HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Campaign "We Are Behind"
Posted by: It's Over Folks ()
Date: October 23, 2016 04:23PM

"We are behind," Conway said on NBC's "Meet the Press." Clinton, she said, "has some advantages, like $66 million in ad buys just in the month of September, thereby doubling her ad buys from August. Now, most of those ads are negative against Donald Trump — classic politics of personal destruction, cesspool kind of ads. And she has tremendous advantages: She has a former president, who happens to be her husband, campaigning for her. The current president and first lady, vice president, all much more popular than she can hope to be."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Campaign "We Are Behind"
Posted by: Kelly Ann ()
Date: October 23, 2016 04:27PM

Kelly Ann is looking more and more pissed every day. She knows that her political career is over for working with Trump against the republican party.

Posted by: Trump Hump ()
Date: October 23, 2016 04:37PM

I think the only ones making a killing on this campaign are the ones trying to prop him up. They know it's an impossible task but he probably shelling out tons of money since no one else will take the job. It's like those lawyers that defend high profile murders and rapist to get their names out.

Posted by: Bitch, Bitch, Bitch ()
Date: October 23, 2016 06:19PM

Conway was a real bitch on Meet The Press today. I guess repeating Trump's own words qualifies as 'the politics of personal destruction'.

Posted by: Hwvvd ()
Date: October 23, 2016 09:05PM

Trump Hump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think the only ones making a killing on this
> campaign are the ones trying to prop him up. They
> know it's an impossible task but he probably
> shelling out tons of money since no one else will
> take the job. It's like those lawyers that defend
> high profile murders and rapist to get their names
> out.

Hope they demanded payment up front. I mean, you know how this jerkoff is about paying what he owes on a job.

Posted by: Hey, KellyAnne ()
Date: October 23, 2016 09:30PM

I've met KellyAnne a couple of times over the years. She's a pretty decent person with a lot of connections. Given most of her past work is behind the scenes, I doubt this will adversely impact her career. People know she's trying her best to manage a shit show.

Posted by: Highly Paid Shill ()
Date: October 24, 2016 12:07AM

Hey, KellyAnne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've met KellyAnne a couple of times over the
> years. She's a pretty decent person with a lot of
> connections. Given most of her past work is behind
> the scenes, I doubt this will adversely impact her
> career. People know she's trying her best to
> manage a shit show.

Yes, but 'managing a shit show' in this case means that she makes excuses for and pretends to support someone who she knows is grossly unqualified and a horrible human being and who could single handedly destroy the country. And she voluntarily signed up for this role. I guess that doesn't matter in the world of lobbyists, political consultants, and campaign managers, but I would think that the definition of a 'decent person' depends at least in part on their character.

Posted by: Speaking of shills ()
Date: October 24, 2016 12:28AM

Highly Paid Shill
> Yes, but 'managing a shit show' in this case means
> that she makes excuses for and pretends to support
> someone who she knows is grossly unqualified and a
> horrible human being and who could single handedly
> destroy the country.

Sounds like you're talking about Hillary Clinton. She can't even get together more than a thousand supporters at a rally, gets no small donations to her campaign like Bernie or Trump, is completely bought and paid for by major banks and corporations, and they have to actually pay real life shills to try to change public opinion of her (David Brocks Control the Record).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.