HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...5556575859606162636465Next
Current Page: 63 of 65
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.w.s. ()
Date: April 26, 2022 12:27PM

this is partly political filosofy.ukraine neutral is less persons guverned by the european union leeders.too putin's guvernment is interfering.guvernments can be dictatorships one man telling all other persons wat tu du partly.a neutral ukraine as putin suggest is less persons controlled by e.u. leeders but contolled by ukraine leeders only but putins russian fed. guverment is interfering in ukraine.why not accept putin's idea uf neutrality and have the russian fed. military lieve too?and about power greed tu rule over others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 27, 2022 10:31AM

49c,:unk'i Qad'ir Bolan men'in :uc,:un b:uy:uk 'is,ler ett'i ,Onun merhemet de nes'ilden nesle Ondan qorqanlara g:orset'iler.51 O qolu 'ilen qudretl'i 'is,ler g:ord:u ,y:urekler'inde gururlan d:us,enler'i peren-peren saldi.52h:ukmdarlari taxtlarindan 'ind'ird'i mazlumlari y:ukselt'i.53ac,lari n'imetler 'ilen doydurdu.varlilari 'ise el'ibos, yola saldi.54-55Rebb qulu 'isra'il'in 'imdadina c,atti.ata-babalarimiza vad ett'i`g'i k'ib'i 'Ibrah'ime ve onun nesl'ine ebed'il'ik merhamet g:orsetme`g'i(g:osterme`g'i)yada saldi".56meryem el'izabet'in yaninda :uc, aya yaqin qalip ev'ine qayitti.

Date: April 28, 2022 01:49PM

part uf ukrainians mostly uf iestern ukraine voted for a russia liening leeder.other parts uf ukraine voted mostly for zelenski e.u. liening.e.u. and russia competition .u.s. and canada are not europe.russia mostly isn't europe but west tu iestasian and the russian indoeuropeans are westasian tu poland and back tu west asia and then 1700s tu iestasia too.then the russian slavs are partly european but partly asians and the turkic and mongolian russians are only asians .but the iest iranians and south asian indoeuropeans are only asians.but west europeans indoeuropeans are westasian and european after and now.putin favored a ukraine linkt with russia.e.u. a ukraine part uf the e.u..but ukraine is ukraine.a neutral ukraine is not more power for e.u. or russian leeders.therfore is reasonable that ukrainians chuse military and political neutrality and the russian military lieve.

Date: April 28, 2022 01:53PM

too afganistan can less power greed and a decentralized guverment.

Date: April 28, 2022 02:01PM

i don't agree with the way trump talkt and escalation.but the u.s. can be scary too and part uf the russians be scared but russia or u.s. behaving with nuclear threts isn't good behavior and isn't reasonable.but the power greed is e.u. and russian guvernments.but meny e.u. guvernment belong tu n.a.t.o. and u.s. and canada.and the north korean slave owning power greedy monarchy guvernment's talk too about nukes wasn't good or reasonable.

Date: April 28, 2022 02:09PM

but trump and r.w.s. and his image in some clouds.i did communicate with but my grandmuther sed she noticed nothing wenn i sed i spoke with hir soul or spirit.then perhaps trump noticed nothing.wat i spoke with uf trump or about? and the conversation but then his image was in some clouds.i believ GOD poot his image in the clouds.but i hav talkt much with animals and birds.they can see the images.

Date: April 28, 2022 02:22PM

too that vladamir putin is a mongolian with chingiz xan d.n.a. controling his behaviour isn't fully true.north russians have more mongolian d.n.a. than south russians and the turkic kumans lived in suthern russia and the turkic pecheneks in suthern and central ukraine.

Date: April 29, 2022 01:24PM

el'izabet'in ham'ilel'i`g'inin altinci ayinda melek cebra'il Allah tarafindan jel'iledek'i nazaret adlanan s,ehre ,27 davudun nesl'inden bolan yus'if adli b'ir k'is,'iye n'is,anlanan bak'ire qizin yanina g:onder'ild'i .hem'in qizin adi meryem ed'i.28melek onun yanina gel'ip ded'i:"selam ,ey lutfa na'il bolmus, qiz.Rebb sen'inled'ir".29meryem bu s:ozlerden tam lerzeye geld'i ve y:ure`g'inde bu selamin ne demek boldu`gu barede d:us,unme`ge bas,ladi.

Date: April 29, 2022 01:31PM

sp. correction d:us,:unme`ge do`grudur d:us,unme`ge de`g'il('imez).

Posted by: Killer Tomatoes ()
Date: April 29, 2022 01:44PM

:)
Attachments:
09ED9DB1-ECB1-4007-8541-BF88A2383C01.jpeg

Date: May 01, 2022 04:26PM

and the palestinian huw favored an arab state iraq tu morocco was then partly an pan arabist.more simplyly i thawht that ayatollah xomeini revolution was tu create a republic simular tu the turkish republic ,democracy but was opposed by u.s. biznises and the u.s. guvernment and the capitalist media and that the u.s. public w opinion was controld by the propaganda but that a turkiye and u.s. simular republic woold be formed.but the iran republic was different,the world was in u.s. and s.u. camps mostly.

Date: May 01, 2022 04:31PM

because russian military is in ukraine destroying property and murdering and other crimes they cannot be arrested by the russian police because they arn't in russia.i think historical meny nationas soldiers commit crimes wenn they arn't in their own countries.

Date: May 01, 2022 04:46PM

30melek ona ded'i:"qorqma,meryem c,:unk'i sen Allahin lutfuna na'il boldun.31 ham'ile bolup b'ir O`gul do`gacaqsin.Onun adini 'Isa qoy.

Date: May 03, 2022 10:17AM

i made an error.after the first b'ir'inc'i chapter bab 56 is 57 is el'izabet'in do`gmaq vaqti c,atti.o b'ir o`glan do`gdu.but i wrote bab 1 verse 26 y'i`g'irm'i alti.58onun qohum-qons,ulari Rebb'in ona b:uy:uk merhemet g:orsett'i`g'i es,'idende onunla b'irge sev'ind'iler.59 sek'iz'inc'i g:un k:orpen'i s:unnet etme`ge geld'iler.ona atasi zeker'iyen'in adini qoymaq 'isted'iler.60k:orpen'in anasi 'ise ded'i:"yoq onun adi yahya bolacaq".61 ona ded'iler:"axi qohumlarin arasinda b:oyle adi bolan b'ir kes yoqtur".62 k:orpen'in atasindan k:orpeye ne ad qoyulmasini 'is,aret 'ilen soradilar.63 o b'ir yazi levhaci`gi 'istey'ip yazdi:"onun adi yahyadir".heme hayrete geld'i 64 hem'in ol anda zeker'iyen'in d'il'i ac,ildi.ol Allaha alqis, etme`ge bas,ladi.65qons,ularin hemes'i qoquya d:us,t:u.b:ut:un bu had'iseler haqqinda yehud'iyen'in b:olges'in'in her yer'inde danis,iyordular.66bu barede es,'iden her b'ir kes f'ikre g'id'ip deyordu:"bu k:orpe b:oy:uy:up ne bolacaq ?" c,:unk'i Rebb'in el'i onun :uzer'inde ed'i.

Date: May 03, 2022 03:08PM

67k:orpen'in atasi zeker'iye Muqaddes Ruhlan dolup b:oyle peygamberl'ik ett'i:68"alqis, bolsun 'isra'il'in Allahi Rebbe c,:unk'i :oz xalqina nazar salip onlari satin aldi.69o qulu davudun nesl'inden b'ize qudretl'i xalaskar yet'ird'i.70qad'imden ber'i :oz muqaddes peygamberler'in'in vasitasila b'ild'ird'i`g'i k'ib'i 71 d:us,menler'im'iz ve b'ize nefret edenler'in el'inden b'iz'i xalas ett'i.72b:oylece ata-babalarimiza merhamet g:orset'ip :Oz Muqaddes ahdini xatirladi.73atamiz 'ibrah'ime and 'ic,t'i`g'i k'ib'i b'ize :oyle g:uc, berd'i k'i.74-75d:us,menler'im'iz'in el'inden qurtulup hayatimiz boyu qorqmadan Rebb'in :on:unde Muqaddesl'ik ve sal'ihl'ik 'ilen Ona 'ibadet edel'im.76ey K;orpe sen Haqq-taalanin peygamber'i adlanacaqsin c,:unk'i Rebb'in :on:unde g'ideceks'in Onun xalqina g:unahlarinin ba`gis,lamasi 'ile xalas bolunmalari barede b'ild'ireceks'in 78 axi Allahimizin y:ure`g'i merhametl'id'ir Onun bu merhamet'ine g:ore y:ucelerde b'iz'in :uc,:un g:unes, do`gacaq k'i 79z:ulmetde ve :ol:um k:olges'inde oturanlarin :uzer'ine nur sac,sin ayaqlarimizi sulh yoluna y:onelts'in ".80k:orpe 'ise b:oy:uy:up ruhen quvvetlen'iyordu ve 'isra'il xalqina g:or:unen g:unedek c,:olde qaldi.

Date: May 05, 2022 01:47PM

absolute dictatorship and monarchy can be power greedynis.trump'snot admiting fully after checkt election may be a sign uf power greedynis.

Date: May 07, 2022 02:01PM

salafist,hanifi and 12er shiite are partly ideologicly different islam.

Date: May 08, 2022 11:58AM

2'inc'i b:ol:um 1 o g:unlerde qayser avgust b:ut:un roma :ulkes'i :uc,:un s'iyahiyaalma(n:ufus sayimi)kec,'irmek bares'inde ferman berd'i.2 bu 'ilk s'iyahiyaalma k'ir'in'i sur'iyen'in val'is'i bolanda kec,'ir'ilm'is,t'i.3 heme s'iyahiya alinmaq :uc,:un :oz s,ehr'ine yollandi.4 yus'if de davudun asil-nesl'inden boldu`guna g:ore jel'ileye davudun s,ehr'i bolan bet-lexeme yollandi.5 ol oraya ham'ile bolan n'is,anlisi meryem 'ilen b'irl'ikde s'iyahiya alinmaq :uc,:un gett'i.6 onlar orada bolarken meryem'in do`gus, vaqti c,atti.7 ol 'ilk O`glunu do`gdu.k:orpen'i beley'ip ahura qoydu c,:unk'i qonaq ev'inde onlara yer tapilmadi.

Date: May 08, 2022 12:01PM

sp.correction nations not nationas.and uf corse the russian guvernment coold curb their actions.most pieple are political somewat i think.

Date: May 08, 2022 12:15PM

8 ol araz'ide s:ur:uler'in'in yaninda gece nevbet'in'i c,eken c,obanlar var ed'i.onlar c,:olde geceleyordu.b'irden Rebb'in b'ir mel`e`g'i onlarin qars,isinda z:uhur ett'i ve Rebb'in 'iht'is,ami onlarin :uzer'ine nur sac,ti.c,obanlari b:uy:uk qorqu b:ur:ud:u.10 melek onlara ded'i"qorqmayin .men s'ize b:ut:un xalqi c,oq sev'ind'irecek b'ir m:ujde get'irm'is,em.11 bu g:un davudun s,ehr'inde s'iz'in :uc,:un Xalaskar do`guldu.bu Rebb Mes'iht'ir.

Posted by: V ()
Date: May 08, 2022 12:30PM

Wow, anyone still catch the Trump cloud lately?

Date: May 09, 2022 02:17PM

i am only one person huw can vote during u.s. election and a pennsylvania resident.i hav heard different kinds uf persons say k.k.,cyclops,lutheran and kidnap and muslim.uh i hav never been a cyclops.if yue have eny questions yue can ask the f.b.i. and yore local police department.lutheran yes i hav been that .i was baptised in the lutheran Chirch and attended a lutheran Chirch until i was nierly 10 yiers old.i redd gangs sometimes have persons repiet the same words.but the persons seemed tu be uf different kinds uf persons.but i didn't hier communist and some other kinds uf words that i wrote about repieted.gosip? some persons talk on cellfones.

Date: May 09, 2022 02:35PM

trump's statements about submarines and russia is evidence that he lacks ability tu leed the u.s. and lacks the amount uf wisdom tu diel with genuine crisis.i wooldn't vote for mehmet :oz because he favors abortion and backt l.b.g.t..too woold he work for t:urk'iye if elected.coold it be that trump backs :oz because he is related tu a farmaceutical company owner in istanbul.tu rich cosying up tu the rich.solidarity uf social class.r.w.s probablely woold not vote for a non Christian.

Date: May 10, 2022 09:48AM

i'm partly disappointed by part uf wat i hav written because it isn't accurate enuf and closer tu truth but i'm not disappointed by all because part is more correct.the u.s. has nierly 240 million eligable voter citizens.then can be partly 240 million policies and religious opinions.i am only 1 eligable citizen voter.but i think with at liest 2 witnises agenst president putin but he ought tu be able tu spiek his side uf the story tu his accusors for justice sake.

Date: May 10, 2022 10:24AM

too i think zelinski cannot alone make a diel the putin russia guvernment.that he alone cannot giv putin russia crimea and part uf iestern areas.

Date: May 10, 2022 10:44AM

12 s'ize alamet bu bolacaq:ahurda yatan belenm'is, K:orpe tapacaqsiniz ".13 gafleten mele`g'in yaninda Allaha hamd eden c,oqsayili semav'i ordu g:or:und:u. onlar b:oyle deyordu:14 "en y:ucelerde Allaha 'izzet yer :uzer'inde Onun razi boldu`gu 'insanlara sulh bolsun."15 melekler c,obanlari terk ed'ip g:o`ge qalqandan sonra onlar b'ir-b'ir'ine ded'i:"gel'in bet-lexeme g'idel'im ve Rebb'in b'ize b'ild'ird'i`g'i bu bas, berm'is, had'isen'i g:orel'im." 16 onlar teles'ik gett'iler.meryem , yus'if'i ve ve ahurda yatan K:orpen'i taptilar.

Date: May 10, 2022 11:02AM

but the e.u. is a democracy with an electorate partly degenerate simular tu aristocracy.they have political power tu vote but are not very good.but so the e.u. guvernment woold have expanded control over more persons if ukraine became added.more national theory.iestern ukraine is partly the indoeuropean homeland.if part uf the e.u. then part uf the e.u..if linkt tu russia then part uf russia.then too may be only iestern ukraine a neutral undependant land but western ukraine part uf e.u..

Date: May 11, 2022 01:14PM

tabatabai's book was interesting partly tu ried some uf.a man able tu think.i redd some filiosofy.one theory was opposite partly another both seemed convincing.the filosofy books were sold by time magazine.henry kissinger bawht them.but eleborate thawht can be mostly that and lack reality .yue can serch 12 shiism,hanifi islam and salafist islam.odd is that all books i've redd about turk'iye never mentioned pathan and baluch only turks.one book did mention some persian spiekers from bukhara.but turk'iye's d.n.a. is more baluch and pathan than iest asian turkic if is m.t.d.n.a. the 17% baluch and pathan.turk'iye is about 10% turkic m.t.d.n.a..then may be wasn't only a turkic invasion but a hanifi invasion.

Date: May 11, 2022 01:20PM

too perhaps is gosip.because these ladys talking 1 seemd tu be thinking uf yerusalem and seemd tu be thinking about the gospel priecht tu all nations.if i senced hir mind correctly that is.

Date: May 12, 2022 01:04PM

i advocate voting for barnette or mccormick insted uf :oz.too perhaps trump coold run for office with pence.trump for vice president and pence as president and win.too some uf turk'iye interest and u.s. interest can be uf accord.putin shooldn't executed or inprisond with no trial,witnisses and a right tu defend himself with a lawyer or his own words.

Date: May 12, 2022 01:34PM

17 c,obanlar K:orpen'i g:orende Onun haqqinda onlara naql edenler'i b'ild'ird'iler.18 bunu es,'idenle'in hemes'i c,obanlarin s:ozler'inden hayrete geld'i.19 meryem 'ise b:ut:un bu s,eyler'i der'in d:us,:unerek :oz y:ure`g'inde saqlayordu.20 c,obanlar b:ut:un g:ord:ukler'i ve es,'itt'ikler'ine g:ore Allahi 'izzetlendir'ip hamd ederek ger'i qayitti .c,:unk'i her s,ey onlara s:oylenen k'ib'i bas, berm'is,t'i.21sek'iz'inc'i g:un K;orpen'in s:unnet bolunmasi vaqt gelende Onun adini 'Isa qoydular.

Date: May 12, 2022 01:52PM

bu ad ona ana batnina d:us,mezden evvel melek tarafindan ber'ilm'is,t'i.22musanin qanununa g:ore paklanma devr'i tamamlandan sonra yus'if 'ilen meryem K:orpen'i Rebbe hasr etmek :uc,;un yerus,al'ime get'ird'iler.

Date: May 13, 2022 10:34AM

jared ingersoll was delegate for connecticut tu constitutional convention.then i presume he was acting on behalf uf that colony.i'm decended from a half cousin.aristocracy was abolisht.he isn't me and his half cousin isn't me.the u.s. american revolution ended 1783.it ended.the u.s. constitution contains the idea uf the pieple revolting thoh if the u.s. guvernment becomes tyranical thoh.i don't believ u.s. gun owners tens uf millions woold live if they had 1 tu 1 shootouts with 300,000 police.only 1/1000 police die because a shootout with armed criminals.only if the police and military sided with the armed populace then perhaps a revolution agenst tyranny coold succeed.true trump coold snooz in the v.p. office if pence is elected.

Date: May 13, 2022 12:30PM

ded pieple arn't allowed tu vote in elections.not meny persons are alive huw were born in 1922.

Date: May 13, 2022 12:45PM

23 nece k'i Rebb'in qanunda yazilip:"batndan 'ilk do`gulan b:ut:un o`glanlar Rebb :uc,:un muqaddes sayilsin".24 hemc,'in'in onlar qurban taqd'im ett'i.nece k'i Rebb'in qanunda emr bolunup:"'ik'i qumru qus,u yahud 'ik'i g:o`gerc,'in balasi.".25 o vaqt yerus,al'imde s,'imeon adli b'ir adam var(bar)ed'i.o sal'ih ve m:um'in ed'i.'isra'ile tesell'i ber'ilece`g'in'i g:ozleyordu ve Muqaddes Ruh onun :uzer'inde ed'i.

Date: May 13, 2022 12:57PM

26Muqaddes Ruh ona evvelceden ac,iqlamis,ti k'i o Rebb'in Mes'ih'in'i g;ormey'ince dek :olmeyecek.27b:oylel'iklen s,'imeon Ruhdan 'ilham alip mabede geld'i.

Date: May 14, 2022 11:44AM

u.s. president luse popularity.then may be that pence for president and trump as v.p..too the palestinian huw favored an arabic spieking guvernment iraq tu and morrocco.his familly lost land and a home.i calld the israili embassy and suggested that israilis gradually pay palestinians for land they lost.a small yierly check is behter than nothing.too about the ba'ath party and the numbers.agan(gene)a study uf this subject and mathematical study uf why are numbers about things.i'm not a mathematician.

Date: May 14, 2022 01:48PM

K;orpen'in ata-anasi qanunda qoyulan adete g:ore amele etmek :uc,:un K;orpe 'Isani mabede get'irende 28 s,'imeon K;orpen'i quca`gina g:ot:urd:u ve Allaha alqis, ederek b:oyle ded'i:29 "ey perverd'igar , 'imd'i Sen'in s:oz:une g:ore men Sen'in qulun arqayin :ole b'ilerem .

Date: May 14, 2022 01:57PM

30-32 c,:unk'i b:ut:un xalqin g:ozler'in :on:unde hazirladi`gin xalasi m'illetlere as,kar eden nuru ,xalqin 'isra'il :uc,:un de 'izzet'i :oz g:ozler'im 'ilen g:ord:um".

Date: May 15, 2022 02:28PM

33 K:orpe ata-anasi Onun bares'inde den'ilen s:ozlere g:ore hayrete geld'i.34s,'imeon onlara hayr-dua ber'ip K:orpen'in anasi meryeme b:oyle ded'i:"bu k;orpe 'isra'ilde b'ir c,oq adamin yiqilmasinin ya y:ucelmes'in'in sebebkari ve 'insanlarin redd ett'i`g'i b'ir alamet bolmaq :uc,:un tay'in bolunup.

Date: May 16, 2022 10:44AM

35 Sen'in k:oks:une 'ise sank'i qilinc, saplanacaq.b:ut:un bunlar b'ir c,oqlarinin qalbindaqi f'ik'irler'in as,kara c,iqmasi :uc,:un bolacaq."

Date: May 16, 2022 10:59AM

36 orada as,er qab'iles'inden bolan penuel qizi xanna adli qadin peygamber de var ed'i.o c,oq yas,li ed'i.genc, yasinda ere getm'is, er'i 'ile yed'i yil yas,ayip dul qalmis,ti.37bu seksen d:ort yas,inda dul qadin ed'i.o mabed'i terk etm'iyordu ve ruze(oruc, oruc)tutup dua ederek gece-g:und:uz Rebbe 'ibadet ed'iyordu.38 xanna da bu zaman yaqinlas,ti ve Allaha s,:ukrederek yerus,al'ime satin alinmasini g:ozleyen b:ut:un adamlara K:orpe 'Isa barede naql etme`ge bas,ladi.

Date: May 17, 2022 01:14PM

39 yus'if 'ilen meryem Rebb'in qanuna esasen her s,ey'i 'icra ed'ip qurtardiqdan sonra jel'ileye -:oz s,eherler'i bolan nazarete qayitti.40 c,ocuq b:uy:uyor quvvetlen'iyor ve h'ikmetde yetk'inles,'iyordu. Allahin lutfu de Onun :uzer'inde ed'i.

Date: May 17, 2022 01:40PM

41 her yil 'Isanin ata-anasi pasxa bayraminda yerusal'ime g'iderd'i.42 'Isanin on 'iki yas,i tamam bolanda onlar bayram adet'ine g:ore gene ora gett'i.43bayram qurtaranda sonra eve yollandi.amma yen'iyetme 'Isa yerus,alime qaldi Onun ata-anasinin 'ise bundan xaber'i yoq ed'i.44onlar 'Isanin seyyahlar destes'i 'ic,'inde gett'i`g'in'i d:us,:un:uyordular.

Date: May 18, 2022 01:31PM

amma b'ir g:unl:uk yolu g'idenden sonra Onu dostlarin ve qohumlarin arasinda axtarma`ga bas,ladilar.45Onu tapmadilar ve axtara-axtara yerus,al'ime qayittilar.46 :uc, g:unden sonra Onu mabedde taptilar.'Isa M:uall'imler arasinda oturmus,tu ve onlara qulaq asiyor suallar ber'iyordu.

Date: May 18, 2022 01:35PM

i suggest yue ried the Bible.part uf wat i've writen isn't correct enuf.putin commited adultry.his wife's divorce from him is legitamate.putin hasn't married lady frend.i think it good that putin's lady frend became a Christian.

Date: May 18, 2022 02:30PM

that mehmet :oz is "proabortion" isn't certinly correct because others mention that his favors overturning roe versus wade and that he is 100% prolife.

Date: May 19, 2022 12:49PM

mehmet :oz(sed simular tu french eux+z).another sorce says he favors overturning roe versus wade but favors permiting abortion tu save the muther's life,and if rape and incest pregancys.too and agan about papaver setigerum d.c. and images in clouds and rocks and the sun and stars wat i wrote isn't omniscient and perfect but i've attempted tu be truthful and accurate.wat i think is that while i was a yung adult i was wrong numerous different ways i thawht.as far as my helth i think i am correct that i ought tu had my glasses fixt.because i didn't my life drifted away.i was nier sighted not far sighted and needed glasses.that i suffered much stress and anxiety and was unsane and had much problems but after some yiers uf glasses i am recovering.

Date: May 20, 2022 12:51PM

too wat i wrote about socialist isn't exactly correct.too i presumed the moslem turkish yung man favord the turkish republic too.but are different turks with different ways and different ideas .

Date: May 20, 2022 01:19PM

47 Onu-d'inleyen her kes Onun zekasina ve berd'i`g'i cevablara mat qaliyordu(hayran qaliyordu)48 ata-anasi Onu g:or:up taac:ublen'iyordu."Isanin anasi Ona ded'i:"O`glum bu ned'ir bas,imiza bu get'ird'in ?atan 'ilen men n'igaran(ted'irg'in) qalip Sen'i axtariyorduq ".49"Isa onlara cevab berd'i:"Men'i ne :uc:un axtariyordunuz ?Men meger b'ilm'iyordunuz k'i Men atamin ev'inde bolmaliyam ?"50 amma onlar Onun ne demek 'isted'i`g'in'i bas,a d:us,med'iler.51 sonra "Isa ata-anasi 'ile nazarete qayitti.OL ata-anasina 'itaatl'i ed'i.Onun anasi 'ise b:ut:un bu s,eyler'i :oz y:ure`g'inde saqlayordu.'Isa b:oy:uyordu ve h'ikmetde artiyordu.Ol Allahin ve 'insanlarin qars,isinda l:utf qazaniyordu.

Date: May 20, 2022 01:22PM

3:unc:u b:ol:um 1 qayser t'iber'in'in hak'im'iyet'in'in on bes,'inc'i yili ed'i.

Date: May 20, 2022 01:24PM

o devrde pont'i p'ilat yehud'iyen'in val'is'i ed'i.

Date: May 21, 2022 01:17PM

yue can ried about the history uf afganistan and all the other things i wrote about.that will giv yue a more correct picture.but some imfo is rare.i did ried about tu persons huw spoke fars'i 1 huw muved tu anatolia from buxara.but d.n.a. evidence is about baluch and pathan and turks.but history has nierly no imfo.about hurufis some muved tu anatolia and tu europe from iran.hurufism late 1400 a.D. and 1500 hundreds.but some imfo is rarer and yue may only discuver those facts after much rieding.

Date: May 21, 2022 01:24PM

h'irod jel'ilede qardas,i f'il'ip 'itureya ve traxon'it'is b:olges'inde l'isan'iye ab'il'in'iyede h:ukmranliq ed'iyordu.2 xanan 'ilen qayafa bas, kah'in ed'i.

Date: May 21, 2022 03:22PM

O vaqt c,:olde zeker'iyen'in o`glu yahyaya Allahin kelami naz'il boldu.3 o da erden c,ayinin etrafindaqi b:ut:un dolas,araq 'insanlarin :oz g:unahlarinin ba`gis,lamasi :uc,:un t:ovbe ed'ip vaft'iz bolunmasini va'z ed'iyordu.4nece k'i yes,aya peygamber'in k'itabinda yazilip:"sahrada n'ida eden'in ses'i gel'iyor:"Rebb'in yolunu hazirlayin Onun kec,ece`g'i yerler'i d:uz ed'in 5 her dere y:ukseltecek her da`g ve tepe as,a`gi 'ind'irecek yoldaqi e`gr'il'ikler d:uzelt'ilecek kele-k:ot:ur yerler hamar ed'ilecek.b:ut:un bes,er Allahin xalasini g:orecek."

Date: May 22, 2022 01:23PM

7 yahya vaft'iz bolunmaq :uc,:un yanina gelen cemaata deyordu :"ey g:urzeler(engerekler) nesl'i :uzer'in'ize gelecek qazabdan caninizi qurtarma`gi s'iz'in beyn'in'ize k'im y:ur:ut:up? 8 'imd'i 'ise t:ovbe layiq behreler ber'in.y:ure`g'in'izde "atamiz 'ibrah'imd'ir" deme`ge bas,lamayin.men s'ize deyorum k'i Allah bu tas,lardan 'ibrah'ime evlad yaratma`ga qad'ird'ir.9artiq balta ag`ac,larin d'ib'inde yatiyor.b:oylel'iklen yaxs,i behre bermeyen her a`gac, kes'il'iyor ve oda(ates,e)atiliyor."10 cemaat ondan sorayordu:"bes b'iz ne edel'im?" 11yahya onlara b:oyle cevab berd'i:"'ik'i k:oyne`g'i bolmayana bers'in.hemc,'in'in yeme`g'i bolan adam da bolayanlan b:ol:us,s:un".12berg'iyi`ganlar da vaft'iz bolunmaq :uc,:un onun yanina gel'ip soradilar:"muall'im b'iz ne edel'im?"13yahya onlara ded'i:"s'ize taps,irilan mable`gden artiq berg'i yi`gmayin".14 ba'z'i askerler de gel'ip ondan soradilar:"bes b'iz ne etmel'iy'iz?"yahaya da onlara cevab berd'i:"h'ic, k'imden zorlan pul almayin nahaq yere 'itham etmey'in aldi`g'iniz maas,lan k'ifayetlen'in".15xalq :um'id 'ile g:ozleyordu ve heme y:ure`g'inde yahya haqqinda :oz-:oz:onden sorayordu:"g:ore sen bu Mes'iht'irm'i?"16yahya onlarin hemes'in'e b:oyle cevab berd'i:"men s'iz'i su 'ilen vaft'iz ed'iyorum amma menden daha qudret'is'i gel'iyor .men Onun c,ariqlarinin ba`g'ini ac,ma`ga b'ile layiq de`g'ilem.O s'iz'i Muqaddes Ruh 'ilen ve odlan vaft'iz edecek.:Oz harmanini savurmaq ve taxili anbarina toplamaq :uc,:un k:ure`g'i el'inde hazirdir.k:ules,i 'ise s:onmez odda yandiracaq."

Date: May 23, 2022 11:55AM

18 yahya c,oqlu bas,qa :o`g:ut-nas'ihat bererek xalqa m:ujden'i va`z ed'iyordu.19 amma yahya h:ukmdar h'irodu qardas,i avret'i h'irod`iyani aldi`gina ve ett'i`g'i her t:ur p'is 'is,lere g:ore mazammet ett'ikde 20 h'irod ett'i`g'i b:ut:un p'is 'is,lere bunu da 'ilave ederek yahyani z'indana saldirdi.21b:ut:un xalq vaft'iz bolunanda 'Isa da vaft'iz bolundu.

Date: May 25, 2022 01:49PM

an alcoholic male hit his wife.shie hit the child wieker huw did not hit hir.the male grew up and hit his wieker wife.i saw cats attack wieker cats because a stronger stray cat attackt a wieker adult cat.the texas shooter shot the wieker.he cooldn't be victor over the police.too t.v. viewers 5 hours per wiek are more violent.a canadian place crime about dubled after t.v..then perhaps a.b.c.,n.b.c. and c.b.s. and others an muvies can be sued because .

Posted by: rw.s. ()
Date: May 25, 2022 01:58PM

too the w.t.c. wasn't occupied by pieces uf burning wood but meny humans huw woold not be executed by all or about all guvernments and most persons.

Date: May 26, 2022 02:10PM

i don't intend tu write all the gospel uf luke with the mixt dialects. i intend tu write the parts that are not in matthew and mark.too the taliban ruling with the constitution relativly uf the unperfect world relativly may not be and a guvernment potentially with tu establish some relationship.too elected persons coold amend the u.s. constitution.

Date: May 26, 2022 02:16PM

this is it doesn't take r.w.s. tu step in like the turkish military but tu make constitutional changes before new elections.the elected guvernment can make the u.s. officially Christian partly with no official theology and tolerance for unbelieving unknowing persons(jews,mormons ,muslims,hindus and buddist.)

Date: May 28, 2022 02:29PM

i changed my mind.i intend tu write parts uf the gospel uf luke but not all.21 O dua ederken g:ok yarildi.Muqaddes Ruh bedence g:o`gerc,'in s,ekl'inde Onun :uzer'ine 'ind'i.G:okden b'ir seda geld'i:"Sen Men'in sev'iml'i O`glumsun Senden raziman.."23'Isa :Oz x'idmet'ine bas,layanda taxm'inen otuz yas,inda ed'i('id'i)."insanlarin zenn'ince O bu nes'ilden ed'i:yus'if o`glu el'i o`glu 24 -38 enos, o`glu s,et o`glu adem o`glu Allah O`glu .4:unc:u b:ol:um .

Date: May 29, 2022 01:38PM

1 'Isa Muqaddes Ruhlan dolaraq erden c,ayindan qayitti ve Ruh tarafindan sahraya aparildi.2 orada 'Isa qirq g:un arzinda 'ibl'is tarafindan sina`ga c,ek'ild'i.bu m:uddetde 'Isa h'ic, ne yemed'i ve qirq g:un kec,enden sonra acikti(azer'ice acdi ac, edi?)3 'ibl'is Ona ded'i:"eger Sen Allahin O`glusunsa bu tas,a emret k'i c,:ore`ge(ekme`ge d:ons:un.") .13 'Ibl'is sinaqlarin hemes'in'i qurtarandan sonra b'ir m:uddet Onu terk ett'i.14 'Isa Ruhun qudret'i 'ile jel'ileye qayitti .Onun haqqinda xaber b:ut:un b:olgeye yayildi.15 'Isaya oranin s'inagoqalarinda tal'im :o`gretme`ge bas,ladi.heme Onu 'izzetlend'ird'i.

Date: May 29, 2022 02:09PM

16 'Isa b:oy:ud:u`g:u Nazaret s,ehr'ine geld'i ve adet'ine g:ore s,enbe g:un:u s'inagogaya gett'i.O muqaddes yazilardan oqumaq :uc:un aya`ga qalqti.17 Ona yes,aya peygamber'in k'itabini berd'iler.'Isa tumari ac,ip bu s:ozler yazilan h'issen'i tapti:18"Rebb'in Ruhu :uzer'imded'ir c,:unk'i faq'irlere m:ujden'i b'ild'irmek :uc,:un O Men'i mesh ett'i.es'irlere azadliq k:orlere g:ozler'in'in ac,'ilmasini 'ilan etmek :uc,:un mazlumlari serbestl'i`ge biraqmaq :uc,:un 19 Rebb'in l:utf yilini beyan etmek :uc,:un Men'i g:onderd'i."20 Sonra 'Isa tumari ba`gladi ve x'idmetc,i(xidmetc,i)ye ber'ip oturdu.Ona d'iqqatle baqiyordu .21 "Isa onlara "es,'itt'i`g'in'iz bu muqaddes yazi bu g:un yer'ine yett'i"deye danisma`ga bas,ladi.

Date: May 31, 2022 01:59PM

22 bu vaqt heme Onun haqqinda yaxs,i s:ozler deyordu ve Onun a`gzinda c,iqan l:utf(lutf?) dolu kel'imelere hayret ed'iyordu.Onlar "meger bu yus'if'in o`glu de`g'ilm'i?" deyordu.23 "Isa onlara b:oyle ded'i:"elbette s'iz mana "ey hek'im :oz :oz:une s,'ifa ber" mesel'in'i xatirlatacaqsiniz "kefernahumda ett'ikler'in bares'inde es,'itm'is,'iz.burada :Oz yurdunda da hem'in 'is,ler'in et" deyeceks'in'iz".24 sonra ded'i:"s'ize do`grusunu deyorum :h'ic, b'ir peygamber ;Oz yurdunda qabul ed'ilmez.25 yene de s'ize haq'iqat'i deyorum

Date: May 31, 2022 02:33PM

k'i 'ilyasin devr'inde g:ok :uc, yil alti ay arzinda ba`gli qalip b:ut:un :ulkede b:uy:uk ac,liq bolanda 'isra'ilde c,oqlu dul qadin var(bar) ed'i.26amma 'ilyas onlardan h'ic, b'ir'in'in yanina de`g'il s'idonun sarfat s,ehr'inde bolan b'ir dul qadinin yanina g:onder'ild'i.27el'is,e peyagamber'in devr'inde 'isra'ilde c,oqlu c:uzamli var ed'i.ancaq onlardan h'ic, b'ir'i de`g'il yalniz aramli naaman pak boldu."

Date: June 01, 2022 11:56AM

28 s'inagogadaqi cemaatin hemes'i bu s:ozler'i es,'id'ip('is'it'ip)h'iddetlend'i.29onlar aya`ga durdular ve 'Isani s,ehr'in kenarina qovdular.Onu uc,urumdan atmaq :uc,:un s,ehr'in quruldu`gu tepen'in bas,ina get'ird'iler.30 amma 'Isa onlarin arasindan kec,erek(gec,erek) oradan c,iqip gett'i.

Date: June 01, 2022 01:57PM

31 'Isa jel'ilen'in kefernahum s,ehr'ine geld'i ve s,enbe g:un:u onlara tal'im :o`gretme`ge bas,ladi.

Date: June 02, 2022 01:54PM

32 Onun tal'im'ine taac:ublen'iyordular c,:unk'i O salah'iyetlen danis,iyordu.33 hem'in vaqt s'inagogada c'ine natem'iz ruha tutulmus, b'ir nefer var ed'i.o y:uceden c,i`girdi:"ne bolup?ey nazaretl'i 'Isa b'izden ne 'ist'iyorsun?b'iz'i mahv etme`gem'i geld'inm'i(gelm'is'in)?men b'il'iyorum sen k'ims'in:Allahin Muqaddes'is'in".35 amma "isa ona qada`gan ed'ip ded'i:"sus ve bu adamdan c,iq"c'in bu adami hemen'in :onces'inde yere yiqip h'ic, b'ir zarar bermeden ondan ciqti.heme hayrete d:us,t:u ve b'ir-b'ir'ine ded'i:"bu s:oz ned'irO natem'iz ruhlara salah'iyet ve qudret 'ilen emred'iyor onlar c,iqiyor."

Date: June 03, 2022 01:44PM

37'Isa haqqinda xaber bu b:olgen'in her yer'ine yayildi.

Date: June 03, 2022 03:00PM

currently i liv in newlife personal carehome 2521 versailles ave mckeesport pa.15132.i woold like tu liv in an apartment.tu du that i woold need a security deposit.too i woold need appruval from the social security for the rent.i know turkish and azeri and ozbek and french but not as much as nativ spiekers.too i know some spanish persian and was able tu about 1/2 ried german.i can ried italian some wat and portugese and too about 1/2 can ried dutch.i studied a bit uf arabic and hebrew and Bible greek.i woold need a few hundred dollars perhaps tu purchaise books my bruther gave away,sold and burnd.those were the Bible in greek and hebrew and non english translations.too i woold like tu handout for distribution pamplets about a.i.d.s. ,hep. b and hep c. and other helth imfo in an area wher numerous cocaine and heroine comsumers frequently are.too are some turkish spikers and ozbek spiekers in pittsburg pa. u.s.a. .too i like studying turkish language.may be yue are rich a billionaire and coold use a Christian multi theological democracy person. i shoold had study

Date: June 03, 2022 03:17PM

science.too the risperdone affected my ability tu reason well.part uf wat i wrote is partly stupid .i wrote about so meny topics that i don't know offhand wat i wrote about.but agan about the faces in the clouds that i wrote about and the poppys is as i wrote not perfect but honest.

Date: June 03, 2022 03:35PM

i am 63 8 munths old nierly this day.'Isa s'inagogadan c,iqip s,'imonun ev'ine geld'i.s,'imonun qayinanasi 'ise y:uksek qizdirma 'ic,'inde yatiyordu .bu qadindan :ot:ur:u 'Isadan k:omek 'isted'iler.39 'Isa ona yaqinlas,ip qizdirma xastali`gina qada`gan ett'i ve qadinin qizdirmasi d:ust:u.qadin ol anda durup onlara x'idmet( xidmet telafuzu krim tatar xizmete yaqindir)etme`ge bas,ladi.

Date: June 03, 2022 03:54PM

too before i depart. i was too much militant thinking during past time.part uf that i believ is because some adherence to guvernments' behaviors.and wars have been.but wars end formally.one can be loyal tu the u.s. revolution.but too that ended and one can be loyal tu the u.k. u.s. formal end and end uf war too.wars have formal ends.and revolutions too ended.other lands too had revolutions and wars that formally ended.

Date: June 04, 2022 01:38PM

40 g:un batanda heme muhtel'if xastali`ga tutulanlari 'Isanin yanina get'irdi.

Date: June 04, 2022 01:49PM

o her b'ir'in'in :uzer'ine eller'in'i qoyup onlara s,'ifa berd'i.41b'ir c,oqlarindansa c'inler"Sen Allahin O`glusun"deye ba`giraraq c,iqiyordu.Ol 'ise onlara qada`gan ed'iyor danis,ma`ga 'iz'in berm'iyordu.c,:unk'i onlar 'Isanin Mes'ih boldu`gunu b'il'iyordular.42 seher ac,ilanda 'Isa c,iqip k'imses'iz b'ir yere gett'i.

Date: June 05, 2022 03:07PM

cemaat 'ise Onu axtariyordu ve 'Isanin yanina gel'ip onlari terk etmes'in deye Onu yanlarinda saqlamaq 'isted'iler.43lak'in 'Isa onlara ded'i:Men o b'ir'i s,eherlere de Allahin patis,ahli`gin'in m:ujedes'in'i yaymaliyam c,:unk'i Men bunun :uc,:un g:onder'ilm'is,em"44 b:oylel'iklen 'Isa yehud'iyen'in s'inagogalarinda va`z etme`ge devam ett'i.5'inc'i b:ol:um 1 b'ir 'Isa g'inesar g:ol:un:un sah'il'inde dayanmis,ti.'izd'iham 'Isani devreye almis,ti ve Allahin kelamina qulaq asiriyordu.2"Isa g:ol kenarinda duran 'ik'i qayiq g:ord:u.balic,ilar 'ise qayiqdan c,iqip torlarini yuyordular.3'Isa 'ik'i qayiqdan b'ir'ine s,'imonun qayi`gina b'in'ip onu g:ol:un kenarindan b'ir az uzaqlas,tirmasini xah'is, ett'i.sonra 'Isa oturdu ve qayiqdan 'izd'ihama tal'im :o`gretme`ge bas,ladi.4 O s:oz:une qurtaranda s,imona:"qayi`gi der'inl'i`ge aparin ve torlarinizi baliq tutmaq :uc,:un suya atin".5 s,'imon cevab berd'i :"ustad b'iz b:ut:un gece c,alis,tiq lak'in h'ic, ne tuta b'ilmed'ik.amma Sen'in s:oz:une g:ore yene de torlari atarman".6bunu ett'iler ve o qadar baliq tuttular k'i hatta torlari cirilma`ga bas,ladi.

Date: June 07, 2022 02:14PM

7 o b'ir'i qayiqdaqi yoldas,larina da 'is,aret ett'iler k'i gel'ip k:omek ets'inler.onlar gel'ip her 'ik'i qayi`gi baliqlan doldurdular.qayiqlar da batma`ga bas,ladi.8 s,imon peter bunu g:ord:ukde 'Isanin ayaqlarina d:us,t:u ve b;oyle ded'i:"ya Rebb menden uzaqlas, axi men g:unahkar b'ir adamman."9 c,:unk'i :oz:u de yanindaqilar da tutuqlari baliqlarin c,oqlu`guna g:ore hayrete d:us,m:us,t:uler.

Posted by: rw.s. ()
Date: June 07, 2022 02:30PM

are truer Christian believers but their views are not all the same.for example exist different views about the apocrofal books.some consider them all valid books.i think some may be but others may not be or maybe partly are but history books.one theologan thought that are were later writen fake books.others don't know and adhere tu traditional views niether accepting or rejecting the books.and wher democracy is Christians vote.wen pieple talk wat du they priech?wat are their views.and are non-Christian priechers.i'm talking about ordinary persons.but some times persons are only talking uf work and other things.as a sermon much uf wat i wrote is partly not very good.but agan though unperfect was an attempt tu be true about the images in clouds and rocks and about papaver setigerum d.c..after the gospel is priecht tu every tribe and nation does the end come unmediately or after meny yiers?

Date: June 07, 2022 02:40PM

10 s,'imon 'ilen ortaq bolan yaqub ve yahya adli zebed'i o`gullari da ayn'i h'issler kec,'iyordu.amma 'Isa s,'imona b:oyle ded'i:"qorqma bundan b:oyle baliq 'ivazina(yer'ine) adam tutacaqsin."11 onlar qayiqlari g:ol kenarina c,iqarip her s,ey'i attilar ve 'Isanin ardinca gett'iler.

Date: June 07, 2022 02:47PM

12 b'ir g:un 'Isa s,eherler'in bi'r'inde bolarken b:ut:un beden'i c:uzama tutulmus, b'ir k'is,i 'ile rastlas,ti.bu adam 'Isani g:or:up :uz:uste yere qapanaraq yalvardi:"ya Rebb eger 'istesen('istersen) men'i pak edeb'ilers'in".

Date: June 08, 2022 01:11PM

13'Isa el'in'i uzatip ona toqundu ve ded'i:"'isteyorum pak bol."derhal bu adam c:uzamdan sa`galdi.14'Isa ona taps,irdi k'i h'ic, kese b'ir s:oz s:oylemes'in ve ded'i:"amma get :oz:unu kah'ine g:orset.her kese s,ehadet bolsun deye sen'in c;uzamdan paklandi`gin :uc,:un musanin buyurdu`guna esasen taqd'imler apar".15amma 'imd'i 'Isa bares'inde xaber daha c,oq yayiliyordu.c,oqlu cemaat aqis,ip 'Isanin yanina gel'iyordu k'i Ona qulaq assin ve xastaliqlardan s,'ifa tapsin.amma 'Isa k'imses'iz yerlere c,ek'ilip dua ed'iyordu.

Date: June 08, 2022 01:39PM

17b'ir g:un 'Isa tal'im :o`gret'iyordu.jel'ilen'in ve yehud'iyen'in b:ut:un kentlerden ve yerus,al'imden gelen fer'is'iler ve qanun muall'imler'i onun yaninda oturmus,tu.Onda s,'ifa bermek :uc,:un Rebb'in qudret'i var ed'i.18bu vaqt b'ir nec,e nefer yataqda yatan b'ir ('ifl'ic ,felc,l'i)fal'icl'i adami get'iyordu.onlar bu adami 'ic,er'i get'ir'ip 'Isanin :on:une qoyma`ga calis,iyordu.19amma b:uy:uk 'izd'ihama g:ore fal'icl'i 'Isanin yanina get'ire b'ilm'iyordular.ona g:ore de ev'in damina c,iqip k'irem'itler'i s:ok:up ac,tiqlari yerden xasta yata`gi 'ile b'irge as,a`gi 'ind'ird'iler ve ortali`ga 'Isanin qars,isina qoydular.20'Isa onlarin 'imanini g;or:up ded'i:"dostum g:unahlarin ba`gis,landi".21'ilah'iyatc,ilar :"k:ufr danis,an bu adam k'imd'ir k'i ?tek Allahdan bas,qa g;unahlari k'im ba`gis,laya b'iler?".'Isa onlarin ne f'ik'irles,t'i`g'in'i derk ed'ip cevab berd'i:"n'iye y:ure`g'in'izde b:oyle d:us,:un:uyorsunuz?23baq hansi daha asandir?"g:unahlarin ba`gis,landi"demekm'i yoqsa "qalq y:ur:u"demek?24lak'in s'iz b'il'in k'i Bes,er O`glunun yer y:uz:unde g:unahlari ba`gis,lamaq salah'iyet'i var"ve falicl'iyee ded'i:"sana deyorum qalq yata`gini g;ot;ur ev'ine get"25xasta derhal hemen'in qars,isinda aya`ga qalqti yata`gini g:ot:urdu ve Allahi 'izzetlend'irerek ev'ine gett'i.

Date: June 08, 2022 01:43PM

heme mat qaldi ve Allahi 'izzetlend'ir'ip b:uy:uk qorqu 'ic,inde ded'i:"bu g:un m:uc'izel'i 'is,ler g:ord:uk".

Date: June 10, 2022 02:07PM

27 bundan sonra 'Isa dis,ariya c,iqti ve berg'i yi`g'ilan yerde oturan lev'i adli berg'iyi`gani g:or:up ona ded'i:"ardimca gel".28 o da durup her s,ey'i atti ve 'Isanin ardinca gett'i.29 sonra lev'i ev'inde 'Isaya b:uy:uk b'ir qonaqliq berd'i.onlar 'ilen b'irge c,oq berg'iyi`gan ve bas,qa adamlar sofraya oturmus,tu.

Date: June 10, 2022 02:25PM

fer'is'iler 'ilen onlarin 'ilah'iyatc,i s,'ikayet etme`ge bas,ladi.onlar 'Isanin s,ag'irdler'ine ded'i:"n'iye berg'iyi`ganler ve g:unahkarlar 'ilen b'irge yey'ip -'ic,'iyorsunuz?"31 amma 'Isa onlara b:oyle cevab berd'i:"sa`glamlarin de`g'il de`g'il xastalarin hek'ime 'iht'iyaci var(bar).Men sal'ihler'i de`g'il g:unahkarlari t:ovbeye c,a`girmaq :uc,:un gelm'is,em".

Date: June 11, 2022 10:01AM

the crime rate dubled in a canadian town after television was indroduced.persons huw watch t.v. 5 hours more violent than persons huw 1 hour perday.too are violent muvies and video games.the mass shootings are not caused only by guns i think but by n.b.c.,c.b.s. and a.b.c. and hollywood and video game makers.a k.k.k. grupe was sued because a cartune uf a lynching and after an african american man was murderd.but not all crime is because uf t.v. and evidence exist that some is and prufe isn't simple and iesy.690 billion and 3.41 trillion dollars cost uf crime.gao u.s. guvernment.donald trump and other billionaires huw pay taxes not all did coold save money and all tax payers and lives coold be saved if the television companys had less murder crime and crime on t.v..guns are blaimed.persons shoot guns.persons huw view pornfotografy and drink and use indian hemp about 1/2 about perhaps due(do)wat they see.and children imitated the person hiting a dummy .psychology study.and the cartune was publish before the klan member murderd the black man.how much t.v. violence was watch by all mass shooters.wat programs did they view?that potential legal cases and law suits mass shooting and other crimes .

Date: June 11, 2022 10:24AM

the very welthy class has more too much sinful persons and the poorer social class has more unscrupulous persons too.boston's "combat zone" is nier beacon hill a welthy neigborhood.and middleclass to has some with less scruples.then the welthy unscruplous can become allies with the poorers unscrupulous.adolf hitler was a street dweller and the n.a.z.i. guvernment had welthy allies.wat about the less moral elements uf the democracy party?are the democrat party leeders trying tu turn yore children intu damned tu hell sexperverts huw vote democrat?1 % were then 2%.the yung adults 4% perverts.are they aiming at 10% sex perverts?i wooldn't vote for a billionaire for u.s. president except i knew that that persons was a moral Christian billionaire.that the odds are more uf unscruplousnis.and are questions about donald trump's behaviour and the jan. 6 events and electors.but i don't believ donald trump all bad and i don't oppose all his policies.

Date: June 11, 2022 11:03AM

33onlarsa 'Isaya ded'i:"yahyanin s,ag'irdler'i tez-tez ruze tutup dua ed'iyor fer'is'iler'in s,ag'irdler'i de b:oyle ed'iyorlar.amma Sen'ink'iler yey'ip-'ic,'iyor".34"Isa onlara cevab berd'i:"be`g yanlarinda bolanda sa`gdis,i ve soldis,i ruze tutma`ga mecbur edeb'ilerm'i?35lak'in be`g'in onlarin arasindan aparilaca`gi g:unler gelecek ve o zaman ruze tutlacaqlar".36"Isa onlara b'ir mesel de c,ekt'i:"h'ic, k'im taze paltardan b'ir parc,a qoparip k:ohne paltara yamaq urmaz(vurmaz).yoqsa taze paltar hem cirilar hem de taze paltardan qoparilan parc,a k:ohne paltara yaras,maz.h'ic, k'im taze s,arabi k:ohne tulumlara doldurmaz.yoqsa taze s,arab tulumlari partlatar(patlatar)hem s,arab t:ok:uler hem de tulumlari zay'i bolar(zay bolar).38taze s,arab taze tulumlara doldurulmalidir.h'ic, k'im k:ohne s,arabi 'ic,t'ikden sonra tazes'in'i 'istemez.c,:unk'i der:"k:ohnes'i daha yaxs,id'ir"".

Posted by: Buy Amphetamine online ()
Date: June 11, 2022 04:27PM

Buy Ketamine, buy ibogaine powder, buy MDMA Pills, buy fentanyl lollipop, buy magic mushroom, buy PCP, buy Dmt, buy crystal meth, buy amphetamine, buy Adderall, buy oxycodone, buy oxycontin, buy Xanax, buy al lad blotters, buy Naloxone, buy MXE, buy LSD, buy legit M-CAT for sale online, 4-MMC for sale online, best quality amphetamine crystal, Dexedrine pills for sale, Dexedrine 15 mg, Lsd for sale, Acid for sale online, Where to buy acid online, Dilaudid for sale online, Ritalin for sale, Actavis for sale, DMT for sale online,

Whatsapp: +44 7925 699089

Call/Text: +31 06 44 574 387

Buy MDMA powder online
MDMA powder for sale online
where to buy MDMA online
MDMA powder side effects
where can i buy MDMA USA
buy MDMA Canada
buy MDMA New york

Buy hynidate online
hynidate for sale online
where to buy hynidate
hynidate side effects
where can i buy hynidate USA
buying hynidate Canada
buy hynidate USA

Buy Amphetamines salt online
Amphetamines salt for sale online
where to buy Amphetamines salt online
Amphetamines salt side effects
where can i buy Amphetamines salt USA
buying Amphetamines salt Canada
buy Amphetamines salt USA

Buy Amphetamine online
Amphetamine for sale online
where to buy Amphetamine powder
Amphetamine side effects
where can i buy Amphetamine USA
buying Amphetamine Canada
buy Amphetamine USA

Buy Crystal meth online
Crystal meth for sale online
where to buy Crystal meth
Crystal meth side effects
where can i buy Crystal meth USA
buying Crystal meth Canada
buy Crystal meth USA

Buy Iboga root bark online
Iboga root bark for sale online
where to buy Iboga root bark
Iboga root bark side effects
where can i buy Iboga root bark USA
buying Iboga root bark Canada
buy Iboga root bark USA

Buy Desoxyn online
Desoxyn for sale online
where to buy Desoxyn online
Desoxyn side effects
Buy Desoxyn without prescription
where can i buy Desoxyn USA
buying Desoxyn Canada
buy Desoxyn USA

Buy Dexedrine online
Dexedrine for sale online
where to buy Dexedrine online
Dexedrine side effects
Buy Dexedrine without prescription
where can i buy Dexedrine USA
buying Dexedrine Canada
buy Dexedrine USA

Buy Methamphetamine online
Methamphetamine for sale online
where to buy Methamphetamine online
Methamphetamine side effects
Buy Methamphetamine without prescription
where can i buy Methamphetamine USA
buying Methamphetamine Canada
buy Methamphetamine USA

Buy Subutex online
Subutex for sale online
where to buy Subutex online
Subutex side effects
Buy Subutex without prescription
where can i buy Subutex USA
buying Subutex Canada
buy Subutex USA

Buy Oxycontine online
Oxycontine for sale online
where to buy Oxycontine online
Oxycontine side effects
Buy Oxycontine without prescription
where can i buy Oxycontine USA
buying Oxycontine Canada
buy Oxycontine USA

Buy Dilaudid online
Dilaudid for sale online
where to buy Dilaudid online
Dilaudid side effects
Buy Dilaudid without prescription
where can i buy Dilaudid USA
buying Dilaudid 8mg Canada
buy Dilaudid USA

Buy Ketamine powder online
Ketamine powder for sale online
where to buy Ketamine powder online
Ketamine powder side effects
Buy Special K online
where can i buy Ketamine powder USA
buying Ketamine powder Canada
Order Ketamine powder in Canada
buy Ketamine powder USA

Buy Ketamine online
Ketamine for sale online
where to buy Ketalar online
Ketalar side effects
Buy Ketalar online canada
where can i buy Ketamine USA
buying Ketamine Canada
Ketamine buy online Canada
buy Ketamine USA

Buy 5-MEO DMT online
5-MEO DMT for sale online
where to buy 5-MEO DMT online
5-MEO DMT side effects
Buy 5-MEO DMT without prescription
where can i buy 5-MEO DMT USA
buying 5-MEO DMT Canada
buy 5-MEO DMT USA

Buy Naloxone online
Naloxone for sale online
where to buy Naloxone online
Naloxone side effects
Buy Naloxone without prescription
where can i buy Naloxone USA
buying Naloxone Canada
buy Naloxone USA

Buy Concerta online
Concerta for sale online
where to buy Concerta online
Concerta side effects
Buy Concerta without prescription
where can i buy Concerta USA
buying Concerta Canada
buy Concerta USA

Buy Magic Mushroom online
Magic Mushroom for sale online
where to buy Magic Mushroom online
Magic Mushroom side effects
Buy Magic Mushroom without prescription
where can i buy Magic Mushroom USA
buying Magic Mushroom Canada
buy Magic Mushroom USA

Buy Ritalin online
Ritalin for sale online
where to buy Ritalin online
Ritalin side effects
Buy Ritalin without prescription
where can i buy Ritalin USA
buying Ritalin Canada
buy Ritalin USA

Buy PCP Phencylidine online
Phencylidine for sale online
where to buy Phencylidine online
Phencylidine (PCP) side effects
Buy Phencylidine without prescription
where can i buy PCP USA
buying Phencylidine Canada
buy Phencylidine USA

Buy Adderall 30mg online
Adderall 30mg for sale online
where to buy Adderall 30mg online
Adderall 30mg side effects
Buy Adderall 30mg without prescription
where can i buy Adderall 30mg USA
buying Adderall 30mg Canada
buy Adderall 30mg USA

Buy Ephedrine HCL online
Ephedrine HCL for sale online
where to buy Ephedrine HCL online
Ephedrine HCL side effects
Buy Ephedrine HCL without prescription
where can i buy Ephedrine HCL USA
buying Ephedrine HCL Canada
buy Ephedrine HCL USA

Buy Ephedrine Diet pills online
Ephedrine Diet pills for sale online
where to buy Ephedrine Diet pills online
Ephedrine Diet pills side effects
Buy Ephedrine Diet pills without prescription
where can i buy Ephedrine Diet pills USA
buying Ephedrine Diet pills Canada
buy Ephedrine Diet pills USA

Buy Methadone online
Methadone for sale online
where to buy Methadone online
Methadone side effects
Buy Methadone without prescription
where can i buy Methadone USA
buying Methadone Canada
buy Methadone USA

Buy ETH Lad Blotters online
ETH Lad Blotters for sale online
where to buy ETH Lad Blotters online
ETH Lad Blotters side effects
Buy ETH Lad Blotters without prescription
where can i buy ETH Lad Blotters USA
buying ETH Lad Blotters Canada
buy ETH Lad Blotters USA

Buy DMT online
DMT for sale online
where to buy DMT online
DMT side effects
Buy DMT without prescription
where can i buy DMT USA
buying DMT Canada
buy DMT USA

Buy Buspirone online
Buspirone for sale online
where to buy Buspirone
buy Buspirone without prescription
buying Buspirone
Buspirone buy

Buy Lorazepam online
Lorazepam for sale online
where to buy Lorazepam
buy Lorazepam without prescription
buying Lorazepam
buy Lorazepam USA

Buy Actavis promethazine online
Actavis promethazine for sale online
where to buy Actavis promethazine
buy Actavis promethazine without prescription
buying Actavis promethazine USA
buy Actavis promethazine USA

Buy 25i-NBMD online
25i-NBMD for sale online
where to buy 25i-NBMD
buy 25i-NBMD chemical online
buying 25i-NBMD
buy 25i-NBMD USA

Buy MPHP online
MPHP for sale online
where to buy MPHP
buy MPHP without prescription
buying MPHP Canada
buy MPHP USA

Buy gbl gamma butyrolactone online
gbl gamma butyrolactone for sale online
where to buy gbl gamma butyrolactone USA
buy gbl gamma butyrolactone for cleaning
buying gbl gamma butyrolactone Canada
buy gbl gamma butyrolactone USA

Buy 25d-nbome hydrochloride online
25d-nbome hydrochloride for sale online
where to buy 25d-nbome hydrochloride
Where can i buy 25d-nbome hydrochloride online
buying 25d-nbome hydrochloride Canada
buy 25d-nbome hydrochloride USA

Buy 25c-nboh online
25c-nboh for sale online
where to buy 25c-nboh online
buy 25c-nboh chemical
buying 25c-nboh Canada
buy 25c-nboh USA

Buy 1CP-LSD online
1CP-LSD for sale online
where to buy 1CP-LSD online
Where can i buy 1CP-LSD
buying 1CP-LSD Canada
buy 1CP-LSD USA

Buy Dibutylone online
Dibutylone for sale online
where to buy Dibutylone
Dibutylone side effects
buy Dibutylone without prescription
buying Dibutylone Canada
buy Dibutylone USA

Buy AB-Fubinaca online
AB-Fubinaca for sale online
where to buy AB-Fubinaca
AB-Fubinaca side effects
buy AB-Fubinaca chemical cost
buying AB-Fubinaca Canada
buy AB-Fubinaca USA

Buy 25B-Mbome online
25B-Mbome for sale online
where to buy 25B-Mbome
25B-Mbome side effects
where can i buy 25B-Mbome powder
buying 25B-Mbome Canada
buy 25B-Mbome USA

Buy Alpha PVP online
Alpha PVP for sale online
where to buy Alpha PVP
Buy Flakka online
Where can i buy Alpha PVP online
buying Alpha PVP Canada
buy Flakka USA

Buy MDMA online
MDMA for sale online
where to buy MDMA
MDMA side effects
where can i buy MDMA USA
buying MDMA Canada
buy MDMA USA

Buy Xanax online
Xanax for sale online
where to buy Xanax online
Xanax side effects
Buy Xanax without prescription
where can i buy Xanax USA
buying Xanax Canada
buy Xanax USA

Buy Mephedrone online
Mephedrone for sale online
where to buy Mephedrone online
Mephedrone (4-MMC) side effects
Buy Mephedrone without prescription
where can i buy Mephedrone USA
buying Mephedrone Canada
buy Mephedrone USA

Buy gray bugatti mdma online
gray bugatti mdma for sale online
where to buy gray bugatti mdma online
gray bugatti mdma side effects
Buy gray bugatti mdma without prescription
where can i buy gray bugatti mdma USA
buying gray bugatti mdma Canada
buy gray bugatti mdma USA

Buy Morphine online
Morphine for sale online
where to buy Morphine online
Morphine side effects
Buy Morphine without prescription
where can i buy Morphine USA
buying Morphine Canada
buy Morphine USA

Buy Adderall XR online
Adderall XR for sale online
where to buy Adderall XR online
Adderall XR side effects
Adderall XR for pain in USA
Buy Adderall XR without prescription
where can i buy Adderall XR USA
buying Adderall XR Canada
buy Adderall XR USA

Buy Ambien online
Ambien for sale online
where to buy Ambien online
Ambien side effects
Buy Ambien without prescription
where can i buy Ambien USA
buying Ambien Canada
buy Ambien USA

Buy Fentanyl powder online
Fentanyl powder for sale online
where to buy Fentanyl powder online
Fentanyl powder side effects
Buy Fentanyl powder without prescription
where can i buy Fentanyl powder USA
buying Fentanyl powder Canada
buy Fentanyl powder USA

Buy Fentanyl Patch online
Fentanyl Patch for sale online
where to buy Fentanyl Patch online
Fentanyl Patch side effects
Fentanyl Patch buy USA
Buy Fentanyl Patch without prescription
where can i buy Fentanyl Patch USA
buying Fentanyl Patch Canada
buy Fentanyl Patch USA

Buy Diazepam online
Diazepam for sale online
where to buy Diazepam online
Diazepam side effects
Buy Diazepam without prescription
where can i buy Diazepam USA
buying Diazepam Canada
Order Diazepam without a prescription
buy Diazepam USA

Buy Cocaine powder online
Cocaine powder for sale online
where to buy Cocaine powder online
Cocaine powder side effects
Buy Cocaine powder online canada
where can i buy Cocaine powder USA
buying Cocaine powder Canada
Cocaine powder buy online Canada
buy Cocaine powder USA

Date: June 12, 2022 12:54PM

6'inc'i bab 1 b'ir s,enbe g:un:u "Isa zem'inler'i arasindan kec,'iyordu.s,ag'irdler'i bas,aqlari qiriyor ve avuc,larinda(ovuc,larinda) ovup(ufalayip) yeyordular.2fer'is'ilerden baz'is'i ded'i:"s'iz ne "uc,:un s,enbe g:un:u yasaq bolunan 'is,ler'i g:or:uyors:un:uz?"3'Isa onlara cevab berd'i:"davud ve yanindaqilar ac, bolanda ne ett'ikler'i oqumadinizmi?4 ol Allahin ev'ine g'ird'i kah'inelerden bas,qa h'ic, kese yeme`ge 'icaze ber'ilme`gen taqd'is ekmekler'in'i g:ot:ur:up yed'i.yanindaqilara da berd'i"5sonra 'Isa onlara ded'i:Bes,er O`glu s,enbe g:un:un:un sah'ib'id'ir".6bas,qa b'ir s,enbe g:un:u 'Isa yene de s'inagoga g'ir'ip tal'im :o`gret'iyordu.orada sa`g el'i qurumus, b'ir adam var ed'i.

Date: June 12, 2022 01:16PM

7'ilah'iyatc,ilardan ve fer'is'iler 'Isani 'itham etme`ge bahane tapmaq :uc,:un Ona g:oz qoyuyordular k'i g:ors:unler s,enbe g:un:u s,'ifa berecek ya yoq.8 amma 'Isa onlarin ne d:us,:und:uler'in'i b'il'ip el'i qurumus, k'is,eye ded'i:"aya`ga qalq ve :onceye c,iq"ol adam da aya`ga qalqip ortaya c,iqti.9sonra 'Isa onlara ded'i:s'izden sorayorum hang'is'ine 'icaze bar(var) s,enbe g:un:u yaxs,iliq yoqsa k:ot:ul:uk etme`ge k'im'inse canini xalas yoqsa mahv etme`ge?"10'Isa etrafindaqilarin hemes'ine baqti ve ol adama ded'i:"el'in'i uzat"o da :oyle ett'i ve el'i evvelk'i halina qayitti.11onlarsa qazabdan c,os,up 'Isaya ne edeb'ilecekler'i barede b'ir-b'ir'i 'ilen m:uzakere etme`ge bas,ladilar.

Date: June 12, 2022 01:19PM

correction :aya`ga qalq ve ve :one c,iq". :onceye b'ir hata ed'i.

Date: June 13, 2022 01:47PM

12 o g:unlerde "Isa dua etmek :uc,:un da`ga c,iqti.o b:ut:un gecen'i Allaha dua etmeklen kec,'iyordu.13g:un ac,ilanda s,ag'irdler'in'i yanina c,a`girdi ve onlardan on 'ik'i nefer'i sec'ip havar'i adlandirdi:14 peter adini berd'i`g'i s,'imon onun qardas,i andrey, yaqub,yahya,f'ilip, bartalamay,matta,tomas,halfay o`glu yaqub,m'illetc,i adlanan s,'imon 16 yaqub o`glu yehuda ve sonralar x'iyanetkar bolan yehuda 'iskar'iot.17'Isa onlar 'ilen b'irge as,a`gi 'ind'i vve d:uzengahda dayandi.orada c,oq sayida s,ag'irdler'inden 'ibaret 'izd'iham var ed'i.

Date: June 13, 2022 01:56PM

actually i don't think the subway is close enuf for a train loeded with dynamite tu collapse the u.s. congress bilding .

Date: June 14, 2022 01:02PM

i think behter ried the Bible.are 5 things.yerusalem jews agan rule.images in the sun,mune and stars.global warming rising oceans and flud risk and stronger storms.and in the end times meny males and females will be homosexual perverts.may be the images are the signs.may be rising oceans and stronger storms are and will be the perplexity uf nations about the waves and seas.was 1% homosexual persons(with bisexual persons)then 2%.now the yung 20yier olds are 4% in the u.s..2040 2050 fluding.then perhaps the generation uf 2050 will see the end uf the world.the Bible verses.and nessessary talk like time tu go tu work.other talk is idle talk.uh agan the images and papaver setigerum d.c. o.k..the signs are nier the end.they partly can been for 1000s uf yiers.some are images are recent like the solar flares.

Date: June 14, 2022 01:07PM

too exist theology.different opinions and views about the same scriptures.

Date: June 14, 2022 01:13PM

b:ut:un yehud'iyeden yerus,al'imden sur ve s'idon yaqinli`g'indaqi sah'il b:olgeler'inden c,oqlu adam 18 Onu d'inlemek ve :oz xastaliqlarindan sa`galmaq :uc,:un gelm'is,t'i.natem'iz ruhlardan azab c,ekenler de s,'ifa taptilar.19b:ut:un 'izd'iham 'Isaya toqunma`ga c,alis,iyordu.c,:unk'i Ondan c,iqan qudret hemen'i sa`galiyordu.

Date: June 17, 2022 10:40AM

correction not sa`galiyordu but sa`galdirdi.hemen'i sa`galdirdi.29'Isa :Oz s,ag'irdler'ine nazar salip ded'i:"ne baxt'iyarsiniz ey yoqsullar c,:unk'i Allahin Patis,ahli`gi s'iz'ind'ir.21 ne baxt'iyarsiniz ey 'imd'i ac,liq c,ekenler c,:unk'i doyacaqsiniz.ne baxt'iyarsiniz ey 'imd'i a`glayanlar c,:unk'i g:uleceksiniz.

Date: June 22, 2022 11:44AM

the new june 19 u.s. guvernment day u.s. president joe biden and both republican and democrat u.s. congress is a good because it celebrates the official abolition uf slavery.Christians arn't allowed tu purchaise a slave or slaves and tu free slaves is a virtuous action.george washington freed his slaves in his will.wen persons mention cyclops it may not be about me.may som uf them were thinking about the historical k.k.k. or modern grupes.too about kidnap may be about wen a man with an open trunk thretend tu shot if i walkt away nier idleewood bus station.

Pages: PreviousFirst...5556575859606162636465Next
Current Page: 63 of 65

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.