HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 65
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.w.s. ()
Date: October 28, 2019 04:11PM

donald trump if he had 99 persons random uf more than 1 guvernment with high corruption and 1 biden deliberate.then coold had sed a limited investigation.using not the word all then honestly coold had sed persons selected at random a limited investigation.too insted uf asking a lieder tu poot intu news.waited until if was evidence then made public.too insted uf delaying or coold had delayd as part uf "random limited investigation about corruption but coold had sent sunner(sooner) insted if checked but woold had cuverd his ass enuf tu honestly say a limited investigation persons chosen randomly numerous guvernments.then if biden foundout tu behaved according tu the imformalitys uf corruption that is not according tu established laws and constitutions but unformal pay tu burocrats and officials.some countries can't get the official burocrats tu work without the extra tip.eny body duing biznis about then may be has.most may be at some time had tu griese(grease) the wheels uf the burocratic machine.then nothing particular but may be did tu get biznis dun.but how corrupt.but coold be more than tiping tu get the burocrats tu du work or on time.coold be more corrupt than that wat some have dun.he is 70s.after 45 riesoning ability declines.too he shoold lern tu talk behter.but shoold i be giving eny one a lesson about being sneeky,having yor alibi but being able tu honestly say limited investigation,, random persons selected involving numerous guvernments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 29, 2019 12:41PM

i did find some fotos uf glaucum blumimg with pods with no petals.none uf the green glaucum pod caps stigmatic disk were turning upward.but green somniferum some turn upward some not.the cap brown and light straw color on a glaucum not turndupward wenn pods green but meny somniferum caps turn upward wenn brown but pod green.this fieture upturning caps stigmatic ray disk on somniferum if only somniferum has that the prufe that it is a distinct species.that doesn't mien they can't have some hybrid ancestry .setigerums have flat caps wenn opened.upturning from somniferum dominant and on a flora italia foto is an upturning cap.after i mixt the pink ones with upturning caps with the other were numerous mixed plants with upturning caps.but gradually they nierly vanished or about.it then probable is not uf the setigerum species and apparently glaucum too has flat caps.but about glaucum i'm not completely sure.

Date: October 29, 2019 12:50PM

the u.s.d.j. setigerum plants had long tall pods.simular tu papaver lecoqii.

Date: October 29, 2019 01:09PM

but the glaucum fotos had some bluming flowers.somniferum pods with some bluming flowers are nierly flat.but the cap uf a glaucum had turnd brownish.brownish somniferum caps most turn upward a bit but the glaucum cap flat.may be the riel donald trump coold admit tu being biased about investigation u.s. citizens involvement with corruption and expand the investigation tu all u.s. citizens duing biznis in ukraine and other countries with corruption.uh i truely believ the u.s. guvernment can investigate crimes uf u.s. citizen living abroad.and too i think the guvernment can link aid tu another countrys behavior.isn't it that is an iran economic sanctions.wat it is about trump is that his inquiry singledout only biden.wasn't turkey thretend with economic sanctions?withholding military tu ukraine isn't illegal.too investigation crime isn't illegal.but for political propaganda tu request pubishing ahed uf time imfo about an investigation and only about biden not others is obviously politically motivated and bias.

Date: October 29, 2019 02:34PM

the rhoeas setigerum hybrids were nierly sterile with very few seeds.if i remember thoh were more seeds in the same kind uf rhoeas(strigosum) +setigersomniferum.i remember throwing away numerous seeds intu the lawn.by comparison rhoeassetigerum had may been at most 7,8,9 seeds may been less.

Date: October 29, 2019 02:57PM

the aldrich place nier ontario dam plants. escholzia california seeds the way the pods open at top.if it does may been that but foto i was looking at had meny kinds uf plants rhoeas and other pods.but the plants have about 5 points off a capsule open at the top.must not been that because a drawing simular tu a papaver capsule the california poppy.but the plant with seeds in it did open at top about 5 straw capsule points( may be more or?)off uf capsule with visable ripe seeds within the dry narrow capsule.taller than wide and narrow but tall.may be setigersomniferum mixt with a non papaver poppy.

Date: October 30, 2019 12:12PM

kewscience.plants of the world online papaver gracile aucher ex boiss..the root uf that plant looks nierly exactly like a setigerum d.c. root.somnifersetigerum= somniferum+setigerum looks simular but the roots uf the aldrich place plants were larger.

Date: October 30, 2019 12:44PM

the naturalist papaver gracile fotos.the redish has lieves different from the pinkish.the redish look simular tu some papaver species.the pinkish ones simular tu setigerum,somniferum and glaucum partly.part uf glaucums too have lieves less simular tu setigerum and somniferum.too glaucums have different sizes.some as shorter other as taller 2 tu 3 ft.too glaucum as 12 stigmatic rays but fotos i counted they had more 14 and may been 16 one.the differences may be because hybridizations.some genes may be hybrid.gracile that was growing in u.k. wher not nativ was blooming in april .listed a sorce probable was nativ area as april tu june piek munth as may.in italie setigerum d.c. may and june.that is simularly as north as turkiye and cyprus but more western and warmer.then further iest may be setigerum blumes a bit later because colder.setigerum can mix with gracile but somniferum does not or doesn't every time croosed.

Date: October 30, 2019 12:48PM

uf the most simular poppys tu the sepal lief spikes is papaver apulum ten.a bit thorny hairs spikes.a celendine too has sepal spikes.

Date: October 30, 2019 01:27PM

serch overseas offices f.b.i.-f.b.i. gov..this is in defens uf donald trump and u.s. guvernment tu investigate crimes uf u.s. citizens and others abroad."each office is established through mutual agreement with the host country and is situated in the u.s. embassy or consulate".president right tu make trieties but must be appruved by senate and send and reciev ambassadors.serch president head diplomat.he requested investigation uf biden in ukraine.wat does the f.b.i. do abroad lawstreet.www .lawstreetmedia.

Date: October 30, 2019 02:10PM

www usa today"at one point biden withheld 1 billion in aid to ukraine to pressure the government.i wunder huw is the lesser uf tuw evils huw the most ways behter man.and trump delayd military assistance tu ukraine.uh really i think he and the u.s. guvernment can investigate crimes abroad.doesn't the f.b.i. hav 63 legats abroad.doesn't the c.i.a. monitor international drug trafficking?

Date: October 30, 2019 02:30PM

global legal insights ukraine bribery and corruption 2019.thoh legal trumps behavior itself simular tu corruption tu influence officials tu obtain an investigation with a delay uf legal military aid.but crime abroad can be investigated uf u.s. citizens.the bidens are u.s. citizens.very biast(biased) politically motivated may be but illegal a high crime or misdemenor?or does a law exist about political bias while investigating u.s. citizens?

Date: October 30, 2019 02:55PM

redneck wikipedia.1640s covenanters presbyterians .some wore red cloth.1830 redneck presbyterian used for in u.s..trump's muther was a presbyterian.u.s. coal miners union members wore red bandanas erly 1900.uh redneck has had other mienings too. may be trump needs tu reried the dictionary tu lern wat kind uf redneck he partly is.

Date: October 30, 2019 03:30PM

too papaver gracile has somewat long tall pods simular tu the u.s.d.o.j. setigerum d.c. they studyed.lewis h.is a foto.pods too simular tu papaver gracile pods.some uf mine are taller than wide but not that much.others rounder more the same amount.after yiers 16 were some uf both but the ratio has changed.uf one kind is fewer.bizim cicekler fotos show a green gracile pods with a flat caps.cap=stigamatic disk.bizim cicekler.our flowers.

Date: October 31, 2019 12:26PM

the rd. 500 lagrange co. indiana ontario tu mongo conservation area hybrid plants look very simular tu bracteatum+paucifoliatum nierly sterile hybrids.they produced wat may be rootsprouts.surculose plants.asexual reproduction and vegitativ reproduction.clonal undividuals.genetwikipedia basal shoot.new plants that are the same plant via a root.the offshoot roots were thinner(thiner thinter)than the main root.then from the offshoot grew up another identicle flowering plant.then these kind may be can live perhaps 1000s uf yiers.the erlyyer(earlier earlyter)original can die uf old age but survive a yunger clone offshoot.if those too the clonal offshoots produce more offshoots too.i'm not sure if orientale,bracteatum, and pseudooriental due this or not.but the nierly sterile hybrids some uf the plants were joined by a shoot and were numerous plants that were one plant.

Date: October 31, 2019 12:40PM

partly a clonal colony.natural vegitativ propagation found in perrenials.wikipedia. both paucifoliatum and the bracteatum,pseudoriental and oriental are perrenials. i'm not sure which is crosst with paucifoliatum but the plants look like paucifoliatum are nierly sterile but some seeds that are ieten by a beetle very small that climes intu the pod tu iet the ripe seeds until because the seeds few are gone and have redder orange (reder redter)flowers than paucifoliatum.they look simular tu paucifoliatbracteatum= paucifoliatum+bracteatum.tu gather the few seeds one must get them before the beetles.like the time they are 1st ripe.the beetles same kind iet other poppy seeds but more fertile plants have meny seeds and they lieve some numerous seeds but iet some seeds.

Date: October 31, 2019 01:21PM

the garden p320 googlebooks in the wild p.orientale and p.pseudorientale are likely tu sucker(grow a plant from a shoot.while bracteaum is generally more.book 1843.r. and j.e. taylor published.

Date: October 31, 2019 03:03PM

i guess a subspecies is a race.terminolgy defines them different.i think is non sence their unpruven belief in evolution.is a little sence that life is from matter thoh.because plants live with minerals,water and sunlight.animals iet the plants and animals that iet the plants.startribune .com.400 yier old oak.red oek (oak)tree may be 400 yiers old.hemlocks allegany nation forest 550 yiers old.but the rocks are 1000s uf yiers old.the definition uf subspecies is as same species different living in a different place.but race as less difference.but that is wat race is.common species genes uf crietures in one place different ones partly than same species in another place.certinly can be greatter and lesser racial differences.but if uf the same species subspecies must be same thing but can be more racial differences and racial differences not as much.but i believ this tu be true papaver setigerum is not a race or subspecies uf somniferum.why?because upturning capsules diminish within 10 yiers about.taller stems too but coold be error if plants were very stunted.if not they vanish and too are not racial but different species genes.and larger pods,scarlet peony poppykind uf lieves,then those thoh dominant and pod size partly aren't uf the same species.but mutant forms not dominant but lieves peony and taller stems upturning capsules are.then can only be one thing uf an other or more species but dominant.grey pollen,multiple sepal lief spikes cuvering all sepals and black blotches too vanished but from other kinds exept is a somniferum breed with black bloches but that may be hybrid.but more like the black blotches were from another kind uf poppy.most somniferum have purple or violate blotches.too somniferum seed vanisht.after smaller pods were hybridized with my wild setigerum d.c..papaver gracile blumes erlyyer than setigerum d.c. perhaps.somniferum and glaucum lateter(later lateter) germination wenn warmer.too the plants don't become setigerum and somniferum germination but the germination remains the same while colder.nor is that mutant or by now woold be mostly somniferum germination times and temp because the redpurple were partly somniferum and the pinks but if only planted erly is possible only with setigerum genes grew and later plants not saved then too this may be error.and the aldrich plants blumed later were grown nier enuf for bees tu hybridize my plants but at 1st were few bees or wasp.too thoh at 1st the pinks blumed later but planted same time after mixing the plants germinate same times setigerum temps.and flowering mostly the same time but few plants blumeing later but were partly pinks.and very few.but that the tuw species may have some common ancestry besides that wild italian setigerum in one area was partly somniferum and somniferum partly setigerum.may be some ancient time hybridization.but may be simular tu paucifoliatum and bracteatum no doubt tuw species but are simular.the roots are simular, seed size simular,bluming time but some days difference may be.lieves have partial simularity but some differences.but pollen different color,height uf paucifoliatum about exactly same as setigerum but setigerum rids itself uf grey pollen.bracteatum taller but with bracts and slightly larger pods and stiffer upright stem with flower.paucifoliatum drupes a bit and stem more flexible.both are perrenials and some common chemicals too.but the hybrid is nierly sterile.too a botanist thawht paucifoliatum an orientale.but orientale does look more simular than the bracteatum tu paucifoliatum but crosses more fertilely with bracteatum than p.bract. self pollinated.but both 2n=28 pauc. and orien. and orientale may partly be.but setigerum crosses with somniferum fertilely but the pollen 5% badformed and some sterile filaments.they coold be tuw plants that cross iesyly then meny common genes but 2 different species or some kind uf common ancient hybrid ancestry and partly the same species partly 2 different species.i believ probable wat orientale is tu bracteatum and orientale may be partly paucifoliatum+bracteatum paucifoliatbracteatum but mostly bracteatum.and orientale crosses iesyly with bracteaum and pseudo orientale.these last one may be partly same species and not.the oxytanas except paucifoliatum.yue can test wat i hav writen about.since is a subject uf debate setigerum d.c. and somniferum wat relation they may be with different opinions.with a greenhaus with some deliberate harsh environment within only 3 yiers and 4 iesyly yue coold have results.9 tu 12 generations 3 -4 yiers.too all the roots were uf setigerum kind thoh some somniferum ancestry.i had one later plant .the root setigerum shape but was soft.not tuff.too once i had 2 plants with perrenial branching from top uf root the flower branches.insted uf from stem and nier a lief.the setigerum d.c. plant has its own distinct genetic charecter.other poppys mix as the lesser element the genes are discarded,grey pollen,peony somniferum lieves,upturning capsules and black bloches.thoh some hybridization with somniferum redpurple and pink hybrids.the germination and flower nierly all the original setigerum time thoh meny later bluming pinks were mixted with the setigerum d.c. wild hybrid plants.later they nierly all blume the same erlyyer time.the plants if mostly wat maintain their distinct genetic identity.other traits vanished or nierly within 10 generations.including traits uf scarlet peony garden somniferum,and common somniferum upturning capsules.setigerum d.c. has a species identity distinct.too grey pollen and black blotches diminish and vanish.the plant reverts tu something closer tu the pure nonmutant species.mutations too vanish.like pink gradually.partial mutant red?white petal end.immediate after mixted with nonmutant full colored petals.the plant maintains and has a distinct identity.different from somniferum,paucifoliatum and other poppys.their genes diminshed. they die.

Date: October 31, 2019 03:38PM

.i was thinking may be setigerum+bracteatum.bracteaum height,germination temp,starchyyer softter root,a larger bracteaum pod size coold be and may other poppys.agan not only more because bigger.but with so meny hybrid genes the plant must liv with less mutations.that is at liest 4 differences.may be a larger seed from another species.if giant is only seed size.if hybrid and mutant pod size or both those the chemicals.if yue want tu be sure the opium is the same.hybrid traits some and other mutations limit how much can liv with other mutations.it has nierly a maximum uf hybrid and or mutations.then less likely affecting the morfine.if more noscapine and less thebaine because mutation.the plant may then producing more uniformly wat they want.the hybrid mix traits mien less mutation berable by the plant.it has known genes different partly for more like size if so.but can't remain as fertile and viable with more mutations or hybrid mixings.if so somniferum being partly setigerum the noscapine woold revert gradually if a nonmutant setigerum gene got intu the crop tu very small amount.but some setigerums more mutant( or a hybrid effect?) than somniferum.but more morfine made by somniferum may be species dominance not less mutant.my plants the hybrids partly somniferum red and pink weren't very potent certinly not like opium poppy and they seem less potent than ever about after mixted with mine.but the plants behter tended produce more than wenn less tended.tu be sure chemical testing.then too wenn yue due yor expieraments don't come tu immediate conclusions.being dominant meny plants with only 1 gene on 1 uf 4 chromosomes sets the other 3 setigerum may be more like somniferum.a partial mix may produce meny with species dominance.but if not the same species the greater morfine amount gene will gradually dimish.but if so if species may be nierly gone in about 10 generations.my experience is partial garden somniferums+setigerum+?s are not very potent that have grown meny generations and the potency uf mine seems less than they were.before may be been mildly addictiv tu nierly nuthing yiers later.but how much tended a possible consideration that can effect potency.but test yors tu see.add some somniferum+mostly setigerum cross hybridize well.partly tuff greenhaus environment 3 generation/yier 3 or 4 yiers.10 generations or some more.with 9 3yiers much results may be observable but by 10 i believ certinly.then 3 yiers 4 munths behter 4yiers.that isn't much time tu lern wat truth is.too add some setigerum tu mostly somniferum and du the same.then publish yore results tu the scientific community.

Date: November 01, 2019 01:29PM

looking at other poppys.orientale is green pod colord cap and stigma.some kinds have colored stigmatic rays but not the pod nier between the colored rays.setigerum d.c..some pods only green others clored rays with coloration pod edge between rays.glaucum some are simular.the rays color and pod around the top edge but not center uf the ray cap.but the color lighter.argemone cap and rays color pod green.somniferum uncolored stigma tu light coloration.center uf stigma rays point can hav color but rays uncolored or both color .but pod green.meconopsis persian blue poppy too green pod.the somniferum pod is green.part uf setigerum d.c. have coloration on top uf pod between outter (outer)stigma rays.that is unique from about 1/2 duzin other species.but some setigerum d.c. are only green pods and uncolored rays.some too are with no sepals hair spikes.some uf the somniferum rays coloration may be from the rays drying and after pollination has occured.part uf wild setigerum d.c. has certin pigmintation.ya.the somniferum fotos internet the rays nierly green but darkening more after riper dryyer and then darker.

Date: November 01, 2019 02:00PM

actually isn't the pod uf setigerum but the edge uf stigma ray cap and stigma rays.wild plants of malta fotos.actually wat is nerous garden "oriental poppys have colored stigmarays and outer colord circle around the cap edge.one "rhoeas" too a bit that way.more others not.oriental garden variety poppys some are simular tu the colored cap edge kind uf "setigerum"s.others the cap center mostly colord and others stigma.some looked like entire cap about and pod green or greenish but coold be purple pollen on the cap.somniferum's aren't this way. gee that woold get me back tu thinking about setigerums being party oriental poppy.wild hybrids that no self respecting opium poppy farmer woold want tu grow.they due have the same size seeds about and oriental and erly bluming setigerum can be same time about and both are tetraploids like paucifoliatum which is setigerum's height.the cap coloration at edge too occures but more fully."setigerum" is some times about that but often a little coloration between the rays at cap edge.others have(haben)no coloration more simular tu somniferums.

Date: November 01, 2019 02:22PM

on the garden "oriental"poppy the coloration can be more than on setigerums that have coloration simular tu a colord spot on cap between iech cap ray.the orientals can be more like an outer circle uf coloration an inner circle(in-ter inner)uncolord. them colored setigerum d.c.s character more colored spot between iech ray but wasn't on pod top but the cap=stigmatic disk.in the begining dirt probablely existed for plants tu grow on and with.only rock and water isn't very good for most plants but much dirt must be new.broken rocks and ded plants and animals and insect and animal dung.inches uf new plant soil can accumulate within some yiers time under trees from fallen lieves.but from garden"orientale"s most uf them colored setigerum rays with coloration between rays and at the caps edges.but not a full circle.is a difference.

Date: November 01, 2019 02:45PM

too setigerum mostly rided itself uf grey pollen.paucifoliatum has grey pollen.orientale and bracteatum pollen is purple.too dubium has long pods and gracile.maltawildplants.com papaver dubium (long-heded poppy).that foto looks too much simular tu the u.s.d.o.j. setigerum d.c. plants in their foto.long heded.they were not dubium.but theirs i think hybrid.another species pod capsule shape.flora italiana upturnd capsule setigerum foto probable somniferum and czech partly purple petal may be from purple somniferum.seems meny in wild have black bloches but wenn mixted with mostly light purple bloches mixed 3/4,1/2,1/4 are lighter mixed bloches than black darker than light purple but gradually they become lightter purple not black.that too probablely hybrid.i think wat is setigerum d.c. exist much hybrided the plants.meny are not all the pure kind but have(haben)hybrid traits.dubium or lecoqii cappsule,somniferum upturning stigmatic cap,partly hybrid petal colors some times,and black blotches from one or more black blotch poppy species.tuw pollen colors white and yellow but one probablely hybrid.the pure form kind rarer wat ever that may be.

Date: November 01, 2019 03:03PM

plants uf malta.pinnatifidum too has yellow pollen and other poppy species.too pinnatifidum has a much long capsule .partly grows wher setigerum d.c. grow.therfore i thawht maybeen was wher the yellow pollen came from.part uf other kinds of poppys have yellow pollens too.too the pinnatifidum has colored spots between stigmarays simular tu the partly colored setigerum ray caps.the capsule shapes differ but between stigmarays is coloration.looks like some stigma coloration too.and yellow pollen.plants of malta pinnatifidum fotos.compared.simular green capsule rays color some color between rays and yellow pollen.pinnatifidum produces about 2%oripavine 1% thebaine? in the sap latex.coold be from pinnatifidum yellow pollen and partly the coloration.is more simular than orientale being partial between stigmarays.wat is the pure kind?i hav some idea but plan tu see wat happens tu coloration and yellow pollen.

Date: November 02, 2019 02:20PM

serch google. papaver pinnatifidum .then click images for papaver pinnatifidum.apparently are mostly very long tall capsules but some shorter more like dubium.too the fuzz on sepals varies .hairlike tu more bristlely nierly :spikelike".are some pinnatifidums only green pods.numerous have some purple.is one very good foto uf purple stigma rays and between iech a purple spot on the stigma cap.most have yellow pollen .one has a darker pollen partly yellowish.partly simular tu rhoeas pollen.another has greyish anthers.simular tu setigerum d.c. partly.purplish stigma rays and purplish spot between stigma rays.others only green and no ray coloration.some lieves are more divided.others more joined lieves more simular tu some setigerum d.c. because less divisions.petals apricot orange tu redorange.anthers can be yellow yellow.filament than holds the anther can be partly dark light purple tu nierly black.wat appiers grey may be unripe anthers.too stigma rays same as setigerum 7.too a foto has 5 rays. setigerum d.c. stunted smaller pods too can have 5.7 too is very common.a. gutierrez and s.f. foto shows finely purple line on rays and purple spots between rays.that one too has 8 rays.stephen mifsud maltawildplants foto too with rather tall long pod too but with more coloration uf stigma.e.l. carrique foto uf uncolord stigma.8 rays.aaronsipfphoto.com a 5 rayd pinnatifum.menudanatura.com.and are numerous more fotos uf colored rays.

Date: November 02, 2019 03:23PM

the magicgarden seed foto poppy uf troy(papaver setigerum) lieves some wat look like less divided pinnatidum lieves.but they are setigerum mostly kind uf plants.alves gaspar foto under papaver setigerum fotos.mis identified as somniferum.has a setigerum sepal spike,but full coloration around the stigma cap with petals.and pod with coloration between rays but on stigma cap.papaver setigerum alchetron t.schoepke a foto uf a fuller lief setigerum d.c. kind.the more divided pinnatifudum kind is simular tu rhoeas lieves.setigerum d.c. has a less tuetht(toothed).rhoeas too has a less divided lief type and the more divided kind.more divided setigerum lieves and pinnatifudum and rhoeas less divided look a bit simular but look obviously different the more divided pinnatifudum and rhoeas lieves from both kinds uf setigerum d.c. lieves.apparently some setigerum d.c. has full ring uf pigment around stigma cap.some orientale are simular tu that.others a space a bit more simular tu pinnatifudum.rhoeas too some are green pod uncolored rays.others are colored rays purplish between rays on cap coloration.u.k. southwest nash point vale uf glamorgan(vale of glamorgan). middleton down.wiltshire.foto(photo)has much purple on rays with slight nier stigma rays.then pinnatifidum and rhoeas have some simularitys the markings and absence.some rhoeas have the yellowish and darker pollen mixt color.a pinnatifidum did too.uh yellow and dark anthers may be.is a garden rhoeas with yellow.annies annuals "falling in luv(love)"poppy.rhoeas pollen darker.pinnatifidum part at liest is yellow.tokyo botanical garden setigerum d.c..pinkishpurple?rays coloration sepals unspiked and spiked.farmerdodd cyprus setigerum kykleon plants foto.full coloration between rays but rays nier center a bit uf color.pollen yellow.pinnatifidum has yellow pollen.dark purple blotch rosy red tu pale pink(pinkishredpurple?)pollen visable on petals.is yellow.pinnatifidum grow all setigerum d.c. area but crete and cyprus.if pinnatidum yellow then may mixed before being on cyprus more west.but are flower in gardens thesedays from meny places.are other kinds uf poppys too with yellow pollen.too look spiked and not sepals =flower cuvering lieves .too i had meny spikes all sepal red flowerplant.then zero after mixed.then about 10 yiers later 2 plants with setigerum like spikes then zero.the spikes uf the red more simular tu other species.but may be is non dominant other kind that can appier partly later.about this i am unsure.but i think our pure setigerum d.c. kind may be very rare.hybrid kinds numerous but too rare somewat.if so wat ever it is may be thretend or endangered.

Date: November 04, 2019 03:39PM

papaver pinnatidum blumes april may in italy.setigerum d.c. blumes may and june.partly they blume the same time.too maybe duke phytochemical data base and other but some one's imfo is setigerum d.c. western mediterrenian but later spred tu cyprus.iestern med.sea.the cyprus setigerum d.c. with yellow pollen and purplish markings.may be from pinnatifidum.may be partly mixed with pinnatifidum before arrived in cyprus.but pinnatifidum may grow in gardens.too wat i wrote about orientale plus somniferum.that isn't possiblely the origen uf setigerum.it germinates day time hightemp. 40 and 40s,50s(somewat 60s)and about doesn't over 70 and that may be hybrid genes.somniferum and orientale and bracteatum germinate day hightemp. nier 70.i think the oxytanas can germinate 65 too.if the narcotic isn't only somniferum species dominant may be setigerum with glaucum warmer germination orientale and or bracteaum large pod type and taller.yes yue coold breed a mostly setigerum with larger pods,taller and warmer temp germination this way with some effort.but upturning capsules aren't setigerum d.c. or orientale bracteatum and may be not glaucum.the glaucum caps dry but pod green were flat.too none uf those kinds have seeds as large as somniferum but about glaucum i don't know.then cannot simplely bee setigerum+glaucum+bracteaum or orientale mostly setigerum.the upturning capsules too are not mutant.they are dominant but belong not tu setigerum.the flora italiana setigerum foto has an upturning capsule because it is hybrid and has the somniferum capsule.but that is a mostly setigerum d.c..wild plants are mostly hybrids.and somniferum grows wild in italy too.the purplish markings are found on pinnatifidum and some rhoeas and some setigerums.wher does rhoeas get them.from pinnatifidum or are the marking rhoeas?but the mostly setigerum d.c.s uf cyprus and elswher have not only purple markings too.they have yellow pollen like pinnatididum.the u.s.d.o.j. plant i believ has another species long tall pod.it too is a mostly setigerum d.c. hybrid plant.too they may be setigerum d.c. the "spikelike"hairs .but i had the red-purple with red petals(offspring partly red and partly purple petals)with meny spikes more simular tu dubium and argemone.too more divided setigerum lieves have some appierence simular tu dubium lieves.hybridum sepal thorny hair spikes look partly moresimular too the red purple hybrid plant than finer dubium hairs.those fietures were not dominant..the other plants had hairless sepals.but yiers later 2 plants had sparse setigerum like hairs one sepals.then they vanished but may be seeds from those tuw plants didn't grow.only 2 uf about 70 plants the next yiers seed planted.chance perhaps.or recessiv setigerum genes or are they from another species not dominant and can later appier partly only mid and end uf sepals?tuw more yiers i may know because i hav some seeds uf the setigerum type hairs.mixed with non hairy sepals then if not dominant will not reappier or much.if dominant will be on meny plants.if setigerum will later yiers multiply if not probable will vanish or reappier once only a few plants and vanish.if setigerum recessiv. will remain probablely but only be few plants but over much time 16 yiers may become more or less.and coold become all or none.but if setigerum recessiv awht tu be at liest around a awhile some uf the plants and coold remain part uf the plants too a very long time.and coold become all or none but more slowly than mutations and hybrid traits than vanish very quikly and quikly.but non mutant race genes can too gradually die if an environmental disadvantage.but those kind not mutant or hybrid.are more fragile the mutations and hybrid genes.this is the plants with those hybrid or mutant are more likely not tu be or die or be less fertile.this is testable.don't believ it?yue can test this yoreselves.race is simular tu sex. isn't mutant but different.every place are males and females but race traits can too die compared tu other race traits or both live too depending on wher the pieple lived.therfore are races but can be 4 kinds uf hair color from 1 male 1 female animals including human ones.they are that not insects or plants.but human criestures.the different kind uf traits uf the same species won't affect fertility but hybrid or mutant ones will.

Date: November 04, 2019 04:00PM

this too probablely is testable.find a plant with 2 fietures different than don't diminish like hybrid or mutant genes.and compare the fertility.if no effect on fertility and they don't diminish then are race genes.from in the begining uf creation.are non mutant species genes and not hybrid genes too.mutant and hybrid genes will reduce fertility.they may benefit a plant too some way some times but not in all places and environments but with a bit less fertilty and with a strenth wieknis too.too meny sterility and more deth and deth too.via mutation or hybridization one doesn't get all the species.but minerals and water needed by plants tu liv and most rocks are older.are artificial diamonds thoh.this is a simple way tu lern plants pure species non mutant forms.let the mutant and hybrid traits du wat they due they die more often because less fertility and greater mortality.hybrid plants can die meny times more than ones not.

Date: November 05, 2019 11:17AM

one foto uf setigerum d.c. the pollen hasn't yet exited the anthers which look yellow green dark yellowish.some rhoeas look that way too.papaver alchetron the free social encyclopedia.one setigerum d.c. foto has greenish yellow anthers.

Date: November 05, 2019 11:21AM

may be the same diiferent age or simular flower anthers look yellower but not bright.

Date: November 05, 2019 11:25AM

sp. different not diiferent.too some uf these kind have full coloration around stigma cap(disk).

Date: November 05, 2019 11:48AM

papaver pinnatifidum fotos the anthers look more yellow.some rhoeas thoh and one pinnatifum foto the anthers are dark yellowish.or yellow green.flora vascular.com. foto looks uf pinnatifidum too greenish toda la imformacion.phantsyhongos es.herbarium.distribucion en la iberian peninsula.fotos numerous are darker than brighter yellow.

Date: November 05, 2019 12:10PM

wix.com papaver setigerum d.c. flora della sicilia foto the pollen is more yellow.too plantas silvestres de espan(y)a.setigerum (d.c.) foto too the pollen more yellow.certinly yellow.that looks like pinnatifidum yellow.some pinnatifidum look darker yellow and may be from rhoeas or another poppy?then darker yellow yellow green may be from rhoeas,rhoeas+pinnatifidum and yellow pinnatifidum.

Date: November 05, 2019 01:24PM

the plantas silvestres de espanya foto too has only purplish between stigamrays.pinnatifidum too has yellow pollen and pigment between the stigmarays.both plants blume one munth may .but pinnatifidum too april setigerum d.c. too june.i'm guessing that because somniferum and setigerum simular that white pollen setigerum d.c. is the pure setigerum d.c. species pollen color.but i coold be wrong.the only way tu know for about for sure is tu breed yellow pollen but too is yellowish darker and see wat one uf these colors does.but tu know for sure both yellow and darker yellow need tu be mixed.wat survives is probablely the pure species color,white,yellow or dark yellowish.wikipedia list of genetic hybrids.domestic cattle and american bison buffalo.beefalo "this is a fertile breed.bison breeders are using d.n.a. testing tu purify their bison uf cattle d.n.a..i believ this possible because are the pure bison kind.and may be uf meny all the pure kind uf genes with some cattle genes and variously distributed.the cattle bison 1/2 hybrids were actually unfertile the males but not the females.that is the same that meny hybrid cats are.beefalo are not 1/2 and 1/2 but 5/8 cattle 3/8 bison.those are fertile.setigerum d.c. and somniferum cross iesy but not without some infertility the offspring.they probable have a high percentage uf common d.n.a. more than most other papaver species but no doubt nierly that the unique somniferum upturning stigma disk cap is a species dominant trait that is not setigerum d.c..because so meny somniferum traits vanish including dominant ones that is species dominance from 10 generation plants with both types upturning caps certinly.taller stems (but is stunted)and larger pod somniferum+setigerum vanishs and peony gardem somniferum or somniferum hybrid kind uf lieves.all vanished.then they are from a different species or numerous those somniferum genes.orientale i woold think bracteatum+paucifoliatum and then not much genetic difference with bracteatum.and then crosses iesyly.iether way different species more genes common than most kinds or mostly same species partly hybrid then less genes different but partly a different species.but besides somniferum i know uf know other papaver with an upturning stigma disk cap.agan if yue are a botanist and know wat species has an upturning bowl stigma cap uf the papaveraceae and papaver.if only somniferum then the upturning bowl cap uf ripe dry pods belongs only tu somniferum from day one.but i'll let yue know probablely isn't setigerum because thoh dominant vanishs.setigerum d.c. has a flatish stigma cap.1/3 upturning mixted 1 generation with setigerum flat woold give yue 1/2 upturning.because tetraploid if was an upturning tetraploid setigerum hybrid with somniferum upturning stigma cap genes potential 100 for a while having upturning but probabilitys less than that but most but gradually vanishs the ripe dry pod stigma bowl.then all agan or about all flat disk caps.and isn't the only somniferum trait that does this.others can become meny then vanish or about vanish.about 10 generations.if yue the botanist know uf another ripe bowl shape stigmatic disk then only those kind coold be considered as a hybrid sorce uf the bowl shape but if only somniferum then is only somniferum.it is not setigerum d.c..

Date: November 05, 2019 02:28PM

i forgot about this.the flora italiana plant with somniferum upturning bowl shaped stigmatic disk coold be tetraploid.if it was it coold be 1/4 somniferum gene 3/4 setigerum or setigerum and? genes.because dominant only 1/4 it will be bowl shaped.then 1/4 uf that kind mixed intu 3/4 flat won't giv yue most bowl shaped but an only somniferum upturning bowl stigmatic disk all 4 genes uf a tetraploid will giv yue mostly upturning bowl shaped "caps" for a while until they disappier.a plant 1/4 3/4 bowl 1/4 3/4 flat genes can self pollinated be only flat 1/2 bowl and 1/4 bowl.uh. about myself. i wrote about extremist stuff.uh.my father was a republican son uf democrats my muther republican and probable republican ancestors since lincoln.i was raised lutheran and interdenomination protestant.i myself at 1st voted democrat then republican but am sort uf an undependent.i don't consider the republican candidate or democrat ones i hav redd about as the best politicians uf the political establishment.both parties auwht tu have behter.too the supreme cort awht tu at liest subject tu voter reappruval.most elidgable tu vote adults favor direct election.reappruval is niether the current or that but sort uf both.

Date: November 05, 2019 02:57PM

if setigerum d.c. how that is identified is common then wat yue may believ so correct is partly primativ.that plant is shown with hybrid traits.then wat the pure non mutant plants they don't know.they can identify the chemicals,the chromosome numbers but havn't fully identified wat the pure non mutant non hybrid plant is.apparently the u.s.d.o.j. plant has hybrid pod shape taller.the czech scientist plant one foto had apparent 1/4 purple somniferum color 3/4 not.the flora italiana setigerum d.c. plant has an upturning somniferum bowl shaped stigmatic disk.nowno doubt in my mind if meny plants figured this way is simular tu chemistry 1800s.only partly figured and partly not.i suspect some setigerum d.c. markings may be from pinnatifidum.yellow pollen and may be some other sorce or not the between disk rays coloration and others have a full circle.numerous pinnatifidum have between ray coloration but not all and some "rhoeas".this may be all from one species.and too coold be common tu 3 species.or 2.this is the darker pollen pinnatifidum may be hybrid .i don't know.may be part uf rhoeas and setigerum both have pinnatifidum between rays pigmint.may be is only from one kind but because hybridization partly on 3 species.or 2 or 3 belongs tu.as far as species preservation.how can yue preserve wat yue havn't fully identified.take this setigerum d.c. as an example.it isn't fully identified and wat it is and from wat i hav lernd and seen it is probablely numerically less the purer kind uf plant.then is numerically over estimated how meny only setigerum d.c. plants because some have only a hybrid trait.the upturning bowl cap plant may hav 1/2 or 1/4 or 3/4 setigerum genes thoh.then the pure kind uf stigma cap coold be bred from it.uh is orientale partly paucifoliatum?setigerum is only one kind uf plant but the imperfection uf identification may be meny kinds uf plants.others too in their pure form may be numerically exaggerated.i believ those hybrid setigerums are mostly thoh.for the most part but not completely.

Date: November 06, 2019 12:15PM

i attributed the rhoeas+setigerum hybrid may be papaverine gave me low blud pressure.both make papaverine.but the aldrich place plants had grown nier my plants.too then may been a cuple pods more narcotic and papaverine or some other chemical mixture or chemical.uf about 150 or 70 pods only about 2 made me sick.then was the time i had acid problems,and uf the more than 450 dry pods ieten by me different yiers wenn i 1st was ieting pods once i thawht.i'll grow 1000s and iet lots.i thawt that partly for 2 days.but 2 days later that kind uf thinking went away.simular is the 2 tu 4 drink a wiek drinker.du that for munths or yiers and then sometimes the day yue don't drink yue have had a kind uf craving tu hav a drink.but the next day 2 days after the last drink yue don't.it goes away the hankering.but that only occured once.it not that yue can't have a moist nose from some tolerance wenn yue gradually run out.compared tu cigarettes or coffee.may be simular tu coffee more.but no doubt if the ones yu had were more potent and yue ate meny and quit quikly yue woold get sick and hav narcotic withdrawl uncomfortablely.once that sort uf happend tu me.too snaplant.com has good advice.oriental poppy papaver orientale "check with your doctor before using plants if yue are pregnant" and other.this sorce grazing animals avoid oriental poppys.my advice is if yue have oriental poppys mow them until the next yier if yue are preganant.if yue have a well yue may want tu dig them up and replant them later after storing the roots.very meny setigerum d.c. plants and more common kinds uf hybrids don't seem as poisonous but i woold take no chances.save the seeds and regrow the next yier.but probablely coold grow a small number distant and stay away from them but i'd advise not planting until next yier.tu save the seeds for the next yier.then plant them agan.enuf seeds will live tu grow.if pregant i advise don't grow poppys until the next yier.wenn i had 150 oxytanas and too setigerum d.c. hybrids and ate some perhaps i felt sterile like prepubescent.i hadn't felt that way since childhood.too i had digestiv acid problems and well water.not only grazing animals.few insects obtain pollen from oxytana poppys.the setigerum d.c. at 1st they stayed mostly away from but after a cuple uf yiers about began gathering pollen.they are less poisonous.too the pink ones were as meny as 15 capsules.but were at 1st i believ fewer 2 or 3?some person too had setigerum d.c. plants .then next yier some taller ones with 15 capsules.and different petal color.hybridization.probablely with part somniferum plants or mostly somniferum.unlikely somniferum but possible.may be because the plants simular a benefit from crossbreeding.too somniferum wenn triploid has more flowers.setigerum isn't somniferum but a plant with meny common genes that iesyly hybrids with somniferum.part uf somniferum genes are species different genes.

Date: November 06, 2019 01:16PM

then i'm the human guinea pig.i ate hundreds uf setigerum d.c. hybrid pods and i'm living.papaverine can cause glaucoma.i hav felt a different feeling in my eyes after ieting numerous pods.too setigerum d.c. dry pods can giv yue thin blud.the blud is less dark.brighter red and doesn't quikly clot.one 1/2 hour after from ieting some kind uf poppys i watcht tu see how long my blud took tu dry.was about 1/2 hour.i'm not a doctor but i figure that is sort dangerous.too i redd from argemone mexicana yue can go blind from blud seeping intu yor retina.setigerum d.c. pods dry consumed often can giv yue thinner blud.roots uf poppys contain sanguinarine that can give yue glaucoma.if yor retina rips yue become blind. opium poppyseeds can give yue glaucoma rather quikly if yue iet them by entire containers.but most setigerum d.c.hybrid pods won't make yue sick if yue iet only one.once 2 pods had me sickish feeling like very low blud pressure and i cooldn't stand up .not exactly.i didn't feel like standing i felt so slugish.i sat on a bench.bees ,wasp and other insects cross plants.some times a hybrid looks only partly different mostly the same.too if the hybrid is in another garden and crosses agan back intu yor's a hybrid coold look the same but may be be chemically different.most garden annual poppys eventually cross with another garden.and not all times the hybrid mixings uf the same species uf poppy.is then no guarantee that some yor setigerum d.c. pods won't change.too once i had acid digestiv problems.i thawt about calling an ambulance.i ate numerous rolaids or some simular product and nierly immediately was behter then o.k..too the chemical makes yor pancreas work more.yu may feel like yue ate sugary candy.but yor sex hormones lessened.then followd hours later by a less sugar feel after the chemical had worn off.like low sugar.if yue had diabeties this may be seriously dangerous a bit.i hav ieten so meny pods day after day i coold feel my pancreas aching from over work.too the chronic extra bile acid from yor liver depletes bile that in the liver helps make calming taurine.taurine too may protect yue a bit from glaucoma from sanguinarine.wenn yor bile depleted taurine is less and yor calm less.irritability may occur.less calmnis. bludroot was used as war paint red.blud roots has some poppy chemicals.this isn't only with setigerum d.c..1st perhaps after ieting oxytanas i noticed that an irritability and absence uf calm.actually too lower testosterone will add tu this.too the bile acid chronically from dayly consumption uf setigerum d.c. pods can giv yu an ulcer developing irritation.an irritated spot in yor gut wher the bile acid comes out.capsicum curbs bile secretion.that is an antidote tu the extra bile acid secretion.iet spice.too setigerum d.c. pods uf a certin tested strain coold be used tu perhaps washout gall stones with extra acid flow.and with spice can be balance.compared tu most poppys this is one uf the safest and not so much addictiv like somniferums.others like "oriental" garden poppys can may be kill yu within yiers and only munths make yue certinly sick.my teeth got less bone in them from thebaine strichnine like bone loss effect.the teeth turned clierish.after i quit the white bone gradually returnd.but most setigerum d.c. green extra pod with spicy rice inside simular tu a stufft olive won't kill yue.the seeds may be safe too for bredroles.

Date: November 06, 2019 02:06PM

true with some medical problems,medicines,and alcohol and some kinds uf drugs and certinly if pregnant don't iet eny kind uf poppy.but say that isn't yue and yue iet lots uf halapino(jalapeno,or halapieno) peppers and spicy foods.yue may develop galls stones .then yue can from yor numerous green pods after the petals fall off.only as is green and uncookt or microwaved briefly.or poot a bit uf cheez in it and microwave briefly.then yor bile begins tu flow washing out the little gall stones before yor problem become more serious.if more serious may be ask yor doctor.i'm not a doctor but i figure if less flow from spice can cause problems may be this plant a safer poppy can be used tu washout yor gall bladder occasionally and eny little stone or stones that coold grow intu a bigger problem.if yue did this and hav too much hankering for that plant.wait a cuple days.yor hankering awht tu go away and yor mind change back tu normal.a word uf caution but i've ieten hundreds.agan 2 pods coold differ and yu may feel a bit unwell.and rarely but sometimes may be too much digestiv acid and yue may need some antiacid tablets.if pregnant don't du this.i believ all setigerum d.c. uf hybrid ancestry and meny are partly hybrid forms but mostly.too yor plant may cross with another garden with a plant 1/2 yors brawht back by the bee from the hybrid one that looks the same with different chemicals.the garden plants too mix with simular kinds.slight russian roulette .meny wooldn't be dangerous.too wat strain yu hav is unsure .may be nibble a little bit uf a pod 1st.then some other time more.but isn't one poison pod with 5 safer ones.may be more like 1/250 may make yue sick.but agan it depends on yor strain.may be yu hav the ultra acid,low blud pressure or simular effect.high narcotic one time and all yor problems seem less dreeming uf opium poppy fields may be drive tu that sleezy street wher the heroin addicts sell tu passing cars happend the junkie was honest brawht yu yor dope and now yor a 1/20th a gram a day heroin addict then after 10 yiers found ded with a needle in yor arm personality type.this is partly a joke but not completely.can be poisonous effects sometimes and isn't immpossible that yu coold feel euforic and may even hav something simular tu a hankering lasting until a cuple days after yor last use that is partly simular tu a craving mild for a drink experienced by the 2tu4 drinks a week drinkers.before trying this be assured isn't 100 safe.too if yu did having a mild craving and obsession probablely will go away after a cuple days.and wat kind uf person are yue.i myself don't believ that it is good tu be a drunkard or drug addict or indian hemp abusor.i turnd in numerous teenagers tu the police (but not meny adults about sed nuthing) huw used drugs tu get them on probation and on drug testing and sober.eny way yue cut it generally are less addictiv than somniferums and less poisonous than meny poppys kinds but all poppys are poisonous.

Date: November 06, 2019 03:19PM

personally i think if yue drink.behter at home and only occasionally a small unfull glass uf wine with miel(meal)with yor spous.then yu won't get drunk,sleep with someone els and get a good night's sleep.some one told me a frend died after drinking wat was i think was 9 drinks.i don't exactly remember .i du remember wat the person drank was alot.i askt the yung man if he had ieten eny uf the poppy capsules from the flowers that were about same as mine that they grew.he told me yes.he drank too much he told me and wenn askt sed he too had ieten poppy capsules and died.i didn't see the person die.i was told this.i don't know the name.may be so. i wooldn't advise yue tu drink a lot and iet mostly setigerum d.c. pods ontop uf too much alcohol.it might kill yue.oriental poppys i du believ can make yue much ill within munths.my teeth lost so much bone from the strchynine like effect that they turned clier partly.i figured not only my teeth all my bones must be the same way.osteoporosis.i figured if i fall and hit my hed my skull must be fragile and might crack.too that may be my blud vesiles full uf calcium deposits.too that kind uf poppy too can make yor blud very thin.if too much thin can seep intu retina.if too much seeps intu yor retina yu become blind.after i stopt ieting "oriental" and other oxtanas my teeth not very fast but gradually turned white bone color agan.the thebaine withrawl seemd slightly narcotic tu me but not much.is slow biething with rapid hartbiet.wenn the thebaine rapid briething slow hartbiet.the withdrawl opposite.sort uf worried me because slow briething rapid hart=not enuf air.but the tolerance was only mild.i believ but not exactly that may be they coold kill yue with a cupleyiers.i don't believ that true uf setigerum d.c. pods dryed.but yue coold develop eye truble and glaucoma.this isn't exactly correct because too yue coold have chronicly thin blud.wat if yue cut yorself?then greater odds uf bleeding tu deth.but too cooked taste simular tu a cookd green vegitable.taste vegitable like.then may be with some serch scientific testing uf the seeds yue coold grow this plant for seeds for bred roles like they du for opium poppys.because is a more fudelike less poisonous poppy.but before duing that yue might want tu study the chemical effects uf the seeds and wat the seeds are uf.too the seeds have a unique flavor a bit different tasting and seeming than somniferum seed.and they are a different size smaller than somniferum seed.but somniferum seed from stunted plants is smaller.but the flavor is different.too they coold be grown for dry flower decoration pods.they are about 1/4 a somniferum size pod.my setigerum d.c. hybrids looked more like the light purple whitish petaled plants aude france.christian ferrer.serch saint lucie setigerum.the foto uf the purplish white flower is very simular tu the magic garden seeds i bawht uf wild italian setigerum.some were a bit lighter than others.one a redish and one a 1/4 purple.the other 68 were about like the aude france saint and lucie plants with white pollen.mixed with red red-purple.purple diluted and was one a 1/4 only light purple after 11 yiers uf mixing but red became undilute color after some yiers and are some reds.some uf the original color remain.the pods were not wider at base globular somniferum type(the pinks may been that but setigerum pod size)but more like the setigerum d.c. fotos.and some some wat taller than wide.the other width height more simular.the pink ones had a different pod shape but pods uf simular size.somniferum pods ripe are often wider at the bottom and globular.not all somniferum pods are that shape.i saw one more shaped like a chicken egg.but is some difference.may be the different pink ones hybrids pod shape vanisht .i don't know for sure except i checkt at liest some were the original 2 shapes.i didn't notice eny different.and the original 2 shapes or about.

Date: November 07, 2019 12:23PM

the pink ones i thawht because so meny flowers and a different pod shape may be had mixed with rhoeas.rhoeas's have numerous flowers.too i had wunderd whether or not some plants glaucum or partly.but probablely were mixt insted with a part somniferum.may be a mostly.may be the red scarlet peony kind?the pods had a different shape.wat the shape was miniture setigerum size somniferum shaped pods wider at the bottom narrower at the top upturning bowl disk cap.i didn't pay much attention tu that capsule shape.but the pinks like that mix with mine. i had checkt last yier and may been the taller narrower kind is only few and the other more same dimension type numerous.but i don't recall seeing eny wider at bottom somniferum shaped capsules.i'm not sure then.if are gone the somniferum shape and i didn't notice may be they were recessiv.if recessiv coold been mutant same kind or other species recessiv.iether probable will vanish but not in all environments.if recessiv 1st mix woold not appier except if some uf the other plants had some same genes.the presence uf other genes recessiv in the plants mixed with can then appier.then plus all the other species different genes uf setigerum and somniferum possiblely too the wider capsule base narrower top uf somniferum.or possible a mutation.if was dominant i didn't notice and vanisht or about.is perhaps but not certinly another uf numerous species differences between somniferum and setigerum.out of my shed blog has a foto uf papaver glaucum.the pods are wider than taller.somniferum some too have that shape.part uf somniferum internet fotos have this simular pod shape wider than tall simular tu the aut uf my shed foto papaver glaucum.wider than taller.other somniferums are taller than wide but wider nier the base uf the pod capsule.narrower at the top.one 3 inch about tall somniferum pod was shaped simular tu a bird egg.taller than wide.the pods uf both somniferum shapes have upturning bowl shaped disk caps.a more rectangular somniferum foto fotolia.com unripe cultivar foto is some wat rectangular but one foto shows this kind wider at the base.the most squarish unripe green capsule uf somniferum some wat simular tu setigerum and the more rectangular but setigerum d.c. pods are smaller.the rectangular somewat simular tu the taller setigerum capsules.uf these may be few uf mine.uf the squarer are numerous but somniferum wenn more mature the pod changes shape changes .i can't exactly see but a foto uf glaucum one is wider a form simular wider somniferum but 2 other pods may be a bit taller than wide.somniferum has the wider pod kind than tall and wider bottom kind top narrower.if the wider at bottom capsule kind recessiv different species recessiv or mutant.if wasn't recessiv and gradually vanisht is different species.much probablely.

Date: November 07, 2019 01:00PM

then may be a possibility that papaver glaucum wider pod shape from somniferum.somniferum wider pod shape from glaucum.or both have the same shape originally.2 inch average bracteatum park seed +livermere? was not proportionate.may been taller than wide.the orange lagrange lagrange co. indiana "oriental" poppy perhaps was wider at bottom than taller.i think the somniferum pod shape wider at bottom narrow at top was wat the pink hybrids had.(wat they have now possibly changed but may be not.garden plants occasionally hybrid and change).i more than 50% certin uf this.the shape was different than my plants.this shape tu my knowledge is gone or about gone.this is only possible another species trait difference setigerum and somniferum.too this if was recessiv same species.1/3 plants about.after dilution intu the others.then most 1 gene 3 not if tetraploids and 8% with 2 uf 4.then 2% coold have all 4 that.uf the 92% with 1.25% 2, 25 0,50% 1(is that correct? partly is or is)then uf 25% with 2 6.25% with 4.then more 7% coold have that trait about 1/14.but i didn't notice only but pods simular tu original wild magic garden italian setigerum hybrids.(were 2 dubium or simular pods later 3rd yier and was only 1 that was a 1/4 purple petaled plant.)is considerable that coold be a species different shape somniferum wider nier bottom uf pod than nier the narrower top uf the pod.if not a mutation may be a unique species trait (or uf others too) but uf setigerum some evidence that it isn't.

Date: November 07, 2019 01:47PM

one foto somniferums in field hiveminer.com.numerous are egg shaped.taller setigerum somewat looks like more rectangular somniferum pods not so much egg shaped.the wide pumkinshape somniferum pod kind.uf ripe somniferum eggshaped,pumkinlike wide pods,somewat rectangular,and wider at bottom narrower at top.uf unripe somniferum some squarish.some simularity setigerum taller somniferum rectangular and squarer unripe somniferum capsules.eggshape i've seen none uf setigerum.pumkin? minisize.uh coold be rare or not.the kind i didn't much notice and is gone and about is the wider at bottom narrower at top.and none eggshaped.

Date: November 07, 2019 01:53PM

species wikimedia setigerum d.c..fotos unopend flower cuverd by sepals,flowering setigerum d.c. and petals gone.petals gone is wider at the top narrower nier stem but rounds a bit under stigmatic cap.

Date: November 07, 2019 02:07PM

canberra.naturemapr.org setigerum foto with wasp.that pod looks simular tu the squarer setigerum d.c..foto shows a beeish wasp.pinkishpurplish petals pods with stigma coloration and is a green pod.the green pod simular tu most uf my plants.some are taller than wide rectangularish .both those kind have survives 16 generations but one kind much fewer and a ration change.this wasn't entirely random.i crossed once or twice the fewer tu others tu preserv wat i believ tu been a rarer trait uf plants i didn't want tu luze(loose).but may be 14 yiers with no assistance survived the rarer.about 14 yiers.and only a minority uf all the other flowers cross pollinated.one taller tu may been a few others only.and seed wasn't saved seperate from the other uncrossed for that reason seeds assuring that some those grew.was some assistance tu that kind uf pod but not much.

Date: November 08, 2019 10:48AM

i wrote not exactly may been rarely or none wide pumkin shape miniature setigerum sized capsules .none probablely more correct because i had been looking at fotos uf other poppys that were on my mind.probable these hybrids uf mine never had that kind uf pod.part uf glaucums and somniferums due.but glaucum pods are very small.

Date: November 08, 2019 11:26AM

tom's garden papaver glaucum(tulip poppy) foto has glaucum with sepals with hairs.other glaucums hairless sepals.specialplants.net papaver glaucum seed too have hairs on sepals.some glaucums have taller longer pods too another type.papaver glaucum seeds species plant nursery foto.those have longer taller pods.lieves too more simular tu jagedder setigerum lieves or rhoeas and other kinds but for sure this isn't close up comparison and very detaild.setigerum lieves due have 2 kinds.a more solid lief kind and a more tuthed kind than the solidder less indentations kind.both remain after 16 garden generation and more generations in the wild.the glaucum taller pod simular tu the taller pod setigerum with narrow base and some uf the taller pods resemble other taller longer pods uf other species.papaver commutatum grows in simular area as oxytanas.the unopened flowers have a simular long and pointed shape .too are sepal hairs.bluming time is simular tu setigerum late spring erly summer.too 30 tu 60 cm.about 2ft. tall can grow.setigerum grows a little taller.68(70cm?).coold this commutatum mix with bracteatum or paucifoliatum?with somniferum?

Posted by: r.w.s.. ()
Date: November 08, 2019 12:30PM

flowermedia papaver commutatum foto.if yue look carefully are 3 pod shapes.abuv flowermedia e and d is a green pod wider at bottom than top.in front uf the left most red flower is a widish looking pod that looks unripe.the shape coold change then.the 2 remain closer more pods are shaped differently partly.crocus in stock foto papaver commutatum looks as the stigma caps uf some are smaller than the pod top.if so that is common tu some somniferums.the stigma caps are small compared tu the pod.the comutatum fotos show a dark yellowish pollen and one has dark purplish anthers.pollen looks greenish? yellow.and yellowish.pods rounded rectangular and rounded squarish exist tu.and ones wider a bit nier top.and wider nier bottom.and some somewat wider?and some eggish shaped not exactly.the eggish shape may only be wat other commutatum pods taller than wide are wider at top then narrower agan under stigma cap.

Date: November 08, 2019 01:53PM

gardens'world .com papaver commutatum "lady bird poppy" imfo givs june,july,august bluming.setigerum blumes mostly late june and erly july.but planted erly late end uf may begining uf june and tu summer about june.somniferum may,june,july,august italy.gardens'world may be u.k..in central asia grows papaver pilosum.papaver section rhoeadium commutatum,rhoeas and dubium.section uf papaver argemonidium argemone and hybridum.sorce gu:ney sariyar turkish papaver species.argemonidium section uf papaver are some times placed in papaveraceae roemeria.argemone and hybridum are papaver argemonidium jc carolan phylogenetics of papaver(fylogentics uf papaver).

Date: November 09, 2019 02:10PM

pumkins.google serch.curcurbita pepo.family curcurbits.place of origen mexico.the foto over pumkin squash on left was wat i was writing about.some somniferum pods are simular shape.wider than tall.and some glaucum poppy pods.but because not all pumkins are that shape i had behter clerify wat.the other pumkin fotos too have pumkin images uf others shapes.not all pumkins are the same shapes.too the red red-purple hybrid garden poppys had long flower sepals.the unopened flowers were longer.wat species that came from i hav no idea.but too is gone i think.too another fact i forgot.after mixed with rhoeas for numerous yiers some plants while yung had partly different lief shapes.those too gradually disappiered.about the magic garden seed foto.i lookt at a larger foto google serch spanish setigerums.i hav poor eyesight.those lives look very much like the more jagged setigerum kind.wat lookt simular tu rhoeas and another kind uf poppylieves was the lieves seen sideways looking more narrow.those lieves uf the magic garden seeds foto are setigerum lieves uf the more jaged(jagged) kind.that kind lasted 16 garden generations thoh mixed with rhoeas and the pinks with a somniferum type uf lieves.and another form is after 16yiers too.less indented than the magicgarden seed foto.my seeds were from magic garden seed originally.he sent me hundreds( or 1000s)uf seeds.the white ones he is or was selling are very fertile seeds.nierly all germinate if carefully planted.but the seed packs contain not very meny seeds.the smaller pod may be because hybridization and too the taller stemed plants but the shorter probable setigerum size.2ft 3inches.the petals white .that probablely mutant setigerum or from another petal color mutant probablely poppy.they have the purple stigma cap colored spots and setigerum sparse sepal spike hairs.tu me i am unsure about those sepal sparse spikes uf setigerum.because the fully spiked sepals were uf another species.then gone ,then setigerum kind 2 plants 10 yiers later.then no sepal spikes.after mixed with rhoeas while yung some plants looked different,the scarlet peony somniferum or hybrid kind uf lief had a mixed form before vanished partly setigerum like partly like scarlet peony.and alpine or iceland like lieves were on top lieves uf some plants but not all a while then vanished.some other lief type.too grey pollen existed as a mixt white grey.greyish white then became white pollen agan.but i plan tu mix some with sparse sepal spikes with mine that don't and didn't have the sparse hair spikes mid tu sepal end tip .may be recessiv?dominant from another garden via an insect and by chance didn't grow?or is that something that setigerums can have wenn they have hairless sepals+plus another species genes.a mix form?simple solution.cross sparse sepal with not certinly.this is for sure both mixed.plant and grow.simple results about.if all sepal spikes spare or most then dominant if none or not most recessiv.but if from another species and a mixt form then too none or not most if not dominant.the other species(which?good question)numerous all sepal spike hairs were not dominant.were gone after plants mixed.wide pumkin shaped pods occure somniferum part and glaucum part but not all pods.setigerum fotos the rounder squarer kind uf pod seems tu be fewer from fotos than taller.part uf taller a bit wider tuward top then narrowing at top under stigma cap.some may be rounded but rectangular.but tuw lasting kinds roundish square and taller than wider.

Date: November 09, 2019 02:43PM

the google serch spanish setigerums has alamy fotos setigerum stock photos.those taller pods are wider than meny setigerum fotos.actually i think my original magicgarden seed setigerums taller pods were more like the wider alamy fotos.and others about as tall as wide and less tall.i'm not 100% which kind uf taller pods i hav now.the narrower taller kind or the wider.but the 1st i think was the wider taller kind.the narrow kind some a bit wider at top then narrowing under stigma cap(stigmatic disk.too some commutatums and oriental have a not very tall but wider at top kind uf pod.commutatums are more simular tu rhoeas but some too have a pod that widens tuward the top but not tall pods and then slightly narrows and sepal cap.some commutatums a plant that grows nier oxytana areas.part but not all have capsules a bit simular tu bracteatum and orientale.the very large 2 inch orange "oriental" poppy lagrange town lagrange in.and the probablely livermere but sold as allegro+park seed iranian bracteaum 2 inch pod was taller i think 2.5 by 1.5?.the lagrange was may be 2.5 by 1.5.i forgot the exact mesurements but did make finger and eye mesurements.yue coold may be from livermere and parkseed bracteatum crosses obtain 2inch average bracteatum or about mixed plants.i suggestion tu flower growers and sellers .but is that large pod uf the nonmutantspecies,a mutation uf the species.or is somniferum large pods recessiv?the answers tu some uf these questions are known.because oxytanas+somniferum have been crossed.and some persons may have setigerums sparse spikes and no spikes and observd wat they due.yue coold may be contact the oxytana+somniferum scientists tu find the answer.have oxytanas crossed before with somniferums?if so iether direction coold been some mixing.

Posted by: beginnning to realize u r right ()
Date: November 09, 2019 02:46PM

I just wish more people knew this

Date: November 12, 2019 12:29PM

meconopsis cambrica ripe capsules open at the top and the dry capsule has about 5 folded over dry capsule points.roger culos welsh poppy.foto uf dry capsule.more than one meconopsis opens at the top uf capsule.the aldrich place somnifer setigerums were growing nier opening at top capsule with seeds about identical tu the papaver somnifersetigerums(hybrids).

Date: November 12, 2019 01:47PM

jardin botanico utad.setigerum do jardin botanico portugal.has less tall green pods and taller ones.at liest some uf the taller pods look very simular tu my taller italian ones and simular petal color.one looks the type.but may be the squarer rounder pods unmature or immature.but the original plants that type or simular shape.others squarer rounder shorter less tall.

Date: November 13, 2019 01:02PM

nim.n.c.b.i.wild food plants of popular use in sicily .f.lentini 2007 includes setigerum d.c..a mediterreanian fude plant.if yue iet the dry capsules.at 1st mildly narcotic but after not much time if ieten dayly some tolerance develops and the narcotic effect not much.comparable tu poppyseed roles or pastrys.but papaverine and other chemicals have effects.after wieks uf ieting some not very much but some pods dayly.if one quit suddenly very mild narcotic withdrawl.less sleepy may be sleeping an hour or a bit more less and moist-er nose and eyes but not feeling unwell.defecation can be a bit more frequent.but once i got sicker and had tu iet some wenn feeling a bit uf withrawl while reducing and quiting.another time more recently was suprised.abruptly quit and had no or nier zero symptoms.i had expected sleeping less and wateryer eyes and nose and other symptoms but none occured or about.garden plants can hybridize with other gardens and a plant looking the same coold be a hybrid but more likely woold look different partly.the plant coold be nierly sterile.having nierly no seeds but too can be apparently fertile or partly fertile.i woold use caution ieting garden sunflowers uf the edible kind because iesyly they coold become hybrids and possiblely more poisonous than the edible kind.too once for 2 days i thawht uf growing 1000s uf poppys and ieting them after ieting a garden hybrid capsule until after 2 daysuf not ieting that wenn then i cooldn't careless about huge poppy fields.but uf hundreds uf times this happend once.but another time i had withdrawl.and have poisons.pregnant or sick or drugs don't.

Date: November 13, 2019 01:38PM

too one person told me a yung man died after drinking about 9 drinks and after i askt him sed he too ate setigerum d.c. pods.binge drinking more than 5 per hour.healthline alcohol overdose.i thawht my setigerum d.c. wild hybrids were from sicilia because i senced the mediterranean sea.but truely the grow accross central italy ,along the west coest(coast) and some parts uf the iestern coest and sardinia.then wat i lernd.the setigerum d.c. partly a fudelike plant but hybrids can vary.and too medicinal.uh mediterraneans persons may be been ieting setigerum d.c. a bit or using for medicine a little bit for meny generations.f.lentini list it as a wild fudeplant.i advize studying the seed 1st tu be carefull but i hav no doubt it is partly safe tu iet.but does seem tu hav a different effect partly than somniferum seed.some won't for sure bother a helthy sober nonpregnant person much.but tu be safer i woold study it 1st.feed it a bit tu other species in only fudelike amounts.not too much tu cause glaucoma or sicknis or injury.or human volunteers and likewise only as fude amounts.or may be are persons huw have ieten that seed for yiers in mediterranean lands.their helth can be then studyd.

Date: November 13, 2019 03:01PM

i havn't been able tu find eny other poppy with the bowlish stigma disk cap uf papaver somniferum.but i for sure havn't lookt at all papaver poppy fotos.are nierly 100 kinds uf papaver.the somniferum capsule ripe upturning may be only uf that species but is not uf setigerum d.c..it does occur on hybrids in the wild sometimes and garden flowers sometimes.but that trait hybrid but dominant other species than setigerum flatter stigma disk cap.then agan are only tuw papaver species with meny genes the same that can iesyly hybridize but are 2 different kinds uf plants.only 25% uf a tetraploid hybrid with only the upturning capsule caps bred strain mixted with 75% tetraploid flat about caps coold eventually become all that way 1/4 3/4 but upturning.but most upturning hybrid setigerum d.c. probablely have the recessiv setigerum species or another species gene.and probable not 100% if only a bred strain or rarer plant all upturning with the 3/4 flat because uf odds.then most probable for a while upturning but because from a different species the upturning kind somniferum or another kind but common on meny somniferums is not setigerum d.c. species flatter disk cap it will gradually go away.not in one yier but about 9 or 10 the way i mixt my plants a bit and left the rest tu insects,wind,and self pollination.2 different species with meny same genes and some simularities that can iesylly cross.tu my question and expert probable knows or about.plants can be hybrid i know that so on some other species can be the same upturning bowl shape .but if only on somniferum uf plants with no hybrid trait then somniferum having a distinct trait uf no other papaver and setigerum d.c. having a distinctly different flat-ter cap= stigmatic disk that is uf it's own species.this wat i observd is a repietable as an expierment .if the results repietable the same and my observation not cause by some rare odds then is very probablely so.but too numerous domninant somniferum traits and a partly domninant capsule size vanished not only the bowl shaped cap.the lief trait too vanisht.and taller stems apparently did too.thoh a stunted somniferum may look simular tu a setigerum are difference uf setigerum cap flat-ter,somniferum stunted can be simular height and seeds stunted too and closer tu setigerum size than unstunted somniferum.but somniferum root is different partly too and setigerum lieves more thorny hairy.uh are behter description uf the lieves than mine.but truely the bowl cap a species difference and numerous somniferum traits vanished or about or apparently the taller stem but i believ is truely gone or mostly.the plants appiered that way.and too some chemical simularitys.but not only somniferum traits but grey pollen,fully spikehaired sepals,black blotches,rhoeas sized seeds?seeds some smaller after rhoeas and pod difference some and yung plants.and another kind uf lief on top lieves.is not only somniferum traits that vanish but other species traits too.simple basic biology.plants can gradually revert tu simular tu or the original form.not collage education only but grade or highschool.plants can revert.if partly from setigerum d.c. somniferum woold had tu been hybridized with other species and hav other species genes that aren't setigerum d.c..but so far i havn't seen eny other upturning caps exept some hybrid trait on eny other species than papaver somniferum the plants mostly upturning bowl shaped while ripe and dry but flatter often before riper.riper green ones can have the upturning bowl shape too.the cap stimatic turns upward around edges looking bowl shaped.i hav ieten paucifoliatum too a poisonous plant that seems chemically simular tu other oxytanas but no doubt isn't an orientale.it does cross the same as orientale with bracteatum.but some scientist these days wrongly as an orientale variety.then simular too glaucum,somniferum contain thebaine,codeine and morfine but setigerum and glaucum less than somniferum.

Date: November 14, 2019 12:08PM

iraqi scientist found morfine in 8 different papaver species including wild rhoeas.unm almousawi significance uf opium alkaloids.r.hybridum not a papaver too had morfine.7 papaver were not somniferum.while rieding about poppys and their chemicals .i think some uf the older data list narcotics in less species than more modern imfo.for example duke phytochemical data base list morfine a bit in bracteatum and narcotics in other paververaceae.some species the amount not much may be did not clierly showup with older testing methods.i don't know this for sure but may be why and that then less plants had been tested.seems that the iraqi dubium had much morfine thoh but not as much as somniferum.too codeine was found in 5 .4 other than somniferum.thebaine in 5 plants somniferum and 3 other papaver and h.geslinii.and papverine 8 7 papavers 1 r.hybrida.noscapine in 5 papaver.

Posted by: Sfhkkg ()
Date: November 14, 2019 12:12PM

Is this Eric Bonnetti?

Date: November 14, 2019 02:33PM

papaver lapponicum lapland poppy has pods that are high on the sides.and naudicaule poppy iceland poppy the stigmatic cap uf some seems tu curv upward a bit.some other alpine or colder northern climate poppys appier a bit simular.the somniferum stigmatic disk bowl curvs upward.i like too grow catnip too by the way.pieple are a bit like plants.they are on the ground awhile.then they die and are new ones later generations.the garden dirt can outlast meny generations uf annual flowers.the erth rocks and erth outlast meny generations uf pieple but is newer dirt from fallen lieves and crumbled stones.rock is the most enduring thing on erth i guess.not much remains uf wood after 2 centuries and not meny plants and animals.some whales are centuries old.are meny catnip species.mine is a pointed lief kind.so far no upturning bowlcaps on other poppys but iceland a bit while unripe.but one foto looks flatish unripe.an ripe capsule too looks foto too flat.it isn't bowl shaped.too the ripe iceland poppy capsule seed holes are at top uf pod insted uf sides nier top under cap.

Date: November 14, 2019 03:04PM

papaver decaisnei too doesn't hav an upturnd cap most fotos.one may be slightly.and setigerum doesn't rielly but some hybrids due.and glaucums too are mostly flat stigma caps.these are gruped with somniferum but don't have the upturning bowl shaped capsule cap uf somniferum.somniferum was crosst with bracteaum pollen.plants looked like bracteatum more.and rhoeas,orientale and icelandic.setigerum was crosst with pinnatifidum successfully.(mine mixed with rhoeas and the hybrid plants were mixed intu the other plants).meny setigerums may be have pinatifidum traits some.too setigerpseudoorientale looks more the lieves like pseudo orientale but with setigerum color.one man bracteatsomniferums didn't blume yier 1 but yier 2 did.uh i know oxytanas don't all times produce flowers 1st yier.the rieson 2nd yier partly because bracteatum.but they can blume 1st yier from fall in the spring but if partly somniferum may(probable except warm climate) die from cold but survive in greenhaus.some well tended spring bracteatum seedlings sometimes might.opium poppy and other poppys google books.

Date: November 14, 2019 03:23PM

setigerum too can cross with rhoeas and somniferum too.(about 60% same genus can the average uf plants)and both with oxytanas the oxytana lief type domninant.but setigerum lief color was dominant but not the shape.and setigerum crosst with gracile but not somniferum but somniferum had normal flowers with glaucum but not setigerum thoh it too crosst with glaucum.then are simularitys but not completely uf how they crossed but most papavers probable can cross with most others.most plants same genus can.and if not directly undirect is possible.a rhoeas via a setigerum coold perhaps mix with a paucifoliatum hybrid but not direct because setigerum mixs with pseudo orientale.i believ most can undirectly mix.but undirectly is less.a partly with another kind uf plant.

Date: November 14, 2019 03:38PM

too i hav ieten catnip.is a bit simular tu mint.

Date: November 14, 2019 03:41PM

in the u.s. american garden they have planted persons from all u.n. countries.

Date: November 14, 2019 03:54PM

papaver curviscapum too apparently doesn't have a bowl shaped stigmaticdiskcap.

Date: November 14, 2019 04:12PM

serch somniferum unique stigmatic disk google.then click fotos uf images.are numerous kinds uf stigmatic disk drawings and fotos.too one somniferum flower bud is much long.the red purple red ones had at 1st long buds but later they looked about normal the mixt ones.a didn't keep track uf that apparently somniferum trait but it vanisht.only i noticed how long the red purple red ones flower pods were.that too may be a somniferum trait that vanishs after the 2 plants mixted with mostly setigerum d.c. hybrids and other pink hybrid plants.

Date: November 15, 2019 01:19PM

after looking at internet somniferum fotos.some but not most have longer flower pods unopened flowers.2 different fotos uf longer ones had purplish coloration on part uf the sepals.some other papaver species too have shorter and longer flower buds.a papaver glaucum had shorter pods but others are long.

Date: November 15, 2019 01:23PM

very long unopened flower pods didn't last very much time after the plants mixed i don't think because i didn't much notice them or didn't later.but meny somniferum varietys due have less long sepals.

Date: November 15, 2019 03:29PM

papaver fugax contains codeine.is a pretty orange petald poppy with white or whitish pollen.it too doesn't hav a bowl shaped disk.tenuifolium,dubium and glaucum uf iran had some morfine. p.salehi papaver species from iran.

Date: November 15, 2019 04:04PM

google serch papaver rhoeas.a foto show long flower pod rhoeas with purplish too.others without purplish and somewat shorter kind uf flower pods.coold long pods with purple be from rhoeas on some nierly pure somniferums or revers?rhoeas mixs with somniferum and setigerum too.the red ( recessiv purple) red ones with long pods may be too had some purple on sepals.all purplish if was isn't.certinly gone.too coold some nierly pure somniferums have hybrid black bloches?or is that mutant extra purple so much that appiers black?or is that non mutant somniferum?

Date: November 16, 2019 02:24PM

serch google rhoeas rosette. 2 fotos show yung rhoeas plants rosette stage.alamy.click on foto.1st 2 are rhoeas alamy.com.3rd is wat?flora-west europa.but that is simular tu wat some uf my setigerum d.c. wild hybrids looked like after mixed with rhoeas.the lieves a bit more divided than most uf the plants.because other poppys too have lieves simular tu rhoeas.may be those mixed with setigerum can produce some more divided lieves rosette stage if that is why.this is if that occurd because the plants were partly rhoeas.that they were more divided the lieves uf some yung plants.coold sepal purplish come from the flower inside pigment that is on some rhoeases and somniferums.

Date: November 16, 2019 02:58PM

papaver setigerum lieves google serch.look for farmerdodds 2017 troja ex. gran canaria sp. click foto.numerous plants have much divided lieves.i believ those are hybrid but the liest divided plant looks like some setigerum d.c. wild with hybrid ancestry plants .none uf my plants were so much divided.if i remember correct after meny yiers after mixed with rhoeas the more divided lief type diminished.the flora west europa foto lieves look simular tu mostly setigerum partly hybrid lieves.some rosette stage plant lieves look some wat more divided and indented than before mixing with rhoeas but too are simular lieves are on other poppys too.some plants for numerous generations can have more divided lieves but becomes fewer and can vanish.

Date: November 18, 2019 03:28PM

dubium,rhoeas,pinnatifidum,and hybridum all appier tu have more divided lieves than setigerum d.c..actually the magic garden seeds foto uf setigerum d.c. is the normal more indented setigerum lief.a less indented kind too exist.was after i mixt plants with rhoeas that some plants but not most had more indented lieves than normal for numerous yiers.by now all my plants are a trace rhoeas.i forgot the sorce but is a foto or drawing uf a somniferum root it is wider than setigerum roots.setigerum roots look simular rhoeas shape.but somniferum is wide nier the stem and that part rest on the ground abuv the ground partly and partly under.from that are smaller roots or a rhoeas and setigerum shape smaller root more narrow and some smaller roots.the 3rd foto that i wrote looks simular tu partly hybrid setigerum rosette stage lieves may look a bit a different thoh but is simular at liest.dubium,and hybridum roots too look more like setigerum d.c. roots.but a drawing uf a dubium root appierd a bit wider but not much.but simular tu a setigerum d.c. hybrid plant with a larger root.

Date: November 18, 2019 04:11PM

papaver setigerum hybrids can have a lief kind niether fully setigerum or the other species lief type.but a mixture.the peony garden somniferum or hybrids and after 2 plants mixed with rhoeas were mixed with the other plants.a web site google serch has a foto uf numerous roots claimd by them tu be somniferum.if so some roots look more simular tu setigerum roots and others more my description.google serch somniferum roots has the fotos.(spanish poblacion english population .uh wat about populasion funcsion insted uf function?)2nd foto.numerous long roots more simular tu setigerum but note are some wider at top.how tu grow somniferum pinterest 3rd foto shows how somniferum roots rest on top uf soil.garden org. shows a larger wide root.if the numerous are somniferum foto 2nd then some somniferum and may be meny are simular tu dubium,setigerum,rhoeas and hybridum roots.but some in that foto partly like foto 3 pinterest.it is that kind especially that differs.some times my plants have had larger roots,longer roots,and shorter roots.they are hybrid plants.

Date: November 18, 2019 04:25PM

54423 flickr foto iesyly can be seen meny longer roots and the different shorter kind wider at top and then branched smaller roots.that foto is row 15 downward.clierly 4 roots uf wider top root and smaller branch roots.2 are more like the other roots but branched.the others simular tu the other annual roots.an upper right hand corn root too is wider with meny little roots from that one.apparently i am partly uncorrect because more somniferum roots are simular tu the other annual poppys' roots.it may be too some uf those may not all be simular tu dubium or rhoeas too including those kind.flick hive mind foto too show a wide root with smaller roots.

Date: November 18, 2019 04:30PM

is foto flick hive mind fiveprime somniferum roots.is or close tu 47th row uf fotos downward.shows upside wide stubby roots but mostly the other kind.

Date: November 19, 2019 10:55AM

i was partly wrong about somniferum roots then.most are simular tu dubium,setigerum,rhoeas,hybridum (and pinnatifidum?)but some wider at the top.but is true that somniferum root is softer .more like orientale, bracteatum and paucifoliatum roots.setigerum roots are tuff simular tu tree branches but wenn ieten(they contain poisonous sanguinarine)but some starch is noticable.but somniferum and oxytana roots are simularly soft.perrenials have(they haben they have but i habe i hav)more starch.undry oxytana roots are soft and flexible .wenn they dry become tuffer.

Date: November 19, 2019 12:22PM

computation.latin-atus past participle .turkic -di,-ti.english -ed(i -ede they -eden).water, watser, vasser.uh tu write computacion like spanish is tu pronounce t as s.computasion.french -e'.j'ai marche' i hav walkt.but whence is -ion.is it plural-i as plural and -on =-en=uf=of.then woold be computeds-en or is it only computed-en.makes more sence computed plural s -en= uf.or computed i=uf on=uf.computed uf uf.then how tu write this.computation.computasion.s=sh like sure =shure.or computatsion.fluctuatsion.simular tu watser that was water.if i a plural then too an s is.fluctuatsion as fluctua shin or fluctuat-shin.uh?but i don't favor using c as s because c=k and looks like greek s partly.if prefer using s if written as fluctuasion..but wat about like french fluctue'and s, i and on if i=plural.then i plural s plural es, is, i, and s plurals.the si as es.+on.fluctu-ed -es-en.fluctueds uf.more than one fluctued uf.or flucted uf s.fluctu-ed-en-s.

Date: November 19, 2019 12:49PM

fluctuation if atus at -ed ion.fluctued if ion pl. i and on=en then fluctueds of if duble uf thoh then uf fluctued uf.then duble uf and fluctu-ed or or plural fluctueds uf.or duble uf fluctu-ed uf uf.uf=of foneticly uv.uf is partly of and partly uv.

Date: November 19, 2019 12:56PM

perrenial grass too can form shoots.perrenial grasses can live(live plural singular liv.a.s. liven=live)centurys.

Date: November 19, 2019 01:32PM

endangered nativ plants.

Date: November 19, 2019 02:10PM

google serch endangered plants has imfo.serch endangered nativ plants.thretened and endangered plants/u.s.d.a..http// plants u.s.d.a. .gov. threat.writen with archaic tax wasting language.partly a joke but not completely.threatened can be writen like thretened and threat as thret.these spellings are not only new but were long ago used partly.why write threat, dead ,spread,dread,bread,health,wealth,slealth,stead wenn simplely more accurately and chieper thret,ded,spred,dred,bred,helth,welth, slelth,and sted can be writen.why write written.insted why not write writen.but droping a from meny words with ea isn't only change and new but older spellings too.insted uf instead insted.simple and time and resorces saving .too why not bring back 2 cent pieces.with inflation a penny 2000 is 2 cents 2020.donald trump. may be tu save time for biznis yu coold spel bred as bred.like a bred co.wenn the customers show up time is saved because not 5 penys but 2 2cent pieces and 1 1 cent piece.time is saved by nierly all biznises.too yu can save the taxpayers munie and time too.by now doesn't make about eny difference than copper supply 2000.copper companys donate munie tu elections and partys.but havn't the "swamp" waited long enuf tu save the other campaign donors saved time retail and service sales.too others need copper for manufactoring.why waste.

Date: November 19, 2019 02:27PM

u.s. is about self sufficient in copper.and is a major producer.copper facts :copper.

Date: November 19, 2019 03:29PM

o.k. now tu the propaganda dept.cartunes depict a car with democratic party writen on it.the driver is in it with fagays.the democratic voter is a hitchhiker.too in the car serial killers.and the dept then draws little aborted babys.the victims.then yu get riel fotos uf the democrats with their fagay munie sorces and the fagay lobbyist.and riel fotos uf aborted babys.the cartune says woold yue get intu a car with fagays and killers?the republican cartune car the safer ride.but if yu ar impiecht yu appiel the verdict tu a federal cort.yu argue yu hav not recievd a just trial.yu argue tu the judges that thoh congress can try yu yu hav a right tu a just trial like eny other trial.yu claim political bias.iesyly yu found evidence uf that.the one partly about all impieched yu.yor own too was biased because they about all found yu unnocent(innocent).yu ask a cort orderd congressional retrail.and tu be found in contempt uf federal cort subject tu penaltys eny congress member huw votes according tu political bias.then yu ar tried agan a 2nd time with fines or and jail for contempt uf cort if they don't comply.i believ that according tu rulings about other trials they awht tu agree.may be before yu ar impiecht.yes donald trump this may now be the correct way tu request a fair trail from a federal judge like eny other citizen yu hav the right according tu cort rulings and u.s. laws.but wat if by a just trial yu ar found gilty.that coold happen.too if yue huw believ hie is gilty that the republicans are unjust .then ask the federal judges tu order a just trial or contempt penaltys.or a republican congress member yue believ true unnocence then too go tu cort now and ask penalty for violation uf a cort orderd just trial according tu law and constitution rulings.so far i hav seen that are not just trials uf presdents.clinton was aqquited.huw aqquited huw found gilty.now comes kangaroo cort tuw.obviously tu most u.s. voters these are not just trials.they are political biast.eny criminal coold appiel such a bias unjust trail.most corts woold give them a retrial. partys coold du this now or the president or niether and the cort not wait for the kangaroos but make a ruling requiring a just trial by themselves with contempt uf cort penaltys.the supreme cort can due that.must be just like eny other criminal trial.now is yor chances tu outmaneuver the kangaroos.or tu alledge that others ar kangaroos.or that most are politically biased.

Date: November 19, 2019 04:21PM

clinton vote 228 tu 206.221 tu 212.senate 55 tu 45 50 tu 50.if not political bias how du yue get such politically partisan results?and how is it is nierly along party lines the begining uf impiechment process.but that isn't the final vote.but unless the cort steps in they probablely will vote along partly lines mostly.but if trump rules too much poorly may be most republican senators can side with the nierly all or all democrats .the supreme cort coold require just trials or contempt uf cort by a ruling no body ask for based on a person's request.that woold subject them the in future tu such standards.future justices allow that tu remain so making their lives iesyer.

Date: November 20, 2019 01:58PM

the aldrich place hybrid roots were larger but somewat tuff not soft like oxytana roots.

Date: November 20, 2019 03:01PM

a patita flora de alicante setigerum d.c. has a foto uf pinkishpurple petals,yellowish pollen,blackish anthers and blotches pinkishredishpurple on green sepals.but this plants has hairs cuvering nierly all the 2 sepal lieves uf the unopend flower.slight pod frosting but not much.and redishpurple blotches on the female disk and receptive rays too with coloration.the hairs are finer less thick and more hairlike.the red and purple red ones i obtaind was simular but thicker spike thornish hairs.the female part blotches are simular tu pinnatifidum.the finenis uf the hairs too simular partly tu other poppys with sepal hairs but too a bit setigerum shape(if it isn't a setigerum+another kind hybrid mixt trait found on meny setigerums).the fotos are good .www. apatita.com .s.gonzalez torregrosa.has a somewat tallish capsule shape.

Date: November 22, 2019 01:02PM

google papaver alpinum alpine poppy @cwakefield84 gardenta gs. com.notice between the bluming flower and tuw(twa,two) back pods the pod that the female disk cap with rays turns bowl shaped up a bit.too are wide pods.alpine poppy is perrenial and then stores more starch fude in the roots.they grow north uf setigerum areas in the alps not far away.and in the pyrenees.becauce setigerum grows along the iest coest(coast)uf spain and suthern france then the iest pyrenees alpine poppys and setigerum d.c. may grow within bee flying ranges.too north west italy may be some setigerum d.c..close tu alpine poppys.then if the 2 species cross potential setigerum alpine hybrid with upturning a bit the female ray disk simular tu somniferum bowl shaped raydisk.the gardenta gs.com foto is alpine with wider pod but alpine too long tall and slender.may be more seed starch and upturning raydisk.if grown later in anatolia potentially mixing with larger taller oxytanas.then may be partly a stachyer seed and root, upturning raydisk and taller plant with large pod.but the somniferum seeds are larger.based on some common size and shape,flavor(oxytana)starch( perrenials) possiblely setigerum+alpine+oxytana=somniferum.but the seeds are larger and chemically somniferum and setigerum differ partly .only the alpine poppy has a raydisk that upturns a bit often and somniferum's raydisks often upturn much bowl shaped.too the gardenta gs alpine pod is wide simular tu some somniferums.too some alpine poppys too have a small raydisk compared tu pod size and some somniferums too have a small raydisk.(i use this raydisk not stigma because wat branding?is the female part uf the plant)are 2 simularities and with wider pod kind if not hybrid or ancient hybrid several then simularities.then if setigerums mixed with alpinums in the area wher closest a starchyer plant with alpine perrenial genes saved and grown for fude but coold hav had upturning raydisk but others not.if not meny were and the upturning raydisk one saved but meny grown because more starch in the seed root within the shells uf the seeds.a bit more fude then.grown in anatolia,iran,kavkaz or iraq and syria because the rivers then potential tu mix with larger oxytanas.then coold come the taller larger nier iestern kavkaz version hybrid.but wat if somniferum is the sorce uf larger oxytana pods not the revers.and wher from then larger seeds.july and august are alpine munths uf bluming.somniferum may june,july,august. late may and part uf june and june part are oxytanas.setigerum june mostly but can be latest may erlyer june tu summer and nier summer munth june erly july.uf these species then all the somniferum munths.then a possible north west spain origen uf somniferum as a setigerum d.c. +alpine planted.not meny because some woold have flat setigerum raydisk.from one place or simular ones.or only one hybrid.simular ones obviously hybrid then coold too be selected for greater rootseed fudestarch odds.but not all woold have extra starch.from one or few possible.mixed with a large pod(if bracteaum large pod from bracteaum)bracteatum or red orientale then taller plants with larger pods.red petals,mutants purple,white and pink.coold be bred probable if crosses setigerum and alpinum a setigerum with a bit upturning raydisk then with red large pod oxytana and with petal color mutations purple,pink and white varietys.the plant starchy oxytana flavor slight seed.starchyer alpine oxytana and 4ft tall 2 inch pods oxytana and from an ancient time setigerum d.c.. but seed size cannot be from this.too germination uf somnferum and oxytanas and munths uf several species or more uf blume?the aldrich place plants that had seeds same as setigersomniferums (celendine?)had somniferum shape,size and color grey seeds.or mutation giant seed?but rhoeas +the setigersomnifer hybrid the seeds uf the female setigersomniferum pod male rhoeas pollen were like somniferum and the muther but other poppys due this.seeds are like the muther's.but this more hybrid theory uf somniferum origens.agan may be only 2 different species that because high % uf common genes mix iesyly compared tu other species.if a selected hybrids origen uf somniferum then partly different species partly not that cross iesyly because partly same species but partly not.too wild setigerums appier tu have meny hybrid traits from other kinds uf poppys.

Date: November 22, 2019 01:44PM

papaver croceum .grows in siberia,central asia,china and indian(india) mountins.but from few fotos i didn't notice the alpine somniferumish upturning uf the raysdisk.

Date: November 22, 2019 02:06PM

wikivisually papaver croceum foto show this papaver species as having down turning rayendisk(-en uf golden uf gold and oxen oxes but semetic -im,-in masculine oth,at feminine but germanic -en feminine pl. -es,-s masculine but later niether only plural. then ray uf ray or feminine for rays) .but alpine poppy does in fact often hav upturning raysdisk.if may somniferum from selected hybrids partly may been from northiest spanish coest.possible too northwest italie.ther may be some wild setigerum d.c. nier alpine poppys.if this theory was true and have been found some ancient time plants they coold be setigerum size but with slightly upturning capsules raydisks and if seeds.ones with a slightly greater starch amount.with later oxytana hybrids from that plant .and may be another species for large seeds.

Date: November 22, 2019 02:26PM

but the alpine aurantiacum flora italiana fotos don't have upturning too.but the one foto does that i wrote about.actually unripe alpine poppys too have down turning a bit.but the gardenta gs foto is an upturning poppy raydisk.

Date: November 23, 2019 02:36PM

exactly wat species the upturning raydisk is uf i'm not sure.sometimes plants have hybrid traits or are misidentified .alpine or icelandic?

Date: November 25, 2019 03:47PM

too another fact i don't know is if the upturned raydisk uf the non somniferum plants is uf that species or hybrid itself.on the modern world are plants from meny forin lands.california poppys grow in parts uf italy.setigerum about plants grow in australia,koreas and new zealand.too wat i wrote before was about none uf gardens hybrids were much potent and none seemed only somniferum like. morfine dominance uf the somniferum+setigerum may then be somniferum species dominant trait not a nonmutant dominant trait uf a common species.too the potency uf my own seemd tu become less not more after time.too iceland poppys open more at the top than setigerum or somniferum.if alpine poppys have the trait upturning wher the seed holes open i know not.too an internet sorce 1980s imfo claimd that most setigerum d.c. were diploid .most reportedly tetraploid by others .another sorce as diploid then found tetraploids?another tetraploids some diploids.the 1980 imfo if genuine claims most setiferums like somniferums diploid.uh i believ this probablely sure .that meny genes uf setigerum and somniferum are identical and part are different species genes.this is true if 2 different species or a common ancestor species one with hybrid traits from different species than the other.present identical genes meny some not uf same species. the species iesyly cross.bracteatum and orientale may be mostly same species hybrid differences.some genes different species genes .but 2 simular species simular meny same genes some different?iether is simular some different species genes some same genes.both may iesyly hybridize very simular species.or partly same plant hybrids with different species genes mostly same species plants.meny genes identical some not.some different species genes.orientale and bracteatum.setigerum and somniferum may be this kind but part uf their genes aren't uf the same species.it is only a question uf which simular species or partly same partly hybrids.meny genes are the same some are in fact from observations not uf the same species.isn't the same thing is only simular.if tuw simular species only because so meny same genes they cross iesyly.if partly one species partly other species hybrids meny same genes they cross iesyly.but the 2nd category aren't originally simular species but hybrids but partly not the same species.orientale may be that.or is it?may be bracteaum+paucifoliatum+?.most wild plants have hybrid ancestry .these days more simular species are nier because humans brawht plants and seeds tu other lands.and from same countrys are brawht from different places garden plants.southwestern u.s. bushes grow in northiestern u.s.for example.

Date: November 25, 2019 03:58PM

books.google.com,alkaloids:chemistry and pharmacology(farmacology).1986 science p.somniferum and p.setigerum occur there mostly diploid individuals.it is this sorce calims setigerum simular tu somniferum most diploid but very rarely tetraploids.v.preininger page 18.

Date: November 25, 2019 03:59PM

sp. not calims but claims.

Date: November 25, 2019 04:13PM

botany woold be behter if they had names for hybrids .are meny hybrid plants.most wild plants too have hybrid ancestry.but hybrid ancestry plants and animals can be like pure plants except the ancestry.

Date: November 26, 2019 02:40PM

papaver setigerum and papaver somniferum are not races or subspecies.the upturning raydisk uf somniferum probablely doesn't belong tu setigerum .if it was subspecies or race it wooldn't probablely disappier as fast as it did or disappier.only probable are different species from begining or because hybridization are different species genes.which is a question but are different species genes mathematically probability.too lief type uf some somniferums vanisht and other traits.

Date: December 04, 2019 01:14PM

actually may be the magic garden setigerum lieves are partly composite and a bit more indented but this isn't fully sure.i thawht i will write a bit more about lieves.because meny somniferums and garden scarlet peony somniferum or hybrid have lieves uf a domninant kind that vanishs.if my plants were tetraploid.some were i believ because were numerous red shades .and a plant was only about a quarter purple but may been 1/3 then triploid.this wasn't dun according tu stricter scientific mesurements but about 1/3 uf the plants were pink with a somniferum kind uf lief.1/4 coold mix in tu 100% with 1 somniferum lief gene 3/4 not 1somniferum+1 not and 2 not if tetraploids.but then 25% coold be only setigerum kind uf genes 1/2 1/4th somniferum 3/4 not and 1/4 with 1/2 somniferum lief kind uf genes.later numerous somniferum kind uf lieves vanished but were composite lieves.this occurd after the plants were much homogenized.but then part uf the somniferum lief genes were gone and later vanished all or about all somniferum lief types.the lieves being about the original wild setigerum hybrid kinds.like the upturning stigma ray cap uf somniferum a dominant somniferum lief type vanisht but had been meny plants for a while one yier the most common lief type perhaps.thoh may be the 2 species are that because hybridization because the disappierence uf dominant traits uf somniferum from mostly setigerum type plants i hav doubts about this theory but i believ that numerous somniferum fields too can have a trace uf hybrid ancestry but not much and nierly pure plants with a hybrid trait coold be selected.black blotch somniferum may be this or not.perhaps mutation can cause extra pigment?too i believ all setigerum uf hybrid ancestry and meny have a trait or numerous traits hybrid.setigerums like most wild plants too are uf hybrid ancestry.but this may be too.that are 2 species p.somniferum and p.setigerum that cross iesyly with 2 different species lief types and raycap shapes.setigerum flatter somniferum bowl shaped wenn ripe and dry.too even thoh some plants seemed more luxurious and some 2 pods i cooldn't stand.about this may be wasn't only papaverine as i had thawht.may be narcotic and another chemical or chemicals or this with papaverine too that caused such slugishnis simular tu low blud pressure uf that kind uf drug.but uf very meny hundreds uf capsules ieten plants with some somniferum ancestry was not evidence uf plants that became all more potent with a nonmutant gene but insted they became less potent.then this too like the lieves and raycap dominant too can for a while be dominant but vanish or about.only a minority uf plants seemed more potent luxurious or with a bitter flavord capsule.they never became all luxurious seeming or bitter.bitter capsules vanished and about but were never most.and the obviously hybrid plants from gardens because somniferum seed kind and the pink ones too had somniferum lief shape and raydisk bowl shaped and pod shape too was probablely somniferum.i didn't notice much potency.i tend tu think then setigerum and somniferum 2 simular but diffrent kinds uf plants from the begining that iesyly crossbreed and that these days all setigerums uf hybrid ancestry and numerous with hybrid traits and that large fields uf pure somniferum are not immune from having a nierly pure plant with a hybrid trait because other papaveraceae species within insect flying range but the huge number uf field plants miens most will be pure and hybrid genes diluted tu one gene difference amung meny plants but meny meny more purelike plants.but such a hybrid trait coold be thawht tu be a somniferum variety but the about pure plant having one hybrid trait.too the later flowering time uf the pink ones about vanisht after mixing.and temperature uf germination remains setigerum after meny generations about 12 grown tugether with the pinks and 11 partly mixed and mixed siesons(seasons or awht some words be reverted the pronounciation and season be sed like saezon?).11 siesons mixed they nierly all germinate like setigerum d.c..and the bluming time after mixing one yier was nierly the original nier indiana mi.state line but pittsburg being late june nierly the begining uf summer.too somniferum may hav a much softer root simular tu oxytana papaver plants while setigerum root is tuff but contains some soft starch.simular tu a tree branch wooden partly but wenn chewd some starch can be notist(noticed then tu notice= notis)a bit uf softnis mixt with wood fibers.and somniferum seed size doesn't multiply within setigerum size pods but vanishs if setigerum seed size genes are present.and somniferum size seeds never occured in plants that had them before having setigerum size seeds.reoccurence never occurd.other species traits sometime did occure like perrenial flower stalk branches from the top uf the root insted uf normally from nier lieves along the lief branch.

Date: December 10, 2019 12:15PM

papaver setigerum is described as diploid and rarely tetraploid,diploid then some tetraploids found,tetraploid but some diploid and tetraploid.with somniferum mixted the plants had no tetraploids then 25%deth possible from selfpollination and only identical genes with mutations.triploids gradually vanished and diploids remained.a hybrid wat the kind with a tetraploid setigerum produces a triploid the univalent doesn't exchange genes but the divalent does(bivalent d backward is b)as much 1/2 1/2 can be .if that thoh mixes with a tetraploid then is a univalent that paired divalently and the 1/2 1/2 hybrid pair mixes too with the other.then is a tetraploid that has a divalent setigerum pair and a 1/2 hybrid and only setigerum pair divalent too.the tetraploid has only setigerum+setigerum and 1/2 setigerum with setigerum.it has 50%setigerum genes+100% and 100%+100%.it has 100% setigerum genes and 50% uf an other species.the offspring that if self pollinated can be 100% and 75%setigerum.uf all the genes they can be 7/8th setigerum . but the plant with 25% the other species 100%setigerum.because it mixed hybrid it obtained possiblely some nonmutant genes a benefit but the hybrid different genes producing less fertility ,wieknis and deth but partly a benifit too can come with this.the divalent uf the hybrid trivalent if the single pair chromosomal mixes with a divalent then another divalent that is 100%setigerum but 50% hybrid .if mixes agan with a divalent is a 1/4 75 with 100% setigerum genes 25%another papaveraceae.is more setigerum the tetraploids.but tetraploid with diploid produces triploids 25% unfertile and or deth uf seeds and seedlings and the triploids diminish.diminishment too is via deths.setigerum d.c. is probable only diploid or tetraploid not both.diploid makes sens tu me.but if rare and inbred hybridization a way tu obtain nonmutant genes.the tetraploid are more one species.the univalent it pairs with the other set uf tetraploid with different genes forming a divalent and the hybrid divalent too pairs with a tetraploid's chromosomes forming a divalent(b backward is d.greek dis- then too greek b was probablely d uf latin,farsi,hindi, and english t.semi tic alfabets are written backward .backward d is b ).uf all the genes the 1/4th hybrid is 7/8ths more than a diploid than can be only mostly 1/4 wenn the hybrid was 1/2 1/2 genes.too may be this true uf other polyploid papavers .orientale and others.polyploidy may be the result uf inbreeding that favors hybridization and inbreeding partly because low population numbers.the polyploids have the advantage uf being more genes uf 1 species.may be all the polyploids are mutants?that because inbreeding plants with same mutations need helthy genes that are in the simular species but the tetraploids more uf one species 7/8ths a 1/4th but diploid 1/4ths only 3/4ths.hybrid genes simular tu mutations cause unfertilnis.then plants much in need uf helthy genes but tetraploid mutants more a single species those hybrids may behter survive.this is not only papaveraceae but other plants too can be polyploids.polyploidy may be partly not entirely that a species has experienced genetics defects and not only that but too a lack uf crossbreeding.and that can be too because fewer numbers.can be sign the plants had become rare and fewer inbred with mutations.mutant tetraploids and other polyploids surviving behter because more a single species than nonmutant diploids.

Date: December 19, 2019 12:53PM

i hadn't thawht uf this.the u.n.d.o.c. japanese scientist wrote that the papaver somnifersetigerum hybrid had lieves like the setigerum.i don't know wat uf lieves that kind has their somniferum.but the pseudo orientale setigerums i grew had setigerum color but the other traits were pseudoorientale.may be the japanese scientist didn't mention somniferum like indentations if they were present.the pink hybrid plants i grew had setigerum like lieves partly but with scarlet peony somniferum hybrid or somniferum and some kinds uf somniferums' trait uf meny indentations.somniferums rosette stage have lieves that are wider at the ends uf the lieves.setigerum yung lieves are narrower .then maybe they wrote about the lieves but not indentations but may be a different kind uf somniferum lieves were their father plant.

Pages: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 65

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.