HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 65
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.s. ()
Date: June 23, 2017 10:17AM

alek james hidell.alek if no knowledge is alek l.h.oswald's 1st name.but with knowledge of mccone's mid name then 1.alek is part uf(of) mid name.2.james mid name part uf mid name j.a.m..3.hidell.ok. hide ll hidel.o.k. hid l. then alek j.a.m. es=deutsch it and el is spanish it.hid it=el and es is alek j.a.m. past tense hid but no longer.(es may be like wasser=water that was watser,water and may be was ets and et or partly and el is french il and turkish ol and ozbek ul the turkic being more simular tu latin but turkic-gan past tense more simular tu german ge-+-en gesehen=seen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 23, 2017 10:29AM

the 1976 congressional house select committee on assassinations was still cuvering up some of the facts. clierly yu can see that the foto was hunt and sturgis .they probable arn't going tell a more truthful story until more persons die of old age.they were more honest than the warren commission and admited a conspiracy.then the guvernment can secretly keep secrets even wenn they hav congressional investigations.

Date: June 23, 2017 10:35AM

that the turkic languages apparently share some commonalities with european languages probablely has tu du(do)with ancient proximity tu them.

Date: June 23, 2017 10:52AM

in 2003 g.robert blakey(of the h.s.c.a.) made a statement about the c.i.a. and 2015 declassified documents show that alek j.ohn a.lexander m.ccone jr. hid(ell) evidence from the warren commission.

Date: June 23, 2017 11:19AM

alek j.ohn a.lexander m.ccone(es=it) hid(ell-l=el=it.alek j.ohn.a.lexander m.ccone it hid it from the warren commision.alek j.a.s. hid from the warren commission.since a cone is 3 di mensional.may be 3 names alek james hidell di=tuw,two men s.i.o. -al.alek mccone's mid name a portion and k.e.a. and l.ale k aelc ll=vv=w and v=l and eac h..alek portion of midname c.i.a. l. j.a.m. es=it hidell h.=harvey i.d. (e?)ll =vv = w lee harvey(e.) wald.alek james hidell alek j.a.m. (it) hid (it) from the warren commission.

Date: June 23, 2017 11:36AM

2015 declassified john alexander mccone jr. hid it from the warren commission.not a retard alek j.a.s. a portion of mid name es=it hid el=he,it from the warren commission.and not completely blind the fotos are hunt and sturgis known c.i.a. agents.

Date: June 23, 2017 12:49PM

john forrester gedney.john fitzgerald kennedy.turkish g often is ozbek k.gormek=tu see( turkish)= kormak (ozbek)gok= sky kok ozbek.if g=k gedney become kedney.if yu rearrange the letters kenedy john f. kenedy.forrester forest=wald.john mccone john f. kennedy.gedney is a real name from iest england u.k..the original is given as gyddan ea gydda'n(n= of='s)gydda's ea.a place name gedney dyke exist.and a wepons testing area. alek a.e.k. and hidell l leadiek h.the gedney name has variants gidney,gibney,gibbney.hiddell dubled d and the a.e. and k. of alek l lead die k h.for sure yu can purchaise fals identity papers.more "puerto rican" birth certificates were for unlegal immigrants than actual puerto rican births.too yu can pretend tu be somebody els(else)or yu can pay somebody tu lie and tell fals storys and make them foney id.s.the one foto of abrams and gedney are hunt and fiorni(sturgis)(john fiorni the mid the i.d. partly fiorni but partly fitsgerald? kenedy)obviously tu me.after the president john f. kennedy was shot john f. kenedy maybe got a lot of sympathy and poor fellows.too ther was in dallas nov.22 1963 a secret service agent forrest sorrels.wat about john forrest kenedy.may be he was more forrest than forrest sorrels forrester and a poor guy sort like john f. k. john.f.g..

Date: June 23, 2017 01:49PM

ricky white r.w. (i am r.w.s.jr.)sed his father roscoe white r.w. shot j.f.k. from the grassy knoll.he too knew jack ruby and tippit.ricky white sed roscoe's diary sed he roscoe shot tippit huw had let oswald go and that oswald had been part of the plot but wasn't the actual killer.roscoe sed he had workt for c.i.a..too a witnis elimination plan had existed.roscoe white died after an explosion in 1971.yu can serch the names gus and abrams.historically tu america the 1st tuw abrams were a jim and a john 1600s.jim actually is a name of common tu james and the other was john.james is the middle name of alek james hidell. and john kennedy and mccone 1st names are john.john f.(and fiorni and fitzgerald f.) gedney.gus abrams provides no middle name but in american the 1st 2 were jim a form of james and john. john,jim james.j.a.m. are john mccone initials.i fonetically can be like ee and fonetics of letter e.the other 1st name gus too can be resercht.

Date: June 23, 2017 01:57PM

does exist alek part of midname and j.a.m.es part of midname.the part of midname midname is 1st alek.too a spelling difference is between aleksander and alexander and and alek and alic.jim abrahms and the 1st part of mid and the mid name james and jim a form of james.then one of the 1st abrahms name was jim a form of james the midname of alek james hidell.the other 1st abrams' name was john.

Date: June 23, 2017 02:18PM

gus can be too gustavus,etc. including finnish kosti=gus.from finnish kosti yu can get s.i.o. and o. can be a. and s. can be c..the remainder k.t. k.(and c.) can be kennedy and t simular tu a tomb cross.the 1st abrams arrived tu virginia 1657 and his name was jim.jim is a form of james.alek is part of mccone's midname with sp. variation and jim is a variant form of alek hidell mid name james= jim alek jim hidell.alek j.m. i hidell.too j.a.m. es german it and german diminuativ ofenglish hid hidle hidle =a little hid.alek j.a.m. it a little hid.if hunt knew abrams' ist name jim then easy tu remember from abrams the name jim a form of james j.a.m. es=it and spanish el=it can be he too (and turkish ol can be it,he,she).

Posted by: r.w.s. jr. ()
Date: June 24, 2017 11:13AM

ronald reagan's initials are r.w.r..roscoe white's initials are r.w. and subliminally unconsciously too that may figure intu the mind of hinkley.

Date: June 24, 2017 12:35PM

i am no expert uf(of)the j.f.k. assassination.i hav never redd a full book about that subject and i hav never been a u.s. guvernment employee with access tu eny kind of imfo.consider this thogh(though,thoh).the director of the c.i.a.'s middle name was alexander and his full name john alexander mccone.oswald's code name was alek james hidell.the middle is the 1st.alek middle and 1st and middle james begins with j.=john mccone's 1st name.gus abrams.jim is a diminuativ form of james.jim and gus hav 3 letters.g can =j u can be greek y and s can be a twisted M on it's side.if u=y gys if g=j jy if s is twisted and on side can be w or m .gyw gym. gym abrams.the foto of gus abrams resembles e.howard hunt.jim abrahms was the 1st(hinkley's last name comes from a 1600s 1st hinkley)abrahms in the british colonies 1657 virginia.alek james hidell the middle is the 1st is true because alek is part of aleksander=alexander mccone middle name and is 1st and true because the middle names james begins with j.=john.the 1st abrams 1st name jim is a form of james the middle name of alek james hidell of oswald's selectiv service card.the middle james=jim is the 1st abrams in the u.s. and jim is the 1st name of jim abrams.gus abrams used name abrams.the 1st abrams in the colonies name was jim=james abrams. james was the middle name of alek hidell.james like gus end with the letter s.gus and jim. gu ji m of jim before s of gus ms.ms are the last 2 letters of abrams abra ms.gu=gy and ji can be the same gym and jim the difference of m and s can giv the ms abra ms.m twisted can be as s and too s is the last letter of james.because the method of coding middle is 1st of alek james hidell=alexander john alexander mccone es(E too can be used for M or w.)hidell for oswald's selectiv service card the same partly apply's tu the name gus abrams because the 1st abrams 1st name was jim and jim is a form of james and is the middle name on oswald's selectiv service card.too g can be j g=j and james begins with j and ends with s.js.if g=j and j of james is from the middle and s of james and u..jim has i but that letter is not within james j.a.m.es and u too is not within james but if u=y=i can be within jim a form of james.gus,jim and james if g=j j us,j im,j ames. gus and s of james u i ame.if u=y=i only i ame.for sure gus has 3 letters like jim and jim a form of a james a middle name of alek james hidell and jim was the 1st and 1st name jim and contains the letter tu form john a.m..and the middle james 1st john a.m.es and alexander the middle 1st alek j.h..and for sure the 1st abrams 1st name jim a form of james middle and john and jim begin with j. and james alek james hidell and gus 3 letters abrams.if g=j u=i s= twisted M can be jim or can be ji of jim g=j and u=y=i= ji and the final s of james j(a)i(me)s.long a before me ame can be like aim.tu aim a rifle.then can be jis jis abrams gis abrams or gys abrams the middle of oswald's fake name the 1st name of mccone g=j=john and maybe j of middle name james as g=j.=john and abrams the 1st's 1st name is the middle a.james hidell. g=j.=john(a.mccone) u.s.( director of c.i.a.).but for sure yu can see the resemblence of gus 3 letter abrams (and the 1st had the name jim 3 letter=james= hidell's mid name= john alexander mccone and es that can serv tu write german it and other ).additionally so yu get aside from the resemblence is some evidence of a link tu the alek james hidell name of oswald that is partly the d.c.i.a.'s name because jim 3 letters=james was the 1st abrams name and the man sed he was gus 3 letters abrams and james the middle was the 1st and alek the middle was the 1st and j.of j.a.m.es is the 1st of the names of mccone which is john.

Date: June 24, 2017 01:05PM

gymnasium from greek gumnasion(greek y=u).plural of a gym is gyms.gyms jims.m of j.a.m.es is mccone gus only has the g=j of gyms or gym ther is no m except that be as s .gyms james and jim.only a g=j 1st is of the middle pattern of james and alexander that too alek as 1st.

Date: June 24, 2017 01:06PM

gus has no obvious m like gym but an s like james.

Date: June 24, 2017 01:22PM

gymnasium=greek gumnasion.

Date: June 24, 2017 02:46PM

gus abrams name had a middle initial w..john w.hinkley,myself,ronald w. reagan and g.w.bush have the middle inital w..gus w. abrams.initials only g.w.a..of john forrester gedney j.f.g.(because frank fiorni's ist name was frank only that one coold(could)link a mid f.tu frank not fiorni and forrest sorrels too had 1st name initial f.).the 3 letters g.w.a. ar those but if j.=g. w.? a.=a. yu can get g=j=john and a.alek j.a. mes.the james name was used by os wald a compound name os+wald.g.w.a.? if hunt wrote E as M or w the initial w coold be E. everette.if yu serch gys is initials for numerous miening g.rave y.ard s.hift etc..

Posted by: don cloud ()
Date: June 26, 2017 06:38PM

not excluding coincidence of names regarding gus w. abrams and john forrester gedney ther is a pattern.initial of gus is and mid initial w. and is the 1st u.s. presidents initials g.w. and the other man too john forrester j.f. 1st and mid initials of j.f. kennedy.furthermore abrams is a name related tu abraham the 1st name of lincoln huw was killd and gedney can become kedney kenedy and both then hav simularities but are not identicle tu assassinated presidents names.then both men huw resembled howard hunt and frank fiorni had 1.presidential initials 2. last names with some simularity tu assassinated presidents names. i never had thawhts of assassinating a u.s. president until my 1st 2 initials like were the same as the president.r.w.shultz and r.w.reagan.j.f. gedney j.f. kennedy.too ronald reagan r.r. is too the initials for railroad r.r..too john hinkley had the same 1st name as john gedney,john kennedy ,and john mccone and like hunt and mccone was a junior jr..too like abrams he had the mid initial w..g.h.w.bush like johnson was from texas partly.reagan too had mid initial w. like abrams,hinkley,g.w.bush ,myself,andg.h.w.bush partly has 2 common initials g.w..reagan mid initial a presidents name wilson.in a way the men in the r.r. car were george wahington abraham(lincoln) and john fitzgerald kennedy with some man named doyle and the 2nd more secret service than forrest sorrels.hinkley too has a 1600s 1st name in u.s. family name.

Posted by: r.w. ()
Date: June 26, 2017 06:40PM

the other had the name harold doyle huw was with the men resembling hunt and fiorni .

Posted by: r.w.s.jr. ()
Date: June 27, 2017 11:33AM

john warnoch hinkley j.w.h..texas has had an hispanic population for more than a century.in 1920 10% about was mexican immigrant ancestry.spanish for george is jorge.then john warnoch hinkley can be jorge washington hinkley j.w.h..the hinkley name has 2 factors common tu abrams.1 both are 1st of the names in the u.s. 2. both date tu 1600s colonial times.abrams name was jim.jim a form of james .james oswald's middle code name j.a.m. es and j.=john hinkley 1st name.john too was the name used by john forrester gedney.john connelly was with j.f.k. and wounded. initials j.c..j.c. are carter's initials jimmy carter john connelly.jim is a form of james and in oswald's name j.=john a.=alexander and m.=mccone.the female hinkley was infatuated with has a nickname jody.jody foster j.f..j.f. are initials of john forrester and john fitzgerald.alicia a feminine form of alic and alek.alicia can be writen a li c.i.a..g.h.w.bush was partly and g.w.bush were from texas and lyndon johnson the v.p. of j.f.k. and john connelly j.c..g.h.w.bush was a c.i.a. director d.c.i.a. before being the v.p.of reagan(ronald rail wilson washington reagan road).hinkley from subliminal unconscious but uncomplete absorption of imfo and unconscious reasonings and unconscious of old memories begins tu stalk j.c. then r.w.r. huw he shot.if g.w. abrams was in fact hunt the additionly tu jorge w. 1st 1600s name the same true last initial.one "bum"(my muther once sed tu me "yu're just a bum")the most presidential j.f.g. but yunger.the oldest less so because george washington and abraham lincoln had died nierly a century and more erlyer.the 3rd man harold doyle.very presidential,sort of and not.too hinkley and myself hav at liest a slight link tu both the g.w.abrams name and the other j.f.gedney because the name of hinkley is john and jorge w. 1st 1600's names and name john and that is the 1st letter j.=john of j.a.m.es of oswald and like mccone and hunt hinkley a junior jr..my self a jr. r.w.s. jr. and mid initial w..but wenn r.w. reagan became president yu see then yu hav a r.w. and an r.w. and john f. gedney j.f. and j.f.k. and a junior with mid initial w. r.w.s. jr..gus w. abrams e.h.hunt jr..i thawht reagan had been shot while i livd at g.w.u. in d.c. after being told he had been shot.but i didn't muve tu d.c. until 1982 in january or about.i didn't realize that ronald w. reagan had been shot in 1981 by hinkley thogh i had been a news"addict" and redd newspapers and listend much tu shortwave radio news.while with lee but not lee harvey oswald this r.w. same as president r.w. but s. and r. and j.f. and j.f. j.f.g. and j.f.k. and the thought came tu my mind that i would like tu blow away the entire motorcade reagan and all the motorcade while i watcht the passing motorcade.well may be the moral of the story is beware of persons behaving partly unconciously because they don't fully know and du partly know and are not even conscious of why and what they are duing and are simular tu sleep walkers.william jefferson clinton.w.c..a w.c. is european for water closet and bill jefferson. b.j. blow job.the name is a president's jefferson and he has had his sex scandles.backward his initials are c.j.w..numerous presidents actually had presidential names or initials partly before election.ronald wilson ,william jefferson g.(h but benjamin harrison)w. bush,g.w.bush.this is more true of recent u.s. presidents.bill jefferson(clinton) too and banes(lyndon) johnson.

Date: June 27, 2017 12:18PM

too about the j.f. jodie foster nickname and name of alicia c. foster is that foster can be rearranged tu spell forest and the "hobo" was john forrester j.f. gedney that can be rearranged tu be genedy j.f. genedy huw was with g.w.abrams(abraham and-s)and harold doyle.frank angelo fiorni(sturgis) died in 1993.e.h. hunt died 2007.lyndon johnson died 1973.richard nixon died 1994.gerald ford died 2006.gerald ford's original name was leslie king.gerald is found within kennedy's middle name fitzgerald.too gerald can be jerry and jerry ford j.f. like john fitzgerald j.f.k. and john forrester j.f.g..ford legally had his name changed tu his step father's family name which was ford.his muther had remarried.gerald ford jerry ford's grandmother had the middle name alicia.ford too was a junior leslie king jr..

Date: June 27, 2017 12:37PM

jerry ford nixon's v.p. and president before hinkley stalkt j.c. jimmy carter can hav the same initials as j.f.k. and and j. f. gedney j.f. if gerald=jerry is speld with j. then j.f. jerry ford.if gerald king then g.k. if leslie ford the l.f..foster's real name alicia same as as gerald king's(leslie or gerald ford) grandmother's middle name and j.f. k., j.f. g.,"jodie" foster "j"f. and jerry ford j.f..ford too is an automobile manufacture name and a t.a.x.i. is a car.ford(king's)'s place of birth north central u.s. nebraska but he was raised in michigan.abraham lincoln was shot in ford's theatre and j.f.k. was shot in a lincoln auto.gerald ford was a member of the warren commission the "investigation" of the j.f.k. assassination.

Date: June 27, 2017 01:08PM

the police report about the "bums' wasn't made public until 1989 with the names g.w.a.,h.d. and j.f.g..the fotos were in newspapers before then and were reviewd in the 1970s.

Date: June 27, 2017 01:40PM

george wray gill sr. was a lawyer for carlos marcello and david ferrie.gus w. abrams name g.w.a. can spell g.w. u.s.a .gus and w.a. g.us w.a..g.w.a. and gus have tree letters with them yu can spell g.w.g. marcello's and oswald associate david ferrie's lawyer.then remainder can spell u.s.a. or us a..

Date: June 27, 2017 02:09PM

the 1st name of the 1st abrams was jim.jim(a form of james) has only 3 letters.j.a.m. initials of the c.i.a. director mccone in oswald's code middle name 3 letters,gus 3 letters and the initials of gus w. abrahms 3 letters g.w.a..the 3 letters of gus and the 3 initials can spell an oswald associates' lawyer's initials g.w.g. and us and a or g.w.g. u.s.a..g.w.g. was marcello's lawyer initials.frank ragano and marcello spoke that organized crime members had been involved in the j.f.k. assassination.they too have died of old age.

Date: June 28, 2017 12:24PM

if yu take the gus w. abrams initials and those of john forrester gedney yu get from g.w.a. and j.f.g. g.w.g. carlos marcello's lawyer's initials and 3 initials of assassinated presidents.j.f.a. john fitzgerald and abraham (lincoln).then not only du yu get g.w.g. from gus and g.w.a. but yu get that g.w.g. from g.w.a. and j.f.g..the remainders are u.s.a. and j.f.a..john fitzgerald abraham u.s.a. george wray gill.if yu remuve initials of alek james hidell yu are left with u.s.f. a.j.a..one alfabet f can be f or s then u.s.f. can be u.s.s. or u.f.s. or u.f.f..u.s.s. has numerous mienings.too like english over and german uber u can be o then o.s.s..about j.f.a. it is not unpossible tu form a w or m from an s then j.m.a. j.a.m..this coold be dun(done)with gus too g=j,u=y,s=m=jim.but for sure yu easyly get g.m.g. from gus 3 letters only like jim and the initials g.w.a. u.s.a. g.w.g. and from the gedney name and abrams g.w.a. j.f.g. yu get g.w.g. and j.f. and a. john f. assassinated abraham assassinated.too gedney is not a clier form of kenedy and a little bit the extra n is missing.f has tu be s tu get the letter tu form m of mccone and s can be about 3 strokes nierly not 4 but yu can form an m or w with that letter.john f. is clier but not all.one letter needs tu be changed and still can fals partly short tu use an s tu write w or m of mccone.then j.f.g may be j.f.k. and a.j.f. can be alexander john f=s=m mccone but this is not all possibilitys of codes within the names and initials of g.w.a. and j.f.g..

Date: June 28, 2017 01:27PM

too take the names alek james hidell,gus w. abrams and john f. gedney.it is known that oswald used that name a.j.h..too 4 presidents have been asssassinated.alek is part of mccones midname.a. is the middle initial of james a. garfield huw had been assassinated found with mccone's mid name portion alek and a spelling difference x=ks alek and only part of x is.james a. garfield 1st name is alek james hisell=oswald's middle name.gus w. abrams g.w. father of the country's initial and not assassinated but abrams and abraham and abraham lincoln assassinated.(x-s=k and abrams has an s)and 1st abrams jim 3 letters like gus and jim a form of james a name of oswald and garfield.john f. gedney.same 1st 2 initials of j.f.k and g can=k kenedy j.f.kenedy.a. mid initial and a. is both mccone's and garfield's mid initials and james garfield's 1st name and contains 3 initials of mccone j.a.m..then all 3 three names contain assassinated presidents initials and names.alek james hidell,gus,w.abrahms and john f. gedney and can be formd 2 ways the initials of carlos marcello lawyer.

Date: June 28, 2017 02:04PM

corrections 1.plural initials of george washington and 2.hidell not hisell.gus w. abrams 1st name assassinated abraham(lincoln),a.james hidell.middle initial and 1st name as midname james a. (garfield),john f.(gedney) 1st name and initial john fitzgerald(kennedy) like alek james( hidell)is only the first names and middle initials.but unlike alek mid is 1st and 1st is mid john 1st is 1st and mid is mid.and g.w. g. washington wasn't assassinated but was the father of our country and abraham and abraham is a 1st name as last name but a common element of miening father of country g.w. and abraham father of meny.too the 1st abrams was a jim a form of james and james john aleksander mccone and es and james garfield assassinated and minus g.w.g. same initials as the mafia hed marcello's lawyer j.a.f. j.a.f. and if f=s=m. but too j.a. james alek (hidell) and james a.(garfield)and f..some hav identified the one man john f.g. as fiorni and fitzgerald is f..actually if yu remuve a.j.h. initials from usa and j.f.a. yu hav correctly us f.a. or if a dublely remuved u.s.f..fiorni real name was frank angelo fiorni.u j.and if s=f f.a.f. and u j=john.john f. gedney.too u.s.f. can be u.s.s. or u. f.f. frank fiorni.this is not certin but wat is obvious now is that the 2 "bums" had assassinated presidents names and initials like lee harvey oswald did james a. (garfield) a. james( hidell)and that all three mens names 1.a. james hidell,2.gus w. abrams,and 3. john f. gedney have parts of assassinated ded president's within their names and one too gus w. abrahms has the father of the country g.w. huw died naturally.

Date: June 28, 2017 02:17PM

additional tu oswald's organized crime connections gus w. abrams using only the same 3 letter number of jim of jim abrams and the initials can spell g.w.g. usa and the combination uf g.w.a. and john f. gedney's initials can form g.w.g. and j.f.a..j.a. can be garfield's initials and f. .j.f.a. too can be john fiorni angelo= john.f. gedney.gedney can be kedney kenedy but too angelo and gedney.if d=l d germanic l latin angelo then can be angedo gedo an(gedney too from geddan ae)gedo an ged an(o)- one consonant gedney.then gedney can be gedan(o) minus one consonant gelan angel(o) and gedney kedney kenedy angelo and kennedy=gedney.

Date: June 28, 2017 02:42PM

then gus w.abrams father of the country father abraham abraham lincoln,alek james hidell james a. garfield and john f. gedney john f. kennedy.john f. gedney had been identified as resembling frank angelo fiorni =frank sturgis and gedney can be d=l(gedn=geln) geln(ey) (a)ngel(o) and angelo if angedo ged(d)an(o)(geddan ae=gedney) and gedney kedney kenedy.then some evidence exist addition tu the resemblences and other imfo the names of those men.and too g.w.g. huw was the mafia man lawyer can be formd by the 2 mens names and a mafia man sed hoffa hired g.w.g.'s client carlos marcello and trafficante.

Date: June 29, 2017 10:42AM

further evidence that gus w. abrams is a code name.g.u.s. can be g. of gus=george u of gus is w.=only washington(george) and s of gus is last letter of abrams that doesn't mien son of=son=s or familie of abram abram's but is a plural s miening abrahams=abraham lincoln and james a. garfield.jim abrams=james a.(garfield) and james and abraham=abrahams=assassinated u.s. presidents james a. garfield and abraham lincoln.duble u=uu=w.a single u then can be only washington but w=uu can be james and abraham both assassinated.gus too can be g.=george u=washington s plural george washingtons=u.s. presidents w.=u.u. 2 of them abrams=abrahams= assassinated ones jim=james abram garfield abraham lincoln abrahams.the oswald secret serice card used name alek james hidell.james a.=alek(alexander mccone john) and a.=abram garfield james.g.u.s. and g.w. and s of abrams= g.w.s..g.w.s. w.(abram)s=g.w.s. but george washington only one then u but 2 u.u.=w and were assassinated.a cone is 3 dimensional 3 di=tuw,two,twa w=u.u.= abrahams james abram garfield and abraham lincoln mentional.all 3 had di -ed too.but for sure alek is part of alexander=aleksander and mccone's midname but james was garfield 1st name and jim abrams contains parts of garfield's and oswald 's fake name jim=james and abram was garfield's middle name jim abrams g.u.and w.)abrams=gus.but mccone was the c.i.a. director.too james contains all 3 initials of john alexander mccone jr. j.a.m. jr. j.a.m. es.wenn i was with lee and thawht about blowing away the presidential motorcade i was at g.w.u. ,had the same 1st 2 initials as the president,had a muther from sturgis michigan.,was a junior like mccone,hunt,"jerry" ford(j.f. and warren commision) and g.w.gill."jerry" ford and john forrester and john fitzgerald hav common initials but only of j.f.gedney and j.f.k. are they the 1st 2.hinkley too can form the name h. kinley and mckinley was the 4th assassinated president and he too perhaps had absorbd intu his mind some imfo that he was not aware of plus conscious imfo.

Date: June 29, 2017 10:53AM

g.u.s. and g.w.s. g.u.w.s. george u=washington perhaps w. lincoln and garfield abram abrahams (s being the plural).jim abrams,james abram garfield,alek james hidell,john alexander mccone j.a.m. abraham lincoln.too the names can spell g.w.g.=g.w.gill jr. gus g.w.a. g.w.g. u.s.a. marcello's lawyer and was sed they the organized crime person too participated in addition with the c.i.a. and they too hav mostly died.

Date: June 29, 2017 11:07AM

about john w. hinkley too j.w. kinley.william mckinley= w. mc kinley and john kennedy and wilson was reagan's middle initial too."jody" foster,"jerry"ford,john forrester,john fitzgerald.if reagan w.=wilson can correspond tu f. of fitzgerald and forrester and as last names are foster and ford.but this partly is about the subliminal and unconscious mind of john w. hinkley and his misbehavior not about the conscious behaviors and misbehaviors of c.i.a. and mafia hit men.g.g.u.w.s.s.

Date: June 29, 2017 11:31AM

gedney too can become kinley.with only one fonetic change of some letters and a change of order.if k became g and g became j that is 2 changes.gedney g=k kedney,germanic d tu latin l(really how meny changes is that one only d tu l but tu a person with knowledge of both germanic and latin languages that can be a simple change)kelney then kenley and i tu e is one simple fonetic change =kinley.kenedy and angelo gel=ged+an geddan ae gedney.forrest sorrels was a secret service agent forrester was the middle name used by john f.gedney and some say john wilkes booth was an agent of general forest.-ter of greek -tar of farsi and english -er sort of miens more bigger more big smaller more small.g.u.s. and g.w.s..

Date: June 29, 2017 11:40AM

john alexander mccone(c.i.a. director ceased),alek james hidell(h. may be harvey,l.=lee,and ll=vv=w=wald ceased),jim abrams (jim is a form of james ceased),gus w.abrams ceased,james abram garfield ceased,abraham lincoln ceased,john f. gedney ceased and john f. kennedy ceased.

Date: June 30, 2017 11:27AM

james abram garfield was the 2nd u.s. president and assassinated sept. 1881.his history is linkt tu an o.s.s. and his naval secretary was william h. hunt(u.s.s.).gus w. abrams g.w.a..w=6,w as u,o, and v u can =w gus minus all of gus=gus minus gus -u minus s=abram.only the garfield middle name abram and then gus becomes gum.u=u writen greek= gym pronounced like gym of gymnastics same as jim jim abram james abram (garfield).the names simular tu cats dressed partly as rat(keratin ke. rat in) and as camoflage.e. howard hunt resembled gus w. abrams and he was of later times a known c.i.a. employee.g.u.m. and g.w.a..g.a.m. and u= w=u g.a.m. and if g=j of gym like j of jim then j.a.m.=u or j.a.m. and u or j.a.m. and w.=washington(d.c.?).jim j.i.m. can be john i mccone and j.a.m. u.jim abram james abram alek james(hidell=oswald).abram garfield middle name alexander mccone name.alec is dutch short form for alexander.iskandar is arabic then jim can be john iskandar mccone.if yu subtract all of james abram garfield from alek james hidell yu can get (a.)lek (james) h (ield) l.from gus w. abrams yu get (g)us w.(abram)s..u.s. washingtons .u.s.s. w., us washingtons.us washington s alek james hidell,gus w. abrams,j.i.m. j.a.m. and j.f. gedney.john forrester gedney-james abram garfield =ohn ostr edney or other variants.

Date: June 30, 2017 11:34AM

i think good and bad about revieling(revealing)part of this.the house committee on assassinations i believ partly lied but too may be that was not all bad but if yu want tu know more about this and more truthfully and more correctly i believ yu awht tu read the most accurate conspiracy books.

Date: June 30, 2017 12:02PM

unlike alek james hidell and gus w. abrams the name of john foresster gedney is more simular tu john fitzgerald kennedy.john-john=nothing osser g. minus g of gerald =osser.j.f. gedney - j.a. garfield name can giv ostr.oss-er os-tr.though gedney too can be alterd tu kedney,kelney,kenley,kinley it can be gedney kedney,kenedy and is john f..james garfield assassination was in between lincoln's and mckinley's and was not the most recent killing of a president.

Date: June 30, 2017 12:48PM

if hidell pronounced like heidel and a germanic dimunutiv of heid but heid partitiv (uncompleted action) of ho veps language related tu finnish language.ho le le.h.o.lee harvey oswald.germanic heid and english hood and -le.alek james hidell.was a 1942 u.s. muvie named "smart alecks".the fictional policeman of the film's name was "joe reagan".some persons in the u.s. were called "smart aliks" wenn they were children.

Date: July 01, 2017 11:52AM

alek james hidell minus a. james(garfield)=lek hidell.heid=german hood. lek kel .the word keltoi may be linkt tu a word kiel indo european tu hide.if hidell is heidell then hoodle yu can hav h.o=u,v,w,6 o can then =u and uu=duble u=w.then h.wd.ell lle h.wd.order of lee harvey os wald's name llehid.if ll=w we hid plural if ll-l=l le hid.lek can be french le k. le kennedy and lle can =we hid and ll minus l le hid.alek james hidell if hid=heid then alek james heidell a.(lek)james (heidell).a.(lek)james hoodell hoodel= little criminal hoodlum.little crook around um german and hoodel(and alec dutch the dutch and n.y. and smart alecs)but alek james hoodlum a.(lexander) le(le=the) k.(ennedy) j. ames(aims) hoodl=little crook u=you m.ccone.

Date: July 01, 2017 12:22PM

wat if we take 2 of the names that contain president garfield's name gus w. abrams and alek james hidell.(a.lek=kel kiel=tu hide and ll=w j.a.w. if w=m? j.w.a. and gus and g.w.a.)gus w. s. alek hidell and james abram.gus can be as nothing but gus =g.w.(abram)s and alek hidell can be nothing other than alek keal a kel=kiel hide hide ll.but obvious tu me too the names contain other coded imfo.minus the garfield initial g. then w.(abram)s and minus the a of a(bram)lek then only lek w.s lek hidell l.=lee led(kennedy)di=die h.=harvey kels(kills) wald.(too le k. and kel(t)ic and irish).obvious tu me though is these codes ar both simple and complex requiring a complete study of words origens' and variant pronunciations and of other languages too.

Date: July 01, 2017 12:51PM

if yu remember gus w. (abram)s resembled e.howard hunt jr. one of the watergate burglers and c.i.a. employee and alek (james)hidell was lee harvey oswald.now if kiel=hide then k can be h simular tu kardia and heart and l can =d like le french=de of old english.wat if we take hidell and transorm that tu kiledd(kill led?) and alek tu adeh.too partial changes result with hiledd(he led?) kidell.alek adek aleh and adeh(aleh a bit simular tu semetic= tu of shalom aleyh kem or salam alayh kum)

Date: July 05, 2017 12:31PM

alek james hidell and gus w. abrams.alek tu kela(kel is turkish bald and keal old english bald and asbaldr may be an origen of oswald)keal bald kiel tu hide and hide ll kiel james hide ll hide james(abram garfield)hide ll=duble consonant vv=w.=washington and gus w. abrams u must be duble uu=w.then ll=w and u=w. g.w.(james)abram(garfield)s and hide james abram(garfield)hide ll=w.alek ea keal ea but kiel simular fonetically and keal .kiel tu hide james and hide ll=w hide kiel edih alek hide hied head. head james( abram garfield) hide ll=w. hied head ll=w.ashington.head james abram garfield head washington=alek james hidell and gus w. abrams= gu(s)george washington james abram garfield(s).james abram garfield was murderd.

Date: July 05, 2017 12:39PM

abram lek kel keal-bald kiel tu hide and celtic kel and kill james j.a.m. es hide ll g(arf(lh)ar f.h.l., harf l) ield.hidell led di (lh).

Date: July 05, 2017 12:43PM

harf is arabic for letter harf l =letter l.this may be coincidence but l. can be lee oswald h howard hunt and f. frank fiorni and led=lead past tense and di=die and l.h. and f..

Date: July 07, 2017 02:38PM

the name alek james hidell was on a u.s. marine corp card i.d. and the other card.imfo reports that the foto copies were made 1960.one writer linkt oswald and frank a. fiorni(sturgis)tu an assassination grupe of the c.i.a. not was not specifically linkt tu eny assassination at all the times but had been involvd with attempt tu kill fidel castro.if the alek james hidell name was linkt tu james abram garfield and the gus w. abrams name how then could they be linkt tu mccone if made fotografed by police in 1960 and the name alek(alex,albert,leon=lee)tu the middlename of j.alexander mccone?but he had some link tu j.l.simpson huw was recruted intu u.s. intelligence then the o.s.s. and had servd as u.s. deputy secretary of defence and u.s. under secretary of the airforce.not unpossible some plans tu kill eny forin leeders even the u.s. president if desired existed in 1960?the one i.d. was found on oswald 1963 wenn he was arrested.richard nagell ceased 1995 of hartattack wrote that the yung leeder(kennedy)wanted tu curb part of the c.i.a. used an initial d and? probablely dallas texas wher he was shot and they became more powerful after his deth.nagell wrote partly with code .kennedy was tu meet the local politicians ther.nagell fired shots in a bank .his deth not unpossiblely caused by a hartattack drug.

Date: July 08, 2017 11:48AM

lee h. oswald's half bruther(bruder german,brother english)was a jr. too robert jr..john hinkley livd in evergreen and evergreen aviation provided services tu the c.i.a..the oswald alek james hidell i.d. history began in 1963 and how the card was made and by huwm(whom)ar numerous accounts.alexander james mccone became director of the c.i.a. in 1961 and oswald workt at a foto laboratory in 1962 after he returnd tu u.s. america.

Date: July 08, 2017 12:47PM

yu can add then tu the hinkley kind of partly much unconscious with subliminal absorbd partial knowing "sleepwalker"profile that was air service evergreen that provided the c.i.a with services and hinkley had livd in a place named evergreen.mccone,hunt,robert oswald lee bruther all juniors like hinkley.my name is robert and my father's name was robert and am a junior too.richard case nagell claimd in a swone statement that he too used the name alek hidell.oswald was a paid f.b.i imformant,the foto labratory wher he workt required a u.s. guvernment security clierence,and exist a c.i.a. personel file of him not yet disclosed tu the public or all the guvernment.did r.c.nagell choise of a bank had something tu du with banks?he wouldn't commit murder or treason(of kennedy?).marina oswald sed some word simular tu this that lee oswald liked kennedy but not the mishandling of the "bay of pigs".too he had been lured by fake "cuban agents" but was tipt by nagell according tu one sorce(source).he was shot and killd.too could nagell's arrest been a deliberate ruse tu lern huw didn't want tu commit treason and murder too before nov.22 1963 or was he sincere.he had a history of being too much a talker then may been his candid dissent.

Date: July 08, 2017 01:05PM

tuday day 8th/munth 7th /2017 faces continue tu appear in the clouds.

Date: July 10, 2017 02:48PM

an other facet of the name alek james hidell is that wenn alek=keal=kiel=hide then alek james alek ll a.e.k. and l james a.e.k. and l and ll.c.i.a. l james c.i.a. l ll.wenn duble consonant is one then ll=vv=w and w can=v and ww=vv=w.four strokes can form a w.1 down,one up,one down,one up llll but with little strokes off of iech w stroke if formd with four lllls=w.=washington and g.w.(abram)s=gus.no doubt that the donald trump image in the clouds is really a miracle of GOD THE FATHER and GOD THE FATHER as YESHUA CHRIST.i was ther numerous times wenn GOD was momentairyly with that leeder.

Date: July 10, 2017 03:40PM

Hebrews 12:1 "we have so great a cloud of witnises surrounding us" and Isaiah 60:7,60:8 and 60:9.serch faces in the clouds revelation 13 then click on profecy starting fulfillment as faces appear in clouds www.christiantruthcenter.com.the fotograf circle with red line circle is my own face robert w. shultz jr. the writer of most of this material but i am of the opinion that the "end times"are from CHRIST time tu now and will continue tu be in the future until CHRIST's 2nd coming and miraculous face image occur in ancient stones and old cloud paintings.the face abuv(above)my own resembles josef stalin.

Date: July 11, 2017 11:05AM

serch signs in the clouds image results fotos and one is a misidentified smiling boris yeltsin may 26 2013 islamorado florida.one is truely JESUS CHRIST riding on one of wat i believ tu be one of the apocolypse horses.

Date: July 11, 2017 11:28AM

signs in clouds imgarcade.com has the foto of CHRIST on a Horse and a foto of a horse.too not only does a gun image appear on mars that imgarcade has the 1st i hav seen of an object that is a gun in the form of a cloud.

Date: July 12, 2017 12:46PM

one geneology sorce(source)too list obama as a hinkley decendent.more correctly the 1st hinkley was not thomas hinkley the guvernor of plimoth but his father samuel hinkley and muther sarah( soule)hinkley.thomas hinkley married a richards and another richards married a hunt.as far as codes in name maybe any name or number placed in a language linguistic computor will hav a readout of numerous mienings but certinly james abram garfield name james the same as alek james hidell midname(james) and most of and part of the gus w. abrams name( abram)and john certinly the 1st name of john f. kennedy and certinly both initials j.f. the same are of j.f. gedney and j.f.k..sara jane (kahn)moore has part of the letters and fonetics of moorman she huw fotograft kennedy mary ann(boshart) moorman and tuw letters of j.f.k. sara jean kahn s.j.k. j. and k..this is not tu say she was a hitwoman of the c.i.a. but some linguistics moor and initials j.k. and she was an f.b.i. imformant.

Date: July 12, 2017 12:57PM

too gus w. abrams and g.w.(abram)s certinly the initials with the last name form 2 letters same and w is named duble u g.w.(abram)s and g.uu.(abram)s.no doubt alek hidell can with one change of order alek=kela tu keal and foneticly keal and kiel and kiel and tu hide and hidell and james and 2 identicle consonants l and l.french for g.w.(abram)s can be g.vv.(abram)s.but so hinkley's name and abrams 1600s colonial period 1st of the names hinkly(or hinkley) and abrams.

Date: July 12, 2017 01:11PM

the colonial oldtimers were immigrants and more recent and the modern decendents less recent or partly less recent and more american.could myself or john hinkley be related tu howard hunt yu can find that out if that is so.but millions of americans are decended from colonial massachusettes familys and a bit cousins.of all colonies such and simular are more.

Date: July 12, 2017 01:22PM

i wrote before that the apocolypse hors was from the future.that is true.CHRIST is riding a hors visable at the signs in the clouds imgarcade.com website.yu can see his face.HE is on a Hors and in the CLOUD ,with the Cloud and clouds.

Date: July 12, 2017 03:46PM

lynette alice fromme l.a.f. has 2 initials of leon frank czolgosz huw killd mckinley.l. and f. lynette fromme leon frank(oswald once used the name leon hidell).sept 6th was the day l.f.c. shot mckinley. l.a.f. pulld a gun that didn't fire on ford in the munth of sept.moore shot at ford later in sept .on the 22.j.f.k. was shot on the 22 nov.1963.fromme's father too had 2 initials same as malcome everette wallace.everette too was hunt's 1st name.lynette lyn-ette ever-ette l.f. leon frank and her father william millar fromme w.m.f. and m.e.w. common initials m. and w. but none in the same order.billie sol estes sed(said) malcome wallace was lyndon johnson's hitman and a wallace fingerprint maybeen in the book depository in dallas(possible witnises) and he possiblely(did according one man) fired one of the shots at kennedy.lyn-ette lyn-don and ever-ette.wallace's muther's 1st name was alice same as lyn ette's middle name(and george wallace was shot later with name of wallace).too linkt tu j.f.k. assassination was a man named morales.

Date: July 13, 2017 11:23AM

additional gerald ford f.(ord)(itz)gerald.g.f. gerald ford,jerry rudolph ford j.r.f.and gerald r.f. g.r.f.,leslie lynch king l.l.k..j.f.k. and jerry ford king j.f.k. rudolph leslie lynch.alek james hidell hide jame hide ll and r.ll.then fromme may be a hinkley type if hinkley was not a hired attempting killer.her name and father's have some links with j.f.k. assasination names and the partly ideologically astray leon frank c..too the erlyer assassinated leeder and the later attempt.eugene brading had changed his name tu jim brading.brading has been partly linkt tu jack ruby and ferrie's place.jim was the name of abrams,gus w. abrams,alek james hidell.jim is a form of james the 1st name of j. abram garfield.that makes no less than 3 men with part of garfield's name:lee harvey oswald,eugene brading and gus w. abrams(possiblely e.h. hunt) one other had kennedy's 1st name john and his middle initial f..the last name sort of rhymes gedney kennedy.if the subliminal and unconscious with partly knowing theory is correct at liest one attempt by hinkley and fromme had a gun making 2 involving president ford then president reagan.if moore wasn't a hired assassin then may be her too partly. mary ann moorman was one of the closest tu kennedy wenn he was shot and her name moore.a c.i.a. sed he had provided walky talkie fones (that could not be monitored in 1963 in dallas). johnson according tu one was using a walkie talke and a railroad tower man reported seeing a liest one man with walkie talkie and suspicious persons.a liest one mafia sed johnson was behind the plot.jack ruby hinted that,hunt's son sed he e.h.hunt sed that johnson was at the top of the plot.

Date: July 13, 2017 11:53AM

it was robert morrow huw provided walkie talkies tu eladio del valle.

Date: July 13, 2017 12:10PM

robert morrow sed 4 mannlicher 7.35 mm surplus rifles and those with 4 trancievers were deliverd tu david ferrie.oswald he sed was at the time november 22 1963 an f.b.i. imformant.oswald had been framed as the actual assassin but wasn't.

Date: July 13, 2017 12:23PM

morrow mentiond tippit.an other sorce put roscoe white with tippit and a 3rd man and aforementiond that white killd tippit for allowing oswald tu go free.

Date: July 13, 2017 12:49PM

the 3rd man was a billy seymour or william seymour an other of the men huw maybe had shot j.f.k..

Date: July 15, 2017 12:03PM

i can't believ all the claims yu can read about which man shot fired the fatal shot that killd j.f.k. but generally part of the truth isn't secret tu the public anymore that i du believ.

Date: July 15, 2017 12:27PM

henry lee lucas h.l.l. h.ide ll and lee harvey oswald in common lee and initial h. but lee was oswald's 1st name and lucas's middle name and h. henry's 1st initial but lee's 2nd.oswald joked while with other yung pieple that he was a serial killer.before addition tu the unconscious copy assassin type influenced by subliminal knowledge and unconscious memorys and reasonings theory like hinkley and fromme meny other kinds of behavioral errors and may be sometimes correct behavior if the subliminal and unconscious reasoning leed(lead) tu right choises.but this theory is that subliminal knowledge from all sences can provide a partial knowing and without complete conscious awarenis.(awareness)the pervert maybe was not thinking jeffery dahmer was ye fairie damer or a david fairie pervert and that some crimes too may hav unconscious elements unknown by police the criminal or enyothers.linguistics,history,scents,names,old forgotten memories and meny other factors may add up tu produce partly unconscious behavior that is wrong or right.

Date: July 15, 2017 12:55PM

serch subliminal stimuli wikipedia.but this theory includes linguistics,fonetic changes, spellings and languages and the unconscious mind.gestures and voice tones can contain subtle imformation and then some truth but not fully obvious about the j.f.k. assassination may be enterd minds even if lies were told or not.

Date: July 15, 2017 01:10PM

not telling the truth about the j.f.k. assassination then possiblely led tu the fromme incident with gerald ford and reagan being actually shot by john hinkley or possiblely they would had behaved more consciously and reasonablely.this is not tu say that secrets can be security too.of the 2 "bums" john f. gedney and gus w. abrams hinkley of one has the same 1st name and the same middle initials as the other.too hinkley can be misspelld kinhley or kihnley,hinkly is an other way tu write hinkley then kinhly and kihnly and has bee before written about hink(minus h. and n. missiles of u.s. from turkey and u.s.s.r. missiles from cuba) tu ik -ley(-ly)and lee =ik lee.

Date: July 15, 2017 01:43PM

an other possibility proposed was that a secret service agent shot j.f.k..that was proposed only as a possible accident.a secret service man too was sighted according one man driving tuward the grassy knoll wher 2 men had been seen and a flash of light.but wat was the secret service man duing ther?wat about him?too alek james hidell alek tu laek keal and kiel tu hide and hide and -heid(-heit) and -hood(old english-had pronounced like hade and maybe old german heid was pronounced that way too simular tu hade as heyd)."hood" an atomic bomm test in the air. hood can be german heid.then a partly crazy could be "hood" james "hood"ll and extremely extremely dangerous and out tu get as alek james little atomicbomm.

Date: July 15, 2017 02:23PM

operation plum bomm in 1957 test 29 nuclearbomms.27 exploded.27 was the age of wilkes booth wenn he died.wilkes booth didn't favor nuclear annihilattion of the world and was executed for killing president lincoln.how du i know he didn't?because like lincoln him was an aqquaintance.the nuclear bomms were given meny names.one was named john,an other wilson and an other the same name as a volcano has rainier(mt. rainier).this subject can be simular tu a very hot potato in the hands.gayheart(enola gay and hiroshima) was with reiner(rainier nuclear bomm)and and they had left sturgis(frank sturgis and sturgis and reiner and sioux history sitting bull an other aqquaintance of mine can be seen in a volcano smoke cloud).this is the 1st i realized that both their names are partly atomicbommish because gayheart huw murderd reiner his name contains gay and the hiroshima bomm plane was named after his tibbit's muther "enola gay".enola backward is alone and he may been alone wenn he killd reiner and her name is simular tu rainier an nuclear bomm and volcano and they were lieving sturgis michigan.from this may be partly then he gayheart a goodman because enola backward alone he got rid of "the rainier" but too gay(heart)and alone may be the mission complete and her ded in the corn field.he was sent tu jail for murder.

Date: July 15, 2017 02:37PM

the north korean leeder does hav some true good qualitys.i know this because he too is one of my miraculous aqquaintances.no joke look at my aqquaintances in the cloud faces .i don't remember seeing his face in the clouds but that is so.but hitler on mercury he too was an aqquaintance with good quality truely but he caused so much truble deth and suffering too.and truely as requested for GOD and others he did not attempt tu cause truble and truely that is tu his credit and his face is on mercury.

Date: July 15, 2017 02:39PM

i ment hitler had some good qualitys plural and was not only evil and cooperated for CHRIST not tu cause truble about the nuclear of later times.

Date: July 17, 2017 03:06PM

certinly about hitler is not perfectly exact wording but rufly(roughly)true.maybe about languages,fonetics,and the unconscious reasonings and thawhts can be named the psychology of polylanguage and fonetics,linguistics and unconscious reasonongs and with subliminal imformations.

Date: July 17, 2017 04:57PM

loy factor is quoted as saying lee harvey oswald,max wallace johnson's alleged hitman and himself was in the book depository but oswald and wallace the principle gunmen.billy estes too claims wallace was ther.a fingerprint of wallace was found ther.

Date: July 17, 2017 06:13PM

loy factor mentiond wallace as mac in 1971 and 1994.an unidentified fingerprint was found in the t.s.book depository 6th flor.in 1998 afterward the print was a 14 point match with mac wallace's 1951 fingerprint 2 points more than the 12 considerd tu be positiv identification.it the print was on a cardbord box.factor had met jack ruby ,oswald and mac wallace and an hispanic woman ruth ann with a radio.

Date: July 17, 2017 06:41PM

exist some critisizm of this account because the print comparison was from a fotocopy.

Date: July 18, 2017 12:51PM

oswald sed his wife possiblely wrote the name alek hidell on his selectiv service card.yu can read his final remarks after his arrest.the post box recieved a soviet union newspaper from his wife's hometown in minsk.some actual news existed in soviet union news not only propaganda.the modern russian news is much behter.

Date: July 18, 2017 03:25PM

both lee h. oswald and mac wallace had some link tu david harold byrd and the texas s.book depository.oswald was part of the byrd founded air patrol and wallace too had employment linkt tu byrd and his print may been ther in the t.s.book depository.byrd's 2nd wife in 1970s was a johnson frend.david fairie was linkt tu the air patrol had c.i.a.links and flew mafia marcello tu guatemalas.

Date: July 19, 2017 12:20PM

serch "david harold byrd"tu obtain a list of partly associated persons.oswald f.b.i.,customs,c.i.a.and wallace the byrd employees,other biznismen like billy sol estes,the fairie-ferry david fairie of the civil air control,carlos marcello of the mafia and politicians such as lyndon johnson all with at liest undirect links.at 1st i thawht the imfo about the assassination reliable but meny partly different theories exist.

Date: July 19, 2017 01:23PM

serch "carlos marcello and the assassination of president kennedy"www.crime magazine.com.here and other websites yu can lern about oswald's uncle huw workt for marcello and here how oswald's muther dated marcello biznis employee men.oswald's uncle was linkt tu crime before oswald was in the marines.

Date: July 20, 2017 03:12PM

marcello sed oswald workt for him tu kill j.f.k. and that after the job was dun(done)had him killd by ruby.could oswald been an organized crime recrute (recruit)from the start?an infiltrator intu the marines and intelligence agency,f.b.i. and customs.nixon was sed tu had some organized crime link in 1946 and later links.after watergate was reveald the illegal spying by johnson and nixon.surely i don't completely know about huw assassinated j.f.k. and why.if marina was no spy maybe she made a simple name alek j. hidell without a much deliberated code and without much code.

Date: July 21, 2017 11:57AM

sam saia was an associate of charles murret oswald's muther's sister's husband.charles murret was involvd with organized crime.saia was an associate of carlos marcello.if s=f with sam's name yu can spell mafia.m of sam and aia and s=f.saia faia and fam fam faia mafia.if alek=alec=ales=alef(arabic letter a)insted of tu leak keal tu leaf( an english word) feal(feal may hav an arabic grammer miening).saia and alek sia and a(arabic alef) .fia and a or c.i.a. and a and alek c.i.a. and l .fia arabic army and alek k=c=s=f ma what arabic fia army.army and alef =letters of saia if s=f and alef =alek if k=c=s=f too.carlos marcello grew up tunisia wher arabic is a language.

Date: July 21, 2017 12:25PM

yu ouht(ought,auht)tu check for arabic codes if yu ar reserching for codes because marcello possiblely knew arabic.actually c.i.a. can be fia arabic for army and is clandestine partly and ma is arabic wat(what).the mafia is before a c.i.a..ma fia can be wat army?.sam fam saia faia-mafia is a and f.f=s or f in a germanic alfabet.

Date: July 21, 2017 12:27PM

if i remember correctly it was marcello huw sed the c.i.a. and mafia were 2 sides of the same coin.

Date: July 21, 2017 02:08PM

alef arabic for the letter a =number one=1.one criminal interviewd by the u.s. guvernment was gus alex.take that name and yu can form part of alek(s)james hidell and gus abram(s).notice too the 2 ss alek and s and abram and s.alek is part of alex aleks and abram part of abrams.gus w. abrams though has garfield's middle name as last abram and alek with no s of aleks and james the 1st name.alek k=c=s=f alef fea tu fia and l.ma fia what army and mafia and hide,clandestine and what=wat fia and l.the s from abrams added tu alek forms alex=aleks alex james hidell.duble consonant as one ll=vv=w.gus abram and alex james gus alex and james abram and hide ll and w=vv.from this yu get the greek american mafia member' name and the most of the name of an assassinated u.s. president.gus alex was a chicago man huw's father restaurant was used by al capone's men.he had links with giacana and other chicago criminals.giacana had links tu trafficante and trafficante was overheard telling marcello that only 2 remained huw knew huw killd j.f.k. (and giancana and hoffa and others were ded.gus aleks workt for a jewish al capone man and rubenstein too was jewish.then plus the arabic letters as numbers yu may look for hebrew letters as numbers and a greek letter number system exist.greek alek is latin alic.greek en=in.actually giacana is giancana c.i.a. g na na fia g nana.

Date: July 21, 2017 02:31PM

robert kennedy had the chicago organized crime checkt nierly immediately after his bruther's assassinaton.gus w. abrams gus alex and alek james hidell gus w. abram and alex james hidell hide ll vv and w hide=kiel=keal.greek kentral entelligence agency and l and k=c=s=f fea fia.gus w abram alex james hide ll.if ll =vv=w gus abram alex james. gus alex and james abram and w ll and hide.w a ll ace w ll a ace cea and a saia caea cia fia and a alef f=s=c=k alek sam mas fam maf.the giancana and the trafficante were hired tu kill castro with a poison pill along with the c.i.a. the wat fia and the cia 2 sides of the same coin in the effort tu kill castro.actually maybe it was the giancana huw made the same coin the ma fia and the cia clandestine.

Date: July 21, 2017 02:56PM

gus alex james abram.w. and hide=kiel=keal=alek alek w ll 2=1 vv=w ll=vv=w alek plus alek james plural aleks alex and james and ll.then if gus w. abrams is gus alex and w. and abram and alek james hidell is alek alex and james and ll.then may be ll=l=lee and gus w. abrams was really w.=unknown initial of the mans real name.an E on the side resembles a w.the gus alex the greek and the latin giancana and giancana trafficante and marcello and sam(uel) a. saia and charles murret and jimmy hoffa.saia fia cia and a=alef=1 and aleks kea l and s keals keal keal kea kea and ll=vv=w=vv=ll=l.then alex is fia ls 2=1 fia and saia fia and alef one.the idea of numerous acting as one may exist in occultic ideas.

Date: July 21, 2017 03:38PM

oswald had tuw(twa,two)bruthers john and robert.john kennedy and robert kennedy were shot and killed.oswald's half bruthers were john edward pic and robert oswald jr..they have the same names john and robert.not unpossible then alek james hidell partly the name of gus alex and james abram garfield and gus w. abrams that too.but if the alek hide=kiel keal =alek and aleks and kea,cia,fia and ll and ll=l=lee then gus w. abrams may be w but w may be vv or vv=v or on side E,twisted s,upside down m and ws ww maybe vv=w=v.take the l out of alek yu get aek kea,cea,sea,cia ,sia,fia and l hide=kile=kiel=keal same agan and remainder l from alek and l from keal 2 ls but his 1st name was lee and if 2=1 alek alek=aleks=alex and ll=vv=w=v=l but from another name yu can get the s from gus w. abrams gus w. abram and aleks james hide ll.kea kea ll and james.2 alek aleks alex ll=1 l ll=l=lee and hide kea,cea,cia,fia.gus alex and mr.w and abram ceased and alek and hide=alek=aleks=alex and the kea-fia and 2=1 vv=w=v ll=l kea fia lee and gus aleks and james abram and the assassination of j.f.k..

Date: July 21, 2017 04:02PM

black hand was an organized tactic tu extort munie linkt tu 1700s naples.black hand a serbian military grupe seeking tu unify slavs that assassinated archduke ferdinand and was inspired by italian and german unification.ozbek turkish a dark or black hand is a kara kol.turkish karakol is a police station.some one linkt mazzinni of italian unification tu manicheans(and they have been linkt tu them sufis and a kind of qabbalah.manichean are linkt tu mandean of suthern iraq,dosetheans,some other gnostic grupes and simon magus a fake samaritin "christ" with a zoroastrian-jewish-christian hodgepodge syncretism).manichean missionaries were known as hanifs and that word hanif is used tu mien good muslim.manicheans used green color in common with muslims and self flagellation in common with shiites and the muslim names of "god" if the 2 systems are added give the same one number as the zoroastrian or "zoroastian" names of "god".zoroastrians believ in a kind of evolution that meny creatures came from a smaller number of them.i will remind yu that creatures and hybrid creatures will maintain a purity from mutations and other species genes but not completely and evolution theory is partly ridiculous and partly ignorant thawht.

Date: July 22, 2017 11:57AM

serch wikipedia about mazzini and they provide imfo that mazzini was a Christian not a manichean.one web article claims he founded the mafia.studing criminals codes though yu may need tu know italian,grek,hebrew,arabic,french and other languages.of true,fals,and partly fals belief i du not remember which one but literature about one claims they hav or had an idea of all as one.for sure amung u.s. drug abusors ar irreligious pieple,somewat Christian but unChristian because intoxicant abuse and other sins persons and some apostate types following sufism,buddhism,islam,hinduism,witchcraft,atheism,agnostism and other beliefs.

Date: July 22, 2017 12:24PM

a soldato is a mafia soldier.serch etymolgy of mafia the wikipedia web site and are numerous possible arabic derivations of the word.831-1072 sicilia was ruled by arabic spieking mostly muslim rulers.the sicilians themselves use the words cosa nostra.ma fia arabic for wat army is an other possibility not listed by wikipedia.the mafia does simular tu other crime organizations hav soldiers soldatos.wat is a question.the answer not known.the soldatos could be secret.ma fia watarmy.

Date: July 22, 2017 12:58PM

mazzini as described by wikipedia seems o.k. tu me.gus alex ate at the same restaurant as sam giancana.serch sam giancana sparticus educational has imfo about j.f.kennedy affair with same woman as giancana,election fraud,some planing tu kill castro fidel,hoffa,trafficante and carlos marcello and the assassination of j.f.k..

Date: July 22, 2017 01:13PM

some conspiracy literature exist about mazzini about a letter from mason albert pike but no prufe (proof) exist that such a letter was real.

Date: July 22, 2017 01:22PM

the fake letter tu mazzini is linkt tu a"leo taxil" a partly unpious partial fraud.

Date: July 22, 2017 01:32PM

one web article claims mazzini founded mafia 1860.an other claims the m of mafia is mazzini's initial.wikipedia gives him as a Christian opposed tu marxist hate and class warfare and favoring a republic guvernment.in addition tu arabic may been some berber dialect or dialects spoken in sicily.more anciently goths had settled ther.

Date: July 24, 2017 03:04PM

serch web articles about ancient "sumerian" writing and some will inform yu that the "sumerian"writings were mostly assyrian fabrications with sumerian portions.zoroastrian writings too ar mostly later and only part of the erlyer.the assyrians too created the samaritin beliefs of which simon magus came from.the assyrian policy was tu fabricate beliefs for iech nation they ruled over.the kur'an has a little portion of the bible moses's writings about sexual morals.so calld "islamic art"geometrical designes existed in assyrian times and is continuation of ancient nieriestern geometric art .

Date: July 24, 2017 05:22PM

i no longer hav my redhouse turkish-english dictionary tu lookup the word fia.arabic fia may be osmanli turkish fie(fia) miening= group,society,crowd.if so then may ma fia is arabic wat(what)society,grupe or crowd?i du remember seeing this word fia in the redhouse dictionary but then may be only part of a word of a military society.if so then truely fia-fie miens group,crowd,society not army.if so then ma fia may be arabic wat(what)society?then a clandestine group wat group?

Date: July 24, 2017 06:06PM

the osmanlica sozluk gives the miening(meaning) of fie as topluluk,kalabalik,cemaat.(the e of cemaat is pronounced as a camaat some arabic dialect and languages that borrowd "loan"word.)if fie be fia in arabic ma fia=what society,or wat grupe.then a secret society or grupe with soldatos.

Date: July 24, 2017 06:14PM

of the languages with arabic loan words some have pronounciations more simular with the dialect of arabic a=a others a=e or a=a like a of english fat.ma fia coold(could) be wat group or wat society but one without soldatos but the mafia criminals had soldatos.

Date: July 25, 2017 11:32AM

cemaat more correctly miens con gregation congregation.cemiyet is a related word for society.then ma fia may be wat(what,waht)crowd,large grupe,particular grupe,congragation a clandestine grupe.it is not certin tu me that the kur'an bible verses about sexual morals ar part of a deliberate assyrian method.may be those verses were memorized or wat?.no arabic bible translation existed until 900s centuries after the kur'an.a hindu scripture has insted a small babylonian portion.the assyrian paganism originated with the babulonian.if the original hindu beliefs of that hindu babulonian portion were babylonian then that would conform the the assurian pattern but if not only in common a different portion.nimrod babylonian tu assyrian tu samaritin tu simon magus heresy syncretic hodgpodge and mandeans tu mani and manicheans and manichean hanifs and "good muslim" hanif.

Date: July 26, 2017 12:00PM

the redhouse dictionary turkish-osmanli and english may be had an example for the word fie grupe of soldiers fie ye asakir or some other example.ma fia then may be from wat grupe(crowd)particular grupe(gathering,gatheration),congregation.c.i.a. is a u.s. guvernment intelligence agency but mafias are partly criminal organizations.trafficante was nierly as rich as bill gates.john kennedy's father became rich thru illegal alcohol sales during prohibition but too he was an ambassador.meny illegal drug dielers have made billions of dollars.

Date: July 26, 2017 12:26PM

serch 2017 faces in clouds.then may 20 2017 jesus show faces in clouds.one video foto clierly appears tu be CHRIST on the cross.this grupe of videos has one that shows a human iris containing an image of a human face and cloud and lightning faces.

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 65

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.