe with me, Caramel. I won't tell anypony!" She looked suddenly serious. "I mean, secrets are no laughing matter, are they?" She looked around at the ponies in the distance working in the fields, ploughing and sowing. "Hey Caramel, have you seen Applejack around?"

Caramel shook his head. "Nope, sorry. I think she went out this morning – she said she had to do something important."

"Oh, ok. Thanks anyway!" replied Pinkie, as she waved goodbye.

Oh, how she wished she'd been able to run into one of her friends on her deliveries this morning! Even her tummy ache couldn't distract her from those silly black thoughts that were buzzing around her like horse-flies! She sighed again.

"Oh no! That's FIVE sighs already today!" she exclaimed. "That's a new Pinkie Pie record!" She hadn't sighed that many times since... well, since she'd been a little Twinkie Pie, frightened by those ghosties outside her window at night! Something was definitely wrong with her. Usually, the secret party she prepared for Rainbow Dash every month made her feel a bit better, once she'd cried out all those bad feelings... but this time things were different.

"Maybe..." She shook her head. No, it couldn't be! "Maybe the party inside me has... ended?" But her twitches hadn't predicted a doozy, and those twitches were never, EVER wrong!

As she was standing in the middle of the street that led back into the centre of Ponyville, thinking over everything that had happened, Spike came running up. The little purple dragon was out of breath when he reached her, and he leaned up against a street light to catch it.

Pinkie was overjoyed to see him. "Spike! I'm so pleased to see you!"

Spike started to reply, but nothing came out except for panting and puffing.

"What's the matter?"

"Puh.. Puh... Puh..." gasped Spike.

"Ooooooh! A guessing game!" Pinkie stamped her hooves in joy. "So you're thinking of a word... and it starts with a `P'?"

"Puh...Puh..." Spike repeated, pressing a claw against his chest.

"Puh...puh...pains?" guessed Pinkie. "Chest pains? You're suffering from chest pains?"

Spike nodded, but then shook his head. "Nuh....nuh...."

Pinkie looked at him quizzically. "Oh? It starts with an 'N'? ....NOT chest pains?"

Sweat poured down Spike's face, and he put a claw up to tell Pinkie to stop.

"Oh," the pink pony replied in disappointment. "I only get two guesses? Doesn't everypony get three guesses in a guessing game?"

"It's not a guessing game, Pinkie Pie!" shouted Spike at last. He wiped the sweat from his face and took hold of one of Pinkie's forelegs. "You've got to come with me! Something big is happening!"

Pinkie's eyes grew wide. "A doozy?!" she cried.

Spike nodded. "The dooziest of ALL doozies!

Posted by: peeska ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:28AM

Posted by: peekas ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:28AM

Posted by: peesksa ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:29AM

Posted by: nic ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:36AM

Posted by: P4wXu ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:37AM

Posted by: ejf3 ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:52AM

sic
Attachments:
tmos_logo.png

Posted by: MDmPC ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:25PM

What is the point of new threads?

Posted by: mTedP ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:31PM

The one single thread was getting bogged down so it is better to spread the commentary out over several threads.

Posted by: DvjJL ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:35PM

Posted by: really yes ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:38PM

You are all a bunch of idiots. Please see a psychiatrist. Thank you.

Posted by: Boardwalk fries ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:41PM

So do I understand correctly that all this is about a radio talk show that airs on a station in Ocean City?

Posted by: YdePu ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:46PM

Apparently it is very entertaining. It's on for two hours a day and generates enough entertainment to fill the other 22.
Attachments:
hyena.jpg

Posted by: reception ()
Date: January 17, 2017 12:57PM

I can receive Baltimore FM stations but Ocean City is too far away.

Posted by: bigger market ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:20PM

They should switch to an AM station

Posted by: Yx77P ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:29PM

According to Wikipedia, there is an AM station in Iowa that carries the show, KCJJ 1630 kHz.

Maybe that is what people are listening to?

Posted by: djFHH ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:36PM

fku u and your show.

Posted by: typo ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:37PM

Fuck u and your show.

Posted by: uPmGm ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:47PM

nobody cares

Posted by: x7Mvm ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:58PM

Peekza, You are relly proving your faggotry here.

Posted by: tvwtv ()
Date: January 17, 2017 01:59PM

*really

Posted by: hydras on the loose ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:00PM

Cary killed one thread and 10 more sprout up.

Posted by: it's him ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:04PM

Mike O'Meara is a hydra.

Posted by: wK3m7 ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:05PM

And Peekza is such a huge and ponderous faggot that he can't help but to post in all of them

Posted by: He is everywhere ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:07PM

Posted by: no escape ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:08PM

Posted by: What's he eating there? ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:10PM

anybody know?

Posted by: some kind of food ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:15PM

He is a fat shit, probably donuts.

Posted by: the problem here ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:19PM

is not nearly enough Meade
Attachments:
meadeonyousmall.gif
meade_bunny_2.gif

Posted by: needs rob ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:28PM

Attachments:
RunningRobb.gif

Posted by: another way to look at it ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:37PM

Posted by: missing arms ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:43PM

That's actually slightly entertaining...

Posted by: 7LDm7 ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:58PM

Posted by: NwYCX ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:59PM

Posted by: MtWPe ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:00PM

dizziness.

Posted by: who would have thought ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:11PM

That's just too much Meade, if such a thing is possible.

Posted by: dVnJF ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:19PM

bump.

Posted by: too much of a good thing ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:25PM

You guys really need to reduce your Meade viewing.

Posted by: wut??? ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:26PM

...a good thing?

Posted by: but ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:29PM

Meade is a good thing.

Posted by: J4nwt ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:30PM

sure he is....

Posted by: in a fire ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:31PM

burn

Posted by: tonight. ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:42PM

What time does the station in Iowa broadcast the show? I will see if I can tune it in.

Posted by: mU3L7 ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:58PM

You won't get it.

Posted by: 6PjYb ()
Date: January 17, 2017 04:17PM

Attachments:
athletic meade skelton.jpg

Posted by: rainy ()
Date: January 17, 2017 05:13PM

I am going to try that Iowa station tonight but the weather might be a factor.

Posted by: pTv49 ()
Date: January 17, 2017 05:20PM

When will the real Mike O'Meara Show thread be fixed?

Posted by: DjKnU ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:22PM

pTv49 Wrote:
> When will the real Mike O'Meara Show thread be
> fixed?

Hopefully Mike O'Meara can chime in soon....

Posted by: NkvCT ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:23PM

Attachments:
Clipboard06.jpg

Posted by: he says ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:24PM

o no, where did my hair go?

Posted by: y9Cdp ()

or something like that

Posted by: y9Cdp ()

or something like that

Posted by: vCHvF ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:32PM

oh god

Posted by: no no ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:33PM

Fix the old one

Posted by: no no ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:34PM

Fix the old one.

Posted by: VuhDe ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:34PM

they have a site already Wrote:
> The show already has a website
> http://mikeomearashow.com/
> They could easily add a forum and not need to use
> this one.

because
they
are
anon
cowards

Posted by: Ekp7E ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:48PM

You won't get it.

Posted by: don't bother ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:50PM

The power of that station is too low. You can get the high power Chicago stations but Iowa is further away.

Posted by: so where? ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:52PM

So how do all the fans get it? From the OC station?

Posted by: CVvWc ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:52PM

Do you enjoy having conversations with yourself?

Posted by: al gores ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:53PM

They listen to it streamed on the Internet doofus

Posted by: pick ()
Date: January 17, 2017 06:56PM

If Mike O'Meara comes here, he should be asked to choose a thread.

Posted by: autism ()
Date: January 17, 2017 07:09PM

is peekza autistic?

Posted by: cCyFv ()
Date: January 17, 2017 07:12PM

When will the real Mike O'Meara Show thread be fixed?

Posted by: peeska ()
Date: January 17, 2017 07:15PM

never.
yes he is autistic.

Posted by: and ()
Date: January 17, 2017 07:23PM

he is schizophrenic as well

Posted by: Hey, apostrophe S face! ()
Date: January 17, 2017 07:38PM

and Wrote:
> he is schizophrenic as well

Be easy on peek. His entire life's work and every one of his major accomplishments are stranded on page 3 of this forum in a broken thread. He is probably hysterical over it all.

Posted by: NmGCD ()
Date: January 17, 2017 07:39PM

Can anyone explain why there are countless MOM threads?

Posted by: 4VjuX ()
Date: January 17, 2017 07:56PM

Mike O'Meara gets money from every post

Posted by: Ge6UW ()
Date: January 17, 2017 07:57PM

....so the more threads, the more posts there will be...

Posted by: HkM7C ()
Date: January 17, 2017 07:57PM

..and hence more money in Mike O'Meara's wallet.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.