HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Go Get Them Pope On Evil Islam
Posted by: Muhammad ()
Date: September 15, 2006 07:00AM

Personnally, I am tired of people making excuses for people that follow the faith of Islam. It is not peaceful; it is not loving; it is regressive; facist; and what is most concerning the devotion to the faith is stronger than what is right or wrong or commitment to country. In essence, they will cut your throat if asked. Take your heads out of the sand!

“The emperor comes to speak about the issue of jihad, holy war,” the pope said. “He said, I quote, ‘Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14846353/#storyContinued

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go Get Them Pope On Evil Islam
Posted by: Maverick ()
Date: September 15, 2006 07:07AM

Finally a Pope with some balls

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: September 15, 2006 07:27AM

Its just that Arabic people are nuts..... Its not the religion but some of the people that fallow islam.

Posted by: uhhcya ()
Date: September 15, 2006 08:19AM

yeah, i agree. It has nothing to do with the religion itself, but how alot of islamic followers take it a step to far. you dont see the protestants and cathloics still murdering jews on a large scale..... so why cant the islamic followers that are doing horrible things to others that arent of the islamic faith get over their differences and be MATURE about things. I dont understand and i dont think i ever will. This is a war that has been going on for thousands of years and its not gonna stop anytime soon because people have kids. kids live and breathe their parents beliefs and its not going to stop unless the islamic fundamentalists become sterile. oh well.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: September 15, 2006 08:57AM

Firrat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its just that Arabic people are nuts..... Its not
> the religion but some of the people that fallow
> islam.

What about the Iranians? You aren't afraid of Ahmadinejad with a nuke?

Date: September 15, 2006 09:13AM

Iranians also follow islam. he said the arab people. people of arab decent. that includes iranians. To further my argument, i believe shia islam is predominant in iran, but i could be wrong. I do know they are of islam decent. Its not until you get into turkey where it is more european.

Date: September 15, 2006 09:32AM

Iranians are not Arabs, and it's too bad people spouting such nonsense know so little about the Middle East, its people, and its history.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: September 15, 2006 09:45AM

uhhcya is like most americans: completely ignorant of the middle east. Iranians are generally referred to as Persians. Call one of them Arab and you're picking a fight. Ahmadinejad is president because Khatami almost led a reform in their government. Now the Mullahs have the puppet president they need to challenge us.

Posted by: iceman ()
Date: September 15, 2006 10:18AM

Anybody who is not a muslim is a Kafir and Mohammad dictated that all Kafir's either be converted to islam or face death. This is in the Koran so FO to anyone who says Islam is a religion of peace.

And the pope is not wrong. Islam was built on violence. If anyone knows the history of the persian empire they will know that very well.

Fukin followers of a pedophile always braw when the truth is said about them. Its high time they put an end to people who are hijacking their religion before a new world orderis formed but this time it will be muslims instead of jews in the gas chamber.

Posted by: § ()
Date: September 15, 2006 12:20PM

Derka Derka? -§

Posted by: Castro ()
Date: September 15, 2006 12:39PM

Why are guys talking bad about islam when you know absolutely nothing about it... do some research before you feel like insulting a religion. You guys only know whats on fox 5, wich clearly shows what they want to show, try watching BBC or something that shows everything and not just a 1 sided story.

Date: September 15, 2006 01:07PM

Islam is not a bad religion. no one said it was a bad religion. all i read was that some believe that islam was not about peace and was created on violence. he did not say it was a bad religion. Alot of religions, at one point, were not peaceful - and still arent. How many religions had a crusade? many of them have had their goods and bads and have been fighting for thousands of years over stuff. it just so happens that i will agree with the statement that islam is one of the more violent religions. There are alot of peaceful islamic PEOPLE though. But look at the jews and palestine? no religion is perfect in others eyes. Again, its the not religion itself, its some of the people who follow it.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 15, 2006 01:07PM

Yeah, how dare everybody make remarks about how bad Isalm and Jihad is! LOL What are we suppose to watch next http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage ?

Posted by: iceman ()
Date: September 15, 2006 02:01PM

Castro Wrote:
> Why are guys talking bad about islam when you know
> absolutely nothing about it... do some research
> before you feel like insulting a religion. You
> guys only know whats on fox 5, wich clearly shows
> what they want to show, try watching BBC or
> something that shows everything and not just a 1
> sided story.

Castro, since you are so knowledgable about islam can you tell me when Mohammad was born and what islam was based on or why was mohammad trying to fuck his 14 yr old cousin. Come on dude. Dont shy away from history. Every religion has/had its fault but why do islam always have to portry as the injured party and the aggresor. Remember "Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims". Wanna counter that???

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 15, 2006 02:18PM

OOOOOOOOOFF TOOOOOOOOOOOPPIIIIIIIC!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: September 15, 2006 02:21PM

Off topic agenda poster,

I have no problem with you as long as you keep it to off-topic. You've always been good about it before, why differ with this post? This is your warning.

Date: September 15, 2006 02:27PM

§ Wrote:
> Derka Derka? -§

Derka Jihad Jihad

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: September 15, 2006 04:24PM

Here we go again with the "scary Muslim" talk. Last time I looked it was a radical group of assholes who have exploited Islam, not an entire religion that we have to fear. You could condemn ANY religion based on the acts of a few of its followers. It doesn't mean you SHOULD do it.

Date: September 15, 2006 08:49PM

Fairfax MF-er Wrote:
> You could condemn
> ANY religion based on the acts of a few of its
> followers. It doesn't mean you SHOULD do it.

i am wondering how prevalent radical islam really is. it seems like it's more than just a few people.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: September 15, 2006 08:56PM

When the towelheads blow up a building or airplane I dont hear anyone from islam faith saying they are sorry. In fact just after the cowardly attack on the world trade centers they were celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. The cops had to form a barricade to protect their "rights". Seems some real Americans were a little upset and were trying to get some payback.

I am tired of everyone saying they are sorry for only saying what we all already know about islam.

Date: September 15, 2006 09:53PM

wow iceman, ur real smart. Ur talking about mohammed(pbuh) marrying young girls when clearly this was about a thousand years ago. Do u think people back then have the same mindset as they do today. Girls back then, Christian girls mind you, used to get married at around the same age. And marriges between cousins are happening right now in AMERICA. and as for terrorists, home-grown terrorist, Timothy McVeigh.

Posted by: Jimbo ()
Date: September 15, 2006 10:39PM

I look forward too & celebrate the slaughter of every Muslim Israeli's forces kill!
Islam is a bullshit religion.Mohammad your asshole "prophet" is a fucking fag & sucks cuck. Death to Islam ,the 7-up of religion.

Mecca is located at the Asshole of hell !
Throw all Muslims out of the country.Let them go back to their caves.

Date: September 15, 2006 10:41PM

Castro Wrote:
> and as for terrorists, home-grown
> terrorist, Timothy McVeigh.

Timothy McVeigh was less terrorist and more just mentally unbalanced. he was paranoid and thought the government was after him or something.

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: September 15, 2006 11:06PM

The govt IS after me.

Date: September 16, 2006 01:46AM

mad max, JD Wrote:
> The govt IS after me.

no, not you, just your taxes.

Date: September 16, 2006 10:16AM

jimbo, if were to ever say that shyt to me in my face....... wow it would definetly be a wrap for u.

Date: September 16, 2006 10:20AM

iceman wrote>>>>>
Anybody who is not a muslim is a Kafir and Mohammad dictated that all Kafir's either be converted to islam or face death. This is in the Koran so FO to anyone who says Islam is a religion of peace.

oh, and btw iceman, thats really not in the quran.

Date: September 16, 2006 02:39PM

cant we all just be friends?

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 16, 2006 05:10PM

Gravis Wrote:
> cant we all just be friends?

I'm assuming that you are being sarcastic, but I'm not... this thread makes me sad. I can't understand why so many of you believe that the actions of the extremists reflect the beliefs of the entire Muslim population. There is some pretty terrible stuff in the bible (and the history of Christianity) - does that mean I should hate all Christians? Sorry, but I won't judge someone by their religion just as I hope that others won't judge me for being agnostic. Call me naive or unrealistic, but I prefer my version of the world. It is a much nicer place to be.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: September 16, 2006 09:21PM

I would have to assume that if Islam was really a religion of violence that Detroit would have been burned to the ground years ago. I guess it would also make Muhammed Ali, Dave Chapelle and Kareem Abdul Jabbar terrorists.

Date: September 16, 2006 09:33PM

I remember what a guy told me who had fought in North Africa in WW2. He said the one thing Americans and Germans agreed on was their hatred for the arabs. The arabs would kill the injured soldiers on both sides and steal everything from them. They would play both sides and couldnt be trusted.
As far as I can see not much has changed today.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 16, 2006 11:05PM

North Africa in WW2. He said the one thing Americans and Germans agreed on was

Of course, agreeing with the Germans during WWII is excellent foundation for any argument concerning race relations, LOL.

Wake Up It's In Our Back Door ...
Posted by: Abdul "Death To The Non-Believer" ()
Date: September 17, 2006 06:52AM

Cary and Gravis think it is off topic; THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS LOCATED IN THE ROUTE 7 AREA OF FALLS CHURCH (FAIRFAX COUNTY).

Islam is the religion of peace for followers, BUT PUNISHMENT FOR ALL OTHERS.

Paul Sperry lives in this area and wrote a recent book about these evil people and yes they are evil. Go into his WEB SITE: http://www.sperryfiles.com/

THE WAHHABI CORRIDOR

WAMY: U.S. offices of the Saudi-based World Assembly of Muslim Youth, formerly run by Abdullah bin Laden, nephew of America's Enemy No. 1. Tucked back in the corner of the Skyline Court Professional Park at 5134 Leesburg Pike, Alexandria, Va., WAMY was recently raided by U.S. authorities. Though the Saudi-controlled enterprise -- which teaches teen-aged Muslim boys to sacrifice their lives in jihad against the infidels -- is still under federal investigation, the administration has been reluctant to freeze its assets and designate it as a terrorist entity, a move that would upset the powerful and well-connected head of the Saudi Embassy. The sensitive case is under court seal.

MAS: Around the corner from WAMY in the same non-descript office park is the unmarked national headquarters of the Muslim American Society, which investigators say is the U.S. front for the Muslim Brotherhood, an Egypt-based secret Islamic society that gave rise to Hamas, Islamic Jihad and al-Qaida. Its address is 3606 Forest Drive. Next door to MAS at 3602 Forest is the office for convicted terror conspirator Abdurahman Alamoudi's American Muslim Foundation. It too has no sign out front. Also in the same Skyline office park is the office of the Grand Mufti of the greater Washington area, Mohammed al-Hanooti, who currently leads Friday prayers at the Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center a couple of miles north on Route 7, a large Saudi-controlled Wahhabi mosque that gave aid and comfort to some of the 9/11 hijackers. Hanooti is an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and an alleged major Hamas fund-raiser ... It is one big happy Islamist family at Skyline office park.

AL-JAZEERA: This restaurant, which shares the name of Osama bin Laden's favorite TV station, is one of many Middle Eastern bistros located in the all-Muslim shopping plaza called Build America in the Baileys Crossroads area of Northern Virginia, not far from the Pentagon and the apartment where the hijackers stayed. It too is off Route 7 (Leesburg Pike), the Wahhabi corridor. The area has the second-highest concentration of people of Arab descent in America.

GOAT MEAT: Halal butchers deliver Muslim-permitted goat meat to one of several halal butcher shops and restaurants in the same Baileys Crossroads shopping plaza, which includes the Prince Cafe, an internet and hookah bar patronized by suspected Saudi confederates of the hijackers.

SKYLINE TOWERS: Luxury high-rise apartments, off Route 7 on the Alexandria-Falls Church border, is home to a large number of Saudi and Yemeni diplomats who work at their countries' embassies in nearby Washington. Non-Muslim residents say the mostly Muslim tenants there cheered the 9/11 attacks. It is also rumored that some of the hijackers stayed there. A leasing agents confirmed only that the FBI questioned tenants after the attacks.

FAKE ADDRESS: The hijackers used the address of this apartment building -- at 5913 Leesburg Pike in Falls Church -- to obtain IDs. They never actually lived at the apartments, which are occupied mostly by Hispanic immigrants.

NEPHEW'S HOUSE: Osama bin Laden's nephew, Abdullah, lived at this contemporary, half-million-dollar home at 3411 Silver Maple Place in Falls Church, Va. He ran WAMY's nearby offices before hightailing it back to Saudi Arabia after 9/11. Abdullah bin Laden has been the subject of FBI counterterrorism investigations. The homeowners association for his Walnut Hill subdivision filed a lien against his property for unpaid dues, property records show.

DAR AL-HIJRAH: The notorious 9/11 mosque is also located off Route 7 at 3159 Row St., hidden behind rows of tall evergreens. Its founders chiseled a rather boorish invitation to non-Muslims into the front wall of its building. Borrowed from the Quran, it reads: "IN THE NAME OF GOD: Say: O people of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not from among ourselves Lords and patrons other than Allah. If then they turn back say: Bear witness that we at least are Muslims bowing to Allah's will." The "people of the Book" are Jews and Christians. In other words, come to your senses, kaffirs, and convert to Islam. After 9/11, Dar al-Hijrah tried to strike up an interfaith dialogue with area churches. The neighboring Church of Christ, for one, was willing to participate -- that is, until the mosque wanted its pastor and flock to accept Islam. The church, along with a neighboring church, nonetheless have agreed to allow the growing mosque to use their parking lots during Friday prayer services, which draws some 3,000 Muslims from around the Washington area. But for their generosity, the 9/11 mosque would be out of business.

DAR AL-ARQAM: This non-descript building at 360 S. Washington Street in Falls Church, Va. -- just off Route 7 -- houses a number of tenants on the radar screen of counterterrorism investigators. Upstairs on the third floor are the offices of the Saudi-based Muslim World League and its spin-off the International Islamic Relief Organization, two suspected al-Qaida fronts. Downstairs on the first floor are a travel agency that booked hajj trips to Saudi Arabia led by the 9/11 imam at Dar al-Hijrah, Sheikh Anwar N. Aulaqi, and the hardcore little mosque Dar al-Arqam, led by cleric Ali al-Timimi, who praised the space shuttle Columbia as a "good omen" for Islam and encouraged several local Muslim men to carry out violent jihad against Americans and Indians abroad. Timimi had been indicted for inciting terrorism. Authorities have raided the building twice, but its suspicious tenants are still in business, still attracting local Muslim visitors.

HALALCO: This Muslim supermarket and bookstore is located right across S. Washington street from the 360 building. Its proprietor is said to hold the key to the Dar al-Arqam mosque and companion think tank, the Center for Islamic Information and Education.

SAFEHOUSE: This is the Vienna, Va., house where 9/11 hijacker Waleed M. Alshehri and possibly another hijacker lived before the attacks. Located at 502 Orrin St., it's just off Route 7 as well. Neighbors had complained to both the local police and the FBI about all the suspicious-looking Middle Eastern men staying at the flat, but authorities did nothing.

SAFA GROUP: Federal investigators say some 40 active Muslim charities and businesses operate out of this same office building at 555 Grove St. in Herndon, Va. -- just off Route 7, the Wahhabi corridor. Many are suspected of being fronts for terrorist operations. All are tied to Saudi backers. The building originally served as the U.S. offices of the Muslim World League, the Saudi group that was raided in Falls Church.

IIIT: This equally non-descript office building at 500 Grove St. in Herndon is located directly across the street from the Safa group conglomerate. One of its tenants is the International Institute of Islamic Thought, a think tank which espouses Wahhabi dogma and has allegedly funneled money to terrorist groups. After 9/11, its offices were raided by federal agents along with the offices of its counterparts across the street. All have interlocking boards of directors. On the first floor of the building is a small Middle Eastern grocery serving halal goat meat. On the opposite end of the building is a Muslim thrift shop.

GSISS: A sister think tank to IIIT called the Graduate School of Islamic and Social Sciences -- which has endorsed and trained Muslim chaplains for the Pentagon and Federal Bureau of Prisons -- also is still operating, despite being raided by the feds. Its offices -- at 750-A Miller Dr. in Leesburg, Va. -- are even more secluded. They are located in a generic-looking office park near the end of a small airport runway in the middle of horse country in neighboring Loudoun County. They too are near Route 7, which turns from Leesburg Pike into Harry Byrd Highway at the Loudoun County-Fairfax County line. And it's the last stop on the Wahhabi corridor running along the edge of the nation's capital, right in the president's backyard.

CAIR HQ: This red-brick building is the national headquarters of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the powerful PR machine for militant Islam. The deed to the building, located practically in the shadow of the U.S. Capitol at 453 New Jersey Ave., is held by the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates, one of only three nations in the world to formally recognize the Taliban, and a transit point for 9/11 funding. Two of the hijackers were Emirates.

INSIDE THE BOOK
IN THE MEDIA
PRAISE FOR INFILTRATION
CONTENTS
KEY REVELATIONS
CAST OF CHARACTERS
SUPPORTING GOV'T DOCUMENTS
9/11 IMAM DOSSIER
WAHHABI CORRIDOR
HOT QUOTES
EXCERPTS
GLOSSARY
BUY @ AMAZON

Email for media inquiries
COPYRIGHT © 2005 BY PA

Date: September 17, 2006 02:56PM

A religion of peace as long as you are muslim. For the rest, called non-believers, you have two choices convert to islam or die.

Posted by: Jimbo ()
Date: September 18, 2006 02:11AM

Hey castro, if you want to meet up you muslim terrist fuck,let me know!

Date: September 18, 2006 04:45AM

Jimbo Wrote:
> Hey castro, if you want to meet up you muslim
> terrist fuck,let me know!

yeah, i know what you mean. i fucking hate terrists. grr... fucking stupid dirty hippie treehuggers...

Date: September 18, 2006 07:45AM

The reactions in the muslim world are entertaining. Someone prints cartoons painting muslims as a violent people, and protests and violence are the answer. The Pope quotes some text about muslims being violent. They protest that he is incorrect, and then firebomb three churches in palestine (none of them were Catholic churches, the dumbasses) and kill a nun in Somalia. Proved them right again!

As an aside, people should take this online test... it is long but it is pretty cool. I came out as a dead-center Centrist.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1391298482069756899

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2006 07:46AM by pgens.

Date: September 18, 2006 10:58AM

pgens Wrote:
> As an aside, people should take this online
> test... it is long but it is pretty cool. I came
> out as a dead-center Centrist.

i dont like that test, it said i was a Terrorist.

Date: September 18, 2006 11:19AM

i dont like that test, it said i was a Terrorist.

I took the test and after I was done it just showed me a picture of that cat saying "That's Racist!".

Date: September 18, 2006 11:45AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> I took the test and after I was done it just
> showed me a picture of that cat saying "That's
> Racist!".

lol!

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 18, 2006 01:14PM

That quiz was way too long. My results...

Third Way Liberal
You scored 71% Personal Liberty and 36% Economic Liberty!

Date: September 18, 2006 01:18PM

How dare the pope say islam is a religion of violence, just for that they will burn churches and kill people to prove he is wrong.

Date: September 18, 2006 01:49PM

Yeah, it was pretty lengthy, but still sorta neat. Thanks for posting that pgens.

I got ranked as a "Paleo-Liberal". 68 personal / 47 economic

Genevieve Wrote:
> That quiz was way too long. My results...
>
> Third Way Liberal
> You scored 71% Personal Liberty and 36% Economic
> Liberty!

Date: September 18, 2006 02:33PM

Left Libertarian, 83% personal, 60 % economic

Date: September 18, 2006 03:06PM

Something weird to think about is stupid Nostradamus predictions. I think the current thinking is that he predicted two popes after JPII but that they wouldn't be around long. Ratzinger is young-ish for a Pope so the muslims getting to him would put his term to a premature end. I'm nervous for the vatican... I could be wrong but I doubt its security is anything near what it would need to be to intercept car bombs, suicide bombers, and the like.

Date: September 18, 2006 03:13PM

Those Swiss guards can handle their shit as well as any other protection detail. They're not all goofy outfits and big axes.

Date: September 18, 2006 03:17PM

I guess I'm talking more about metal detectors, cement barricades to keep vehicles away from buildings, etc. In other words the infrastructure that has to be in place to defend against this kind of stuff.

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: September 19, 2006 02:51AM

The chicks have to wear burkas because Islam fears that if they don't the dudes won't be able to control themselves and go on a rapefest. Real sophisticated group - can't control their hardons, like a dog that humps the couch... 'Nuff said.

Oh, and I'm a Centrist - 57%, 43%

Derka derka...

Date: September 19, 2006 12:04PM

burpgun Wrote:
> The chicks have to wear burkas because Islam fears
> that if they don't the dudes won't be able to
> control themselves and go on a rapefest.

yes, this is just one of things that i find to be COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS. it would seem that everyone in the world can control themselves... except muslims. wtf?!

Date: September 20, 2006 07:44AM

The women wear burkas because they are so damn ugly. i saw one on tv the other day yelling about the pope. You could see through the face part of the burka and it wasnt pretty. Kinf of a like a female popeye the sailor.

No wonder the muslims are pissed, ugly women, hot sandy land, camels for pets and nothing to fall back on but a bunch of oil.

Bet you would be pissed too if you had to live like that.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 20, 2006 08:04PM

I love how freedom of expression is ignored. Come on! Every little slight and insult to islam DEMANDS an immnediate apology! NOW! Gimme a break! You think the pope issues a violent order everytime he sees Jesus made fun of? Like the pope would GO OFF if he saw a Tshirt that says "what WOULDNT jesus do" like I did in Ocean city this past summer? Grow a thicker skin muslums! Quit believing everything your imans tell you! The Jews are NOT responsible for you being Dirt POOR, uneducated and helpless! The regimes that you toil under their YOKES are!

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 20, 2006 09:20PM

well yeah the great irony, as someone pointed out, is that some muslims are killing christians because they disagree with their religion being characterized as inherently violent.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2006 01:36AM by RESton Peace.

Date: September 21, 2006 01:35AM

here's a fun fact: in afghanistan the afghan government will have you executed you for converting from islam. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Afghanistan#Religious_Freedom

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2006 01:45AM by Gravis.

Posted by: castro's momma (mohammad's BITCH) ()
Date: September 21, 2006 08:47PM

I'm stockpiling ammo for my aR-15 & glock. Sooner or later Muslim fuckers will start that shit over here.It will give us a excuse to get rid of them once and for all.Get ready for wack a rag! Just like the wack a mole game at Chuck cheese that my kid loves,only with bullets.

Disclaimer for offend Muslims: FUCK YOU! mohammad is a fag that fucked his father & your "god" is a whore's bastard.Porky PIG is a god compared to your "god", so go have some bacon.By the way that beef barbecue you had the other day,it was pork if I waited on your Muslim ass.Dead to Islam the religion of PIGS & baby killers.

ISLAM = pig shit

Date: September 22, 2006 02:10PM

castro's momma , go to the gun show at dulles the next time they are there. Ammo is cheap esp if you buy it in bulk. warning dont buy the crap made in China it will screw up the barrel of the gun.

Date: September 22, 2006 11:52PM

The worst thing about that loser's post is that he evidently has a kid sentenced to reflect his hateful ignorance...

Date: September 23, 2006 12:02AM

The worst thing about that loser's post is that he evidently has a kid sentenced to reflect his hateful ignorance...

Good point. It's like natural selection in reverse.

Date: September 23, 2006 03:30AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> The worst thing about that loser's post is that he
> evidently has a kid sentenced to reflect his
> hateful ignorance...
>
> Good point. It's like natural selection in
> reverse.

actually, this is part of natural selection. natural selection in reverse is when you save those would be doomed otherwise (ie: welfare). the whole "survival of the fittest" does not actually mean it's the strongest or smartest, just a common trait among those who survive and/or thrive. unfortunately ignorance is much like a weed (weeds are actually the fittest plants in nature), nobody wants it but you have to be proactive to kill it.

Date: September 23, 2006 05:54AM

I didn't say or mean "survival of the fittest". Natural selection implies that favorable traits will ultimately prevail over unfavorable traits as a species evolves. I really don't feel like nitpicking about the whole subject Gravis, I am too busy trying to think of a "good racist joke" for the Rhodes Scholar who started that stupid thread this morning.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 23, 2006 06:29AM

Hey, Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar, and I can assure you he knows LOTS of racist jokes.

Date: September 23, 2006 11:34AM

G: Your post makes me realize that you sir are a weed among men.

RP: FYI - Clinton won a Rhodes scholarship but did not complete it, never obtaining the degree from Oxford. Just one more thing he was full of shit about...

Date: September 23, 2006 11:39AM

And you know what's kinda heavy? Kris Kristofferson is a Rhodes Scholar - a legitimate one...

Date: September 23, 2006 11:50AM

Kris Kristofferson is a Rhodes Scholar

I always thought the song "Sunday Morning Coming Down" was the work of a genius, I guess I was right.

Date: September 23, 2006 02:42PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> I didn't say or mean "survival of the fittest".
> Natural selection implies that favorable traits
> will ultimately prevail over unfavorable traits as
> a species evolves.

they are one in the same. natural selection allows those with traits that adapt the best to survive. natural selection = survival of the fittest. perhaps im nitpicking but it is so that you will know in the future lest you be ignorant. however, your ignorance would be poetic. say what you mean instead of assuming other's can read your mind. otherwise... feel free to die immediately.

Date: September 24, 2006 09:43AM

YA RLY

GRAVIS.jpg

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2006 04:05PM by TheMeeper.

Date: September 24, 2006 12:59PM

I win. :)

Edited 13 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2006 11:55AM by Gravis.

Date: September 24, 2006 02:12PM

hahaha, that's great

Date: September 24, 2006 02:37PM

indeed, it is. :)

Date: September 26, 2006 11:09AM

Jimbo says>>>> Hey castro, if you want to meet up you muslim terrist fuck,let me know!
ay you blasted bastard, watch who ur fuckin talkin to unless u tryna get shot in this biatch u fuckin redneck,(get'em!) fat mcdonalds eatin ass,(get'em!), small penis fucker(get'em!), conservitive pussy bastard(get'em!), ol country listenin homo(get'em!)racist fuck.

Date: September 26, 2006 12:40PM

(get'em!)

wtf are you saying exactly?

Date: September 26, 2006 12:53PM

You know it's idiots like those two (Castro and Jimbo) who are responsible for all the hate. They're fucking identical mirror images of each other. If they had been substituted at birth we wouldn't know the difference - their conflict would still exist, but the names would be switched. Whatever happened to Margaret Sanger and eugenics? Oh right, Hitler perverted it and fucked it all up...

Posted by: Hail to the Chief ()
Date: September 11, 2010 02:50PM

Bump

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.