HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What's Real?
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: December 09, 2016 12:18PM

What's Real?
By Christopher R Rice

Hillary Clinton has a 72 percent chance of winning in November and Trump according to all polls / newscasters has a 27 percent chance of winning in November.

Marijuana is a dangerous gateway drug according to American media, politicians, police / LE, school teachers, doctors and church leaders. Marijuana is non toxic, has no known side effects, has many medical uses but is illegal and is scheduled as a dangerous narcotic. Dangerous drugs that actually kill thousands of Americans are legal and rake in billions of dollars off of sick people while a safer, more effective alternative grows free in all 50 states.

When the government murders unarmed compliant citizens it is called self defense. If a citizen tries to defend themselves against unfair overreaching government intrusions it's called resisting. When a citizen commits a crime it's incarceration but when a police officer commits the same crime that officer gets a paid vacation.

Al Qaeda's responsible for all of the heroin traffic coming out of Afghanistan. Yet in 2001 before we invaded, opium production was nil. Since we invaded, opium production is at its highest levels ever according to the latest figures (PDF) from the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR). Al Qaeda and the Mexican drug cartels are able to out smart, out maneuver and beat the best military and most well equipped LE in the world, every day. Cuba is responsible for all of the drugs coming into the US. According to US intelligent agencies Castro has billions hidden in offshore bank accounts from decades of drug smuggling. Tons of heroin, cocaine and all other street drugs just show up in America magically and mysteriously and even the drug war has not been able to slow down this flow of drugs. Drugs show up in schools, maximum security prisons and there's not a damn thing that can be done about it. We are stuck with a raging drug epidemic and the drug war is the best and most effective solution that our Ivy league educated politicians can come up with.

America is number one when compared to any third world hell hole. When compared to other industrialized nations though America's education system ranks 29th. The only thing that America is actually number one in, is incarceration.

I've learned a lot of things in America but was any of it real? Or was everything that I've been taught mere propaganda? Want to help me find out? Let's take an adventure down the rabbit hole and see how far it really goes.

READ MORE- http://undergroundnewzinc.blogspot.com/2016/12/whats-real.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's Real?
Date: December 10, 2016 05:54AM

bump
Attachments:
z_soul000.jpg

Re: What's Real?
Date: December 10, 2016 11:43AM

There's a right to free speech and there's four dead college students in Ohio. We have a right to peacefully assemble to redress our grievances but there's a cop with a can of mace, he's spaying on peaceful students faces. There's a curfew and a line of police officers dressed in riot gear with military grade equipment at the ready. There's a piece of paper that promises the government won't infringe upon my rights but that's exactly what the cities, counties and states have done.

Who can I believe? Who can I possibly trust? Everyone I know lies. Everything I've been taught has been a lie.

As a child I was told to hide under my wooden school desk because it would protect me from a nuclear attack, if one was launched by the Russians. That little piece of wood wouldn't protect anyone from anything. On top of that, Russia was still using horse and buggies back then. And America is surrounded by two large bodies of water, the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans that protect us better than any wooden school desk, ever could. Wasn't this psychological torture? To keep feeding the insatiable military budget.

Growing up we hear about horrible things that America was responsible for from slavery to lynching to the slaughter of the indigenous population to stealing their land, resources and breaking every treaty, we ever signed. But it's presented in a way that conveys that America has corrected all of its mistakes / sins. Even recent mistakes like torture or spying on US citizens or spying on the US Senate or arming Syrian rebels / Al Qaeda are presented as being fixed and corrected. But the truth is very different, isn't it?

Can you handle the truth? Regardless where it takes us? Can you keep an open mind? The constant barrage of indoctrination we receive from birth keeps most of us from ever accepting the truth. Even when we know better, it's what is called "nationalism".
Attachments:
z_alex_jones_FEMA_camps.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.