HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama's communist Method
Posted by: communismmm ()
Date: September 03, 2009 11:51AM

Obama is making us all bankrupt and umenployed. If we all have nothing, we'll be equal. Communism back door. Barry is right on target.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama's communist Method
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: September 03, 2009 03:08PM

Actually no...I'm guessing you'd be even less equal than all of "us".

But thanks for the post--highly intelligent and erudite.

Dumbass.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: September 03, 2009 04:00PM

communismmm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obama is making us all bankrupt and umenployed. If
> we all have nothing, we'll be equal. Communism
> back door. Barry is right on target.

Communist countries traditionally had lower unemployment then capitalist...

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: September 03, 2009 04:37PM

Paying $2/day salary ended up allowing that.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: September 03, 2009 07:14PM

An Obama cheerleader...

Venezuelan president bashes Israel in Syria trip
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9AG0O682&show_article=1

The man is Brilliant... brilliant!

"Israel has become a country that annihilates people and is hostile to peace," he said, according to the Arabic translation of his remarks to reporters.

In comments carried by Venezuelan state television, he also accused Israel of being part of imperialist efforts to divide the Middle East.

"The entire world knows it. Why was the state of Israel created? ... To divide. To impede the unity of the Arab world. To assure the presence of the North American empire in all these lands," he said.

Right. Somehow I remember this being more of a English decision than the US that pushed the creation of Israel.

I guess he forgot that Venezuela was one of the "Aye" votes in the UN
http://factsofisrael.com/blog/archives/000520.html

The 33 countries that cast the “Yes” vote were: Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Byelorussia, Canada, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Haiti, Iceland, Liberia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Ukraine, Union of South Africa, USSR, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela. (Among other countries, the list includes the US, the three British Dominions, all the European countries except for Greece and the UK, but including all the Soviet-block countries.)

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: September 03, 2009 07:18PM

The technique of associating two people who are not associated so as to minimize..insult...discount is based on a lie. It is a lie.

Date: September 03, 2009 07:26PM

Nothing I said was a lie Vince. You might want to look up the definition sometime. Chavez DOES support Obama (though he is a bit miffed at the Honduras and Colombia issues) and he IS an idiot. Both true statements.

For your stupidity in even commenting on this in your usual, idiotic, delusional way, you win an award.

Nice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2009 07:28PM by Registered Voter.
Attachments:
assclownaward.jpg

Date: September 03, 2009 07:29PM

The premise associating Obama and Chaves is a lie...thats what Isaid..thats what I meant.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2009 07:29PM by Vince(1).

Date: September 03, 2009 07:57PM

The thread is about Obama's "Communist" method. Perhaps you should take offense with the OP instead of my post which is in line with the thread topic (as far as supporters of his method). Since all you wanted to protest was that communism had lower unemployment.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2009 07:58PM by Registered Voter.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.