HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
imigrant question
Posted by: joe woa ()
Date: September 01, 2009 01:32AM

a few questions about illegal imigrants 1 can an illegal imigrant sue you 2 can an illegal imigrant file a restraning order against you 3 can an illegal imigrant file child suport on you not a personal situation just wondering.......?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: imigrant question
Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: September 01, 2009 02:35AM

Judging by your poor spelling, the answer to all of your questions is not only can she do so, but she'll probably prevail against you.

Civil law applies to anyone. If I am here on a tourist visa and you defraud me, I have the right to sue you. If a tourist (or an illegal) gets pregnant, she has the right to sue you for child support.

In the case of an illegal alien, they might get deported, possibly, as a result of coming forward, but they will still be afforded the right to file civil proceedings.

Just consider that there are Iraqis suing Erik Prince, the CEO of Blackwater, for wrongful death in Virginia courts, over the incident where Blackwater (xE) "guards" killed 14 people in the streets of bagdhad. They aren't legal aliens, THEY DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE. Yet they can still file suit here in America.

Or just read your license agreement with Microsoft on your copy of XP or Vista. If you want to sue them, you agreed to sue them in Ireland.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2009 02:39AM by Thurston Moore.

Re: imigrant question
Date: September 01, 2009 11:30AM

joe woa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a few questions about illegal imigrants 1 can an
> illegal imigrant sue you 2 can an illegal imigrant
> file a restraning order against you 3 can an
> illegal imigrant file child suport on you not a
> personal situation just wondering.......?

Sounds pretty personal to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.