HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Should I open a redline athletic center?
Posted by: nova businessman ()
Date: January 11, 2017 03:42PM

I have wanted to start my own business for a while, but wasn't sure what direction to go in. I've always been into sports, and have heard radio advertisements for Redline youth athletic centers. They apparently are looking for franchisees in the area and currently only have one location in the nova area. Does this seem like it would be a viable business model?

http://redlineathletics.com/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Should I open a redline athletic center?
Posted by: wVWu4 ()
Date: January 11, 2017 03:54PM

Lots of competition and failures even on the part of larger more established health club-type businesses. I'd put that up there in the risky category along with pizza joints and other restaurants. Generally speaking unless there's some unique circumstance like being the only game in town. Which it's definitely not here. You'd have to do a very deep look at the specifics of the deal, terms, finances, etc. to decide beyond that.

Also remember that the franchising businesses is about selling franchises, not about selling the product itself other than as a intermediary basis for the franchise. Obviously they have some interest in you being successful, but that's really only to the extent that it benefits the franchiser vs the franchisee.

Posted by: vfsdxc ()
Date: March 14, 2018 08:28PM

No don't do it. Awful investment. Save up and invest in penny stocks instead.

Posted by: 9BNEH ()
Date: March 14, 2018 08:45PM

Do whatever you want.

Posted by: Mudder ()
Date: March 14, 2018 11:04PM

Try the 5 in the 5th at Belmont.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.