HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
CONVICTIONS O'ERTURNED! Charles Severance 10-Count Case
Posted by: panqere ()
Date: December 28, 2016 07:53AM

(Washington Post) According to several sources, the Alexandria Assassin's triple murder case will be overturned and he will be out of Sussex I by June.

Startling new information from a Woodbridge Starbucks indicates that Josef Kirby was never actually picked up on security tapes at the store. Josef was the 26 year old adopted son of the 2nd victim and claimed he had picked up a mocha latte on the way to dropoff a pair of glasses at his father's house on Elm St. But when he arrived, he said he found his father was in a pool of blood. Skeptical investigators grilled Kirby for more than 24 hours down at the city jail, as the son stood to gain a substancial life insurance policy from his father's death.

Josef remained a strong Person of Interest until a 3rd similar shooting happened months later and the police shifted weight toward a homeless man by the name of Charles Ross. Ross matched the description of the suspect to a tee. When picked up, he sported a full gray bushy beard and dirty Carhartt jacket. He also had no alibi and was simultaneously wanted for questioning in a series of unsolved homicides in the late 80's around Central Maine where the body of Shirley McAvoy was found in nearby Spotsylvania County.

http://patch.com/virginia/oldtownalexandria/help-police-locate-missing-man

Detectives are also very interested in tracking down Eric Brancord. Brancord was strongly believed to be the man on the other end of the phone in the notorious Potomac Yard Target surveillance tapes. 12 fingerprints went unmatched in the Dunning hit, and unknown DNA was found on her left boot and storm door. The FBI believes that Brancord's DNA was also on a burning cigarette butt found at the curb of Dunning's mailbox.

http://patch.com/virginia/oldtownalexandria/help-police-locate-missing-man

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CONVICTIONS O'ERTURNED! Charles Severance 10-Count Case
Posted by: You're Full of Shit ()
Date: December 28, 2016 10:01AM

panqere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (Washington Post) According to several sources,
> the Alexandria Assassin's triple murder case will
> be overturned and he will be out of Sussex I by
> June.
>
> Startling new information from a Woodbridge
> Starbucks indicates that Josef Kirby was never
> actually picked up on security tapes at the store.
> Josef was the 26 year old adopted son of the 2nd
> victim and claimed he had picked up a mocha latte
> on the way to dropoff a pair of glasses at his
> father's house on Elm St. But when he arrived, he
> said he found his father was in a pool of blood.
> Skeptical investigators grilled Kirby for more
> than 24 hours down at the city jail, as the son
> stood to gain a substancial life insurance policy
> from his father's death.
>
> Josef remained a strong Person of Interest until a
> 3rd similar shooting happened months later and the
> police shifted weight toward a homeless man by the
> name of Charles Ross. Ross matched the description
> of the suspect to a tee. When picked up, he
> sported a full gray bushy beard and dirty Carhartt
> jacket. He also had no alibi and was
> simultaneously wanted for questioning in a series
> of unsolved homicides in the late 80's around
> Central Maine where the body of Shirley McAvoy was
> found in nearby Spotsylvania County.
>
> http://patch.com/virginia/oldtownalexandria/help-p
> olice-locate-missing-man
>
> Detectives are also very interested in tracking
> down Eric Brancord. Brancord was strongly believed
> to be the man on the other end of the phone in the
> notorious Potomac Yard Target surveillance tapes.
> 12 fingerprints went unmatched in the Dunning hit,
> and unknown DNA was found on her left boot and
> storm door. The FBI believes that Brancord's DNA
> was also on a burning cigarette butt found at the
> curb of Dunning's mailbox.
>
> http://patch.com/virginia/oldtownalexandria/help-p
> olice-locate-missing-man

Yeah, let's see that link to the WP. Way to make shit up.

Posted by: Going Postal ()
Date: December 28, 2016 01:23PM

http://wtop.com/alexandria/2016/12/va-judge-grants-convicted-killers-appeal/

The Virginia Court of Appeals doesn't just get involved to kill time. Neither does Appellate Attorney James Hundley. Severance apparently had a "close friend" that worked for FedEx.

Something was a miss.

Posted by: Frank S. ()
Date: December 28, 2016 02:37PM

Going Postal Wrote:
> http://wtop.com/alexandria/2016/12/va-judge-grants
> -convicted-killers-appeal/
>
> The Virginia Court of Appeals doesn't just get
> involved to kill time. Neither does Appellate
> Attorney James Hundley. Severance apparently had a
> "close friend" that worked for FedEx.
>
> Something was a miss.

It's not unusual for the Va. Court of Appeals to grant an appeal in a high profile case. Granting an appeal only means that the defendant will get to argue for an appeal, not that there's a reversal. Severance has a long, long way to go.

Posted by: Legal Warning ()
Date: December 28, 2016 06:07PM

Going Postal Wrote:
> http://wtop.com/alexandria/2016/12/va-judge-grants
> -convicted-killers-appeal/
>
> The Virginia Court of Appeals doesn't just get
> involved to kill time. Neither does Appellate
> Attorney James Hundley. Severance apparently had a
> "close friend" that worked for FedEx.

Look through the docket of the Virginia Court of Appeals. You will find case after case where the court granted an appeal and then affirmed the lower court's ruling. Also the jury reaching the wrong result is not ordinarily grounds for an appeal.

Video File Footaqe
Date: December 28, 2016 07:32PM

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Prosecutors-Say-2003-Surveillance-Video-Shows-Charles-Severance-Shortly-Before-First-Victims-Death-333291351.html

This is courtesy of NBC-4 DC, here are a couple clear shots of whoever was tracking the initial victim. I say it looks absolutely nothinq like the bearded guy.

I've always thought that's a LOT of murders to commit for some disabled man confined to a wheelchair. Watch it for your own eyes..

Posted by: Cop or Prosecutor ()
Date: December 30, 2016 01:12AM

Before the public fraud of Porter, let us call out the truth: that Brian Porter only ran unopposed. Before becoming a low and entry leivel prosecutor in the office where he handled misdemeanor cases, he was a police officer who routinely was shown to say less than the truth on the stand under oath. Since that time he has Bertini covered up for his fellow officers. Those of us that care about black lives in the black lives matter movement understand the Brian Porter is a fraud. Anyone voting for him is voting against an interest in moving away from dishonest cops toward pure justice ... He has yet to secure a meaningful conviction. Charles Severance has an appeal granted based on Porter being of incompetence and ineptitude. The smartest thing in his office is his deputy and anyone but him. A real person would step out to the forefront and run against Brian Porter. Brian Porter is a fraud

Posted by: forever star ()
Date: December 30, 2016 04:59PM

Alex Malycke is going completely bonkers right now. According to his social media sites, the Feds just raided some joint mailbox he apparently owned with Severance. Their race team has been under indictment since Christmas Eve.

Posted by: Domo Arigato Ruth Ann Ledato ()
Date: December 30, 2016 05:33PM

Nancy Dunning was killed by her husband James Dunning. The police knew this and covered it up because jâmes Dinning was a sheriff. James Dunning died in 2012 and it is time for the truth to come out.

Date: January 01, 2017 11:39AM

whoever the Alex guy is just posted a damning picture on his Facebook page. it shows BOTH Charles severance and Linda robra at a Starbucks in ashburn at about the time the piano teacher was shot by perhaps her own husband looking to snag a little life insurance policy

Posted by: Randy Eye ()
Date: January 03, 2017 09:34AM

Which Starbucks is that? I've narrowed that picture down to 3 plazas with a Giant and a Chinese restaurant in the abuttinq stores

Sev' walks by June 1st.

Posted by: nice guy ()
Date: January 03, 2017 05:06PM

forever star Wrote:
> Alex Malycke is going completely bonkers right
> now. According to his social media sites, the Feds
> just raided some joint mailbox he apparently owned
> with Severance. Their race team has been under
> indictment since Christmas Eve.

He was involved with the VA Tech killers as well. Bad taste in friends?

Posted by: 2 degrees of separation ()
Date: January 03, 2017 05:56PM

Alex Malycke and the Moreno's friend Justin Jouvenile were on CNN with Nancy Grace earlier this year.

GRACE: ... clarify, the only medication she was or is on, the only one is an anti-anxiety pill for being anxious, OK? Now, I`, going to let you put that in your pipe and smoke it for a few moment because I`m being joined right now by a special guest out of Christiansburg, Virginia. It`s Alex Malycke, a running colleague of defendant David Eisenhauer`s.

Alex, thank you for being with us.

ALEX MALYCKE, DAVID EISENHAUER`S RUNNING COLLEAGUE: Hey, thank you.

GRACE: What struck me as very odd about what you`re telling us is that, not odd that you`re saying it, odd that if it happened it`s very peculiar that you went running often with defendant David Eisenhauer, and ...

MALYCKE: Right.

GRACE: ... that a couple of times you would be on a long run and you`d stop at the Student Union or you`d stop for water, and every time you`d stop, there she`d be. Natalie Keepers.

Describe to me what happened.

MALYCKE: It was an off weekend and we agreed to go over there on September 30th. And I met David at War Memorial Hall, it`s a gym. We stretched out, we ran seven laps around the gym field and when we came back, Natalie appeared.

And then so he said, well, let`s keep running. And then so we did three more laps around the entire campus, it totaled 11 miles, took 74 minutes, and then she was there again.

And then, so after we cleaned up we went over and had dinner at this Owens Food Court and she appeared again. And then that was strange. And then I

gotten up. I said, well, thanks for hosting me and then (inaudible) wanted a book and went to the university bookstore and got him a dark chocolate Hershey bar and, I`ll be damned, there she was again.

So at this point I said were you telling her where we`re going? He goes, no, not at all. And I said well, this is really odd. And we couldn`t figure out how, you know, she kept popping up. To me, it scared the crap out of me. Shucks.

[20:50:00] GRACE: I believe you say that you said something like, man, you`re going to have to get a restraining order against this one.

MALYCKE: Oh, I was joking. I said, yeah, well, I sort of suggested, you know, why don`t you file a protective order and, you know, he was too classy to do it but in the end, I think maybe that would have been a good idea.

GRACE: But in your mind that was just a joke, right?

MALYCKE: Well, half a joke. The other half, it was like, well, she seems to keep knowing where we`re at and this is getting a little scary. So, I didn`t bother to stay the night. I went right back to Martinsville that night.

GRACE: Alex Malycke with me, running colleague of defendant David Eisenhauer. Did you tell police about this?

MALYCKE: No, I didn`t tell them that part, no.

GRACE: Why?

MALYCKE: Just a little bit of a distrust with them.

GRACE: You know, back to special guests joining us, Martin Savidge with us and Justin Jouvenal. Justin, you know, I`m thinking about what Alex Malycke is saying. What do you make of that?

JOUVENAL: Well, it`s interesting information that hasn`t come to light before. It`s hard to fathom why Natalie Keepers would go along with killing, you know, this 7th grade girl. It`s hard to figure out the relationship between her and David Eisenhauer, so it`s an interesting perspective on it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1602/08/ng.01.html

Posted by: FBI Quantico ()
Date: January 03, 2017 07:09PM

GunBroker.com?? 2d6 Chess??

He is either into some hard Dark Comedy or is neck-deep into all of this. Either way, he matches the composite sketch of the delivery driver to a tee. That's not Severance.
Attachments:
NotCharlesSeverance.jpg

Posted by: Domino's Pizza, UPS, USPS ()
Date: January 05, 2017 07:08AM

what delivery driver? is that how the shooter was able to enter the homes?

Posted by: a real whose who ()
Date: January 05, 2017 05:36PM

Awww, like father like ... long lost son?!?

how did they get connected. when.
Attachments:
AlexMalyckeFOX5.jpg

Posted by: eeHWx ()
Date: January 05, 2017 06:47PM

if this is true, it's outrageous - the jailing of a west virginian (interstate law), who they years later overturn. IT'S CALLED USING A PATSY.

they owe him money for doing it and getting caught overturned

it has huge political impllications - since he's a white politician that ?alexandria apparently owes money to (an active dispute), and because he was indicted by %99 democrats

(the implication is: they used law to take a political prisoner - something that supposedly ended long long ago, and has been illegal for thousand(s) of years in the "better part" of this world)

Posted by: KNE33 ()
Date: January 05, 2017 06:47PM

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 6.47.17 PM.png

Posted by: pcCpG ()
Date: January 05, 2017 06:48PM

WHAT THE HELL WAS FAIRFAX COUNTY DOING DECIDING A CASE FOR ALEXANDRIA ANYWAY ? THEY ARE NEIGHBORS AND HAVE SAME NEWSPAPERS

Posted by: xvtjy ()
Date: January 05, 2017 06:59PM

the victims are "unrelated" as far as i know (except one to severance, "a white gun owner", long ago). for this reason only they tracked him down and imprisoned him: disputed / connection long ago, white, gun owner.

NOW NOTE THE DEMOCRAT'S 2ND CHOICE IS ALSO WHITE

which just makes me think a a non-white did it - possibly someone who'd make fx co gov polititians look bad, and political leaders are keeping things quiet

i'm not finding photos of the new suspect - so how am i supposed to look out ?

do you all have any fucking idea how many questionable stories about money and law there were during OBAMA there there are NOT followup articles on?

there were major/reportable illegitimate moves in federal and local government practically daily during Obama

(yea review democrat servers? they spent all their time and got the servers 1/2 done but open to the biggest information thefts / largest breaches in USA history under obama

to review a system takes much longer than to create crap !! )

Charles Severance Motorsports
Posted by: 2d6 Chess, ABC Shark Tank ()
Date: January 05, 2017 07:22PM

I always knew Severance wasn't the bad guy. And he surely wasn't into killing people. In his later years, he spent all of his time promoting his brand of 2d6 Chess games thru his race team. ABC Shark Tank wanted 51% but Severance would not part with his patent. Morgan Bogard was hired as his beautiful blonde PR Lady, and Linda Robra was the team's business manager:

https://twitter.com/abc7jeffg/status/657230240402509824
Attachments:
Severance PR Lady.jpg

Posted by: stunt double, stunt triple ()
Date: January 05, 2017 07:40PM

I am guessing this is the contradicting picture of Charles and his then-girlfriend on the day of the 3rd shooting. The forum has narrowed that plaza down to somewhere in Ashburn, with the long shadows from her legs indicating about noon time in February.

The above poster indicated that there is no Starbucks with patio anywhere near Del Ray.. It also doesn't appear to be the Starbucks in Woodbridge where Josef Kirby claimed he was, or wasn't, at the time of his father's death in November.

Was Nancy Dunning a Starbucks customer?
Attachments:
LindaRobra.jpg
SeveranceStarbucks02062014Robra.jpg

FBI investigates shady race teams.
Posted by: Dirty engineers ()
Date: January 07, 2017 02:04PM

http://s1.zetaboards.com/NASCAR_Fan_Forums/forum/942751/

Just saw the hit count on this deep underground Race Forum go haywire as the prosecution in the appellate trial have entered it into evidence. VA State Police noted that the forum's last post was July 23rd 2009, around the time of the notorious #73 ARC DeHooker was transferred to the #64 of Gunselman Motorsports and later renamed ARCA #91. The teams were plagued by a series of violent unsolved deaths around Daytona Beach in 2005, another in August 2009 outside Blacksburg VA after the Sharpie 500, then another just before the Feb 2014 Battle of Trenton indoor auto race where Severance owned the winning race car, and most recently the mysterious death of competitor #75 Jack Sellers days after the 2016 NAPA 150 in Roseville as the Severance team finished 19th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QttiFUjtQ6Y
Attachments:
2014BattleOfTrentonTricornHat.jpg
2014TricornHat.jpg

Posted by: nothing to do with it ()
Date: January 07, 2017 09:33PM

Jack Sellers was 72 years old and died of natural causes. Everybody liked Jack, including Charles Severance.

Posted by: RMduran ()
Date: January 14, 2017 12:48PM

Investigators now looking for a black Ford Ranger pickup truck that may have also been at the Target store in Alexandria that morning

Posted by: Tom Dyson, VARCO ()
Date: January 14, 2017 03:52PM

Authorities examining a decade old partnership between Charles Severance and an Alexandria-based race team where Severance performed engineering work in exchange for free roofing contracts.

http://www.racing-reference.info/driver/Dale_Delozier

Re: Charles Severance Motorsports
Posted by: French Reign On Terror #08 ()
Date: January 21, 2017 10:50AM

(Virginia Tech, AP Newswire) In a motions hearing, Natalie Keepers, said that after David Eisenhauer slit the girl's throat, "he then reached into it and pulled".

http://wset.com/news/local/keepers-attorney-requests-change-of-venue

...Yuck, so all 3 of this race team's engineers are on death row?? Who runs the day-to-day operations anymore?

Posted by: Ashburn McDonald's / Starbucks ()
Date: January 24, 2017 08:13PM

can someone tell me when they ran this car, this mystery is getting more intriguing by the day.
Attachments:
GunselmanRobraARCA08.jpg

Posted by: Malycke Severance Race Promos 91 ()
Date: February 04, 2017 08:03PM

According to their MSRP Motorsports Racing-Reference page, that (was) the superspeedway car Severance's girlfriend bought in February 2014. In the coming weeks, everyone got arrested one by one on various charges, and the ARCA Racing season was canceled. Doug Richert, the interim day-to-day manager, admitted Larry Gunselman owed - $750,000 to her Las Vegas investors and seemingly paid them back by the afternoon of June 18th, when the driver, owner, engineer, and engineer's girlfriend seemed to fill up every room in the Loudoun County courthouse.

Richert's status with Gunselman remains unclear, and he recently moved onto a lead role with BK Racing's #23 starting in Atlanta.

Posted by: WJLA comments section ()
Date: February 05, 2017 08:07PM

why the hell hasnt the News stations picked up on this or are they waiting for the actual Appeals hearing to bombshell everything

Posted by: Chateau Levite, Cumberland MD ()
Date: February 06, 2017 08:01AM

http://www.racing-reference.info/owner/MSRP_Motorsports

your telling me these two goons made well over $2.323 million of that race team!?! no wonder they didnt hold a job

her realtor stuff and his Bed & Breakfast were probably just shell companies for MSRP

Posted by: JW Grenadier ()
Date: February 09, 2017 02:32PM

The state of Virginia and the City of Alexandria's Judiciary, Government and Elected Officials could not be more corrupt - I can prove the tampering with the Grand Jury in the city of Alexandria by Randy Sengel and now Bryan Porter - We have no rights in our courts.

I am the x-wife of the son of Judge Albert Grenadier - I have first hand witnessed Judicial decisions being made by Friendships, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or a weekend getaway with the Judge and his Family. It must stop. But, People continue to ignore. Please go to www.VALaw2010.blogspot.com or ProSeAmerica.Blogspot.com to read more

AOL trolls since 1995
Posted by: CSeveran@osf1.gmu.edu ()
Date: February 16, 2017 03:46PM

According to BuzzFeed, Reddit, and the LA Times, Malycke and Severance were a little more than cellmates. In this particular forum from summer 1995, they make jokes about Severance's dead dog:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.pets.dogs.health/6i9HCkEI_84

Posted by: Detective Wheeling ()
Date: February 27, 2017 12:40PM

http://wjla.com/news/crime/alexandria-police-ask-for-publics-help-cracking-3-cold-cases-committed-in-the-1970s

This will help Severance's cause, considerably. Alexandria Police announced on Thursday they are indeed looking for a serial killer involved in 3 additional homicides around city.

Posted by: Dulles Premiere Remax ()
Date: March 09, 2017 08:13PM

If my memory serves me correctly, Ashburn's Ryan Ellis had continually begged to drive for the Severance team but was repeatedly denied. Apparently Severance's girlfriend was never paid the full commission for the sale of the Ellis property?

http://racing-reference.info/driver/Ryan_Ellis

2003 murder, tossed.
Posted by: WJLA, reporter ()
Date: March 16, 2017 08:39AM

Charles Severance's appellate attorney made one hell of a fight in yesterday's courtroom in Alexandria. The judge may decide to o'erturn at least the Dunning murder.

http://wjla.com/news/local/appeals-court-judge-hears-arguments-in-case-of-convicted-serial-killer-charles-severance

Posted by: Alexandria Bail Bonds ()
Date: March 16, 2017 08:43AM

someone on twitter said the judge cited his bond @ $125,000 while he awaits for his next appellate court date?

Posted by: BOND HEARING ()
Date: April 10, 2017 07:59AM

only 10% of his $125,000 needs to be posted. the sales of their 2d6 Chess board games, autographed from the jail cell and racetrack, has reached $8,500 as of 4.01.2017, per ebay and BoardGameGeeks.com

Posted by: Game Parlor ()
Date: April 10, 2017 08:01AM

Re: Response on Bryan Porter on Charles Severance
Posted by: ProSeAmerica ()
Date: April 23, 2017 07:25AM

in regard to the comments on Bryan Porter - he has a pattern and practice of tampering with the Grand Jury. He as Randy Sengel believe they own the Grand Jury and only they can put information in front of them. The Judiciary in Virginia is considered one of the most corrupt throughout America. They police themselves and put into Government Jobs the people who police them so financially we the citizens pay them to "F" us and then pay the people who police us to "F" us further. And there is no where to go for help - This is both parties.

And according to one of the City of Alexandria police detectives Julie they were busy creating evidence - The women who was a witness saw him was forced by the Old Boys Network to say it was Charles Severance.

The attached document - gives an outline of some of the Murder for Hire in Alexandria and surrounding area - Charles Severance has been charged with the 3 our of 5 - and the family of the 4th I was told - they were told it was him - but, he was not charged for it. I do not know the name of the person.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2017 07:27AM by ProSeAmerica.
Attachments:
10-31-2016 Article by JWG V 9 A  Guzinski  Final-Murder for Hire October 3 2015.pdf

Posted by: ProSeAmerica ()
Date: April 23, 2017 07:34AM

That isn't the orginal sketch - that is one that was created when they decided to finger Severance

Posted by: Lnkdj ()
Date: April 23, 2017 08:48AM

So when is this conviction being overturned?

Silver Creek Associates, Independant Consultant
Posted by: Louis De Merode ()
Date: April 23, 2017 09:47AM

As of the March 16th appellate hearing in Alexandria, the judge said he would make a decision to overturn in 1-3 months. On April 12th, the judge hath so far overturned 3 of the 8 motions entered in by appellate attorney James Hundley:

-Motion to disconnect the decade old Dunning case: Overturned 4.12.17
-Motion to strike 'dog walking' witness Marlene Wahowiak. Wahowiak did NOT tell the court that she and Judge Bellows previously worked together in the 2001 stolen documents case of nuclear scientist Wen Ho Lee in Alamagordo, New Mexico: Struck 4.12.17
-Motion to strike Janet Dorcas Franko. Surviving caretaker who did NOT mention anything about a beard nor facial hair in the initial police reports. "DF" also said the weapon was a "big black semiautomatic". Only gun Severance had access to was small and silver mini revolver purchased by realtor Linda Robra. Struck 4.12.17

Other motions on the docket:
-Motion to further investigate 3rd Party Suspects. At time of shooting, Charles Ross had his hands full with cold case homicide detectives from Maine. Reason unknown.
-Motion to investigate delivery schedules / timetables from ZG Trucking: 6923 Deer Run Dr Alexandria VA. A subsidiary of FedEx Ground. (November 9th-November 11th 2013). Reason unknown.

Posted by: Code Entry Mode ()
Date: April 23, 2017 02:03PM

This time around still may not be a cake-walk for Severance. In fact, appellate attorney James Hundley's job just got much worse. The prosecution in the appellate case now have on their hands what they deem to be a complete and total "jackpot".

With the help of a recent raid conducted by the FBI at the Park Fairfax post office, prosecutors have been sifting through thousands of pages of jail house letters between Severance and Malycke. Mostly a lot of babble regarding the NASCAR, Monster Jam, and the Washington Nationals, but hidden underneath seems to reveal several "coded messages". Transcripts of late night jailhouse phone calls between none other than Natalie Keepers, David Eisenhauer, and Charles Severance.
Attachments:
DavidEisenhauerRoute89LowgapNC.jpg

Posted by: AC Cowlings ()
Date: April 24, 2017 11:27AM

Severance and Simpson expected to be released on parole July 1st 2017 according to google.
Attachments:
IfIDidIt.jpg

Posted by: DiCarlo's Pizza ()
Date: May 05, 2017 07:56PM

Detectives in the appellate case will without a doubt bring up the mystery man that Charles Severance met at DiCarlo's Pizza in downtown Wheeling. Just blocks away from the Knights Inn, hotel manager Anand Patel told WTOV that Severance was seen handing a good-size dark bag to a much younger man at the nearby pizza shop.

A reporter for WTOV-Wheeling said the man was much too fit to be Ray Kroll. The LetsRun forum narrowed the "Robert Kardashian stunt-double" as either Alex Malycke, who was confirmed by WJLA to be in Wheeling, or Eric Brancord, a longtime Severance friend and shadowy figure from Cumberland MD.

The bag was brought out of a 1999 Ford Escort by a lady that appears to be business manager Cathy Randa, who immediately handed it to Severance, as he appears to look into the bag, and quickly handed it off to the unknown figure.
Attachments:
RobertKardashianMysteryBagOJ.jpg
EvilSecretary.jpg

43994 Louisa Drive
Posted by: Izaak Walton League ()
Date: May 20, 2017 06:57PM

Their connection goes backaways. Let me explain.

Alex Malycke's actual father frequently went off to jail when he was growing up in Ashburn. The neighbor on the other side of the tennis courts, was Charles Severance. Severance frequently took the kids to movie nights, Hagerstown Suns baseball games, and the Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion.

Malycke's father was arrested again in 2000 and the family moved to the mountains of Western Loudoun. The separation did not end there. In fact, that's when Severance added the Izaak Walton Shooting Range to the agenda.

https://www.shooting.org/Ranges/Virginia/Leesburg/Izaak_Walton_League_Loudoun_County

Posted by: mad desparity ()
Date: May 23, 2017 01:05PM

i am trying to sum all this up. you're all saying that #Severance's new defense team is going to claim that this alex guy was so angry after being cut from a # of sports tryouts that he shot and stole his way to NASCAR? and that an elderly #Severance had nothing to do with any of them??

i can sorta see that. where are the guns today

Posted by: setback ()
Date: May 23, 2017 05:14PM

Appeal denied. What is the next step?
Nancy Dunning was more likely killed by her own husband, James H. Dunning.

Posted by: Severance Package ()
Date: May 23, 2017 05:15PM

ya think?

Posted by: 2 yrs Severance Pay ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:25PM

This appeal was the local level in Nova. The next one will be State level in Richmond. The bell usually rings at the Supreme Court level where many convictions are tossed out, and he has that kind of energy to keep filing the paperwork.

What amazes me is that ALL victims family members showed up for a 5 minute hearing in Alexandria on 3.17.17. What were they expecting to see, because he and his cronies no-showed..

Posted by: phony dog walker ()
Date: May 27, 2017 09:29AM

Severance served as Malycke's bodyguard while at the racetrack. But while in the Loudoun Jail, Malycke served as Severance's bodyguard.

I witnessed such at the Battle of Trenton and then K-Pod at LCADC. To this day, north Ashburn remains 'flooded' with undercover FBI serving as phony dog walkers and phony tow truck drivers, keeping an eye on things.

Posted by: NSA release ()
Date: May 27, 2017 12:52PM

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.horror.cthulhu/4dIoGDLwWzY

Somebody over there in Ft Meade MD is slowly releasing old Severance emails confiscated during the initial search of his townhouse. This one just released this mourning:

Posted by: BHO44 ()
Date: May 27, 2017 05:12PM

This could have been my son.

Regards,

BHO

Beautiful, tiny, deadly
Posted by: Barncord, not Brancord ()
Date: May 29, 2017 10:27PM

This string of posts may not be that far off after all. Maryland Court Records
show that police did attempt to send Eric Barncord to a Grand Jury on 04/14/2014 for the murder of Nancy Dunning:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/

Weather it was 1st Degree Murder or simply Accessory After The Fact (breaking down & stashing), remains unclear to cold case workers.

**UPDATE#2 10:58PM: Dunning case remains open.**
Attachments:
RohmRG323sixshot.jpg
BackyardSweetheart.jpg

Posted by: Radioactivity layers ()
Date: May 31, 2017 09:18AM

This is about as weird as it gets. Eric Barncord is either losing his mind at an exponential rate or his schizophrenic episodes are getting that much worse. He now maintains that he will never have to work again because he just agreed to a multi-million dollar, 20 year extension with the Federal Government to store even more Nuclear Waste in his backyard.

Buried, among several other things, is 30 tonnes of atomic extraction, transferred via train from the Yucca Mountain test site in Nevada. Ten feet below that appears to be two stainless steel objects. And 10 feet below that is the initial nuclear waste from the 3-Rivers explosion from 1989.

Pictured here.
Attachments:
2022BrowningSt.jpg

Posted by: question king ()
Date: June 02, 2017 11:31AM

looks like they are still gun trafficking

Posted by: GunSmyth ()
Date: June 10, 2017 07:09AM

CASE ERROR #9:

Re-reading through court transcripts last week, defense atty Joe King indicated that a North American Arms 5-Shot wooden & stainless steel mini-revolver was not the killer's only option, as the prosecution attempted to ram down the jury's throat. King said that because 22LR Cyclone or Subsonic ammunition was used, a 2nd gun could have easily been used as well, a snub-nosed Rohm RG323 six-shot.

This would very easily explain the caretaker's police report of a huge "black gun" during the 3rd shooting. And as for a revolver? It could've been a semi-automatic as well, with the shooter picking up the shell casings before he/she left.

Posted by: Shooting at the Alexandria YMCA ()
Date: June 14, 2017 02:05PM

Alexandria PD and FBI are looking into weather this James Hodgekinson was a 3rd Severance crony. Politically motivated, he may have been on orders from Severance to land at the Alexandria baseball field this morning.

Many fact investigators are leaving no stone unturned here in Del Ray. Cops are searching a vacant house and an unoccupied shed along the 1st base line.

Posted by: Timed 'performance art' ()
Date: June 16, 2017 08:13AM

http://360.io/xyZNu9

I found the clip. Just days before Severance pitched his new 2d6 Chess game to ABC Shark Tank, he, Eric Barncord, and Malycke took a weeklong road-trip to see the "Roger Clemens Comeback Tour" in Sept 2012 in York PA.

Clemens went onto pitch for the Sugarland Skeeters in a complete game shutout, at 50 years old. Some say it was a publicity stunt to take his mind off of the Congressional hearings regarding his steroid use.

As for Severance? He ended up with THREE autographed minor league baseballs from Roger Clemens. Trip was marred by 3am traffic stop as Severance & company were passed out in his car at the Four Points Sheraton lot. Cheap asses.

Posted by: eagle eye ()
Date: June 16, 2017 11:08AM

is that Eric Barncord with the camera behind home plate and the other one down the 3rd baseline?

Posted by: Dirty Laundry ()
Date: June 16, 2017 02:33PM

Barncord is the one holding the camera behind homeplate & he is a bit more cleaned up. Hopefully the FBI swabbed the fingerprints he left all over the stadium.

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: June 20, 2017 01:24PM

how do you know all this ??

perjury
Posted by: grand jury ()
Date: June 24, 2017 08:42AM

It appears as if this leak is coming from Faye, or even Faye's husband. Faye is Severance's #1 enemy from Cumberland MD, they've been going at it for years via online forums as well as filthy courtroom battles.

Severance connection to Virginia Tech Cross Country?
Posted by: WikiLeaks ()
Date: June 25, 2017 08:38AM

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange still leaking more NSA docs out of Fort Meade. This one stems from a 2.22.17 FBI raid of their PO BOX in Del Ray.
Attachments:
NSAleakedDocs.AlexMalycke.jpg

Re: WikiLeaks
Posted by: Mister Mister, Broken Wings ()
Date: June 26, 2017 07:42AM

will you please post more letters? what else is #Severance into besides Nationals baseball and VTXC?

Re: Re: WikiLeaks
Posted by: Rise Of The Phoenix ()
Date: June 27, 2017 12:07PM

i believe i figured it out. according to the above letter, "i+1" appears to be Severance's code for a 'transfer of energy', so to speak.. stay with me:

i gather malycke was a broken down mess in the years after the 2007 Virginia Tech Massacre. no one knows exactly how, or where, or who connected him with a Charles Severance, of 22 Browning St. WikiLeaks indicates the alliance was formed by none other than eric barncord, a back-alley neighbor from 21 cresap st.

the natural energy Severance couldnt give to his biological son Levite, he redirected to alex around Sept 2012. judging by their countless entry blanks, just a few months later, their whole racing deal was launched.

Posted by: blackballed ()
Date: June 28, 2017 08:47AM

NASCAR CEO Brian France has had enough of their shit and they have been blacklisted from the premiere series as of 06.14.17. Rubbins-Racing and Racing-Reference boards indicate 2d6 Chess Motorsports has moved to the Indy Lites Series starting at Mid-Ohio in July.

Posted by: blacklisted ()
Date: June 30, 2017 07:00AM

Along with Eisenhauer, they were banned from competing in any ACC collegiate cross country events in 2016. Meaning if they were to show up at another Division III race, but lets say Duke entered as well, Eisenhauer & crew would not be able to compete.

Posted by: WikiLeaks: 6.30.17 ()
Date: June 30, 2017 03:16PM

Julian Assange releasing two more Severance files late last nite. This one is where Severance can't make up his mind on what his NASCAR team should be called after he bought out the decade old #73 ARC DeHooker team, and then he gets into a beef with the #55 NASCAR K&N West female driver.
Attachments:
WikiLeaks.VanessaRobinson.Severance.jpg

Posted by: Peter Gennings ()
Date: June 30, 2017 09:45PM

how does #Severance know all of these Cross Country runners and NASCAR racers? if he was soo smart being an Engineer, why didnt he stage a burglary at his own townhouse after the guns went missing

Posted by: 55 degrees of seperation ()
Date: July 05, 2017 08:40AM

http://racing-reference.info/driver/Vanessa_Robinson

Maybe she was the female intruder from the Lodato 911 call? The caretaker first said that the Ridge Rd intrudor was a woman, then she changed the whole story in court and said it was Charles Severance.

Posted by: Daytona Beach Serial Killer? ()
Date: July 09, 2017 09:02AM

Found it. Authorities have linked former crew members of the Daytona-based ARC DeHooker #73 to the 2005 Daytona Beach Serial Killings. Daytona Police Chief Joel Chitwood, whose brother Mike Chitwood runs the neighboring Daytona Beach Speedway, admitted that they are actively searching for the #73 ARC DeHooker long-haul transport driver, former race engineers, and a jackman.

The team was based at 1870 Mason Ave, across the Daytona police station, and within 400 yards of various discovered dead hookers. The #73 team is now defunct, yet the company is still active and STILL going with the catch phrase "Don't Get Caught Without One!"

The last dead hooker was discovered in January 2007, one month before the Daytona 500, and two months before the team quietly moved from Daytona up to Bunnell Fl.
Attachments:
ARC DeHooker.jpg
ARC DeHooker 73.jpg

Posted by: ARCA DeHooker ()
Date: July 12, 2017 08:15PM

arc dehooking fishing lines? 4 dead hookers?? somethin smells fishy

Posted by: Little Joes Revolvers, er, Autos ()
Date: July 14, 2017 07:24PM

FBI, ATF, state and local law enforcement agencies honing in on a specific tip last week regarding various NASCAR teams existing purely off of gun trafficking and "like scenarios".

According to Racing-Reference.info, Little Joe's Autos was a primary sponsor for the ARC DeHooker #73, the #64 Gunselman Motorsports Toyota, and the #33 NASCAR. While Little Joe's does exist as a part-time auto dealership in Virginia Beach, Little Joe's is also common code language for a Rohm 6mm type-revolver.

Investigators specifically examining records and pit pass signatures from the August 22nd 2009 Sharpie 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway. While the #64 Gunselman Motorsports Toyota and crew did make the Entry List, they were one of four teams to Not Qualify on-time. Four days later, two Virginia Tech students were found shot to death on a nearby back road. The #64 sponsor? None other than "Little Joe's".
Attachments:
LittleJoeROHM6mmRevolver.jpg
LittleJoeNASCAR64.jpg

Posted by: Faye ()
Date: July 14, 2017 07:26PM

anyone else find anymore little joe's pix?? or rohm rg-56 le petit??
Attachments:
33LittleJoes.jpg
LittleJoe64NASCAR.jpg

Posted by: Common Plan ()
Date: July 18, 2017 07:44AM

http://newsbake.com/sports/nascar/a-nascar-legend-just-passed-i-did-not-expect-this-at-all/

assuming they have added the mysterious death of NASCAR #75 Jack Sellers in the days after the NAPA 150, i wonder if the cops have developed a "common plan" or scheme of patterns between the 2005-07 Daytona Beach Serial Killings, 2009 Virginia Tech shootings, 2014 Battle of Trenton, 2015 Hokie Open, & death of Jack Sellers in the 2016 season finale.

“when it tends to establish a 'common plan' or 'scheme' embracing the commission of a series of crimes so related to each other that proof ..." which would be DNQ'ing a race in this situation.

Posted by: arm chair detective ()
Date: July 18, 2017 08:56AM

doubt it. unless they can pin each of the same crew members, engineers, and transport drivers for each of the race teams, it'll never happen.

keep searching for more DNQ races these 2 guys were connected to

Stewart Facing Murder Charges
Posted by: Suspicous Stewart, Killing Team ()
Date: July 19, 2017 10:42PM

(response to above)

Not a DNQ, but this will certainly help fill in the timeframe.. About one week after the killing spree continued with the November 2013 killing of Ron Kirby, Charles Severance applied with Stewart-Haas Racing for the position of "Race Engineer".

Severance's application was withdrawn by a suspicious Tony Stewart that same week. Stewart still decided to run Malycke in his racecar for the December 28th 2013 "Rumble In Ft Wayne". No less than 8 months later, Stewart himself stood before a Grand Jury after he intentionally ran over and killed 20 year old competitor Kevin Ward Jr

http://www.racerap.com/index.php/topnews/click_news/14828

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/sports/2017/04/nascar_legend_tony_stewart_why_i_gunned_engine_before_killing_racer_kevin_ward_j.html

Posted by: Tony Stewart questioned. MURDER. ()
Date: July 22, 2017 09:49PM

Apparently, Malycke had gotten cut from at LEAST 5 high school sports teams in Alexandria so he got pissed and formed a NASCAR team with the Alexandria Serial Killer. Tony Stewart provided at least one racecar.

Now Tony Stewart is being investigated for a "situation" in Grapevine TX. As well as being hit with a Civil Suit regarding the death of 20 year old Kevin Ward.

https://twitter.com/TonyStewart/status/852577132257697794

Posted by: Freaky Fast!! ()
Date: July 26, 2017 09:19AM

CAREER ASSASSINATION, PART ONE, TWO & THREE: The dude had a 3 year deal lined up with Tony Stewart Racing until he, Severance and Stewart decided to 'walk through a few swamps' around 2014. ARC DeHooker, FedEx & Jimmy John's pulled out amidst the scrutiny & instead signed with an easier Kevin Harvick.

http://tjslideways.com/2012/12/22/stewart-among-six-former-winners-entered-for-rumble/

-May 2012: Linda Robra purchases (first) .22 caliber North American Arms 5-Shot Wooden & Stainless Steel mini-revolver
-June 2012: Severance takes off for Ohio & goes camping for 3 months, reunites with Theresa Mooney. REASON UNKNOWN.
-August 2012: Linda Robra purchases (second) .22 caliber North American Arms 5-Shot Wooden & Stainless Steel mini-revolver
-Sept 5th 2012: Severance, Malycke, Barncord travel to York PA to watch Roger Clemens comeback tour
-Sept 11th 2012: Severance pitches '2d6 Chess' board game to ABC Shark Tank casting
-December 22 2012: Race team launched, Tony Stewart provides racecar, Severance snags sponsorship from FedEx & ARC DeHooker
-March 2013: Malycke arrested on Burglary & Burglary Tools charges.
-May 2013: Dominion High cross country runner Stassi MacLean added to race team roster as fast 'replacement'
-May 2013: Stassi's mother Debra Lynn MacLean mysteriously dies in her home
Attachments:
FreakyFast.jpg

Posted by: Tony Stewart At Alexandria Arbys ()
Date: July 26, 2017 09:29AM

^(moon)walks thru a few swamps. only 1 of the 3 was ever convicted of murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1cffw02M6Q

Tony Stewart could careless, visits #Severance in jail, then jokes with Alexandria Arby's worker off Duke St in summer 2015 before trial

http://www.rubbins-racin.com/forums/member/9137-malycke91/about
Date: July 27, 2017 08:36PM

Two weeks before the February 2014 Daytona 500, @DaleJR was in Alexandria for a Redskins meet n' greet at the Chinquapin Rec Center. As the Lodato case remains open, investigators are actively looking for his dirty Carhartt jacket seen clear as day as he poses with a fan. What's more interesting is what appears to be a camouflaged Remington gun bag in his left hand.

Looking to throw just about *ANYONE ELSE* under the bus, it was the now deleted 6.14.17 tweet from @AlexMalycke08 which generated much media attention and inquiries into Dale Earnhardt JR, his tan Carhartt jacket, and a mystery object.

NASCAR VP Steve O'Donnell said today that NASCAR's ban on the Alexandria-based race team is permanent with no reinstatement.
Attachments:
DaleJrTanJacketFeb2014.jpg
Composite Sketch 2014.jpg
Dale Earnhardt JR MUG.jpg

Posted by: ggj7t ()
Date: July 27, 2017 08:51PM

Meanwhile it is July and no Court has entered an order overturning any of Charles Severance's convictions.

Posted by: Hulu ()
Date: July 28, 2017 08:13AM

Was it Jeffrey Earnhardt? Maybe that's how the Earnhardt's got so far through bullying-

Severance filed Appeal to US District Court on 6.06.17.
Attachments:
JEarnhardt.jpg

Posted by: Dale JR = Daytona Serial Killer ()
Date: July 28, 2017 09:42AM

If #Severance requests it, I am sure James Hundley will depose the Earnhardt's as a 3rd and 4th possible POI in this second Appeals case in November

Unmatched fingerprints, cigarette butts, fishing hooks, and Remington totes could also link them to several other unsolved cases along the east coast

Posted by: Plinkers Ammo, ARCA91 ()
Date: July 28, 2017 04:58PM

Interesting stuff. They had shear BALLS to show up at Daytona Speedway with Plinkers Tactical plastered all over the car.

I have a neighbor who's brother works for the FBI on the panhandle of Florida and he said that was the DNQ race that cracked the investigation wide open.
Attachments:
PlinkersTactical91.jpg
ARCA91PlinkersTactical.JPG

Posted by: Charles Severance DIE-CAST $22 ()
Date: July 28, 2017 05:40PM

eBay.com has been ordered to take down all Charles Severance autograph die-casts from their GunBroker #08 K&N Series car, which retailed in January 2014 for a cool $22 or $38 with autograph.

#Severance setup a booth at the Feb 2014 Battle of Trenton indoor auto race, selling his GunBroker.com autographed die-casts and black tri-corn hats.

For personalized autographs and copies of MentalDisorder.com/RaceLink, write to:

Charles S. Severance / 1622233
Sussex One / 3D6
24414 Musselwhite Dr
Waverly VA 23891
Attachments:
GunBroker08NASCAR.jpg
CharlesSeveranceDieCast08.jpg

Posted by: CelebrityApprentice ()
Date: July 28, 2017 05:55PM

FBI seeks identity of this man. Neighbor across the street who's cleaning lady heard the aftermath described shooter as bearded, wearing tan coat, and running across the lawn. Nobody in their right mind would ever expect a celebrity.

1 800 TIPLINE
Attachments:
CarharttJacket.jpg
Feb2014OldTownALX.jpg

Posted by: marquez cleaning llc ()
Date: July 29, 2017 05:05PM

i think my head is spinning like a top after re-reading this thread. saw state police recanvassing the area of North Ridge today and reinterviewing Louis De Merode and his house keeper

Posted by: Faye's husband ()
Date: July 30, 2017 09:44AM

Louis de Merode in charge of Silver Creek Associates, or basically a phony 'gym training company' that is really a CIA-Intelligence Data facility at 2416 Ridge Rd. Silver Creek Associates is also a shell company for a CIA hanger at Manassas Airport, which houses a Government Drone CF-141.

Posted by: Witchie Poo ()
Date: August 03, 2017 07:48AM

Ultimateracinghistory.com posts that the duo also no-showed several USAC Silver Crown and PASS Racing events in summer / fall 2013. Signing up for an event, paying the entry list fee, using stunt doubles to claim they were there *for some reason* but really being somewhere else.

Severance had up to 4 stunt doubles at one point. Linda Robra had up to two stunt doubles and at one point Malycke had even used Kasey Kahne and his twin brother Kale Kahne.

Posted by: Faye = Witchie Poo ()
Date: August 03, 2017 08:41AM

^WitchiePoo has to be Faye. The same Faye that appears on WebSleuths from time to time exposing dirty details on #Severance and the #SeveranceCamp.

Somebody check the ISP which will be traced to Browning St or even Cresap St. Nobody else but Stassi MacLean would know this type of detailed operation of #Severance and his "2012 Master Plan" which was slowly hatched at a later date.

WVU Sweetheart***
Posted by: oldie but goodie** ()
Date: August 04, 2017 06:21PM

Good morning everybody. There really is no mystery to any of this.

Scroll back to 1986 and West Virginia University when Malycke's aunt was in a love affair with Charles Severance. The cat and mouse games ended between the two when he learned she was majoring in Psychology. He ran off to Panama City FL as she took her Masters in Psychology and headed back to Ohio State University to work with Theresa Mooney. The trio reunited in summer 2007 at OSU and later 2012 at a psyche ward as someone was losing their mind..

Lots of bad wiring with just a few connections.

-Narrator.

Posted by: Mickey Cucchiella ()
Date: August 04, 2017 08:50PM

thanks narrator-

Posted by: #SeveranceCamp, #BasementHideout ()
Date: August 04, 2017 10:07PM

Just found this little gem showing the Severance's mystery hideout week of November 11 2013:

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/2520217-story

Twitter page @DomXCprobz showing Stassi MacLean appearing exactly two parallel XC races: November 2013, Feb 2014.

Posted by: tp3jc ()
Date: August 04, 2017 11:29PM

panqere Wrote:
> (Washington Post) According to several sources,
> the Alexandria Assassin's triple murder case will
> be overturned and he will be out of Sussex I by
> June.

It is now August and there is still no court ruling overturning Severance's conviction.

Posted by: RIP - Debra MacLean ()
Date: August 05, 2017 07:48AM

did severance want stassi to run XC at Virginia Tech? his @sam725247 twitter page says he is a russian orphan and it mentions his mom's mysterious death in 2013.

i think he ran at pfeiffer univ until he had to testify in the kirby case regarding severance's whereabouts

Posted by: dunn killed her ()
Date: August 05, 2017 10:51AM

Nancy Dunning was killed by her husband, Jim Dunning. Severance had nothing whatsoever to do with her death.

Posted by: Target Tapes, Domestic Court ()
Date: August 07, 2017 05:09PM

I know for a fact Severance did NOT kill Dunning on Dec 5 2003. He would not kill her but THEN have the guts to show-up afterwards in Alexandria Juvenile Appeals Court every year until the final Appeal in 2011. THEY WOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED HIM FROM THE 2003 TARGET TAPES.

You don't kill someone in Alexandria and then ADVERTISE yourself in court afterward.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.