HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 181
Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: lizzie the convict ()
Date: September 24, 2016 02:49PM

She is almost halway to matching eesh's jail time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie completes second week - approaches Hump Day
Posted by: NjDvh ()
Date: September 24, 2016 05:53PM

lizzie the convict Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She is almost halway to matching eesh's jail time.

eesh did 28 days in 2 different jails plus an additional 4 for before that. lizzie could be going away for a while here.

She's approaching her 14th night as the sun begins to set earlier and earlier approaching October. While we will be enjoying cooler, shorter days, golden leaves and the coming Holiday festivities lizzie will be confined to a prison block. I predict she will beat eesh's record of 28 days and then some.

It's late September and lizzie will not be heading back to school to get her nursing degree. eesh on the other hand, not in jail, is resuming classes for his 12th year in Henrico Community College. He is moving on with his life while lizzie is rotting away in jail as he predicted.

Posted by: Butthenagain ()
Date: September 24, 2016 06:01PM

Who cares? Other than eesh. I get this is the only thing he has going for him in his entire pathetic life. But I mean, no one important cares. Just one sad little saltine loser nabbed michael. Hey, eesh, no one but you gives a fuck. Get lost, loser

Posted by: Au contraire ()
Date: September 24, 2016 06:05PM

Butthenagain Wrote:
> Who cares? Other than eesh. I get this is the
> only thing he has going for him in his entire
> pathetic life. But I mean, no one important
> cares. Just one sad little saltine loser nabbed
> michael. Hey, eesh, no one but you gives a fuck.
> Get lost, loser

There are plenty of people who follow this fag drama without it affecting their lives in any capacity. As long as the wacky characters on FFXU continue their ridiculous behavior there will be an audience for it. It doesn't mean their lives revolve around it.

Posted by: Betting Man ()
Date: September 24, 2016 06:06PM

So is Lizzie someone's bitch by now?

Posted by: Plentyofpeople ()
Date: September 24, 2016 06:11PM

You like there to be plenty of people. In our own fucked up mind, you believe there are. But there aren't. It gives you a sense of validation to believe people care about this nonsense. But, alas, no one does. But maybe you're right. Maybe eesh+a very few down syndrome hipster fudge packers that are, likewise, losers with empty lives. Just like Mikey! Ps eesh is a fag

Posted by: lolllolllolll ()
Date: September 24, 2016 06:48PM

Plentyofpeople Wrote:
> You like there to be plenty of people.

It's funny as hell watching idiots out others and stab friends in the back and then end up getting the ultimate shaft later on.

Lizzie will be back here someday, playing the same old stupid games. Miz is still posting since the mental midget has absolutely nothing else going on, such as a career.

Posted by: Youforgotsomeone ()
Date: September 24, 2016 06:57PM

You neglected to mention the inbred Basl or Horace you spell that rejects name. They're all losers and it would seem none of them are paying now except for this retarded fucker. You keeps creating posts, inventing some cult using sock puppets who give a shit about his narrow pointless life. Mikey, give it up, bitch. You suck at life. Might as well kill yourself

Posted by: deadpool ()
Date: September 24, 2016 07:07PM

hey miz can I break the 4th wall here for a minute, I mean I know it's you there's no need to pretend any differently. You gotta let it go man. Eesh won. He won in the public eye, he won in court, he won in real life. That doesn't mean you can't win as well, but you're not going to win here and you're not going to beat him.

You're still pretending to be that lacrosse guy and his cavalcade of friends and it's god damn ridiculous man. You aren't doing it for anyone's amusement either, you're doing it because you are trying to cope with life and believe me, I get it. I'm here on ffxu just like you are.

But it's not helping you man. calling eesh names and posting poorly photoshopped images of his deceased mother isn't helping you move on in life.

Posted by: 4thwall ()
Date: September 24, 2016 07:12PM

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person,Mikey? Btw, still not miz. And several others posters I've seen probably aren't miz either. No one likes you basl. Kill yourself

Posted by: riiiiight ()
Date: September 24, 2016 07:17PM

You know you legally can't be posting here right dude? Cary banned you, he banned your mom. You guys shouldn't be here, you're committing a crime every time you post

Posted by: Ohriggtok ()
Date: September 24, 2016 07:26PM

Well, like I said, it's a good thing I'm not miz then, you fucking cunt. I know who Cary is, of course. I think we have a mutual friend or two. But as far as I know, he and I have never talked. Dude: I'm not your boyfriend moreno! I think you're both retarded. But you're a special kind of pathetic loser stupid, Mikey. Ask Cary to run my ip, whatever you want, you silly bitch. I'm not your buttbuddy. I just think you're fucking lame, eeshyboy

Posted by: it's just twisted entertainment ()
Date: September 24, 2016 07:54PM

Au contraire Wrote:
>
>
>
> There are plenty of people who follow this fag
> drama without it affecting their lives in any
> capacity. As long as the wacky characters on FFXU
> continue their ridiculous behavior there will be
> an audience for it. It doesn't mean their lives
> revolve around it.

This guy nailed it. I've said before, I often go to YouTube to watch videos of BASE jumping disasters, warehouse calamities (I love when a rack with 20,000 bottles of wine tips over), or some drunk asshole looking for a fight and not realizing his putative victim is a retired Green Beret.

This doesn't mean my life revolves around shit like this - just that it's amusing to watch. Maybe it's a bit sick, but I do derive amusement from the eeshlizmizmegkatieTJ drama. And no, I'm not encouraging it to happen - these clowns' collective lives are a train wreck with or without me in the audience.

We might as well get some entertainment for our buck - the police activity, court cases, incarceration, etc entailed in their antics IS costing a lot of tax dollars.

Posted by: Myproblemis ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:05PM

It's really only been eesh posting lately. Everything is pretty much over and dead. But that loser can't handle it. So he has to inject himself into every thread and try to resurrect the drama that's very clearly over. This doesn't sit well with the one remaining person. He posts anonymously so as to give the impression people give a shit him talking up himself. It's just sad, pathetic, and gay. But that's eesh for you

Posted by: Myproblemisery ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:07PM

We know it's you, miz.....
Eesh defeated you.

Posted by: Forbiglulz ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:27PM

Okay. Doesn't your boyfriend have some restraining order not to post here or whatever? You should do your civic duty and report him if I'm billy, right? Maybe you're just paranoid, Mikey. Everyone thinks you're a douche, not just your gay lovet moreno. Btw, when's your next court date, eesh?

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:31PM

Ohriggtok Wrote:
> Well, like I said, it's a good thing I'm not miz
> then, you fucking cunt. I know who Cary is, of
> course. I think we have a mutual friend or two.
> But as far as I know, he and I have never talked.
> Dude: I'm not your boyfriend moreno! I think
> you're both retarded. But you're a special kind of
> pathetic loser stupid, Mikey. Ask Cary to run my
> ip, whatever you want, you silly bitch. I'm not
> your buttbuddy. I just think you're fucking lame,
> eeshyboy

This is most definitely a Moreno post.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: Naturalconclusion ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:33PM

Call the cops then and snitch. Be a good boy. He shouldn't be posting. He was put on timeout

Posted by: "mikey" ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:34PM

If anyone has any doubt that this is miz posting anon, seach the forum for the word "mikey". One guy calls him that and has called him that for years.

Don't take my word for it, type mikey into the search.

him calling eesh mikey to be condescending goes back years. Literally hundreds of different posts, all meant to disparage and slander the guy.

Posted by: run my ip ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:37PM

Oh and that's an old lizzie trick to, shitting the forum up anon and when someone goes hey, that's obviously lizzie due to her having the diction and subtlety of a 7th grader, she would just go "lol, cary can prove I'm not _____ have him run my ip" knowing full well cary loathes them both and would never lift a god damn finger to prove or disprove anything

Posted by: well then good for miz! ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:39PM

run my ip Wrote:
> Oh and that's an old lizzie trick to, shitting the
> forum up anon and...having the diction and
> subtlety of a 7th grader,

He's filling in for lizzie during her extended hiatus...

Posted by: Hahahaha ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:40PM

You're right. I am being condescending, you miserable twat. However, still not miz...Mikey. would Joey be better? How about the effeminate Mrs basl? You're a fucking joke. Who are you even talking to? Do something about it. Aren't you a leet haxxor? Let's see your mad skills, pissypants. Hey, maybe your daddy can help you. Ahaha. You're fucking stupid

Posted by: Dblockluzzie ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:43PM

Damnit! You figured it out! I smuggled an ipad, an ac adapter, a carton of smokes, a pill bottle of roxies, and a fifth of jack up my snatch when I got locked up. I hope you don't run my ip! It still prove conclusively I'm posting from jail. Say hi to my boyfriend for me. Tell him I forgive him and it's all good and I said, "daddy, put some paper on my books so I can get some honey buns and ramen"

Posted by: both of you are off topic ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:44PM

This is a LIZZIE thread.

How long do you all think she'll be locked up? Is she still on probation for her previous entanglements? Has she in the past received any deferred sentences which will now be in effect?

And really, while we all [robably agree she needs to be locked up, does she belong in a jail, or a mental hospital?

Posted by: Throwawaythekey ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:49PM

I say you put the whole disgusting group in a cage and have them fight it out thunder dome style."some will enter, one will leave" And take whoever wins, put them on a pedestal, give them a medal, and promptly shoot them in the head. Problem solved. No more whiny bitching posts from any of these faggots

Posted by: I get it now ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:55PM

I get it now, whenever he feels threatened he reverts to his whs lax persona.

Because WHS lax isn't afraid of anything right broner!!! he shit talks anyone, and you can't prove who he is. he could be anyone right broner! you don't need to be afraid when you're in this persona, nobody can take a 19 year old and his crew of badass motherfuckers.

A court ordered psychologist(not the one your parents pay to placate you, a real therapist) would do you wonders.

Posted by: should miz sue lizzie? ()
Date: September 24, 2016 08:57PM

She hit him over the head!

Posted by: Keepguessing ()
Date: September 24, 2016 09:00PM

You must be right. How sure are you, Mrs basl? I just have to be your boyfriend miz, right? Nothing else makes sense. Dude, you're seriously fucked in the head. Understand: I think you and your buttbuddy morenho are stupid bitches. I find your anger delicious. You keep saying funny, funny things. I laugh at you, little girl. I laugh at you

Posted by: back to lizzie.... ()
Date: September 24, 2016 09:03PM

If eesh and miz (or pseudo-eesh and pseudo-miz) can stop bickering, let's get back to LIZZIE!

What's the prognosis on her ever being able to drive again (assuming she ever did)?

Posted by: Fuckaho ()
Date: September 24, 2016 09:07PM

Man, fuck this thoty ass bitch. You don't know what will happen with her cases or even if she might catch another case when she in the belly of the beast. Those ffx pigs are petty af. They quick to beat your ass and then hit you with a charge. Hopefully, she'll be gone for a long time. One less short bus star around here

Posted by: Ilikethedictionary ()
Date: September 24, 2016 09:09PM

Prognosis? Lol. You're fucking stupid, Dr house. Who talks like that? Gtfo

Posted by: trying to raise the level ()
Date: September 24, 2016 09:22PM

trying to raise the level of the dialogue...

Date: September 24, 2016 09:56PM

Miz is posting anon with a proxy, Cary banned his sorry ass's IP many years ago. Stop with the run my IP bs.

Posted by: Yesthatsit ()
Date: September 24, 2016 10:23PM

You're right, mikey. It's me. It's been me, your boyfriend miz, this whole time. I'm posting from a proxy just so I can have some interaction with you. You were the best bottom ever. And I loved how you always swallowed. Look: my "girlfriend"(you know it was always for show. Vagina. Eww...) is locked up. Can't we give "us" another shot? I just can't quit you

Posted by: Machmanrandysavage ()
Date: September 24, 2016 10:27PM

I support this idea. OH YEAH! love is love. Won't you say yes, little mikey?

Date: September 24, 2016 10:30PM

Miz, go check on your washing machine, and your cat.

Posted by: Same sandwich ()
Date: September 24, 2016 10:36PM

Hey, Joey. Go cry to your parents

Posted by: did miz sustain brain damage? ()
Date: September 24, 2016 11:17PM

Lizzie hit him on the head! Of course, he'll forgive her and post bond when the time comes. But, I would love to have watched lizzie going at miz.

Did all this shit happen at miz's apartment? If so, I bet his landlord will throw his fat ass out on the street.

Posted by: Hypeman ()
Date: September 24, 2016 11:48PM

Another anon post for this one. Bump. Hey, look! People actually DO care about this boring shit. Quick! Let's talk about some simple basic bitch and her loser boyfriend. It makes me not have to think about how much my life sucks and what a loser I am. This whole thing is really all I have in life. Please pay attention to me

Posted by: stfu miz... ()
Date: September 24, 2016 11:50PM

I know your life fell apart when lizzie went to jail, and you're angry we're taking joy in it. Well, that's karma, bitch.

Posted by: Hi William ()
Date: September 24, 2016 11:54PM

STFU Miz. You're pathetic. Go hang yourself again.

Posted by: Senorjokester ()
Date: September 24, 2016 11:54PM

Hmm...you seem to be quite stricken with this miz dude. From what I remember (been around for a while) he was a whiny little bitch...just like you. He would post inane, pointless, retarded shit...just like you. You must really miss him. It's too bad he can't be around. You see him in everybody you talk to! That sounds like love. Wow, you're a faggot. Go be faggy somewhere else. Btw...still not miz. I do think it's funny you keep saying that, though

Date: September 25, 2016 12:12AM

Senorjokester Wrote:
> Hmm...you seem to be quite stricken with this miz
> dude. From what I remember (been around for a
> while) he was a whiny little bitch...just like
> you. He would post inane, pointless, retarded
> shit...just like you. You must really miss him.
> It's too bad he can't be around. You see him in
> everybody you talk to! That sounds like love.
> Wow, you're a faggot. Go be faggy somewhere
> else. Btw...still not miz. I do think it's funny
> you keep saying that, though

Sharon is calling. She misses her buggery.

Posted by: #lizzielivesmatta ()
Date: September 25, 2016 12:14AM

She gonna die in jail.

Posted by: lizzie surpasses two weeks! ()
Date: September 25, 2016 05:56PM

I bet she loves it in there!

Posted by: Countdown ()
Date: September 25, 2016 06:30PM

She will be out on less than 3 weeks. Enjoy the peace while she's gone.

Posted by: will they let her out? ()
Date: September 25, 2016 07:47PM

Maybe curley will go to court and tell us what happens...

Posted by: funniest shit ever ()
Date: September 25, 2016 07:57PM

NjDvh Wrote:
> lizzie the convict Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She is almost halway to matching eesh's jail
> time.
>
>
> eesh did 28 days in 2 different jails plus an
> additional 4 for before that. lizzie could be
> going away for a while here.
>
> She's approaching her 14th night as the sun begins
> to set earlier and earlier approaching October.
> While we will be enjoying cooler, shorter days,
> golden leaves and the coming Holiday festivities
> lizzie will be confined to a prison block. I
> predict she will beat eesh's record of 28 days and
> then some.
>
> It's late September and lizzie will not be heading
> back to school to get her nursing degree. eesh on
> the other hand, not in jail, is resuming classes
> for his 12th year in Henrico Community College.

> He is moving on with his life while lizzie is
> rotting away in jail as he predicted.

Posted by: Lizzie from ADC ()
Date: September 25, 2016 08:15PM

will they let her out? Wrote:
> Maybe curley will go to court and tell us what
> happens...

I see that sumbitch I'll throat punch him.

fwiw, this is all of my plan. All you loosers will see in the end. Tell Mikey I said hey. Miz, add more money on my commissary account, now!

#winning #MoLivesMatter #3hotsperday #freerent

Posted by: Mo's grand plan...... ()
Date: September 25, 2016 08:19PM

I do hop ecurley will go to the courtroom. I wonder if miz will testify against lizzie. (She did try to kill him.)

Posted by: 9GP4J ()
Date: September 25, 2016 09:36PM

Mo's grand plan...... Wrote:
> I wonder if miz will testify against lizzie. (She
> did try to kill him.)

I wonder.

The ferrets went to a good home, to dispel an ugly claim made by Basl, presumably on lizzie's behalf.

Posted by: fuck ferrets ()
Date: September 25, 2016 09:43PM

ferrets fucking SUCK. FUCK FERRETS!!! lazy douchebag half rat half raccoon motherfuckers, fuck them.

They aren't even capable of love, like hey let me hold my dear pet ferret, oh jeez it clawed me in the retina again. It's got a brain the size of a squirrel. Oh wow look it's chasing a fucking ball with a feather on top of it, what a marvel of nature. Fuck you, fuck your gay fucking ferrets.

Fuck ferrets. They're the lizzie of the animal kingdom

Posted by: Captainplanet ()
Date: September 25, 2016 09:45PM

Hey! Fuck off. Ferrets are okay. Don't compare ferrets to any of the losers in this thread

Posted by: tnN76 ()
Date: September 25, 2016 10:10PM

I'm sure lizzie is getting money from at least mizery on her commissary. That kankles guy is probably putting money on her books too. eesh would if he had any money.

Posted by: ChPEP ()
Date: September 25, 2016 10:32PM

Kris Kankles Askins, William Moreno, and eesh are all putting money on her account in hopes of getting favors when she is finally released.

Posted by: tVh67 ()
Date: September 25, 2016 11:33PM

"mikey" Wrote:
> If anyone has any doubt that this is miz posting
> anon, seach the forum for the word "mikey". One
> guy calls him that and has called him that for
> years.
>
> Don't take my word for it, type mikey into the
> search.
>
> him calling eesh mikey to be condescending goes
> back years. Literally hundreds of different posts,
> all meant to disparage and slander the guy.

vexxxed use to call him Mikey too.

Posted by: What WEASELS? ()
Date: September 26, 2016 06:35PM

Does Mo have rodents just like Megan?

Posted by: where's the pic? ()
Date: September 26, 2016 07:36PM

C'mon eesh. Post Lizzie's weasel pic!

Posted by: Day 16!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: September 26, 2016 08:33PM

lizzie should pretty well have settled into the jail routine by now.

Has she made any new friends? Does she have favorite/least favorite guards?
Is she planning revenge? Against whom? Is she in contact with eesh? miz? Kris? George Curley? The hambeast? Will her parents hire a lawyer? Is she #still winning?

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: September 26, 2016 09:20PM

Jail house burritos????

Posted by: What ferrets? ()
Date: September 26, 2016 09:22PM

Did lizzie own ferrets? She should not be allowed to have pets! She'll just kill them!

Posted by: Lizzie from ADC ()
Date: September 26, 2016 09:42PM

What ferrets? Wrote:
> Did lizzie own ferrets?

I did, but I ate them for supper. And Starban too.

Posted by: starban is still alive ()
Date: September 26, 2016 10:06PM

Starban even posted here, and got eesh thrown in jail!

Posted by: VWtKF ()
Date: September 26, 2016 10:33PM

Day 16!!!!!!!!!!!! Wrote:
> lizzie should pretty well have settled into the
> jail routine by now.
>
> Has she made any new friends? Does she have
> favorite/least favorite guards?
> Is she planning revenge? Against whom? Is she in
> contact with eesh? miz? Kris? George Curley? The
> hambeast? Will her parents hire a lawyer? Is she
> #still winning?

lizzie will have a hard time settling into her latest trip to jail. She will likely not be outside of a correctional facility for quite some time. She definitely fucked up much worse than eesh did when he posted a picture of mizery under his starban handle. End eesh endured a 28 day time out in the booty house for that.

For all the shit that lizzie talks, she really has never had to do much more than a few days at a time.

Posted by: lots of jail in lizzie's future. ()
Date: September 26, 2016 10:45PM

She'll get used to it.

Posted by: Animal Neglect ()
Date: September 27, 2016 03:55AM

So the day of moving and right before getting locked up she acquired ferrets and a dog, which she pawned off to Misery of all people to take care of?
Give her the chair.

Posted by: Eeshloses ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:13AM

Eesh loses. As usual. His dramatic foil is gone. No one to play with anymore. Better rehash the "good ole days". Well, that's it mikey boy. That was it. You peaked. That was the pinnacle of your sad, sad life. There's really only one thing to do. You know what that is. Kill yourself, you insufferable prick. I think then all these fruitcake faggots will have stopped posting. Do us all a favor, eesh. Eat a bullet. Chug some clorox. Just set up a camera so we can watch. Then you'd be immortalized forever. Plenty of attention for you, you petty little drama queen bitch. Oh, to stay on topic, fuck lizzie

Date: September 27, 2016 11:36AM

Fuck you William. You are the biggest loser of the whole shit show. The mere fact that you were actually cohabitating with Monique up until her incarceration speaks volumes.

You are a pedophile and a loser. Go try hanging yourself again, and try to get it right this time.

Posted by: Himikey ()
Date: September 27, 2016 12:14PM

Still not miz, but I'll play along, goat fucker. I don't give a shit about your ignorant crazy person posts or some random bitch that's in the clink. Your boyfriend Billy is probably on equal footing with you as far as being a neanderthal inbred insufferable easter of ass. Fuck you, mikey boy. Fuck you, kill lol yourself. You're a worthless pile of shit just like the rest of this menagerie. Stfu, you fucking donkey

Posted by: you sound like miz ()
Date: September 27, 2016 03:54PM

go make a PYBR. And try not to forget to feed the ferrets.

Posted by: Daaaayyyyyy 17!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: September 27, 2016 05:32PM

lizzie is a lifer!!!!!!

Posted by: The beat goes on ()
Date: September 27, 2016 05:53PM

eesh on
> the other hand, not in jail, is resuming classes
> for his 12th year in Henrico Community College.
>

+12

Posted by: miz has lizzie's ferrets? ()
Date: September 27, 2016 07:08PM

He should have the Hambeast over for a party!

Posted by: Lolololololol ()
Date: September 27, 2016 07:46PM

> eesh on
> > the other hand, not in jail, is resuming
> classes
> > for his 12th year in Henrico Community College.
>

What the fuck is this loser studying it takes twelve years? At community college? Hahaha. His mom and dad must be so proud. Eesh, you're fucking stupid. Dafuq you doing with your life, sister? Get it together. Maybe less ffu time, more adulting. Although, judging from his posts he's got some kind of mental retardation so maybe I should cut the little kid some slack. Nah, fuck that. Suck a dick, eesh. You fucking faggot

Posted by: question guy ()
Date: September 27, 2016 07:52PM

So can lizzie legally bond out yet? I thought that no matter how severe the crime was you had to be afforded a reasonable bail, outside of really heinous crimes.

Was she denied bond the first time so she has to wait a set number of days before she can try again?

Posted by: Mizzie Winning ()
Date: September 27, 2016 08:02PM

question guy Wrote:
> So can lizzie legally bond out yet?

Looks like she's in pretty deep doo doo again, with a revocation hearing for violating probation scheduled in Fairfax County District Court on 10/20. Offense date listed as 9/10.

Perhaps Mr. Curley can go serve as the FFx Underground Reporter again.

Posted by: The 9/10 offense ()
Date: September 27, 2016 08:12PM

Was just a speeding ticket.
The NEXT day, she went on a rampage. Apparently attacked miz (hit him over the head with a chair or something like that) and was in an armed standoff with the police.

Posted by: LVmWF ()
Date: September 27, 2016 08:38PM

Mizzie Winning Wrote:
> question guy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So can lizzie legally bond out yet?
>
> Looks like she's in pretty deep doo doo again,
> with a revocation hearing for violating probation
> scheduled in Fairfax County District Court on
> 10/20. Offense date listed as 9/10.
>
> Perhaps Mr. Curley can go serve as the FFx
> Underground Reporter again.

Yup, it's now showing up online. Just the violation of probation part. The actual violation incident is not public as it's a domestic case.

So her hearing is on 10/20. Provided she doesn't get bonded out before then she will have done 41 days in lock up. She will be on day 18 in a few short hours...
Attachments:
lizziejail1.png
lizziejail2.png

Posted by: she won't get bonded out ()
Date: September 27, 2016 08:43PM

Her parents won't bond her.
Presumably miz wouldn't bond her out, as he's the victim (but who knows with that shithead?)
Eesh doesn't have the $ to bail her out.

She's gonna beat eesh's record! And it was always her boasting point that eesh did more jail time than her.

Posted by: Againfor1000thtime ()
Date: September 27, 2016 08:53PM

No one cares, eesh. Post anon as much as you want to make it look like people care. They don't. They don't care about you, miz, or that bitch. You're all just a bunch of losers. We're wairing on you of you degenerates to off yourself/one of the others. Then people will be interested. Besides that? It's played out and boring at this point. You have something new to offer besides your generic douchery? Yeah, I didn't think so. Sane old yawn inducing bullshit. It was mildly amusing for just a moment but that moment is past. But please, continue to grasp at the only thing that has made your pathetic existence have any meaning. If you off yourself between Nov 16 and Nov 23, I win $50 on the pool. Do me a favor, will you? There's a separate pool about how you'd do it but I didn't join that one so I don't mind how you go. Just make it entertaining? At least more entertaining than your shit cum gargling posts

Posted by: many of us do care ()
Date: September 27, 2016 08:55PM

William, are you upset that lizzie's arrest (the most traumatic event in your life) is a source of public merriment?

Posted by: Yes, you PYBRobably ARE miz ()
Date: September 27, 2016 09:10PM

Are you going to bail lizzie out?

Posted by: I AM NOT MIZ!!!!!!! ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:17PM

I hate that vile woman and never want to read about her on this forum again!

Posted by: wJtFM ()
Date: September 27, 2016 10:39PM

Hopefully Miz will kill himself soon, before Lizzie gets out.

Posted by: Karmic Lizzie ()
Date: September 27, 2016 11:01PM

It's Karma, baby. Like the tattoo.

lolz

Posted by: lizzie's jailhouse tattoo ()
Date: September 28, 2016 12:05AM

what'll it say?

Posted by: it'll read, simply, 'eesh' ()
Date: September 28, 2016 02:44AM

or maybe 'miz'.

Posted by: enjoy jail ()
Date: September 28, 2016 05:48AM

The best part about this is she's not getting out of it this time. She used to get arrested, be out the next day and then she'd beat the charges, but not this time. honey. She used to brag that she was friends with the Fairfax City police chief or that she had family on the force and that's why she always made bail and got off...not anymore!

Posted by: Day 18!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: September 28, 2016 04:17PM

lizzie is a jailbird!!!!!!!

Posted by: Jailbird Mo ()
Date: September 28, 2016 04:22PM

Violation of probation is a good way to piss off a judge.

http://law.justia.com/codes/virginia/2006/toc1902000/19.2-306.html

Posted by: still #winning ()
Date: September 28, 2016 05:48PM

We're going to hear (in a couple of years) what an excellent learning experience this was...

Posted by: in the background ()
Date: September 28, 2016 05:56PM

As I sit down with my family to a nice grilled chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes dinner- I just hope she is choking on, I mean enjoying that dry ass white bread and bologna sandwich with a white milk carton to wash it down with.

Serves her right. I feel she deserves to sit in jail for awhile, with all her antics.

I think Moreno should be next up to go to jail. He could use 6 months in there to lose wait on the "ultra-shit-fast-diet", the sick motherfucker.

Eesh- eh. He did his time, now he just needs to lay off stalking people. I suggest the restaurant industry for him, maybe take some cooking classes or something, restaurants tend to be lax on the background checks.

Megan- hope she is happy with her man, but i feel for the kid when he finds all the shit posted about his mother and him as he grows up.

Posted by: Drives in Real Life ()
Date: September 28, 2016 06:06PM

Is there any chance she can get a drivers license some day or nah?

Posted by: no driving ()
Date: September 28, 2016 06:40PM

Can't get a license.
Uninsurable.
Can't afford car.
Can't afford registration.

Posted by: Say buh bye!! ()
Date: September 28, 2016 08:33PM

Jailbird Mo Wrote:
> Violation of probation is a good way to piss off a
> judge.

I'm afraid poor Ms. Wells is so well known by the courts that the judge will have her locked up for quite some time. Her being away will free up some space on the docket since Miz won't have a witness to use against Eesh.

The only question that remains is how long will it be until Miz melts down and is incarcerated or institutionalized.

Posted by: good point re: miz/eesh ()
Date: September 28, 2016 08:43PM

Maybe miz will end his anti-eesh Jihad, and start focusing on getting on with his life. I would imagine that, at this point, his enabling parents would prefer never to see lizzie again, except perhaps when she sits in court as a defendant.

The space on the court docket will be filled up with various prosecutions of lizzie.

It will be nice to go a couple of years without any more of lizzie's obsessive 'I am winning*' and 'Louise M Basl' posts.

*it WOULD be interesting to find out how lizzie spins her latest escapade as a success story

Posted by: fuck lizzie ()
Date: September 28, 2016 08:54PM

Lets all be completely honest here, she's a little slow mentally. I don't really think that's disputable at this point. You can see it in her posts, in her actions, in her life choices, she oozes stupidity at every turn.

I'd imagine she probably has an IQ of 70 or 80 at the absolute most which would classify her as an individual of borderline intellectual functioning, which is JUST enough to not be mildly mentally retarded. See below for reference.

IQ Classifications

V62.89 Borderline Intellectual Functioning IQ 71-84
317 Mild Mental Retardation IQ 50-55 to approximately 70
318.0 Moderate Retardation IQ 35-40 to 50-55
318.1 Severe Mental Retardation IQ 20-25 to 35-40
318.2 Profound Mental Retardation IQ below 20 or 25

Posted by: but clever in stupid ways ()
Date: September 28, 2016 09:09PM

She has been fortunate enough to find really dumb/otherwise fucked-up people to manipulate - think miz for instance.

ie she's good at finding other retards to either ally with or fight with.
It makes her feel brilliant....

Posted by: 18th night of ADC slumber party ()
Date: September 28, 2016 10:17PM

wonder if lizzie's roommates snore?

Posted by: Hi liztard, remember me? ()
Date: September 28, 2016 11:03PM

have fun in there!
Attachments:
louise.jpg

Pages: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 181

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.