HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rightards have lost their damn minds.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:23PM

What is wrong with these people?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rightards have lost their damn minds.
Posted by: We need Bernie now ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:28PM

What can we do?

Date: October 21, 2016 07:31PM

lmao, you're desperation is really getting pathetic.

Posted by: Let's vote Gerry off the island ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:32PM

Another lame post by Gerry.

You should be banned for being boring.

Date: October 21, 2016 07:34PM

You lost, stop being pathetic. We know you have no dignity but do the rest of us a favor.

Posted by: tJTpY ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:43PM

Anyone wasting their time reading your lame ass posts loses.

Posted by: Gerryschizophrenic2 ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:51PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You lost, stop being pathetic. We know you have no
> dignity but do the rest of us a favor.

IM WITH HER! FREE STUFF! MORE MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMZ!

Posted by: Oscar Redneck ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:55PM

Gerry, get over it, your goat is not coming back.

Date: October 21, 2016 07:58PM

lol Trumptards got sold a bill of goods and lost a golden opportunity to defeat what turned out to be a weak candidate. Now comes the real pain.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer's Psychiatrist ()
Date: October 21, 2016 08:02PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> lol Trumptards got sold a bill of goods and lost a
> golden opportunity to defeat what turned out to be
> a weak candidate. Now comes the real pain.

Gerry get the fuck off the internet. I told you that it's not good for your manic depression.

Posted by: you know who baby ()
Date: October 21, 2016 08:40PM

Who's your daddy Gerry? Tell me now. Who's your daddy? Hillary isn't. Kaine is too feminine to be your daddy. Say it Gerry. Trump's your daddy. Who's debate was it Gerry? Was it your debate? No, it was your daddy's debate. Who owned that debate Gerry? Hillary lacks the equipment to be your daddy, but she desperately wants to be your daddy. She knows that Trump is your daddy Gerry, and she smiles in public trying not to let on how badly she wants to be your daddy. She beats and kicks poor little Kaine in frustration in her medical van. Do you see that big smile on Trumps face? That's because he knows he's your daddy. Be nice to your daddy Gerry. He's the only one who can do the job. If you don't tell us who's your daddy, you won't be able to post on ffu anymore Gerry. Who's your daddy? Trump's your daddy Gerry. Aren't you so happy? We know you are going to be real happy when your daddy takes office.

Posted by: Gerry's Al bagdaddy2 ()
Date: October 21, 2016 09:03PM

Mr WingNut thank you for trying to man up our son. I support Trump. His mother and I WANT HIM OUT OF THE BASEMENT.

Posted by: Gerry's battered goat ()
Date: October 21, 2016 09:41PM

Gerry keeps hitting me, What did you people do to trigger him? I can't dial 9 11 with my hoof.

Date: October 22, 2016 12:22AM

Gerry's battered goat Wrote:
> Gerry keeps hitting me, What did you people do to
> trigger him? I can't dial 9 11 with my hoof.

Get back in the basement butch.

Posted by: krester ()
Date: October 22, 2016 03:30AM

This is the best thing ever, ive been an undesirable republican for years, here's the thing, whats the average pay in america, most people are just around low middle class 48k to 51k, according to some states, that doesnt qualify for any assistance unless maybe you have a couple kids. Then u got poor who get assistance, it may not be enough but they can get housing, shitty healthcare, then u have the rich. It seems that our leaders ALL included, have lost touch with serving the people, they are all lining their pockets and makin big donors happy. They dont care about us. If u really do research or if involved in politics u see a the pattern for what im sayin.
The government is out of control. I dont even like the voting procedure in general election, one states voters vote one way and electoral college can switch the vote, haha! Thats democracy!
Government isnt doing its job.
They dont care about anyone but their selves. So since the poor who get inadequate assistance, just to just shut them up, and all the average low middle class that get no help and living week to week stand together?

Date: October 22, 2016 03:41AM

What's th3 voting record and executive policies and policy positions that disregard your concerns?

Republicaaaaaaaaaaaaan. That's who. They control and filibuster congress from doing a God damn thing for the people. They run up the debt and use that as an excuse for even more inaction. They deserve every last bit of what's happening to them. Hopefully Trump will destroy them for good in the near future. He's a disaster and in no way capable of being president but he damn good at one thing, making worthless merciless Republicans miserable.

And the odds are very good that after this election I may become a Trump supporter again.

Date: October 22, 2016 03:47AM

Justice Souter said 4 years ago that what keeps him up at night are an ignorant uninformed population that is ill served that does not know how to place blame and correct the situation with their vote that turns to what they perceive as a strong man. He said that's how the Roman Empire actually died with the rise of Augustus. Trump is how democracy dies. It's begins with deception and corruption and ends with Augustus.

Posted by: Loser said what? ()
Date: October 22, 2016 04:44AM

tJTpY Wrote:
> Anyone wasting their time reading your lame ass
> posts loses.

You did.

Posted by: wake up gerry ()
Date: October 22, 2016 04:54AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> What's th3 voting record and executive policies
> and policy positions that disregard your
> concerns?
>
> Republicaaaaaaaaaaaaan. That's who. They control
> and filibuster congress from doing a God damn
> thing for the people. They run up the debt and use
> that as an excuse for even more inaction. They
> deserve every last bit of what's happening to
> them. Hopefully Trump will destroy them for good
> in the near future. He's a disaster and in no way
> capable of being president but he damn good at one
> thing, making worthless merciless Republicans
> miserable.
>
> And the odds are very good that after this
> election I may become a Trump supporter again.

Its illegal to force people to get anything, then pay a penalty for not having it.
U fuckin idiot, the government is fuckin us all, the only ones that dont care are the ones gettn free assistance. They dont care about you or me, unless you have money that they can take. Now if you are really the loser that we all think, than I would understand u need to support democrats, but I doubt that mom harbors ur terrorist and his sex slave goat in her basement, so even though u think like a liberal, ur writing seems good, so maybe ur not the complete.liser that ffxu thinks, but if u really think government really cares about.you, INCLUDING hillary, well im sorry, gerry to hurt ur feelings...what I been gettn at, with all this maybe something different can happen, real change for all people who need it.

Date: October 23, 2016 03:30AM

Look at these Trumptards yesterday. They're foaming at the mouth at the media pen. Trump drove them insane.

https://mobile.twitter.com/frankthorp/status/789612158128709636

Date: October 23, 2016 03:39AM

Posted by: Jonh B. ()
Date: October 23, 2016 05:23AM

Gerrymaderer2, please post a recent pic and paystub. Credibility is everything when it comes to liberals like yourself. Clearly you are not a true liberal.

Posted by: just saying ()
Date: October 23, 2016 08:59AM

If you are going to use Rome as an example, know your history. Augustus ruled from 27bc to 14 ad. The Visigoth king Alaric sacked Rome in 410 ad. 396 years later. The Empire spent the next several decades under constant threat before “the Eternal City” was raided again in 455, this time by the Vandals. Finally, in 476, the Germanic leader Odoacer staged a revolt and deposed the Emperor Romulus Augustulus. Rome primarily fell because #1. citizens wouldn't serve in the military to defend her, so they hired foreign mercenaries to do their fighting. Alaric was one of them. 2. Corruption got so bad that the title Cesar was sold to the highest bidder (probably through  charitable foundations). 3. Too many people on welfare and the demise of the working class. 4. Several environmental disasters that further weakened a socially and politically eviscerated empire. In short, too many takers, not enough workers. And we here in the good ol US ...... Damn, we're screwed.

Posted by: Gerry Manilow ()
Date: November 14, 2016 10:13PM

Gerry ManilowGerry ManilowGerry ManilowGerry ManilowGerry ManilowGerry ManilowGerry ManilowGerry ManilowGerry ManilowGerry ManilowGerry Manilow

Posted by: vPNEu ()
Date: November 15, 2016 09:35AM

you should suggest a mengola style rigorum of psychiatric drugs, demanded by lowly educated democrats who "work for the gov as shrinks" - backed by the police, that will end up in death or imprisonment of all your opponents

unfortunately your gov shrinks are about to be deported, you'll have no legs to stand on

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.