HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So, eesh is still regarded with affection on this forum, while miz and mo continue to be the objects of derision?
Posted by: nobody respects miz/mo. No one. ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:50PM

That result is NOT, in fact, what they'd had in mind.
I see that even the hambeast just had to chime in today, as though she will ever be treated gently here...
I foresee future drama...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So, eesh is still regarded with affection on this forum, while miz and mo continue to be the objects of derision?
Posted by: Loozing ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:53PM

No one cares about the site dude. Eesh is now a convict. That's what matters :)

We can post tit for tat threads all day and night. The only one with 5 protective orders, 2 convictions of violation of protective order and three lawsuits, 28 days in jail and tons of mugshots is Michael Basl.

That's real life, reality. This is just the internet, lol

Re: So, eesh is still regarded with affection on this forum, while miz and mo continue to be the objects of derision?
Posted by: VwKnC ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:54PM

It is very easy to understand why people for the most part like eesh but loath Miz, Liz and hambeast. Eesh was a bully and a nuisance at most but Miz and Liz crossed very clear moral lines. Miz is a self professed pedophile. No one likes pedophiles. Liz is two faced and has stabbed literally every ffxu personality in the back. Megan is just a whiny bitch.

Posted by: w79PL ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:55PM

nobody respects miz/mo. No one. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That result is NOT, in fact, what they'd had in
> mind.
> I see that even the hambeast just had to chime in
> today, as though she will ever be treated gently
> here...
> I foresee future drama...

Yep. As big of a loser eesh is, the rest of the sociopathic nothingburgers still out nothingburger him.

lmao!

Posted by: Re-al-ity ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:56PM

You clearly have that eesh malfunction that you can't separate real life from the internet. I'd rather be trashed online than have any of the things he has going on in his real life. So be it. Don't respect me. I'm not going to go get myself arrested or sued over it, lol because it's just the fucking internet! You don't matter, the court matters and the court ruled in our favor today and that is the reality.

Posted by: real life? reality? ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:56PM

Loozing Wrote:

>
> That's real life, reality. This is just the
> internet, lol

The following are real:

Hambeast killed her boyfriend
Miz stabbed his father
Lizzie was strangled by her father.

No wonder they sought escape in FU.

Posted by: Real talk.. ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:57PM

VwKnC Wrote:
> Liz is two faced and has stabbed
> literally every ffxu personality in the back.

No, I stabbed them in the front.

Posted by: Not real ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:58PM

real life? reality? Wrote:

> Lizzie was strangled by her father.

My step father didn't actually strangle me, lol otherwise he would have been charged with that.

Posted by: LM4VC ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:58PM

Re-al-ity Wrote:
> You clearly have that eesh malfunction that you
> can't separate real life from the internet. I'd
> rather be trashed online than have any of the
> things he has going on in his real life. So be it.
> Don't respect me. I'm not going to go get myself
> arrested or sued over it, lol because it's just
> the fucking internet! You don't matter, the court
> matters and the court ruled in our favor today and
> that is the reality.

Miz is always one false move from having real life problems. One move from committing a crime & getting his ass kicked.

Posted by: Calvin Klein ()
Date: August 26, 2016 08:59PM

Re-al-ity Wrote:
> You clearly have that eesh malfunction that you
> can't separate real life from the internet. I'd
> rather be trashed online than have any of the
> things he has going on in his real life. So be it.
> Don't respect me. I'm not going to go get myself
> arrested or sued over it, lol because it's just
> the fucking internet! You don't matter, the court
> matters and the court ruled in our favor today and
> that is the reality.

The Re-al-ity is that you've wasted your life over him and this shit for years.

nd.248.jpg

#winning@losing

Posted by: gjtjttl;g;g; ()
Date: August 26, 2016 09:00PM

LM4VC Wrote:
> Re-al-ity Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You clearly have that eesh malfunction that you
> > can't separate real life from the internet.
> I'd
> > rather be trashed online than have any of the
> > things he has going on in his real life. So be
> it.
> > Don't respect me. I'm not going to go get
> myself
> > arrested or sued over it, lol because it's just
> > the fucking internet! You don't matter, the
> court
> > matters and the court ruled in our favor today
> and
> > that is the reality.
>
>
> Miz is always one false move from having real life
> problems. One move from committing a crime &
> getting his ass kicked.

He's less than one false move away.

file.php?40,file=235916,filename=william

Posted by: Nah ()
Date: August 26, 2016 09:04PM

I haven't wasted anything. I've been living my life all along. I don't have to drive 300 miles a day for court in 3 jurisdictions, I've never spent a dime on anything court related, I'm not being sued and I didn't need to be bailed out of jail two times in a month. I am working, bought a car, moved out, and am not in any legal trouble. I got what I wanted. I'm satisfied.

Mostly because no one seems to be talking about that whole OTHER thing so you keep on thinking this is nothing lol I really don't care. I told you, once he's convicted, I'm gone.

George is my new project and I don't need to trash him online. He's going to get the exact same treatment he gave others today and was caught for.

Posted by: predictable turn of events ()
Date: August 26, 2016 09:07PM

VwKnC Wrote:
> Liz is two faced and has stabbed
> literally every ffxu personality in the back.
> Megan is just a whiny bitch.

Only a fool is surprised by the subsequent progression of events after he hands someone a well-sharpened knife and then turns his unguarded back.

Posted by: liar liar ()
Date: August 26, 2016 09:09PM

Nah Wrote:
> I told
> you, once he's convicted, I'm gone.

Then fucking leave already, bitch.

I mean Liar Bitch

Posted by: Adios ()
Date: August 26, 2016 09:10PM

OK bye

Posted by: ' ()
Date: August 26, 2016 09:11PM

Attachments:
2016-07-28 05.39.13.jpg

Posted by: #thebiggestloser ()
Date: August 26, 2016 09:15PM

Adios Wrote:
> OK bye

You can't.

Posted by: Misdirection ()
Date: August 26, 2016 09:20PM

Mo keeps posting stuff and it's simply misdirection and gas lighting. Typical sociopath tactics. You are a mental infant if you fall for it (Miz take note). Basl does as well but at least he's entertaining. Mo should have gone into politics. She's clearly a loser.

Sociopaths want one thing--attention. It is their crack. I am providing it simply here and now. Don't respond and you starve them out. If the Moran-os had a grasp of psychology they'd let dead dogs lay. But they assume that somehow with the right words and actions justice will be served. Silly rabbits...tricks are for kids.

Posted by: friends of eesh ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:35PM

nobody respects miz/mo. No one. Wrote:
> That result is NOT, in fact, what they'd had in
> mind.
> I see that even the hambeast just had to chime in
> today, as though she will ever be treated gently
> here...
> I foresee future drama...

exactly. most of us love eesh and wish the others would get a life. or just leave.

Posted by: real driver ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:37PM

you shouldn't pretend you can drive if you really can't. it is disrespectful to us who proudly really do drive.

Posted by: friends of eesh, indeed ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:40PM

I hope that neither mo, miz, nor the hambeast ever seek employment in sales or politics. All the crap eesh did to them, and eesh is STILL viewed more favorably.

And you know what, five years from now, eesh wil be leading a normal, fulfilling life, while those three, IF still alive, will still be living personifications of three train wrecks.

Posted by: 3% of the sentence ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:42PM

People convicted of spitting on the street have gotten more jail time than Eesh has to serve.

The only winners are the Lawyers the Moronos paid.

Posted by: 4F4Dd ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:45PM

Eesh spent more time in jail than lizzie did for punching a cop and bomb threat

Posted by: 4F4Dd ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:46PM

4F4Dd
Attachments:
proorder2-1.jpg

Posted by: Deal of a Lifetime ()
Date: August 26, 2016 10:46PM

The Moronos got the deal of a lifetime! They blew their retirement savings and any inheritance the retard and his siblings may have received but they did get Eesh locked up for maybe 5 days. Winning, not! Lol

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.