HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
America turns redder
Date: November 11, 2016 09:14PM

And not where you'd traditionally expect.

CxAs1JAXcAAX_LC.png:large

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: November 11, 2016 09:20PM

Real Americans hate commies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: what am I seeing? ()
Date: November 11, 2016 09:28PM

Your attachments are shit. All I see is a series of numbers and letters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: uJxed ()
Date: November 11, 2016 09:32PM

what am I seeing? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your attachments are shit. All I see is a series
> of numbers and letters.


It's you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: tumbleweed towns ()
Date: November 11, 2016 09:35PM

"not where you'd traditionally expect"

Really? Fly over country is where I would expect it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: 7U3LE ()
Date: November 11, 2016 09:43PM

tumbleweed towns Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "not where you'd traditionally expect"
>
> Really? Fly over country is where I would expect
> it.


PA, OH, IN, IL, MI, WI, MN generally aren't considered "fly over country." At least not when they reliably voted Dem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: Libtardz! Lolz! ()
Date: November 11, 2016 09:48PM

tumbleweed towns Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "not where you'd traditionally expect"
>
> Really? Fly over country is where I would expect
> it.

You mean, where REAL Americans live.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: Good luck! ()
Date: November 11, 2016 10:00PM

And now all Trump needs to do is the repeal the Affordable Healthcare Act in it's entirety, get Mexico to pay for a wall, stop muslims from entering the US, and stop lobbyists from taking over Washington.

Based on what he's accomplished this week, he's backpedaled on all of those promises.

Yes- all of them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: Feel the feels ()
Date: November 11, 2016 10:10PM

Good luck! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And now all Trump needs to do is the repeal the
> Affordable Healthcare Act in it's entirety, get
> Mexico to pay for a wall, stop muslims from
> entering the US, and stop lobbyists from taking
> over Washington.
>
> Based on what he's accomplished this week, he's
> backpedaled on all of those promises.
>
> Yes- all of them.


Awww... It hurts doesn't it?

lmao

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: Votes matter ()
Date: November 11, 2016 10:52PM

And yet most Americans voted against Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: Libtards! LoLz! ()
Date: November 11, 2016 10:55PM

Votes matter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And yet most Americans voted against Trump.


And yet you lost.

Libtards!

LoLz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: Trump LOLz ()
Date: November 11, 2016 11:00PM

Libtards! LoLz! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Votes matter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And yet most Americans voted against Trump.
>
>
> And yet you lost.
>
> Libtards!
>
> LoLz!

Trump won, but only has the support of a minority of the American people and a Congressional leadership who hates him. He will be weak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: It burns so bad! ()
Date: November 11, 2016 11:07PM

Trump LOLz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libtards! LoLz! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Votes matter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > And yet most Americans voted against Trump.
> >
> >
> > And yet you lost.
> >
> > Libtards!
> >
> > LoLz!
>
> Trump won, but only has the support of a minority
> of the American people and a Congressional
> leadership who hates him. He will be weak.


j72u8es.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: Libtard tears ()
Date: November 11, 2016 11:08PM

Trump LOLz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Libtards! LoLz! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Votes matter Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > And yet most Americans voted against Trump.
> >
> >
> > And yet you lost.
> >
> > Libtards!
> >
> > LoLz!
>
> Trump won, but only has the support of a minority
> of the American people and a Congressional
> leadership who hates him. He will be weak.


Pussy.. baby.. you need a pacifier.
Attachments:
file-82.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: Whiny Little Bitches ()
Date: November 11, 2016 11:32PM

Trump won so move on, losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: EU9 ()
Date: November 12, 2016 12:10AM

Good luck! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And now all Trump needs to do is the repeal the
> Affordable Healthcare Act in it's entirety, get
> Mexico to pay for a wall, stop muslims from
> entering the US, and stop lobbyists from taking
> over Washington.
>
> Based on what he's accomplished this week, he's
> backpedaled on all of those promises.
>
> Yes- all of them.


bet you can't wait for inauguration day!

(its not yet. not sure if you knew that)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: Redder and Better ()
Date: November 12, 2016 12:17AM

tumbleweed towns Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "not where you'd traditionally expect"
>
> Really? Fly over country is where I would expect
> it.


You may not have noticed, cuck, but there's more to this country than just New York City and LA. It's that attitude that lost you the election.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: The irony ()
Date: November 12, 2016 12:37AM

Redder and Better Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tumbleweed towns Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "not where you'd traditionally expect"
> >
> > Really? Fly over country is where I would
> expect
> > it.
>
>
> You may not have noticed, cuck, but there's more
> to this country than just New York City and LA.
> It's that attitude that lost you the election.


As you write this from the D.C suburbs. Move out to coal country with your fellow redneck meth heads

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: with soothing eucalyptus ()
Date: November 12, 2016 12:41AM

The irony Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Redder and Better Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > tumbleweed towns Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > "not where you'd traditionally expect"
> > >
> > > Really? Fly over country is where I would
> > expect
> > > it.
> >
> >
> > You may not have noticed, cuck, but there's
> more
> > to this country than just New York City and LA.
>
> > It's that attitude that lost you the election.
>
>
> As you write this from the D.C suburbs. Move out
> to coal country with your fellow redneck meth
> heads


j72u8es.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America turns redder
Posted by: East coast libtard lolz! ()
Date: November 12, 2016 12:49AM

Redder and Better Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tumbleweed towns Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "not where you'd traditionally expect"
> >
> > Really? Fly over country is where I would
> expect
> > it.
>
>
> You may not have noticed, cuck, but there's more
> to this country than just New York City and LA.
> It's that attitude that lost you the election.


Correct answer. And this is why they just don't understand how they could have lost this election.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******   **     **  **     **   *******   **     ** 
 **    **  ***   ***   **   **   **     **   **   **  
 **        **** ****    ** **    **     **    ** **   
 **        ** *** **     ***      ********     ***    
 **        **     **    ** **           **    ** **   
 **    **  **     **   **   **   **     **   **   **  
  ******   **     **  **     **   *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.