HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...114115116117118119120121122123124...LastNext
Current Page: 119 of 126
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Classes ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:11AM

Definitely NOT lizzie! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> take a picture frame Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > and bash his fucking head in! That'll show him!
>
>
> No. I never did that to anyone and never will. I'm
> such a piece of shit. All he asked was that I not
> come here and he'd help me with anything I need
> and he did and I couldn't even hold up to my end
> of the bargain. He let's me drive his car and stay
> here rent free, cooks, blah. Time to go back to
> prison. I don't deserve him.

+2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT yagirl ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:13AM

Who the fuck is this crazy bitch?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: definitely not sharon ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:16AM

Stay away from my poor boy! He is among the most vulnerable memebers of society!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT a victim of MCF ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:21AM

definitely not sharon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stay away from my poor boy! He is among the most
> vulnerable memebers of society!

Your poor boy should be rotting in a cell, as should you. The Moreno Crime Family has reigned terror over too many people for too long. You are not human beings, you are garbage. You and you "poor boy" deserve to be held on the ground and eaten by hogs, because you are not fit for dogs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: definitely not Justin Juvenile ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:24AM

Where the fuck is my pulitzer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT the Ombudsman ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:27AM

definitely not Justin Juvenile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where the fuck is my pulitzer?

You gave that up when you piled into a car with the pedophile and the Moreno Crime Family and went on a nearly 200-mile stalking mission with them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely not Patrick L ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:38AM

lizzie sent the pics of miz's bloody head eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely Not Mr. Sandman ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:40AM

Go to sleep now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: definitely not lynn ()
Date: October 30, 2019 01:11AM

Where the fuck is peep? He's run away again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT Autumn ()
Date: October 30, 2019 01:23AM

Don't look at me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 02:39AM

The real Lizzie still hasn't posted here yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT tootguy ()
Date: October 30, 2019 06:40AM

Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The real Lizzie still hasn't posted here yet.


Boo! Then who TF is shitposting?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT George C ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:27AM

I'll find out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: photo id ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:31AM

Was this a photo of her? Where did it come from, her Facebook page?


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:42AM

Definitely NOT tootguy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The real Lizzie still hasn't posted here yet.
>
>
> Boo! Then who TF is shitposting?

It appeared to be Miz and eesh and tj and Chuck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT TheNorthman ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:43AM

photo id Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Was this a photo of her? Where did it come from,
> her Facebook page?
>
>


Her boyfriend made her delete her Facebook and threatened to kick her out if she came back here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT eesh ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:45AM

Definitely NOT TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> photo id Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Was this a photo of her? Where did it come
> from,
> > her Facebook page?
> >
> >
>
>
>
> Her boyfriend made her delete her Facebook and
> threatened to kick her out if she came back here.

she basically said she is unworthy of such a good guy and was going to go back to prison to spare him and humanity

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: blast from the past? ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:00AM

Definitely NOT lizzie! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely NOT tootguy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The real Lizzie still hasn't posted here yet.
> >
> >
> > Boo! Then who TF is shitposting?
>
> It appeared to be Miz and eesh and tj and Chuck

Or none of the above. As for Chuck he seems to be long gone; he hasn't been around in almost a year. He was in his 70's so maybe he died or went into a retirement home due to the stress of being sued by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Crazy Indicators ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:28PM

Definitely NOT lizzie! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely NOT tootguy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The real Lizzie still hasn't posted here yet.
> >
> >
> > Boo! Then who TF is shitposting?
>
> It appeared to be Miz and eesh and tj and Chuck

We all can guess that it's eesh trying to stir up some shit. Eesh's entire life revolves around posting on this internet forum.

Eesh lives in the same Richmond internet fantasy world as Meade Skelton.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 12:55PM

I could tell it wasn't the real lizzie because of the vague and general answers to my questions. And there weren't any replies to past posts or anything. It was very random.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Hi William... ()
Date: October 30, 2019 01:00PM

Crazy Indicators Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely NOT lizzie! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Definitely NOT tootguy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > The real Lizzie still hasn't posted here
> yet.
> > >
> > >
> > > Boo! Then who TF is shitposting?
> >
> > It appeared to be Miz and eesh and tj and Chuck
>
> We all can guess that it's eesh trying to stir up
> some shit. Eesh's entire life revolves around
> posting on this internet forum.
>
> Eesh lives in the same Richmond internet fantasy
> world as Meade Skelton.


You pining for your little black boy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Proud Mini-van Owner ()
Date: October 30, 2019 01:14PM

Hi William... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crazy Indicators Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Definitely NOT lizzie! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Definitely NOT tootguy Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > The real Lizzie still hasn't posted here
> > yet.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Boo! Then who TF is shitposting?
> > >
> > > It appeared to be Miz and eesh and tj and
> Chuck
> >
> > We all can guess that it's eesh trying to stir
> up
> > some shit. Eesh's entire life revolves around
> > posting on this internet forum.
> >
> > Eesh lives in the same Richmond internet
> fantasy
> > world as Meade Skelton.
>
>
> You pining for your little black boy?

I'm not William. Eesh stop spamming the board with these crap threads. We don't f'ing care!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 01:29PM

Crazy Indicators Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We all can guess that it's eesh trying to stir up
> some shit. Eesh's entire life revolves around
> posting on this internet forum.
>
> Eesh lives in the same Richmond internet fantasy
> world as Meade Skelton.

We can all guess it is you because you are fixated on eesh and constantly try to stir up shit. You crapflood the forum with eesh's pic almost every day. If you didn't care you wouldn't do it. Your mother similarly continues to take jabs at eesh in the comment sections of random unrelated news sites. You and her are both pathetic and living in your own Internet fantasy world. Here is a clue: eesh does not love you. No matter how many times you post his photo, he is still not going to love you. Eesh has obviously moved on and has better things to do. The only people who love you are the Leisers, and they are not going to return that $302,000. Why don't you sell your house and the two of you move to Belize or maybe Thailand where pedophilia is not as frowned upon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: definitely not chuck ()
Date: October 30, 2019 02:26PM

Definitely NOT lizzie! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> > Boo! Then who TF is shitposting?
>
> It appeared to be Miz and eesh and tj and Chuck


chuck is busy countersuing eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 02:46PM

If lizzie can forgive Miz and let things go the rest of you should be able to do that as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Not Proud Mini-van Owner ()
Date: October 30, 2019 03:08PM

Hi William. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crazy Indicators Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We all can guess that it's eesh trying to stir
> up
> > some shit. Eesh's entire life revolves around
> > posting on this internet forum.
> >
> > Eesh lives in the same Richmond internet
> fantasy
> > world as Meade Skelton.
>
> We can all guess it is you because you are fixated
> on eesh and constantly try to stir up shit. You
> crapflood the forum with eesh's pic almost every
> day. If you didn't care you wouldn't do it. Your
> mother similarly continues to take jabs at eesh in
> the comment sections of random unrelated news
> sites. You and her are both pathetic and living
> in your own Internet fantasy world. Here is a
> clue: eesh does not love you. No matter how many
> times you post his photo, he is still not going to
> love you. Eesh has obviously moved on and has
> better things to do. The only people who love you
> are the Leisers, and they are not going to return
> that $302,000. Why don't you sell your house and
> the two of you move to Belize or maybe Thailand
> where pedophilia is not as frowned upon.

^ You can tell this is eesh. Eesh usually "parrots" back the original post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT a Dark Humor fan ()
Date: October 30, 2019 03:10PM

Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If lizzie can forgive Miz and let things go the
> rest of you should be able to do that as well.

Fuck dat and you too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 03:43PM

Hmph. Alright.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 03:58PM

Not Proud Mini-van Owner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi William. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Crazy Indicators Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > We all can guess that it's eesh trying to
> stir
> > up
> > > some shit. Eesh's entire life revolves
> around
> > > posting on this internet forum.
> > >
> > > Eesh lives in the same Richmond internet
> > fantasy
> > > world as Meade Skelton.
> >
> > We can all guess it is you because you are
> fixated
> > on eesh and constantly try to stir up shit.
> You
> > crapflood the forum with eesh's pic almost
> every
> > day. If you didn't care you wouldn't do it.
> Your
> > mother similarly continues to take jabs at eesh
> in
> > the comment sections of random unrelated news
> > sites. You and her are both pathetic and
> living
> > in your own Internet fantasy world. Here is a
> > clue: eesh does not love you. No matter how
> many
> > times you post his photo, he is still not going
> to
> > love you. Eesh has obviously moved on and has
> > better things to do. The only people who love
> you
> > are the Leisers, and they are not going to
> return
> > that $302,000. Why don't you sell your house
> and
> > the two of you move to Belize or maybe Thailand
> > where pedophilia is not as frowned upon.
>
> ^ You can tell this is eesh. Eesh usually
> "parrots" back the original post.

You can tell this is Miz. Miz usually sees eesh lurking behind every tree.

...oh, and William, whereas I an not eesh, I am curious as to what Sharon was sitting on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Facts of fact ()
Date: October 30, 2019 04:51PM

Fact checker of things.

Liz does not have a bf, not getting ssi, no job and contact from no one here. The incident in jail with myeesha was liz just spitting on her, they do not know each other at all.

She is in a halfway house in sterling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: RJ 12 ()
Date: October 30, 2019 04:58PM

Hi William. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not Proud Mini-van Owner Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi William. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Crazy Indicators Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > We all can guess that it's eesh trying to
> > stir
> > > up
> > > > some shit. Eesh's entire life revolves
> > around
> > > > posting on this internet forum.
> > > >
> > > > Eesh lives in the same Richmond internet
> > > fantasy
> > > > world as Meade Skelton.
> > >
> > > We can all guess it is you because you are
> > fixated
> > > on eesh and constantly try to stir up shit.
> > You
> > > crapflood the forum with eesh's pic almost
> > every
> > > day. If you didn't care you wouldn't do it.
> > Your
> > > mother similarly continues to take jabs at
> eesh
> > in
> > > the comment sections of random unrelated news
> > > sites. You and her are both pathetic and
> > living
> > > in your own Internet fantasy world. Here is
> a
> > > clue: eesh does not love you. No matter how
> > many
> > > times you post his photo, he is still not
> going
> > to
> > > love you. Eesh has obviously moved on and
> has
> > > better things to do. The only people who love
> > you
> > > are the Leisers, and they are not going to
> > return
> > > that $302,000. Why don't you sell your house
> > and
> > > the two of you move to Belize or maybe
> Thailand
> > > where pedophilia is not as frowned upon.
> >
> > ^ You can tell this is eesh. Eesh usually
> > "parrots" back the original post.
>
> You can tell this is Miz. Miz usually sees eesh
> lurking behind every tree.
>
> ...oh, and William, whereas I an not eesh, I am
> curious as to what Sharon was sitting on.

^Eesh is so predictable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Hi William... ()
Date: October 30, 2019 05:05PM

So gay and predictable...missing lizzie? Is it giving you a "splitting" headache?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 05:09PM

Facts of fact Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fact checker of things.
>
> Liz does not have a bf, not getting ssi, no job
> and contact from no one here. The incident in jail
> with myeesha was liz just spitting on her, they do
> not know each other at all.
>
> She is in a halfway house in sterling.


Damn. How you know all dat?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 05:09PM

Hi William... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So gay and predictable...missing lizzie? Is it
> giving you a "splitting" headache?


Not funny. It was an accident.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 05:25PM

RJ 12 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi William. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not Proud Mini-van Owner Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Hi William. Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Crazy Indicators Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > We all can guess that it's eesh trying to
> > > stir
> > > > up
> > > > > some shit. Eesh's entire life revolves
> > > around
> > > > > posting on this internet forum.
> > > > >
> > > > > Eesh lives in the same Richmond internet
> > > > fantasy
> > > > > world as Meade Skelton.
> > > >
> > > > We can all guess it is you because you are
> > > fixated
> > > > on eesh and constantly try to stir up shit.
>
> > > You
> > > > crapflood the forum with eesh's pic almost
> > > every
> > > > day. If you didn't care you wouldn't do it.
>
> > > Your
> > > > mother similarly continues to take jabs at
> > eesh
> > > in
> > > > the comment sections of random unrelated
> news
> > > > sites. You and her are both pathetic and
> > > living
> > > > in your own Internet fantasy world. Here
> is
> > a
> > > > clue: eesh does not love you. No matter
> how
> > > many
> > > > times you post his photo, he is still not
> > going
> > > to
> > > > love you. Eesh has obviously moved on and
> > has
> > > > better things to do. The only people who
> love
> > > you
> > > > are the Leisers, and they are not going to
> > > return
> > > > that $302,000. Why don't you sell your
> house
> > > and
> > > > the two of you move to Belize or maybe
> > Thailand
> > > > where pedophilia is not as frowned upon.
> > >
> > > ^ You can tell this is eesh. Eesh usually
> > > "parrots" back the original post.
> >
> > You can tell this is Miz. Miz usually sees
> eesh
> > lurking behind every tree.
> >
> > ...oh, and William, whereas I an not eesh, I am
> > curious as to what Sharon was sitting on.
>
> ^Eesh is so predictable.

^Miz is so predictable. Still wondering what was Sharon sitting on. Please advise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Raid on Riverview court ()
Date: October 30, 2019 05:37PM

One-two Lizzie's coming for you....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 05:52PM

No I'm not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: sharon's coke bottle ()
Date: October 30, 2019 06:54PM

ewwwww. it stinks in here.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 06:57PM

Sorry..that would be my ass.
Attachments:
17917692_10209124410216067_1682273125177210939_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:18PM

Just got trolled hard as a bitch. Game ain't even over here and shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: just an insider ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:32PM

Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Facts of fact Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fact checker of things.
> >
> > Liz does not have a bf, not getting ssi, no job
> > and contact from no one here. The incident in
> jail
> > with myeesha was liz just spitting on her, they
> do
> > not know each other at all.
> >
> > She is in a halfway house in sterling.
>
>
> Damn. How you know all dat?


not everyone pretends to know liz, I unfortunately do know her
I also know exactly why eesh and peep stopped posting
just know the courts have papers ready to go if either gets out of line again
know nothing about miz or megan though

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:37PM

So why hasn't lizzie posted and why she delete her Facebook and why aren't peep or eesh posting? Does lizzie have a girlfriend then? Do you still talk to her?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: what about Miz? ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:43PM

Why can't the courts or anyone seem to stop Miz from posting?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT TheNorthman ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:48PM

calling bullshit on the sterling half way house why would she go to where her victim is lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT any of you all ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:51PM

Definitely would not be at all surprised to learn Lizzie is back living with her "victim."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:55PM

just an insider Wrote:
-----------------------------------------
not everyone pretends to know liz, I unfortunately can't stop thinking about her

also don't know exactly why eesh and peep stopped posting just know the courts don't care if either gets out of line again so nothing will happen

i know nothing about miz or megan though because i am a nobody with no life worse than eeshlizmizmegpeep and am more delusional than all of them put together and have been impersonating all of them in this thread talking to myself

..fixed that for you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:57PM

Definitely NOT any of you all Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely would not be at all surprised to learn
> Lizzie is back living with her "victim."


Why is victim in quotes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:58PM

Definitely NOT any of you all Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely would not be at all surprised to learn
> Lizzie is back living with her "victim."


nah mo lives with her girlfriend

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 08:02PM

Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely NOT any of you all Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Definitely would not be at all surprised to
> learn
> > Lizzie is back living with her "victim."
>
>
> nah mo lives with her girlfriend

Another victim, LMAO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Most Definitely Eesh ()
Date: October 30, 2019 08:29PM

Monique has hooked up with William again. This is a direct violation of a Fairfax Circuit Court order. She was ordered to have no contact with the victim or the victim's family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT Lizzie's ferrets ()
Date: October 30, 2019 08:34PM

Definitely NOT peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just an insider Wrote:
> -----------------------------------------
> not everyone pretends to know liz, I
> unfortunately can't stop thinking about her
>
> also don't know exactly why eesh and peep stopped
> posting just know the courts don't care if either
> gets out of line again so nothing will happen
>
> i know nothing about miz or megan though because
> i am a nobody with no life worse than
> eeshlizmizmegpeep and am more delusional than all
> of them put together and have been impersonating
> all of them in this thread talking to myself
>
> ..fixed that for you


+100000000000 nailed it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: disorder in the courts? ()
Date: October 30, 2019 08:45PM

Most Definitely Eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Monique has hooked up with William again. This is
> a direct violation of a Fairfax Circuit Court
> order. She was ordered to have no contact with the
> victim or the victim's family.


there's no order but everything else you said is true

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 08:51PM

disorder in the courts? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most Definitely Eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Monique has hooked up with William again. This
> is
> > a direct violation of a Fairfax Circuit Court
> > order. She was ordered to have no contact with
> the
> > victim or the victim's family.
>
>
> there's no order but everything else you said is
> true


Couldn't have said it better myself. Who cares if Liz and Miz are cool again? Who's it hurting?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 08:52PM

"nobody"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 08:55PM

He keeps me locked up in the closet but I'm okay with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: 098isdfj ()
Date: October 30, 2019 09:01PM

file.php?40,file=386778,filename=1391647

smart move - smart watches have been known to self combust

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 09:05PM

we cool with it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Moreno Crime Family Reunion ()
Date: October 30, 2019 09:20PM

Definitely NOT lizzie! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Couldn't have said it better myself. Who cares if
> Liz and Miz are cool again? Who's it hurting?

Hopefully, no one but themselves. With any luck Miz and Liz will both be in prison or dead before too much longer.

Intra-gang violence is fine in my book. Lizzie is a made member of the Moreno Crime Family. When gang members from the MCF or MS13 attack and even kill each other it creates a net positive effect for society as a whole by eliminating a few criminals from the streets.

Mo's or William's corpse in Sugarland Run is as good as a beaner corpse in the Occoquan River. Garbage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 09:30PM

My leg fell asleep so I didn't hear what you just said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely lizzie ()
Date: October 30, 2019 09:35PM

Legs falling asleep while driving is just as dangerous as regular falling asleep while driving
Attachments:
74158534_1259623064220509_6945292860178563072_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: has mo gotten over myeesha? ()
Date: October 30, 2019 09:43PM

She developed a real crush on her down at Fluvanna.

When myeesha told her she was to fugly, lizzie chimped out and attacked her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Dark Humor Inc ()
Date: October 30, 2019 09:47PM

Moreno Crime Family Reunion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely NOT lizzie! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Couldn't have said it better myself. Who cares
> if
> > Liz and Miz are cool again? Who's it hurting?
>
> Hopefully, no one but themselves. With any luck
> Miz and Liz will both be in prison or dead before
> too much longer.
>
> Intra-gang violence is fine in my book. Lizzie is
> a made member of the Moreno Crime Family. When
> gang members from the MCF or MS13 attack and even
> kill each other it creates a net positive effect
> for society as a whole by eliminating a few
> criminals from the streets.
>
> Mo's or William's corpse in Sugarland Run is as
> good as a beaner corpse in the Occoquan River.
> Garbage.


Murder-suicide for the win

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: October 30, 2019 09:50PM

has mo gotten over myeesha? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She developed a real crush on her down at
> Fluvanna.
>
> When myeesha told her she was to fugly, lizzie
> chimped out and attacked her.


myeesha was never at fluvanna and lizzie rejected myeesha she doesn't like dark meat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT Sven ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:04PM

I AM OR ME FOR A LITTLE MORE EVERYDAY FOR MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SHE WAS GOING ON A DATE OF THE YEAR AND SHE SAID HE IS GOING WITH THE OTHER STUFF AND HE SAID IT AGAIN AND SHE IS NOT IN MY ROOM LOL BUT SHE SAID IT IS NOT THE SAME MAN WE DO THAT IS NOT IN MY MIND BODY AND SHE IS NOT THE ONE OF YOU GOAT FUCKING CRYING OVER HERE WITH THE KIDS AND SHE WAS SO WAITING FOR ME TO COME TO MY SPEAKING PARTY AT THE YEAR AND THEN IT WAS SO GOOD PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER AND A POUND OF FUR WATER


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: well, the ADC. whatever ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:47PM

Definitely NOT peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> has mo gotten over myeesha? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She developed a real crush on her down at
> > Fluvanna.
> >
> > When myeesha told her she was to fugly, lizzie
> > chimped out and attacked her.
>
>
> myeesha was never at fluvanna and lizzie rejected
> myeesha she doesn't like dark meat

Does lizzie really hate negroes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:59PM

No, just niggers. Regular black people are okay but she doesn't go out of her way to associate with any.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: OK, mo.... ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:18PM

So, it was myeesha who came on to you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:20PM

Yes but the fight had nothing to do with that. At least not directly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: was the fight over funyuns? ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:22PM

or maybe both were competing for the affections of eesh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: lizzie's poop fixation... ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:55PM

IIRC lizzie used to love posting pics of her poop. Has she outgrown this?


Also, during the 9-11 chimpout when she was throwing shit as miz, did she fling any poo?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Luv me sum Myeesha ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:56PM

She looks like a fun 'yun.
Attachments:
42604104_170035607247035_7743852238283472896_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: poo flinging shutter clicker ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:02AM

Lizzie was the leading phaecal photographer of her day.
Attachments:
IMAG0071_40.jpg
IMAG0151_30.jpg
IMAG0372_50.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: good gf for goatfuckerer 2 ()
Date: October 31, 2019 02:01AM

great pootographer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT a dent head ()
Date: October 31, 2019 09:47AM

Are you gal-pals w/ Sharon now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:14AM

Wouldn't it be funny if I was actually peep?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Nobody cares ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:20AM

Nobody cares, not even Lizzie. You're wasting your time posting to yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:20AM

Hey Baby.

Wouldn't it be funny if I actually was lizzie?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:23AM

Nobody cares Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody cares, not even Lizzie. You're wasting
> your time posting to yourself.


nah i care

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:24AM

Wouldn't it be funny if I actually had a life?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:47AM

Definitely NOT lizzie. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Baby.
>
> Wouldn't it be funny if I actually was lizzie?



You said it wrong. It's not "if I actually was."


The proper phrase is "if I was actually."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Probably peep ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:52AM

I'm always watching...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Probably eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:54AM

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!! IM THE SHERIFF!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:14AM

Ah well fuck it. I'm not lizzie then.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT Miz ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:15AM

wouldn't it be funny if i actually had a dick?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:16AM

I actually was lizzie once. Then I became Mo. Sometimes I'm even Monique.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:17AM

Definitely NOT lizzie! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I actually was lizzie once. Then I became Mo.
> Sometimes I'm even Monique.


i once was lizzie too but then i got high

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT TheNorthman ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:18AM

poo flinging shutter clicker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lizzie was the leading phaecal photographer of her
> day.


Please tell me why you have saved pictures of someone else's poop. Please!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT Sven ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:43AM

when you are that in love with someone you save every single thing you can that reminds you of them it doesn't matter what it is and you always have it at the ready to post because you have hundreds of pictures of this person and everything they post you must post too because they are now an extension of you and your life revolves around them and everything they do and it pisses you off because they are having sex with other people and not you and there is nothing you can do about it they don't even think about you and are going about their life when all you do is think about them and wonder what they are doing and with who and how dare they find someone else who isn't you to FUCK!!!!??!!! you drive by their house and job and stalk their fb page and get angry and your loneliness kills you and your phone never rings and when it does it's not her


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT Ronnie Calhoun ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:49AM

Definitely NOT TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> poo flinging shutter clicker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lizzie was the leading phaecal photographer of
> her
> > day.
>
>
> Please tell me why you have saved pictures of
> someone else's poop. Please!

Please tell me why it took you over eleven hours to ask that question? I actually posted the pics specifically to hear from you. How are things in the afterlife?

And the answer to your question is that in addition to conjuring you up, much useful health and medical information can be derived from the study of stools.
Attachments:
Ronnie Calhoun legacy.png
Ronnie Calhoun vondel.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie. ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:52AM

It took me eleven hours to answer your post because I was too busy fucking my boyfriend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Get a life loser ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:05PM

Eesh get a girlfriend. Lizzie wants nothing to do with you or FFXU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:08PM

Michael is gay. Well, he simply cannot get women so he's forced to fuck men he meets offline.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:21PM

Get a life loser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh get a girlfriend. Lizzie wants nothing to do
> with you or FFXU.

Hi William, eesh already has a girlfriend. William, you definitely will not believe this, but it wasn't eesh who posted the poop pics and eesh did not provide the answer.

After he defeated you team of crack lawyers, it is somewhat understandable that you might ascribe magical powers to eesh. But even eesh can not post about you while being held on suspicion of impersonating your dead cat, and he is not lurking behind every tree.

From what is known, eesh himself wants nothing to do with Lizzie, but there are others who are eager to hear her first-hand account of bashing your skull open, and look forward to a follow-up performance where she completes the job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT lizzie! ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:26PM

Definitely NOT a dent head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you gal-pals w/ Sharon now?


If she wants to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:29PM

Definitely NOT peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All of us are bisexual. Well, we can get men or women
> and we really don't care which is which.

FIFY. There's something inconsistent when a dude has remove another man's penis from his mouth in order to call another man "gay".

Furthermore, in 2019 it isn't even an insult.

Quote
William Robert Moreno
i waonto someoine to fuck eme up my assholeo/
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/620363.html#msg-620363
Attachments:
i'm a faggot.png
william moreno wants gay sex.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT Miz ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:36PM

I'm not Miz for real.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT TheNorthman ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:39PM

Get a life loser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh get a girlfriend. Lizzie wants nothing to do
> with you or FFXU.


This is true

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT TheNorthman ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:40PM

lizzie's poop fixation... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> IIRC lizzie used to love posting pics of her poop.
> Has she outgrown this?

Yes



> Also, during the 9-11 chimpout when she was
> throwing shit as miz, did she fling any poo?


Nothing happened on 9/11. That's just when Lizzie was arrested. The head bashing happened on 9/10.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:41PM

Definitely NOT Sven Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

I AM OR ME FOR A LITTLE MORE EVERYDAY FOR MY
> BIRTHDAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SHE WAS GOING ON A
> DATE OF THE YEAR AND SHE SAID HE IS GOING WITH THE
> OTHER STUFF AND HE SAID IT AGAIN AND SHE IS NOT IN
> MY ROOM LOL BUT SHE SAID IT IS NOT THE SAME MAN WE
> DO THAT IS NOT IN MY MIND BODY AND SHE IS NOT THE
> ONE OF YOU GOAT FUCKING CRYING OVER HERE WITH THE
> KIDS AND SHE WAS SO WAITING FOR ME TO COME TO MY
> SPEAKING PARTY AT THE YEAR AND THEN IT WAS SO GOOD
> PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER AND A POUND OF FUR WATER

Okay


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: Definitely NOT eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:42PM

Definitely NOT Sven Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

when you are that in love with someone you
> save every single thing you can that reminds you
> of them it doesn't matter what it is and you
> always have it at the ready to post because you
> have hundreds of pictures of this person and
> everything they post you must post too because
> they are now an extension of you and your life
> revolves around them and everything they do and it
> pisses you off because they are having sex with
> other people and not you and there is nothing you
> can do about it they don't even think about you
> and are going about their life when all you do is
> think about them and wonder what they are doing
> and with who and how dare they find someone else
> who isn't you to FUCK!!!!??!!! you drive by their
> house and job and stalk their fb page and get
> angry and your loneliness kills you and your phone
> never rings and when it does it's not her


Yes


Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...114115116117118119120121122123124...LastNext
Current Page: 119 of 126


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  **     **  **    **  **     ** 
 ***   **  ***   **  ***   ***  ***   **  ***   *** 
 ****  **  ****  **  **** ****  ****  **  **** **** 
 ** ** **  ** ** **  ** *** **  ** ** **  ** *** ** 
 **  ****  **  ****  **     **  **  ****  **     ** 
 **   ***  **   ***  **     **  **   ***  **     ** 
 **    **  **    **  **     **  **    **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.