HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Clinton on Trumps Taxes: 'I have no reason to believe that he will ever release returns, because there's something he's hiding'
Posted by: rainbows.2 ()
Date: September 27, 2016 12:55AM

http://www.businessinsider.com/presidential-debate-donald-trump-tax-returns-2016-9

"So you've gotta ask yourself: Why won't he release his tax returns? And I think there may be a couple of reasons. First, maybe he's not as rich as he says he is. Second, maybe he's not as charitable as he claims to be. Third, we don't know all of his business dealings, but we have been told through investigative reporting that he owes about $650 million to Wall Street and foreign banks. Or maybe he doesn't want the American people, all of you watching tonight, to know that he's paid nothing in federal taxes."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clinton on Trumps Taxes: 'I have no reason to believe that he will ever release returns, because there's something he's hiding'
Posted by: Bernie Sanders ()
Date: September 27, 2016 01:00AM

Why won't she release the transcripts of her speeches to Wall Street?

Must be something that she's hiding.

Re: Clinton on Trumps Taxes: 'I have no reason to believe that he will ever release returns, because there's something he's hiding'
Posted by: Trump-nocchio! ()
Date: September 27, 2016 07:44AM

rainbows.2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Clinton on Trumps Taxes: 'I have no reason
> to believe that he will ever release returns,
> because there's something he's hiding'

Attachments:
trump-nocchio.jpg

Posted by: Romney was Right ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:12AM

There's something in those tax returns that Trump is hiding.
Attachments:
trumpsaidi.jpg

Posted by: Truth B Told ()
Date: September 27, 2016 11:34AM

Attachments:
Trump_Taxes_Poll.PNG

Posted by: WhatIsTrumpHiding? ()
Date: September 27, 2016 11:47AM

Trump is hiding something but what?

Trump sounds like a bambling idiot when he was asked about his taxes. What did he expect???

Seriously he didn't think the moderator would ask that question and he wasn't prepared?

This guy wants to run the country but isn't even prepared for a simple debate?

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 27, 2016 12:15PM

He actually had the questions in advance. He doesn't respect the American people enough to prepare for a presidential debate or he has some learning and preparation disability.

Posted by: Gerry's full of shit ()
Date: September 27, 2016 12:16PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He actually had the questions in advance. He
> doesn't respect the American people enough to
> prepare for a presidential debate or he has some
> learning and preparation disability.

Bullshit.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 27, 2016 12:19PM

You're telling me this idiot wasn't expecting to be asked about the unprecedented decision not to release his taxes in the first debate?

Posted by: trump trailerpark2 ()
Date: September 27, 2016 09:04PM

Did you guys read that even the white supremacists said he got whooped in the debate?!

LOL

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/even-stormfront-thinks-hillary-clinton-won-the-debate-1787121521

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.