HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...171172173174175176177178179180181Next
Current Page: 180 of 181
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: something over william's head... ()
Date: August 25, 2020 07:14PM

He can post it himself Wrote:
--
> And oh, I do have something over william's head
> that I am holding and blah blah

a picture frame per chance?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Definitely wasnt a picture frame ()
Date: August 25, 2020 07:16PM

Nah. Once more I can swear on everything it wasn't a picture frame. I still don't know where he got that from. I'm sure I can find the message of him asking me what I hit him with.

Hold fast.

Posted by: So be it ()
Date: August 25, 2020 07:36PM

#stillpinning

:)
Attachments:
Katie Eastman Fairfax Katherine Eastman Manassan Michael Eastman Alexandria Hai Eastman  (2).jpg

Posted by: lizzie fan 12 ()
Date: August 25, 2020 07:37PM

As paradoxical as this sounds, I think you are one of those rare cases where prison ultimately makes a person stronger, and it seems like you came out of the experience a better human being. It would have been very easy for you to just wallow in sadness and yet you took what most would consider an overwhelmingly negative experience and made it into a positive one and I think that speaks to the strength of your character and who you are as a human being.

If you don't mind me asking, if you could go back and have the choice to hit him and do time for it, would you? Do you look back on the time you spent locked up and have a greater appreciation for life in general?

Posted by: Three replies are me ()
Date: August 25, 2020 07:43PM

lizzie fan 12 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As paradoxical as this sounds, I think you are one
> of those rare cases where prison ultimately makes
> a person stronger, and it seems like you came out
> of the experience a better human being.

Well, I think anyone who can survive jail or prison comes out stronger. I now know that I can literally get through anything where once anytime anything happened the world was ending lol.

I can't say I've come out of the experience a better human being. I just know now that things I once cared about or thought were important aren't.

I'll reply to your other pieces in sections.

Posted by: Handle it internally ()
Date: August 25, 2020 07:44PM

Definitely wasnt a picture frame Wrote:
> Nah. Once more I can swear on everything it wasn't
> a picture frame. I still don't know where he got
> that from. I'm sure I can find the message of him
> asking me what I hit him with.
>
> Hold fast.

He wants people to think of him as the 'suffering artist' type.

The truth is all he really does is suffer.

He probably likes the idea that somehow his art was part of his betrayal.

The rest of us like the idea that a perfectly good picture frame was used for something more than his 3rd rate Robert Crumb ripoffs,
Attachments:
suffering artist.jpg

Posted by: Two of three replies ()
Date: August 25, 2020 07:48PM

lizzie fan 12 Wrote:
> It would have been very easy for you to just wallow in
> sadness and yet you took what most would consider
> an overwhelmingly negative experience and made it
> into a positive one and I think that speaks to the
> strength of your character and who you are as a
> human being.

Been there. Done that all while I was locked up. What's the point of bringing that all to the outside? I am extremely blessed with how everything went. I was guilty of malicious wounding and had I been found guilty I would have done 5-20 years. Yet I did 3 for..I don't even know how many charges. 4?

Again, it has nothing to do with strength or who I am as a person. I'm still the same person. I just have shit to lose now. I had nothing to lose in 2016.

I wasn't speaking to my family. I was already in trouble with the law. I was using drugs. Living with William, what sort of life was that?

Now I have an amazing woman by my side. Her family as a support system. I'm a dog trainer. We foster animals who are at risk of being put down. I have my own vehicle and place for once in my life.

Sitting around crying about some shit that happened over half a decade ago would serve me no purpose. I'm lucky to be alive. Lucky to be free. I know hundreds of women who are going to DIE in prison. They'll never get the chance I got.

How can I be mad about anything?

Posted by: I'm a two-time felon & criminal ()
Date: August 25, 2020 07:56PM

lizzie fan 12 Wrote:
> If you don't mind me asking, if you could go back
> and have the choice to hit him and do time for it,
> would you? Do you look back on the time you spent
> locked up and have a greater appreciation for life
> in general?

In all honesty, I can sit here and swear on the Bible, to God, on my mother's life, my health and freedom and that of my girlfriend and everything I hold dear that yes. I would.

At first, of course not. But what all came as a result of me being locked up has been amazing. I would have never learned anything about how to train dogs. I wouldn't have met my girlfriend. I took college correspondence classes. I learned a lot about myself and others and if I'm being completely transparent I knew I would eventually end up in prison.

And had I not gone when I did who knows where I would be. I probably would have killed somebody. And unfortunately there are many others who have made those fatal mistakes.

William gave me a chance to see what my life could have ended up as if I kept on doing the shit I was doing. I'd be stuck in prison for life like all those other women. Now I know that's not what I want for myself.

I do appreciate life. I'll never try to kill myself or hurt anyone just for the hell of it. Life is short and I saw MANY people die while I was locked up. In Fairfax and Fluvanna. I just thank God my crimes are something I have a choice over.

Those women with addictions did drugs until they died, on the inside and on the outside. So many have gotten released and overdosed because they can't help it.

I can help what I do. It's easy to not stalk someone, post nudes, punch cops or bash people's heads in. Sure, drugs are a choice too but those women would rather die than get clean.

I'd rather be free and as you see I've proven that.

Thank you for your kind words. But don't give me too much credit. I can still be an evil violent bitch if need be.

I am who I am.

Posted by: Thank you William Moreno ()
Date: August 25, 2020 08:01PM

Handle it internally Wrote:
> He probably likes the idea that somehow his art
> was part of his betrayal.
>
> The rest of us like the idea that a perfectly good
> picture frame was used for something more than his
> 3rd rate Robert Crumb ripoffs,

Well his idea was wrong. It wasn't a picture frame. His paintings didn't even have frames. They were on canvases. I punched a hole in the painting but it went nowhere near his head.

Just know that he bled out a LOT, it poured out like a water fountain and there was blood splatter everywhere.

And after I saw the blood I beat his ass even more. I have no idea what that was about, it's kinda scary to think about.

Blood lust I guess. Oh well. Alls well that ends well and it ended pretty well for me.

I sent him plenty of letters thanking him for having me arrested. Because like I said had I not seen what prison was like I probably would have done something really stupid and not been given a second chance.

Venus Romero killed a girl because she slept with her boyfriend. She got 40 years for that. Something that could have just been a jumping and six months in juvi.

Now she has to suffer, watch her mother die and see her entire life go down the drain because she let her anger over some little boy get the best of her.

And I could have been her. So yeah. No. I have absolutely nothing on earth to be upset about. I'd much rather be a two time-felon felon on the outside than a teenage killer doing 40 fucking years...

Posted by: I even got out early ()
Date: August 25, 2020 08:13PM

Wait. I had five charges.

Malicious wounding, brandishing a firearm,two probation violations and assault on police. So I definitely can't complain about 3 years for that shit. Especially since I assaulted way more officers than just the one. Even the night I was finally arrested I assaulted the police, then the deputies in jail. I've gotten away with a lot of shit. And I got out early for doing some programs LoL!

The only thing I was ever really mad about was that William lied and said I pointed the gun at him. That never happened. He also tried to have me busted for drugs. That did happen but his bitch ass wasn't believed by the cops LMFAO! Retard. And look at his fucking life now. Begging and crying to be my friend.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

I've been wanting to do a Q and A. I'll have to ask TJ for the password so I can get on the lizzie name so you know it's me.

I'll even post a picture of myself.

Posted by: interesting. ()
Date: August 25, 2020 09:28PM

My girlfriend would disagree Wrote:
> Hi William. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Obviously Monique still has the hots
> > for Katie or she would tell you to stop
> harassing
> > and defaming her.
>
> LMFAO! Yeah because that's what people on Fairfax
> underground do. Hey miz, while you're at it please
> stop harassing eesh too. I'm so pinning for his
> little dick.
>
> Kind of hard to tell someone something when
> they're blocked, huh?
>
> Katie's nudes are posted solely because you keep
> bringing it up. They'll never stop being posted,
> no matter what you say the reason is for them
> being posted.
>
> Reverse psychology only works on retarded people.
> If you want to think they're being posted because
> I'm "pinning for Katie" so be it, LMAO!

So how would anyone know whether the harassment of Katie would continue, unless they themselves were responsible?

Furthermore, if Monique is so happy and content with her new lesbian love interest, why would she continue to obsess about and harass the girl and her family who dumped her half a decade previously?

Posted by: Not very interesting at all ()
Date: August 25, 2020 09:47PM

interesting. Wrote:
> So how would anyone know whether the harassment of
> Katie would continue, unless they themselves were
> responsible?

Let's see..those nudes were posted before lizzie went to jail, WHILE lizzie was in jail and haven't stopped since she's been out. So I think it's a pretty fair assessment to say it's probably not going to stop.

> Furthermore, if Monique is so happy and content
> with her new lesbian love interest, why would she
> continue to obsess about and harass the girl and
> her family who dumped her half a decade
> previously?

Once more, I wouldn't call being beaten by your ex fiance for cheating on her and then trying to silence the other people by having them arrested and threatening them with false rape charges "being dumped" LMFAO!

But unless you're trying to say lizzie was posting those nudes from inside jail you have no idea who's behind it.

Do ya?

Posted by: The power is in your hands ()
Date: August 25, 2020 09:51PM

The answer to why they're being posted was already answered. It has absolutely nothing to do with Katie at all. It has to do with the simple fact that it bothers somebody so much that they bitch about it every single day. Even when they aren't being posted.

So again, doesn't really matter what you think or say the reason behind them being posted is. They're going to keep being posted! :)

Deal with it. Get over it. Stop bitching about it and it'll stop. This has been said over a few dozen times now. So obviously you want them posted or else you wouldn't always bring it up.

Posted by: Posting from jail phones ()
Date: August 25, 2020 09:53PM

And for the record I never ever once said miz was posting them. In fact I've said several times it wasn't him. I don't have to lie and deny my shit. I'm gonna do what I please.

Who's gonna check me?!

Posted by: Two ()
Date: August 25, 2020 09:54PM

nudes incoming....

Elephant

Apple

One

Posted by: This post is sarcasm ()
Date: August 25, 2020 09:59PM

Nah. Don't post them. Posting them means I'm still pinning and obsessed. Can't possibly have anyone thinking I'm not happy with my girlfriend!

Posted by: Proof bitch proving you wrong!!! ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:01PM

Since I'm so happy with my girlfriend and totally not pinning for anyone those nudes will never ever be posted again here.

Watch.

Posted by: Moreno spotter ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:05PM

It's Miz. Monique is probably living with him and they are both laughing at having fooled everyone.

Posted by: You got me ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:08PM

Yeah. I'm totally living with the guy who lied and put me in jail. Yep. He wanted me to post those Facebook messages to throw you all off.

If you drive to the Sterling house you'll see my truck in the driveway.

Oh wait. No you won't. We don't live there. We live in an apartment now because Sharon blames me for killing richard lmfao!

You got me.

Posted by: #obsessedandpinning ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:11PM

Proof bitch proving you wrong!!! Wrote:
> Since I'm so happy with my girlfriend and totally
> not pinning for anyone those nudes will never ever
> be posted again here.
>
> Watch.

bitch please. I'm gonna post whatever I want whenever I want. Nothing anyone says is going to change that. If they wanna think I'm pinning and obsessed and not happy with my girlfriend it's not gonna change the fact that they're wrong lol! I'm still going to sleep with her at night, not in a jail cell, not with my head bashed open, not cheating or being cheated on and not begging anyone to talk to me.

But them nudes being posted will still piss them off LoL!

Posted by: Nice Try ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:13PM

This is funny. Someone is trying to impersonate Monique without enough inside knowledge to really pull it off. But they are trying really, really hard.

As everyone knows, the real Monique Wells has hundreds of accounts she could use if she actually wanted to post here. But guess what? She isn't using them because she isn't posting. Give it up, Mr. Impersonator.

Posted by: I'm that bitch ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:14PM

I'm not gonna sit here and swear on everything I hold dear that I don't have anything to do with a punk ass pedo if he's living with me.

I'd let you know if I was talking to or living with the bitch because I know how much that would actually piss some people off if it were true.

But no. William is dead to me and will never have the honor of speaking to me ever again in life.

Posted by: #stillwinning ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:16PM

Bitch, I am so happy with my girlfriend. I got nothing better to do than sit on this forum and rave about my old girlfriend from 5 years ago and the pedophile that put me in prison, and how I am so much better off because I have a truck and my own shack.

Posted by: Everything you said is true ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:17PM

Nice Try Wrote:
> This is funny. Someone is trying to impersonate
> Monique without enough inside knowledge to really
> pull it off. But they are trying really, really
> hard.

No. That's actually not happening at all, lol. It's definitely me. But not having enough inside knowledge about what?!

Why don't you tell me what I'm up to, who I'm living with, where and why I'm allegedly posting nudes LoL!

I mean that's all you people ever do. Completely make up shit about other people's lives and actually believe the lies and not the actual truth. That's fine with me. Keep thinking I'm living with miz. Keep thinking I don't have a girlfriend or my own place of truck. You're absolutely correct. I am living with him in Chase Heritage apartments again.

Posted by: NFVW4 ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:18PM

I'm that bitch Wrote:
> But no. William is dead to me and will never have
> the honor of speaking to me ever again in life.

The jury is still out on that and time will tell. Stay tuned for more exciting entertainment.

Posted by: Been there done that shit ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:18PM

Nice Try Wrote:
> As everyone knows, the real Monique Wells has
> hundreds of accounts she could use if she actually
> wanted to post here. But guess what? She isn't
> using them because she isn't posting. Give it up,
> Mr. Impersonator.

Now why on earth would I actually sign on to any of those names when I always posted anonymously?

I've posted from lizzie and no one believed it was me so no. What's the point?

Posted by: change of address pending ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:22PM

When Sharon croaks and Miz's siblings let him move into her house, lizzie will abandon her $65,000 shack forthwith and take up residence on Riverview Court

Posted by: You fucking love me ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:22PM

#stillwinning Wrote:
> Bitch, I am so happy with my girlfriend. I got
> nothing better to do than sit on this forum and
> rave about my old girlfriend from 5 years ago and
> the pedophile that put me in prison, and how I am
> so much better off because I have a truck and my
> own shack.

You forgot I'm a dog trainer. And I'm bored. My girlfriend is asleep. And Katie was never my girlfriend. She had a fiance while she was fucking me and sucking Eric.

But tell me where you have seen me "rave" about her? I never bring her up. You always do, LMAO and I also don't bring up William.

But again, I'm bored and gonna post whatever the fuck I want. When I want. Why I want and you're gonna sit here and ready every single post. You're gonna cry when I'm gone. Miss me, think about me, obsess over me as this 180 page thread has shown.

You worship me. I am your goodness.

Posted by: the double wide ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:24PM

Lizzie lives in a $65,000 double-wide trailer in Greene county, the poorest county in the state

Posted by: In your dreams psycho pedo boy ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:26PM

NFVW4 Wrote:
> The jury is still out on that and time will tell.
> Stay tuned for more exciting entertainment.

You all also said I'd be back in jail 900 times ago and guess what bitch, still here. Still free. Still being worshipped by you.

Moreno is dead. I already contacted my lawyer about him BEGGING me to talk to him and not leaving me alone.

Get it through your fucking retarded little obsessed brain. There is NOTHING William Moreno can do for me. I don't need him. Don't want him. Don't like him, never did. I was using him.

I have no use for him now. And like I said even if something happened with me and Jordan Moreno is not somebody I'd go to for help.

So keep hoping and wishing. It'll never happen.

Posted by: doublewide smelling yummy ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:26PM

There is a cage outside filled with sickly mistreated dogs that they are allegedly fostering. The stench of dogshit is overpowering.

Posted by: Greene county? Erm, nope ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:28PM

Well I guess that's probably because we only have one dog, Michael. So you must have dropped those other ones off when you came to stalk us.

Posted by: You retarded mother fuckers ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:29PM

the double wide Wrote:
> Lizzie lives in a $65,000 double-wide trailer in
> Greene county, the poorest county in the state

Yep. That is true except it's a triple wide, bitch.

Posted by: Retarded fans ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:30PM

change of address pending Wrote:
> When Sharon croaks and Miz's siblings let him move
> into her house, lizzie will abandon her $65,000
> shack forthwith and take up residence on Riverview
> Court

Hilarious. It didn't even cost that much, lmao but thanks for the inflation!

Posted by: Gotta go hoes ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:32PM

I'm going to sleep now. I have some business in Powhatan tomorrow.

Stay tuned for pictures!

Posted by: $65,000 ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:32PM

Lizzie's house is cheaper than eesh's, LOL
It doesn't even have a treehouse like eesh's house does, LMFAO

Posted by: Treehouse for the kids ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:34PM

You mean eesh's dead mom's.

eesh doesn't even have his own house LMFAO poor bitch 40 years old living in his dead mom's house

Posted by: Treehouse of horrors ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:34PM

$65,000 Wrote:
> Lizzie's house is cheaper than eesh's, LOL
> It doesn't even have a treehouse like eesh's house
> does, LMFAO

Basl molests kids in that treehouse

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:46PM

Treehouse of horrors Wrote:
> $65,000 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lizzie's house is cheaper than eesh's, LOL
> > It doesn't even have a treehouse like eesh's
> house
> > does, LMFAO
>
> Basl molests kids in that treehouse

Another fantasy from William Moreno. Molesting little kids is always on top of Moreno's little mind.

William Robert Moreno
some children are very fuckable, let's face it
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/621429.html#msg-621429

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby in its tight little asshole. And he loved every minute of it.

allegedly.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/656161/656214.html#msg-656214

William Robert Moreno
I'm about to fuck a baby in his soft spot.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636834.html#msg-636834

William Robert Moreno
what, you don't wanna help me fuck this baby? we could do double penetration on this toddler bitch. one in each hole. lookit this little slut. she's just beggin' for it. watta fuckin whore.

suck mah dick bee-yotch.....
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636852.html#msg-636852

William Robert Moreno
one time, I was fucking this baby up the ass, it was crying so I started shaking it. It stopped crying, I came inside it, put it back in its crib, then climbed out the window. I wonder what ever happened to that baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636766.html#msg-636766

William Robert Moreno
I ate out a toddler's asshole tonight.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636769.html#msg-636769

William Robert Moreno
hamtaro, wanna help me fuck this baby?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/632214.html#msg-632214

William Robert Moreno
I raped a baby
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/625583.html#msg-625583

William Robert Moreno
just got done fucking this baby......man was he sweet. I gave him a reach-around in his sweet little soft spot. It was soooooooooooooooo hot.

we watched Zooballee Zoo after I finished.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/632140/633879.html#msg-633879

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby...it was consensual
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/625479.html#msg-625479
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/626553.html#msg-626553

William Robert Moreno
I wish I could have a baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/506690/506705.html#msg-506705

William Robert Moreno
by the way, I just got done getting a blowjob from a 3 month-old, so I'm all tuckered out........see you guise tomaorrow.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/648453.html#msg-648453

William Robert Moreno
I don't care if they are underage, I'll still fuck 'em. I'll rape all their highschool boy asses, one by one. I'll cum in each and every one of their gay boy asses, then we'll see who's gay. ... I'll tell ya that much, muchacho!!! I'LL BUTTFUCK EVERY ONE OF YA! 15, 16, 17, DOESN'T MATTER! I'LL ASS-RAPE YOU! I'M A FUCKING MAD MAN! I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES! ASK ANYONE ROUND HERE!
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/637654/637753.html#msg-637753

William Robert Moreno
like, can you get in trouble in any way for just buying a copy of Tiger Beat? If you were a grown man let's say, and you were slightly overweight and had a beard and large glasses and you look a little funny, and you just went into a Walgreens and bought nothing but a copy of Tiger Beat....and maybe also a box of condoms. Could you get arrested based solely on your purchase? Is that probable cause or something? Or if you bought a Kidz Bop CD. Anything like that. If a grown man bought something of that sort, and he looked a little ugly and odd maybe, could he hypothetically get arrested for that?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777618.html#msg-777618

William Robert Moreno
is it illegal for a grown man to attempt to have a serious conversation with a kindergarten child about politics or religion, if they are not related and just happen to be sitting next to each other on a park bench or something? Is it really illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777624.html#msg-777624

William Robert Moreno
can a grown man and a little girl, unrelated and strangers to each other, have dinner together at a fancy restaurant? Legally? Let's say they meet outside the gym or something and decide to have dinner together, and that's it. That is the extent of the interaction. Is it illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777625.html#msg-777625

Posted by: lizzie doesn't own shit ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:47PM

$65,000 Wrote:
> Lizzie's house is cheaper than eesh's, LOL
> It doesn't even have a treehouse like eesh's house
> does, LMFAO

Lizzie doesn't even legally own her trailer shack. She lives there with 3 other people and it's not in her name.

Posted by: If I paid for it, I own it bitch ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:55PM

lizzie doesn't own shit Wrote:
> Lizzie doesn't even legally own her trailer shack.
> She lives there with 3 other people and it's not
> in her name.

I paid for it. It's mine.

I own PLENTY of things that aren't in my name.

Posted by: Since you think you know so much ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:57PM

And those people live with me. They pay ME rent. I don't pay anybody anything.

Posted by: Wooptewoo ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:59PM

Anyway, can someone let me know when I'm going back to jail and living with Moreno. I'd like to get my shit together before it happens.

Thanks!

Posted by: Gz ()
Date: August 25, 2020 11:20PM

Yeezy
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-08-25-23-17-10.png

Posted by: Lap on strap on ()
Date: August 25, 2020 11:48PM

My anniversary with Jordan is coming up. I bought her a present. I'll make a new thread about it later.

Posted by: I nicknamed him Barney ()
Date: August 25, 2020 11:51PM

Any guesses as to what it could be?

It's sort of like something you've all always falsely attributed to me for awhile and I still don't know how lol or why. But I decided to finally get one of my own.

Posted by: Justin L ()
Date: August 25, 2020 11:55PM

Jane is still seeing him on the side. He thinks she still doing the lezbo thing.

Posted by: Right over my head ()
Date: August 25, 2020 11:56PM

Umm who? What! Lol

Posted by: Easy Question ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:01AM

I nicknamed him Barney Wrote:
> Any guesses as to what it could be?
>
> It's sort of like something you've all always
> falsely attributed to me for awhile and I still
> don't know how lol or why. But I decided to
> finally get one of my own.

I know, I know what it is.....
Attachments:
brain.png

Posted by: Manipulative liar ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:04AM

Now if I didn't have a brain how on earth did I beat all those false charges?

Wait, some of them were actually true LMAO

Posted by: Getting sleepy now ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:06AM

I'll post it tomorrow. I'm laying down now.

Posted by: why blacks will vote for trump ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:12AM

Where was lizzie under Obama?

Nobody believed in her! She was a savage 'poo-flinging monkey' whose only future was imprisonment or violent death! An imbecile who could only dream to associate with the likes of miz or megan.

In Donald Trump's America, lizzie is a homeowner and responsible, law-abiding, productive member of society. One with a happy family and shiningg future!

Donald Trump has done more for the African American than even Abraham Lincoln, which is why 99.999% of lifelong Democrats have realized that they simply must cross the aisle this November and support the 'Orange Emancipator'.

Posted by: Always strapped ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:18AM

I've never actually flinged shit nor touched it with my hands. I shit on the morono family's face on a newspaper a few times but that's it.

And lol violent death? Yeah. People can't even talk shit to my face. They're surely not going to try to kill me unless they themselves have a death wish.

Yeah. I totally couldn't wait to associate myself with a fat lying pedo and a fat lying white trash thieving whore.

I'm also not law abiding at all.

Posted by: I meant the attitude ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:21AM

You were SEEN as a shit flinger.

regarded as some sort of wild animal.

now, Donald trump has elevated you in the eyes of society.

Posted by: That's news to me bucko ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:24AM

Lol is that so? Can't say I ever felt that way or thought that. Maybe here on this website you people thought that. But people who matter sure didn't.

Posted by: oh shut up miz ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:26AM

you don't matter

Posted by: Kevo ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:35AM

Justin L Wrote:
> Jane is still seeing him on the side. He thinks
> she still doing the lezbo thing.

Yes, she has been seeing him for 3 months now!

Posted by: Deboe ()
Date: August 26, 2020 04:01AM

oh shut up miz Wrote:
> you don't matter

You mad.

Posted by: it ain't lizzie ()
Date: August 26, 2020 04:27AM

Nice Try Wrote:
> This is funny. Someone is trying to impersonate
> Monique without enough inside knowledge to really
> pull it off. But they are trying really, really
> hard.
>
> As everyone knows, the real Monique Wells has
> hundreds of accounts she could use if she actually
> wanted to post here. But guess what? She isn't
> using them because she isn't posting. Give it up,
> Mr. Impersonator.

person said they were going to post the message of miz asking what she hit him with and never did...

Posted by: It's definitely not Lizzie ()
Date: August 26, 2020 04:55AM

I even got out early Wrote:
> I've been wanting to do a Q and A. I'll have to
> ask TJ for the password so I can get on the lizzie
> name so you know it's me.
>
> I'll even post a picture of myself.

This. Why would lizzie let peep change the password on her account? That makes no sense. Why would he even change it in the first place?

Posted by: Kevo ()
Date: August 26, 2020 09:28AM

Jane did sleep with Amanda but that was when she got really drunk and high. She did that at the party in front of the people at the party to teach John a lesson and to get attention. There are videos online from the party. John was't in jail at that point in time.

Posted by: does it even matter? ()
Date: August 26, 2020 10:02AM

It's definitely not Lizzie Wrote:
> This. Why would lizzie let peep change the
> password on her account? That makes no sense. Why
> would he even change it in the first place?

when you give someone the password to your account you run that risk or maybe he didn't change it and she simply forgot it but either way who really gives a shit?

Posted by: wtf is going on here? ()
Date: August 26, 2020 04:33PM

Kevo Wrote:
> Jane did sleep with Amanda but that was when she
> got really drunk and high. She did that at the
> party in front of the people at the party to teach
> John a lesson and to get attention. There are
> videos online from the party. John was't in jail
> at that point in time.

Who tf are jane and amanda? Or John? I thought this thread was about eeshlizmizmeg?

Posted by: again ()
Date: September 01, 2020 11:34AM

get your human contact elsewhere
Attachments:
itstaysaway.jpg

Posted by: Never ()
Date: September 01, 2020 11:38AM

Ending
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-08-29-19-35-03.png

Posted by: tsk tsk ()
Date: September 06, 2020 12:12PM

You know the rules
Attachments:
itstaysaway.jpg

Posted by: whatever happened to her ()
Date: September 06, 2020 12:50PM

So lizzie is out of prison and living off welfare in a trailer outside Charlottesville?

Posted by: another bump ()
Date: October 01, 2020 01:22PM

William is posting again.

Posted by: How would you feel.......... ()
Date: October 01, 2020 01:25PM

If this was your daughter?
Attachments:
phpQwEE2K

Posted by: unwelcome back ()
Date: October 11, 2020 05:46PM

Now William, you know better...
Attachments:
itstaysaway.jpg

Posted by: HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WILLIAM MORENO ()
Date: October 11, 2020 06:25PM

lizzie is
Attachments:
mo.png

Posted by: That awkward moment when........ ()
Date: October 12, 2020 06:15PM

last winter update cu in spring Wrote:
> lol told me she picked the name Jordan because of
> shoes friend had in jail

> tired of her texts and not going along with fake
> gf or story

> so no pics of fake gf

...the girlfriend is real and you're caught lying about getting texts from lizzie and she's driving the truck Moreno bought her as he cries for her to talk to him..
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-10-12-17-25-26~4.png

Posted by: miz ain't never had no mo mo moe ()
Date: October 12, 2020 07:06PM

nobody actually believed that troll had been talking to moliz

Posted by: Brain damage is very serious bro ()
Date: October 12, 2020 07:54PM

> last winter update cu in spring Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------
> > lol told me she picked the name Jordan because of
> > shoes friend had in jail

She got a tattoo of the name of some shoes a friend from jail had? Pretty remarkable and totally believeable since you can't wear your own shoes in jail.

I'm going to get Pumas tattooed on me because the cashier at Walmart was wearing them last week.

Posted by: Mo Moe / Moe Mo / Mo Neek ()
Date: October 12, 2020 08:17PM

There is absolutely zero hard evidence the alleged girlfriend exists. There appear to be multiple different girlfriends in the photos. She might be real, but who knows? The Facebook account smells suspicious.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-10-06-00-34-12_2.png
Screenshot_2020-09-15-19-38-04_2.png
Screenshot_20191108-154203.png
liz tat.png
Screenshot_2020-09-17-22-22-08_2.png

Posted by: Jordan Coyne ()
Date: October 12, 2020 08:21PM

"Jordan" is the name of the law firm that David Trinnes works or worked at.
Attachments:
david trinnes jordan coyne.png

Posted by: That's definitely the same girl ()
Date: October 12, 2020 08:24PM

Mo Moe / Moe Mo / Mo Neek Wrote:
> There appear to be multiple
> different girlfriends in the photos.

Where?

You know people wear glasses and can take them off, right?

Posted by: Facebook names ()
Date: October 12, 2020 08:26PM

The Facebook account smells suspicious.

So what exactly are you implying? That's not lizzie at all? Well who is it then?!

You know you can change your Facebook name, right?

Posted by: brown headboard says differently ()
Date: October 12, 2020 08:39PM

> There is absolutely zero hard evidence the alleged
> girlfriend exists. There appear to be multiple
> different girlfriends in the photos. She might be
> real, but who knows? The Facebook account smells
> suspicious.

of course multiple pictures isn't hard evidence at all. she does not exist. and she is not real. she is multiple people in the same bed with and without glasses everyday..
Attachments:
1602549169608~2.png

Posted by: Denial doesn't change reality ()
Date: October 12, 2020 09:02PM

It's okay William. Your denial of reality doesn't actually change it. She's real and the reason Monique wants nothing to do with you. But be happy because you're the reason they're together! You did this! Be proud of yourself for once. You did a good thing and I'm sure they're both very grateful to you for it.

Now if only you could find a woman of your own..

Posted by: Would be funny ()
Date: October 12, 2020 09:23PM

Someone should make a rhyme thread for Lizzy like they did for Gerry.

Posted by: Lizzie rap in a snap ()
Date: October 12, 2020 09:32PM

Lizzie Lizzie
Boy she gets busy
Can't believe she's not dizzy
With a different bitch in her bed
She's gettin and givin some head
Makin Moreno wish he was dead
She was gettin tail in jail
And all Miz got was some mail
No matter what he does he'll always fail
He sees her happy and it makes him want to die
But all he can do is just beg and plead and cry

Posted by: Beat you to it ()
Date: October 12, 2020 09:37PM

Brain damage is very serious bro Wrote:
> I'm going to get Pumas tattooed on me because the
> cashier at Walmart was wearing them last week.
Attachments:
images.jpeg

Posted by: Before ()
Date: October 12, 2020 09:39PM

Before
Attachments:
phplgpv0G (1).jpg

Posted by: The end result ()
Date: October 12, 2020 09:40PM

After
Attachments:
1602549169608_2.png

Posted by: at the end of the day lizzy wins ()
Date: October 12, 2020 09:43PM

you lose morono
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-10-07-20-37-51_2.png
mo.png
Screenshot_2020-09-15-19-38-04_2.png
Screenshot_2020-10-06-00-34-12_2.png
Screenshot_2020-10-12-19-37-49~2.png
Screenshot_2020-10-12-17-25-26_4 (1).png

Posted by: HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WILLIAM MORENO ()
Date: October 12, 2020 09:45PM

Don't let the ferrari, porche and girlfriend make you mad.

Posted by: peep ()
Date: October 12, 2020 10:15PM

William is psychotic right now.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Posted by: Hey miz, ()
Date: October 12, 2020 11:34PM

Why don't you trade some of your drugs for a shotgun, man up, and take out the woman who spurned you? Show us for once in your life you aren't a weak pathetic simp.

Posted by: Lizzie isn't worth jail or hell ()
Date: October 13, 2020 12:52AM

Lizzie didn't spurn Miz. He put her in jail.

The Bible says the enemy will fall into the trap they set for someone else..

He has only himself to blame for the situation he is in.

What exactly was he trying to accomplish? What's the point of putting your only friend in jail and then crying that you're lonely?

Posted by: the best revenge is living well ()
Date: October 13, 2020 01:18AM

Hey miz, Wrote:
> Why don't you trade some of your drugs for a
> shotgun, man up, and take out the woman who
> spurned you? Show us for once in your life you
> aren't a weak pathetic simp.

killing her would only prove that he is even more of a pathetic simp; who couldn't take getting ignored by a two felon. that's embarrassing.

Posted by: she is spurning him NOW ()
Date: October 13, 2020 01:24AM

Lizzie isn't worth jail or hell Wrote:
> Lizzie didn't spurn Miz. He put her in jail.
>
>
After putting her in jail, now he wants her back. But even lizzie isn't retarded enough to get reinvolved with miz.

Posted by: Surprised it took so long ()
Date: October 13, 2020 02:07AM

Well, he has no one to blame but himself for that. You can't blame anyone for spurning someone who put you in jail. You also can't blame lizzie for cracking his head open after reading those Facebook messages. If he's like that online, imagine how needy he is in person. No wonder Tootguy used to kick his ass too.

Posted by: miz spurned liz first in a sense ()
Date: October 13, 2020 03:38AM

no that is not true. miz was the one who told liz she wasn't ready for a friendship. he is extremely retarded for wanting to get reinvolved with her again in the first place.

Posted by: Thats pretty devastating for her ()
Date: October 13, 2020 10:43AM

miz spurned liz first in a sense Wrote:
> no that is not true. miz was the one who told liz
> she wasn't ready for a friendship.

Oh no!! Poor Moe. Not having a friendship with Moreno..how awful!!!

Posted by: peep that is not entirely true ()
Date: October 13, 2020 11:09AM

peep Wrote:
> William is psychotic*

there.

Posted by: You reap what you sow don't you? ()
Date: October 13, 2020 12:24PM

Imagine putting someone in jail, then trying to be a smartass and telling them "good luck" and you end begging them to help you because you're doing your worst in life while they're doing their best!

Who's in need of luck, Willie? :)

Attachments:
received_1525781937592988.png

Posted by: What are you talking about? ()
Date: October 13, 2020 01:31PM

You reap what you sow don't you? Wrote:
> Imagine putting someone in jail, then trying to
> be a smartass and telling them "good luck" and
> you end begging them to help you because you're
> doing your worst in life while they're doing their
> best!
>
> Who's in need of luck, Willie? :)
>
>
Attachments:
morcare.jpg

Posted by: File name lol ()
Date: October 13, 2020 01:34PM

"morcare" lol idk why I found that so funny

Posted by: Veronica ()
Date: October 13, 2020 01:42PM

Attachments:
4id9ew.jpg

Pages: PreviousFirst...171172173174175176177178179180181Next
Current Page: 180 of 181

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.