HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING NEWS: Melania Trump is undercover Russian Hacker!!!
Posted by: The Binary News Channel ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:37PM

They say she can speak six languages... what they didn't say was that four of them were JavaScript, Perl, PHP and Python.

When Donald ordered his online bride back in the late 1990s the order was intercepted by none other than the Vladimer Putin, former KGB officer and current high ranking security chief in President Boris Yeltsin's administration.

Melania was selected for the job since they knew Donald couldn't keep his hands off the pussy.

Ever since their marriage she has been feeding critical information back to Russia like Donald's glove size (extra-small) and little-known secrets of the U.S. Tax Code used to hide assets and pay no taxes.

She played a critical role in telling the world what they knew already, that Hillary Clinton was a career DNC criminal and part of an evil crime syndicate on par with the great mobsters of the past.

The CIA has a huge file on Melania and give her the code name of "Deep Borscht".

We cannot allow her to gain access to even more sensitive state secrets, like what place setting themes will be used for White House dinners on specific dates, or what will be on floors 53 through 104 of the impending White House remodeling plan if Trump is elected.

Protect our country. Vote no on Donald Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Melania Trump is undercover Russian Hacker!!!
Posted by: Ddos Melania ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:41PM

Melania is responsible for the large Ddos talking down tons of sites today, not only can she speak 6 languages she can attack 6 network layers like no one has seen

Posted by: Slobodan ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:46PM

Melania is responsible for the large Ddos talking down tons of sites today, not only can she speak 6 languages she can attack 6 network layers like no one has seen... and look better in an evening dress than any first lady ever.

Posted by: Python Script ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:48PM

Trump: When I first came to DC, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build the White House on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Melania, the strongest, tallest, most elegant White House in all of America.

Posted by: Abilify ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:50PM

It's just a shame she'll have to occupy the White House knowing that it was built by Slovenians who could have been her ancestors. Knowing every day their suffering was never to result in their own happiness but only in the joy of their oppressors. It will be quite a burden to bear.

Posted by: Werd Up ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:52PM

Abilify Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's just a shame she'll have to occupy the White
> House knowing that it was built by Slovenians who
> could have been her ancestors. Knowing every day
> their suffering was never to result in their own
> happiness but only in the joy of their oppressors.
> It will be quite a burden to bear.

You're thinking of the Slaves, not the Slavs.

Although a Slavic museum on the mall would be cool.

Posted by: Slavic Museum ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:56PM

If they have Pierogi Food Carts setup out front, count me in.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:39PM

She's with that idiot for his personality.

Posted by: Sir Buzz Kilz a Lot ()
Date: October 22, 2016 12:05AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's with that idiot for his personality.

Way to kill a funny thread, Gerr.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 22, 2016 12:08AM

I never trusted that bitch.

Posted by: 4tC7y ()
Date: October 23, 2016 01:43AM

part of the OBAMA 9 trillion debt

was paying colleges to fire unix/using proffessors, put in crap microsoft machines (1998s) AND PAYING FOREIGN MILITARIES to steal proprietary USA code, and seed linux, bsd, and others with malware, poisons, reverse engineering (self destructing versioning) that lead to:

attacks on linux (ie forced upgrade to andriod/google), attacks on Intel, Apple, Microsoft

he's been paying them to do it, giving them free access to do it, not lifting a finger because he approves ...

and he's been hiring foreign mercenaries instead of paying americans (in DC agencies also in military) ... because he knows they'll vote democrat

this was bad during busch days but became rampant during obama days

Posted by: Your Chad is hanging ()
Date: October 23, 2016 03:05AM

I used to repair IBM punch card readers. I haven't been able to find work in years too.

Fuckin' Obama!

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: October 23, 2016 06:21AM

That's good news actually.

Trump can name her as head of the NSA after he's elected and no one will question her credentials.

That would be the NSA that is rumored to have released all the Hillary related emails, for those not paying attention.

Posted by: Trump's better taste than Bill ()
Date: October 23, 2016 06:27AM

She could hack my hard drive any day. She certainly is better than Michelle or Hillary. Go Trump.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.