HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Leiser v. Fell
Posted by: Scouter ()
Date: August 28, 2009 03:54PM

Cary, I saw latest postings about this Leiser v. Fell and thought I'd check it out. You will get a letter asking you to remove the postings Fell made against Leiser. I learned that the lawsuit is over. I hope you do not remove the postings. Leiser comes up first in a Google search.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Leiser v. Fell
Posted by: Scooper ()
Date: September 14, 2009 10:00AM

Fell v. Leiser -- I became very interested in this posting back in 06 when it first appeared as "Beware of this Law Firm. Decided to do some research in the various courts and this is what I found.

Fell was sued by Leiser for defamation for filing a Virginia State Bar Complaint, for filing a complaint with the county consumer protection office, for complaining to the Virginia Commonwealth Attorney's office, for writing rating on Lawyerratingz site. Was also sued for conspiracy, abuse of process, interference with business. And, also sued for posting on Fairfax Underground. From what I can tell, the total being sued for was $2.6 million!!!!!!!!! I read the complaints and could not see anything that was more than an expression of free speech and probably true statements.

This went on for years with Lesier filing something like seven lawsuits against this woman, some were filed in Virginia Beach -- guess to hide them from her. He also attempted to get her sanctioned in another action but failed. He even took this all the way to the appeals court -- but failed.
This woman complained because she saw that Leiser was suing clients, repeatedly, and thought this was wrong.
After years, the outcome was an agreement and Leiser got some chump change thrown his way to get rid of him so it looks like it is all over and this woman is free from him.

Leiser also sued a man HE named as a witness but this witness didn't go along with Leiser's plan. I found these lawsuits filed in Arlington county but it looks like there weren't served. There are three or four filed -- it was a bit confusing. I read the complaints. He was sued for complaining to the Virginia State Bar, one complaint was that Leiser tried to pay him to testify against Fell. Another was sued for postings on the Lawyerratingz site. Karen Leiser also filed a lawsuit against this guy. Karen Leiser is Phillip Leiser's wife and partner. Thomas Hennessy also sued, another Leiser partner.

Leiser also sued his past partner or employee, August McCarthy. This one was filed in Fairfax county circuit but doesn't look like it was served.

So, that is the story for those of you who wanted to know.

Posted by: bumpbumpbump ()
Date: August 16, 2017 04:54AM

bump

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 16, 2017 09:29AM

Sounds like the Jew Sue Flu.

Posted by: Oy Vey! ()
Date: August 16, 2017 12:36PM

keep bumping leiser threads

Posted by: Fill the sleaz ()
Date: August 16, 2017 02:44PM

Fucking piece of shit.

Posted by: philbump ()
Date: August 16, 2017 09:18PM

philbump

Posted by: Norman Fell ()
Date: August 17, 2017 03:37AM

bump

Posted by: <s> Leiser ()
Date: August 17, 2017 02:47PM

The molester
Attachments:
IMG_5892.JPG

Posted by: philbump ()
Date: August 17, 2017 08:34PM

All he owns goes to Karen

Posted by: Exception ()
Date: August 17, 2017 08:39PM

philbump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All he owns goes to Karen

He's got an extensive DVD and VHS collection of yaoi films that are in his name.

Posted by: and some bling.... ()
Date: August 17, 2017 08:52PM

karen gets the law firm and the house. And the apartment complex.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.