HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 65
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.s. ()
Date: June 05, 2017 03:56PM

aelc=each(pronouned like ale +k,ale is a drink) the e is nierly silent.meny pronounce michigan like mishigin.gin is a drink.then gn or gan-gin and ale and automatic lee.mi ch i gan=gin=ale= automatic and lee and mi=me c.h. italian and austrian rifle and modifications proximate swiss name oswald.an g.i. c.h. i'm.hoffa was from indiana and livd in michigan and lake alek hiddell.the federal reserves notes and kennedy legilation and 01111(see wikipedia about kennedy assassination conspiracy theorys)lollis hill-=minus 1 l=for ls llll and o + is hi.l resembles 1 and o resembles 0 zero.aelc has l but each doesn't.that may be coincidence but that name seems odd that norma jean lollis hill gives one norma jean and the l.h. and l.h. and lee harvey.eny wey(any way,weg) n.j. new jersey and n.j. norma jean and ther was the j.h. jimmy hoffa corpse.new jersey yes rej wen.j.h. initials of jossie hannon,jean hill, jimmy hoffa and john hinkley.yes re j. wen and mi ch i gan.ron old rea gan ron ald re agan. michi rea gan.may be an idea like john(kennedy)h and n remuved ik=ih,i ley l plus ee sound.but while i believ codes within alex hiddell names some parts may be coincidence,subliminal absorption of imfo from meny sources ,unconscious reasonings and not part of the codes used but hoffa's deth could be a message too but proximity of age 62 tu (19)63 and a go of a gan a gone. ron re agan a gan a ga=geh=go a gan a gone and hoffa gone and norma jean n.j. and yes re j wen(wenn,when?).

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 06, 2017 10:49AM

newwen knew when? jerrej jur-re with accent grave serious grave rage and jur-ris(laf,laugh)j,je seyyes.je r=i r.(robert kennedy) rej-rage ris je i laf sey zy sey =say yes.y=u u es u.s..n.j. (19)62 n.orma j.ean a witnis ded age 62 j.hoffa.oswald's simple codes partly use english dictionary a.s. anglosaxon and o.f/ old french and fonetics sounds.aelc is a.s. cley and old french but key modern english.backward aelc spells literally an old word clae=cley miening a claw.c ley c law. an animal claw and hunting.hiddell oswald duble u l and d french duble v a consonant and l and d.duble consonants then may=w w l and d.this wey(way,weg)givs hidel ld=w led ih.led i.ih and ik are old english ich is german for i. hivdelv.hidel le(a)d ih(ld=w)wa+ld=wald e ih.hide l hide and l. hie duble consonants ld=w duble v plus =ld =wald and hie ak le hie wald ak=ac a=o c=s =oswald le hie lee hi oswald i lee h. oswald.

Posted by: Gerbil Turd ()
Date: June 06, 2017 10:50AM

Glad you clicked too Gerry.

Posted by: Gerrrymanderrer2 ()
Date: June 06, 2017 10:51AM

fucking white people are dumb

Date: June 06, 2017 11:02AM

certinly a man lee harvey oswald used the name alek hiddell .if a=o father pot le=le k= latin c=s then le os ld duble consonants duble v=w as duble vowels u and u.o s can be u s.english over german uber and b s can be v s.duble consonants a from alek wa l and from hidel spells wald .h from hidel h. of harvey h. and ar vey can be they are v and l and d duble v=w.idel le of alek +e of idel lee lee.

Date: June 06, 2017 11:23AM

newwen knewwenn knewwen?jerrej simular tu jurry jury jerrey j=y.example dutch je=ye jerrey jerry jery jury jur r ey jure ej jure i ej french je ej=ey=ei simular tu i.may be that n.j. was chosen for the grave because that was a witnis's initials and as jean hill the witnis had same initials as ted kennedy's grandmother.the initials of lee harvey absent from only norma jean(lollis hill).then ted kennedy knew apparently that (19)63 age of hoffa 62 deth yier in 1975 that hoffa was a coconspirator tu kill his bruther j.f.k. and too linkt tu r.(obert) kennedy deth too.jer je rr ej jeej jooj judge or je r juror jurr jure jer jurr ey jury jurr ye.

Date: June 06, 2017 11:37AM

but may be new jersey was chosen because the letters and words.norma jean a j.f.k. assassination witnisland .wenwen je=i robert ietherway yu spel it jerrej it yesyes and yu hav no balls or dick and are shot ded and chopt tu pieces and stuft intu are barrel and disposed of like garbage.

Date: June 06, 2017 12:02PM

clae old english cley,and claw.cley is french key and the word key comes from old french cley.claws are made of keratin.k. ration ke ration ke rati(o)n and an o can giv the vowel needed tu finish spelling oswald.ker a tin. a tin is a u.k. english word for can.a can is a metal container and modern p.o.boxes are metal containers.care packages are sent v.i.a. the postal service.clae cley claw and cley and key. care a tin, french keratine en i tare,and tear k.english keratin nitarek.

Date: June 06, 2017 12:19PM

tare comes from middle french from italian from arabic.keratin.ni tare k.tare weight is empty weight and posted along routes(and postal routes)and motorcade route.'n i empty k.in tare=empty k kalashinkov but k=c.h. approximate italian austrian.

Date: June 06, 2017 12:32PM

michigan n=en swiss ein=a,one ag. agriculture c.h. switzerland i'm.that translation and interpretation of mi. seems hardy dangerous.the italian tara for tare karatin k a rat in a keratin a claw material.ch a rat in ch ar at in.clae,cley,claw and clae cley and key.c.h. approximate italy and austria ar(plural 2 countries 2 inventors)at in the postbox and open with the key and tare empty weight it along the route of k.=kennedy.

Date: June 06, 2017 12:46PM

one error i made is the tare weight is one the vehicle sides not the route of the vehicle but too is more imfo within alek/aelc=each spelt backward as clae,cley,key but too as clae,cley,claw because claws are made of keratin and ke=c.h.r=are at in but is one like c.h. at in the post box and tu be opposite of in emptied at k.=kennedy.keratin may be in=ni tare= empty k=c.h.=the wepon or if was sent loaded opposite ni=loaded and not in posted on the side emptyd intu k.=kennedy or k=c.h. the rifle empty after use or both k=kennedy and the rifle.

Date: June 06, 2017 01:17PM

if keratine e n i tare tara(imperfection,deficiency) tarkh arabic rejection en greek=in i english tara old french tare k.is that about kennedy or is the gun description unperfect?these days yu coold(could) enter a word intu a computor with all languages and fonetics and obtain quikly meny possible accurate and not accurate mieings from a code word.reason a bit .if oswald was acting alone why would he use coded words?

Date: June 06, 2017 01:38PM

because tare comes from arabic and alek can be ak=a.k.=a.=automatic c.h. a.k. le=le(e) can be leak le=the automatic partly italian and austrian rifle and akle simular tu akl(turkish for arabic akl is aki= intelligence)intelligence kentral central agency lee harvey oswald.lea can be lee k=c.h. lee and approximately the italian and austrian italian and suthern german rifle with modifications fusile di fanteria 1938 made 1940 one of meny variant kinds of carcano rifles.leak backward kael but fonetically keal.

Date: June 06, 2017 01:42PM

turkish for arabic akl is akil. (not aki= but akil) tu akl turkish added a vowel tu the persoarabic word akl and is written akil.

Date: June 06, 2017 02:05PM

keal too sounds like another word keel.alek keal keel lee+k(aelc each kirk church) c.h..kalbaz/kalwas protogermanic.

Date: June 06, 2017 02:54PM

oswald partly knew a david w.ferrie.ferrie partly was a fairie= homosexual and fairies with wings that fly around.he flew airplanes.(here is another example wher the name may be linkt tu moral downfall and other things).his lawyer was g.w.g. same initials as 3 u.s. presidents and of george walker bush if he be george walker son of george=georgeson.ma in arabic mien what and fia army.has been claimd mafia comes partly from mancinni's name but ma fia miens what army in arabic.f can be s in a germanic alfabet and s can be c..arabic w=6 can be used for letter o and g.w.g. and gog and magog(arabic ma what and ma water).david ferrie had links tu the c.i.a. and died shortly after he became a suspect of the j.f.k. assassassination.jack ruby partly knew oswald and jimmy hoffa.ruby ran a strip club.(the alicia foster played the role of a hooker ).one of ruby's addicted stripers told a policeman aboutassassination before the assassination of j.f.k. and yiers later was hit by a car and died. g.wray gill was ferrie's lawyer g.w.g. and represented a client "carlos marcello".ferrie flew(ferryd) "marcello" once on a fliht(flight).oswald died,ferrie died the woman huw had been a striper at j.ruby's club and talkt tu a policeman died.

Date: June 06, 2017 03:09PM

"marcello" once donated munie via jimmy hoffa tu r.m.nixon's presidential campaine(campaigne)in 1960.nixon according tu a woman l.b.johnson had an affair with sed nixon was with johnson before the assassination and howard hunt of the c.i.a..hunt according tu 2 of his children told them johnson had killd j.f.k..

Date: June 06, 2017 04:02PM

too keal in old language can mien bare and bald.the oswald name is mostly of scotish origen but partly suthern german bavarian(and swiss).oswald asbald-r and keal lea=lee k and keal bald and as-bald-r.then an a can serv as the o of oswald because as-bald-r and os-wald.the name oswald is very old going back tu a northumbrian Christian king 7th century a.D..alek tu keal bald but os- omited.alek hiddell contain's no s.if as vowels duble v as duble u then hiddell becomes lee di ih and os latin is a bone lee di ih=ik=i bones os and bone lee osbald asbald-r.

Date: June 06, 2017 04:32PM

old english os the miening different than the old french miening of os and of different origen.if alek can be keal =bald=wald then hiddell vv=uu lee diih i.d. ih= and i h.. and after he died the u.s. military intelligence i.d. found with him lee u.s.(os,ass,ons,uns.uns deitsch )wald.the man may be knew he was going tu die.i lee h. u.s.wald but alek=keal=bald=wald lee diih i=wald lee = i d. of i .if he knew he was going tu die why would he keep an u.s.(os) military intelligence i.d. with his name on that coded?but may be he knew he was tu die if some kinds of errors were made but not if no one realized and didn't expect tu get cawht?

Date: June 07, 2017 12:06PM

of course new jersey is not a code but a name given tu an american colony and named after jersey.but may be that state was chosen tu dispose of the corpse because messages can be formd from the initials and letters.newnew can form wenn(deutsch) we jerjer jeer j. and r. john and robert and seysey see ysy.greek y=u usu see u=you us and ans as uns us and os see you os but old french bone.see you bone.wennew wenknew.and new new knewknew and plus jeer j. and r. but rej ris je laf(laugh) i and j fonetic e as the letter pronunciation givs yu jer=jeer and with accent grave= serious english and english grave.but oswald's code names obviously contain imfo.alek hiddel. hide dl(de=old english the)can be hide the l.wald=alek h.=harvey i.d. de=the l.=lee i.d. de french =of l.lee h.=harvey wald.u.s. united states and uns and us and os ans,as,uns,us.

Date: June 07, 2017 12:39PM

hoffa disappeard from the midwest state of mi.mid can be military intelligence division and mi m.i. military intelligence.oswald had a u.s. military intelligence i.d. with the name alek hiddell.m.i. c.h.(the ch=the k of alek but k in the name may hav an additional miening or mienings possible kennedy initial and the k greek=latin c of central kentral entelligence central intelligence a=agency l.=lee)m.i.c.h.,.k,c i ga old english go+n,en goen gone.new new knew knew and se of sey and sey ,spanish se know and say se know greek=latin u know you you know.and knew and reversed wenn?and seyyes and know you yes and know u u. es=s. u.s. and you es you deutch es=it greek =latin u you y the greek y=u and s us=os=old french bone.

Date: June 07, 2017 01:16PM

m.i.d. military i.d. military intelligence division.hiddell middle and mid middle-dle hid l..alredy is alek-a.e.k agency entelligence kentral and alek is greek but latin agency intelligence central and l hid alek becomes a.e.k..hid l c.i.a. and on the military intelligence i.d..middle=dle hiddell hid l(l can be l.=lee and his name hidden for him.m.i.d. and the dle of middle remuved and mid and m.i.d. and (as)bald(-r)'s i.d. from the m.i..the lone assassin?apparently l.b.j.(one of the conspirators according tu some persons) warren report propaganda because was on a m.i. i.d. his name and l was hid and alek is greek an greek en=latin in and greek k=latin c cental intelligence agency and the man's real 1st name was lee l. and alek and keal kentral entelligence agency and bald and a-os bald=wald -r l.=lee hid h.=harvey i.d. of the m.i. military intelligence of the pentagon and m.i.d..alek - ale +k aelc agency entelligence central each entelligence agency central and h. aec l.lee eac h.harvey keal kea l. and keal=bald the old form of wald.

Date: June 07, 2017 01:55PM

the military intelligence division was a name no longer used in oswald's time(too existed a d.m.i.) a later name is military intelligence service m.i.s..hiddell.with the l hid hiddell comes hiddel led dih and led ih=i=i. i.d..too hiddell without del hidl l.lee h.harvey i.d. alek=keal=bald=wald and can be old english ih=i=i. and d=d. i.d. l.=lee.but clierly the name is oswalds conceald and and certinly alek from greek and greek k=latin c and greek en=latin i and can be from greek tu latin c.i.a. alic hiddell hid l c.i.a. and no reference tu u.s. us os and of hiding c.i.a. only about hiding l.=lee h. wald.

Date: June 07, 2017 02:13PM

os then is absent from oswald's code name.existed the o.s.s. intelligency agency and was formd a u.s.s. department.the -r of asbaldr may be the possessiv r simular tu s and en the yu could get an o.s.=os office of strategic.that was the precursor before the c.i.a. os is before wald and alek =l.=lee c.i.a. and lee c.i.a. bald=wald has no o.s. and the office that existed before had ceased tu exist but was after the l.h.wald of the c.i.a..

Date: June 07, 2017 02:47PM

lee is part of the central intelligence agency. agency lee intelligence central.hiddell too may be hid el spanish=he and it l.=lee. l=lee hid the k.e.a.=c.i.a. by a placement of the l.=lee in the initials and by the writing of c.i.a. as a.i.c. .

Date: June 07, 2017 03:25PM

i had redd that president obama had declassified that the c.i.a. had kennedy killd.if oswald had acted alone or with other parties why bother adding the agency name tu his own unless wanted tu frame them but he used on the surface a greek russian name.

Date: June 08, 2017 11:35AM

alek greek aelc each kentral entelligence agency greek k and e central entelligence agency c latin vowel greek agency each central agency entelligence and lee lee and harvey.alek hiddell.3 oswald initials l and l and h.without his initials spells c.i.a..hiddel with out his initials is idde= eddi di=2 latin greek bi.e greek e ntelligence i latin i ntelligence.greek and latin.i. of c.i.a.=intelligence i. and e. eac aek.bd=book depository.hiddell without 1 l and the h and ealc eac and each eac become led di .if he led they no longer follow his authority before the assassination.the e and i of bd added tu lead die more literary.(bebe bbeeb.b. gun,bei bei bye bye bie bie diedie dei dei dye dye eddi(et di?) iddi i.d.di bebe.e then i ei ey and eye.dallas county administration building hav initials of book depository and central agency.woodall rodgers freeway.l o( o= a simular tu asbald and oswald? and h silent simular tu french language h?arvey oswald and woodall hiddell and lead past tense of lead and lead a mineral of bullets e of entelligence with i=die and the a of agency lead hiddel l.rodgers has (fitz)ger .lleddih lee led di harvey lee lad e and a entelligence and and lead and duble vowell w.lee lead oo= w of wald.

Date: June 08, 2017 12:11PM

from d.c.a.b. is missing the e of eac ealc each l=lee h= harvey.e=entelligence intelligence.the e of di+e is missing from lladoow woodall lee the e of eac tu make di become die.the a was used tu make led tu lead and lead die (c=k).add the e of entelligence and die book depository central entelligence agency.dallas county administration building and l=lee lead oow.the freeway and dallas county administration building names are more recent and the bilding was bawht(bought)1977.366 o as w,v and u=6 oow.wes wise dallas major and o=6=w then can be lee lead wes wise wald or lee lead(lad with the missing e of county administration and die di entelligence of the c.e.a.=c.i.a..lee lead o wald wise?

Date: June 08, 2017 12:28PM

everette howard hunt jr. was named after his father everette howard hunt sr..in addition tu 2 yarborough last names linkt tu j.f.k's dallas texas.e.howard hunt of the c.i.a was suspected of being ther.

Date: June 08, 2017 01:18PM

bald(wald) too linkt with old english weald woodland.woodall

Date: June 08, 2017 01:36PM

may be hinkley after he saw the taxi driver muvie was infatuated and ho ward whore ward hunting after and the c.i.a. a l. i. was the ho and hinkley ho ward hunt jr..john warnoch hinkley jr..e.h.h. sr. and e.h.h.jr..

Date: June 08, 2017 02:17PM

taxi cab.taxi driver texas dallas abd the d.c.a.b.. d. and c.a.b. and cab a cab taxi cab.too t can be d.turkish dil=ozbek til language,tongue and english two but spanish dos.x and censorship t a x i.intelligence x and omit agency.texas ea di+e of aelc and led plus a lead.taxi texas txa ies.taxi taxe texas tixas.but the d.c.a.b has not a e or i but taxi and texas hav i and e.but di of hiddel had no e that came from ealc eac=c.e.a.=c.i.a.+lee and the a of lead comes from the c.e.a. too.d.c.a.b. does hav bd book depository and c.a. central agency but no e or i.woodall too has no e or i.hiddell has e and i.

Date: June 09, 2017 11:00AM

hiddell.ll duble consonants vv=w.married as one but 2 m and w(m.an and w.ife man and woman and alicia as female insted of alek or alic and l lead die ch from aelc c=k= lee lead die kennedy harvey and the little actress became a diek a lesbian greek and as a male.oswald was a male and as wald aswald.henry lee lucas initials h. and l.l..dallas (texas)county administration building.(t)cab and hinkely fan of cab driver and (w)ho(re)ward hunt.m.h.h. and the woodall rodgers freeway.woo=woh and ll= v v =duble w but tuw as one married and no e=entelligence and deth and d.c.a.(no e) and dall no e.no e m.h.h. but with e m.e.h.h. the marina everette (how)ard hunt .lleddih as ll=vv =w and tuw as one mw marina wald m and w.= lee wed di harvey .m.e. marina everette m.e. mid(military intelligence division)and mid initial h..middle east mid dle entelligence agency sentral and t=a cross.mid initial harvey and wed(wead) di(die) harvey and med ll=m=mariana med ,mid(mead and ale and ail kennedy cennedy).ruby sed he shot harvey for jaqueline huw was wed tu k=kennedy.l.lead die c=k lead past tense partly leader january 1963 according tu that.wead die c=k.mead ale die c=k h=harvey.w,v,u,o=6 6+6+6+6=24 age of lee harvey oswald ll h. ow. and woodall ll==vv=w o=v of harvey o=o of oswald and w =w of wald and walds forest and woods and woodlands.h. is central initial of harvey.he tu die and be no entelligence and intelligence but the l.l. marina harvey how(h.arvey o.sw.ald)ard hunt highway.c.i.a. ll ved=veterian secret memorial highway.

Date: June 09, 2017 11:50AM

.yu can read about the the e.howard hunt's deth confession rense.com hunt's deathbed confession on the internet.ferrie oswald's aqquaintance and ferrie's lawyer's initials g.w.g. and same initials of g.h.w.b. w.j.c. and g.w.b. g.w.g..that can spell gog of gog and magog gwg,gvg.,gug,and gog and g6g.rodgers has ger. ger(ald) .freeway backward yaw(if greek y=u u.a.w. yeow yam u am (ake ache) eer(ear? f uaw and the teamsters union and the t.u. and hoffa u.a.w. u.a.y.. u am.jerrej regdor reger redjer rejjer..new jersey knew jersey .norma jean witnises.

Date: June 09, 2017 12:14PM

m.h.h. bridge over the river is overtly named after m.hunt hill.n.j. initials of norma jean later known as jean hill and j.h. and new and knew.the woodall rodgers freeway too is overtly named after that man.another bride has a name ronald and another m.m...a woman with initials m.m. was linkt tu e. howard hunt.john hinkley j.h.-jimmy hoffa jean hill and a ronald bridge the overt filanthrope m.h.hill and covert ll=w. and lee and l harvey oswald c.i.a. ved mid h.arvey mid.east entelligence agency sentral grave cross memorial highway and bridge.

Date: June 09, 2017 12:24PM

the dallas m.m. bridge may be covertly named for cord meyer of c.i.a.'s wife mary meyer huw had an affair with j.f.k..if marina was married oswald and ll= vv=w but wat about m.w. marina wald or wald wald w.w. marina marina? or mary and marina wives of agents? w.w. m.m...mary meyer was killd 1964 and critisized the warren commision report.the c.i.a. tried obtain hir diary.

Date: June 09, 2017 12:45PM

the m.m. bridge is overtly named after margrette mcdermott another filathropist.covertly may be mary mcdermott killd.lee harvey memorial and yaw u.a.w. rejor s=f and f.f. frank fitzsimmons?.jerrey rodgers jers dgers and norma jean norma jean lollis hill and j.h. and jimmy hoffa( and oswald and hoffa) and know and new and knew.new knew jers dgers ey.3 deths oswald,mary meyer and jimmy hoffa and 3 bridges and a highway.wovdall wald os vey and hoffa and mary meyer and missing intelligence and deth and ded but the e= entelligence with everett.the middle is missing c. a. only and h. mid initial is ded. but marina and hidden entelligence (h(arvey)o(s)w(ald)ard hunt haar lord way trinity river bridges and mid east and eas and the t cross of harvey.

Date: June 09, 2017 01:21PM

mary hunt hill bridge and jean hill a witnis tu j.f.k. assassination huw was with m.m. mary ann moorman(mary ann boshart tra h sob three harvey sob)and margaret mcdermott and norma jean and lee harvey lollis hill.that lollis hill has harvey initials?.mary(ann moorman) was with hill .if h is middle initial l.h.o. lee h. oswald and c.i.a. as oswald's code ale k aelc aec then yu m. e. and h. central mid. hill llih t nuh y.ll=wi h t.marina h=harvey un=no t but wi or mi harvey t cross opposite of un graved harvey marina an ir am..m.m. mary moorman and mary and jean hill witnises.marina harvey ll as one ll=vv=w and m mi wi h harvey t cross memorial.but john hinkley was from dallas texas with these bridges and freeway and the d.c.a.b..yel k n ih-i and n(h)oj and no(no h) and no j..hill ll=w=wald i harvey t cross marina bridge?

Posted by: xo ()
Date: June 09, 2017 01:36PM

He is the President of the United States of America. Get over yourselves, you people who had the gall to vote for the other candidate.

Thank God and all our lucky stars that no one, not even a little peep came out of any of that thing that happened a while back.

I have never forgotten what certain "people" did in a certain place of honor.
Sick, twisted, disgusting behavior that actually got one guy impeached.

Never heard of it? I suggest you pick up a certain book called, "The Timetables of History".

It's kinda big and heavy, but if you're strong, you can lift it. I promise it will show you EVERYTHING that has ever happened since "history" began.

Get Smart! Read a certain book, then read another one. I happen to have the most perfect book for you, but you'll never get.

You'll just think I am talking in some sort of new-fangled code.

Date: June 09, 2017 01:41PM

the 6th flor of the dallas,c.a.,building.6=w,v,u,o has has a museum about j.f.k..the 3rd bridge accross the river is the ronald kirk bridge.a klyde warren park is around ther too.from that yu could alek wrren dy akl dy e. e. or i. dye=die.w=6 w.ald or w=u=you rr=are en greek in a grave yard.grek and latin code names and onnassis greek and jackie french and later the grek o latin.c.i.a. lee alek ealc e=greek c latin eac and l..

Date: June 10, 2017 11:36AM

because oswald had obtaind a wepon jan. 1963 and used the code name of military intelligence i.d. the conspiracy may be began erlyer(earlier,erlier)1962 and age of hoffa deth 62.if the hoffa killers girlfrend was telling truth then ted kennedy partly satisfied that an alledged accomplice of bruthers'deths hoffa had been killd and blackmailable partly satisfied and hoffa silenced.alek hiddell.hid l,hid de=the l.h of hiddell is hunt.hunt i.d. de ll=duble consonant d.d.e. e.h.h.and h i.d.h.e..h.=hunt i.d. de=the ll and ll=vv w=M=E.l and l duble are everette and lee.ll is e.as w(ald) l+l lee and marina joind tugether as one=H.h.=hunt i.d. de ll=W=E as w(ald).they were joind tugether tu kill kennedy.l=lee l=marina M=E hiddell hunt i.d. de ll=w as w and joind tugether as one M,W,ll=H and E.then aelc may be aec =c.i.a. and lee and each eac and hunt.prufe that lee's code name contains hunt's name is the 2005 bush from texas presdential administration bridge named after mary hunt hill a charitable woman.hiddell ll=vv=w=M=E.the bridge is overtly named after woman and covertly named M+E H and H. E.H.H. everette howard hunt bridge in dallas wher kennedy shot.hiddell ll=vv=w=M=E.med di h mid i.d. H..M=E mid i.d. H M=E.H.=HUNT Hill lee harvey lollis Hill harvey howard.

Date: June 10, 2017 12:08PM

the closest man l.h.osawld working with tu kill kennedy may be was H.H.E..he partly as his wife.ll of hiddell lee and marina joind tugether in the middle =H of howard hunt.central and med,mid of c.i.a. is i. and hunt is central of of the M.H.H...ale the drink -l= ae.ale,mead and gin.rodgers.old english on=en and then o can become e redgers dg,dj,jj rejjer rejer new knew jerssrej.new wen knew wen rejers ey.mary(ann boshart mab=mob?)(E.H.)Hunt(norma jean(n.j.)lollis)Hill.the mary ann boshart e.howard hunt norma jean lollis hill bridge and e.howard hunt bridge and mary hunt hill bridge.s may be like w and m partly both..lollis hill and lee harvey.ll=vv=H=lee and marina l and m and H and w of wald.db and s and m and w and l and m m=E tugether l and l=H and ll=duble vv(victory tugether) dd duble consonants and m=E=L and l alone is lee l=everette l hid the E as m of marina =H and duble ll hid the single l of lee.

Date: June 10, 2017 01:16PM

because hiddell is 2 names e.h.hunt and l.h.oswald.then ealc of alek entelligence lee agency central and entelligence agency central hunt ealc and each.hunt is as wald ll duble consonants joind tugether(tu kill kennedy)=H ll=W Hunt Aswald=oswald(asbaldr).2 pair of duble consonants dd and ll in hiddell.hunt is last name and as wald then l too alone can =E..ll =h=hunt and ll=w=wald hunt aswald.this name indicates that e.h.h. was as wald and their names along with c.i.a the agency intelligence central and them l and h and the italian's austrian's invention was orderd and obtaind by oswald.then hunt may been one of 2 gunman and covertly shortly before hi died a bridge dedicated tu him in dallas the l plus as oneself lee and marina hunt as wald l and joind tugether tu kennedy H =hunt E=M=l=E everette med and l=l=lee.and hunt is mid mary mooreman (mab mam) and lollis hill.ll and ll lollis hill l=e ll=hunt s= partly like m and w marina and wald in the mid =H and hind persian sind indian h=s and h eart english but russian heart begin with s.too lollis hill l and h and lee harvey l and h.then suspicion about those 2 woman and too their names like oswald with hunt's the covert bridge name mary mooreman E.howard hunt norma jean lollis hill c.i.a. veteran j.f.k. assassin watergate burgler memorial bridge and overly the generous woman mary hunt hill bridge.

Date: June 10, 2017 01:22PM

personally because kruschev and kennedy were involved the cuban missile crisis.may been behter(better)if kennedy had too for some a bit reason resignd.new leaders johnson and then breznev in both countrys ment partly a new page of the history books.

Date: June 10, 2017 01:59PM

woodall rodgers((re)jers(ey),srojor srojjor sr o jr o,sroddor,sroggor,sregger etc.).woodall has w=6,o=v,w=6,0=6= oswald's age of deth.hoffa's 62 may the yier 1962 if the conspiracy began somwat(somewhat) before january 1963.o= har(v)ey,o= o(s)w=w +dal=wald l=lee age 24.

Date: June 10, 2017 02:19PM

e.h.h. was born 1918.l.h.o. 1939.hunt died 2007 and oswald 1963.hunt was older than oswald at the time then was 35 yiers old compared tu oswald 24.duble consonants ll=H as wald and l=lee and l=M=E.hunt then as suspected was possiblely another gunman but oswald mebbi meb di was probable killd because he was arrested tu silence him but not hunt because he got away.

Posted by: r.w.s.jr. ()
Date: June 12, 2017 02:43PM

alek aelc each 1.the fonetic ale like the drink ale and k and aelc are the same.c.i.a. l.then hiddell=hiddel.2 h. is the other man's name.3.id=i.d.4 because aelc and each hav different pronunciation du the opposite of the ll duble the vowels.h.i.i.d.d.eel.h. i.d. and lee i.d..h is howard(e.howard hunt jr.).lee is lee harvey oswald.rumors.1. was a k.b.g. duble of oswald huw livd after oswald.was another k.b.g. oswald huw went tu mexico.both howard h. and lee ll=l=lee were alek hiddell.aelc is old english.hiddell can be fonetically hidle=a little hid.hiddel can be hid de ll. de like aelc is old english hid de ell hid the ll=l hid the l.th=h(un)t =hunt.aelc like de=the tu each =eac h.=howard.aek,aec,eac=c.i.a..aelc and alek.ll=l,2 vowel sounds =2 vowels=lee.dd=duble consonants=v,v =w.one d with h(un)t but ll=l dd=vv=w and d=w(al)d.hiddell hiddel.hidde =howard i.d. h(un)t everrette? iddeel i.d. w(al)dlee.howard and harvey are their middle names then both can use h. as middle initial.hiddell with the vowells added.howard k=c i eid d.c. eel c=kennedy =lee w.(al) d.c. die howard.hiddell l.=lee lead t(un)h c.d.-d.c. district columbia die c=kennedy h.=howard.

Date: June 12, 2017 03:06PM

howard hunt (e.howard h(un)t) was actually 45 not 35 yiers old then and lee harvey as=os w(al)d age 24 yiers.hiddell l.lee lead d.c.l die c=kennedy howard as alek = lee and howard as the same man but 2 different men.woodall rodgers renamed in 2016 during obama administration.(not concield but was conceald as dd=duble consonant one sound in the code name hiddell)w(oo-duble and less hidden tu english spiekers u,u,=w=v,v=d.d.alek,aelc and duble ll)d (a of wald ll=l of wald).in the middle h(un)t and the mary h(un)t hill bridge.w as v.english wald in german deutsch is valt.german hund is like english hunt but the u like u of yu,you,and huw,who.(tu hunt,hound dog deutsch hunt=hound and alek keal claw and ke a rat in as animals the agent with the agency a claw ,the agent tu hunt and hounddog and j.f.k. the rat.) hund hunt wald valt then 2 v +v=w=v(al)d=t and d=th =h(un)t vt and ht.and man and wife if l and l can be as one then can be l. and m. and m.andl. and m. and m..

Date: June 12, 2017 03:23PM

john warnoch hinkley jr..common factors tu the 2 alek hiddells :dallas texas wald middle and w.(arnoch) middle but warnoch is middle wald is only ther in the code name.hiddell and hinkley h.howard in kley cley p.o. boc cley,key,keal bald=wald.if n is omited h. ikley h. ik=ih,i h. and i lee.ink some tu write with.i'm not saying hinkley another agent but with howard's duble name jr. and alek duble partly identicle name for tuw(two,dos)men howard and lee.and on top of that muvie he saw.my father r.w.s. son of r.w.s. (but ralph waldo not robert wendell) and myself r.w.s. jr. son of r.w.shultz sr or wendell shultz . and everette howard hunt sr. e. howard or howard everette howard hunt jr..too hinkley has j.h. initials like jean hill and jimmy hoffa.in my case yunger has the full robert w. shultz jr. the father r.wendell or wendell but everrette h.hunt the yunger used the initial and middle name and middle name.

Date: June 12, 2017 03:55PM

may be jean hill and mary mooreman(m.a.b.)were hired tu see wat happend tu kennedy and tu fotograf that or tu du that and tu make signals too? or were they only spectators?hill h. i. l. howard intelligence lee?.lollis hill l. and h.? and lee and harvey.l=lee? ll= w central remainder o before ll lee owald is i lee oswald= lollis and i h.=howard hunt.lollis hill i and intelligence and eye lee oswald and i howard hunt.if is like intell and entell e. howard hunt and i howard hunt and h.hunt intellegence eye.mary moorman with norma mor-nor ma man(norma orman mo orman???).they were the closest tu the car.one is ded of old age the other may be living but old.the mary h(un)t hill bridge.d.c. and ht.(hd=ht) and vt=wd and d.c. un and al and l vt and h.ht.ronald kirk.r.k.(robert kennedy assassinated) on and un and al and r.d.(roosevelt died in office)and on and un.uber=english over the o can =u duble u.u and o and v.w.u. and o.the un and al r.k. and d.r. ik central intelligence or eye bridge.

Date: June 12, 2017 04:22PM

if ik became ich simular tu aelc each and kirk church(chirch)and then could be i.c.h. but h.howard i and ll.lee.woodall rodgers w vowel vowel d wd vt a+ll=l (al)and freeway r.f ger.osd=t?uaw yaw and jimmy hoffa ded in rejjers ey and i and ik?ronald kirk r.k. r.k. hont walt and i.. r.r. railroad kentral kentral?

Posted by: r.s. alek hiddell=oswald hunt ()
Date: June 12, 2017 04:32PM

one thing i had thawht about. why don't u.s. citizens put union battle flags ontu licence plates and fly those flags on flag poles?shouldn't as meny at liest be as confederate ones?here is a biznis opportunity for yu.sell union battle flags,stickers and licences at liest until they ar as numerous confederate ones.

Date: June 13, 2017 01:55PM

hiddell h.=howard ll=l=l.=lee.hill howard intelligence central important and nierest spectators and ll=l=lee.howard eye intelligence lee and fotografs?woodall rodgers and ronald kirk were dallas texas mayors.true woodall as w=6,o=6,o=6 and ll=duble consonants as one sound v and v=w=6=24 oswald's age of deth.(w)oo(da ll=l=oowald duble o wald.james bond 1962 was duble o 7=oo7.ronald kirk too r on/ht=d ald=vd vald,wald valt r.k. i r.k..robert kennedy i robert kennedy and new knew jerrej je(french=i)r. =i r.? r. i ? and jimmy hoffa and ted kennedy allegedly had him killd and in n.j.(norma jean/ new jersey)norma =orman the turkish word for a woods,forest=wald and mo orman=forest=wald and mo forest.orman=wald.turkish orman=pine forest.my suspicion is that those 2 woman were gathering intelligence for the c.i.a. howard intelligence fotografs and observer reports lee=hill h.i.ll=l. and were like the i. and with eyes and camera central task tu observ and fotograf but i du not know that for certin(certain).the reason is their names but yu could find willing persons with names yu wanted tu use not tell them much but use them tu get fotos and imfo and but the names seem tu me possible code names.ronald too the 1st name of kirk and reagan huw was shot by hinkley.m=e everrette hiddell h.idel. man and wife as one lee and marina 2 but as one l=m med m e ht.husband hu sb a d hund sb a s.b. school book wife wald i f=s e?but m.and m bridge m.=m=l=l=lm=ml.l=m=E m=.E.(ary)d=th=ht hunt(hund=hunt,hunt) howard intelligence lee.l=m=E E.H.H. m.ary m.o orman hunt howard i. lee.(m.ar y=u m.o or man? m. are yu a mo or man?)m.m. marina marina=marina as one flesh=lee hunt howard i lee.m.m.=lee wald hunt howard i lee.the as wald M=1st initial=E. (med,mid d=ht of hiddell code name of howard and lee)hunt and h of hill is h of howard everette hunt howard.the everette hunt howard bridge dallas texas began 2005 finisht 2012 a.D. m.and m. m.=l and m.=l 1st initial of lee .2 as one consonants ale k and aelc m=v and m=v duble v=w=v. l.w. the l.w. bridge .the E.H.H. bridge and l.W. M=E M=l as wald's name 1st initial as m. a man lee wald l.w. and his wife marina m. as one flesh.hunt had the same official name as his father except jr. and sr..dd as d of wald valt and of hunt(hund-hunt,hunt) and t simular tu crosses.if code name r.k. was robert kennedy then he too would have a secret memorial and overt memorials are that too.

Posted by: r.w.s. jr. ()
Date: June 13, 2017 03:32PM

an alleged mistriss of of l.b.j. quoted as having sed that lyndon sed "fat cats of texas" and some words about kennedy and that johnson was with nixon.oil man hunt backt johnson according tu some literature.and e howard hunt jr. is quoted as had sed that johnson had kennedy assassinated.the mary hunt hill bridge is named after his dawhter(daughter).e.h.h. and bush and links tu zapata oil co.

Posted by: r.w.s. jr. ()
Date: June 14, 2017 11:32AM

since e.howard hunt jr. was closely linkt with lee harvey oswald then wenn i was with different lee at g.w.u.(highway 366 can be g.w.w.)may be the subliminal unconscious truth more like a man named after his father a junior with a man named lee.moorman can be marina=m o=os orman =wald marina oswald mary marina os orman(turkish and turkey was wher u.s. nuclear missiles were reduced).mary marina oswald with norma orman=wald jean lollis howard i. lee.m ar y=u mo or man is mary marina os wald lee as one flesh man and wife.

Date: June 14, 2017 11:50AM

hunt quoted as having sed that a rockerfeller was oppossed tu j.f.k..but johnson mentiond "fat cats" of texas and bridged named after a welthy oilman's dawhter and one woman norma jean had name hill and e.h. the familie hunt.haroldson lafayette hunt jr..he too a junior like e. howard hunt.h.l.h. jr..hiddell.h.l.h. has 2 h s and one l hiddell 2 lls and one h..serch list c.i.a. coups for details about c.i.a. coups over time.ray lee hunt h.l.h. jr.'s son has servd on the intelligence oversight committee .he was born 1943. president george bush of texas had ties tu r.l.hunt.

Date: June 14, 2017 11:55AM

ray lee hunt was appointed tu the president's forin intelligence oversight committee and contribute tu jeb bush's election campain(campaign).

Date: June 14, 2017 12:42PM

aelc a.i.c. and lee and each i.a.c. howard.d is the director of c.i.a. initial.hiddell h.eid=die and lead past tense.c.d. district columbia. but wat about d.c.i.a. and d.c. and d=th h(un)t and another dd=d=v(al)d=t.hiddell howard hunt lee vald i.d.i.d. identity identity from the united states military intelligence.director intelligence d.i. from hiddell central from aelc and agency from aelc d..c.i.a. and remainder h. or h.h. and ll=l.a little hid= hiddle.this is true yu can get d.c.i.a. from alek hiddell and h.hunt and lee vald.the 2nd d director e=entelligence c from aelc or k from alek kentral agency ll=l.2 sounds i.i. for i.d. i.d. and extra e for lee. lee leadh(un)tv(al)t die c=kennedy howard.dibi book depository.and nierest possible howard intelligence eye. lee hill and mary marina os wald=orman moorman with a camera taking fotografs.the following hunt names match but may be coinidence or partly.ray lee hunt(james earl ray)lee harvey oswald hunt h.l.h.jr. and mary hunt hill. norma jean lollis hill and mary hunt hill mary ann boshart.

Date: June 14, 2017 01:01PM

james earl ray used the name harvey lowmeyer.harvey was lee o(s)w(ald)'s middle name.cord meyer was a c.i.a. agent and that cord meyer is a name listed as possible j.f.k. assssination linkt tu person and his wife was killd after disputing the l.b.j. administration warren report.james earl ray was of low social class=poor familie background and an escaped convict and killd michael(martin)luther king.sure ray a potential assassin could on his own use a famous ded agent and president killer's middle name.but how famous the name meyer?and wat about that name with another famous ded agent's name?the c.i.a. has workt with part scum and not partly partly burnd faggots like ferrie(jeffery dahmer ,h.enry lee l.ucas from w.v.(vv=w and w can=v)and like oswald spent some time with the homo o'toole.i'm a not saying dahmer or lucas workt with the c.i.a. but may be a normal person can go a bit crazy and a partly bad person become wors(worse)from the subliminal and unconscious.lucas ends too with as.

Date: June 14, 2017 01:13PM

mary pinchot meyer too has initial m.m..mary mcdermott and mary ann moorman.cord meyer too was a junior.cord meyer jr.he died 2001 but his ex wife had been shot in 1964.after she was ded angelton huw had been c.i.a. director was cawht breaking intu hir former residence.

Date: June 14, 2017 02:00PM

wat about unconscious thinking and alek sandr solzhenitsyn and alek and vt..alek w(al)d v(al)t.then the mary mcdermott bridge and mary p. meyer and mary ann (boshart)moorman and mo and turkish orman and norma and turkish orman.too the ottoman osmanli empire for a while ruled north africa and the pieple referd tu as moors.obama administration declassified that c.i.a. killd kennedy.dcea and h and l.k=c=c,a=a=a,e=e=e=i=c.i.a.,reduce only leaves initials d.=director c.i.a. h.=howard l.=lee.d.k.e.a and l and d.c.i.a. and h. each as iech or eech.alek e as e aelc e silent mostly or as a silent e as french e with an accent mark.dd.director director=vv=w=v=d= wd vt and ll as one=l=lee and director d=th= h(un)t director and hunt director and c.i.a. howard=each c.i.a. alek, aelc lee + director director=ddirecto=director wald valt and director ht director hunt and only one like one d each eac and h.howard i.d. lee i.d. d(h(un)t).e.a.c.h.(oward) and d.d.=d.(wd-vt) aek l aec l l and l=l and ale +k and ael+c alike c.i.a. l.=lee.

Date: June 14, 2017 02:08PM

then possible the director orderd d. hunt c.i.a. and director director orderd duble v=v.v.=w=v c.i.a. c.i.a. lee lee=director d.orderd wald valt c.i.a. lee.and a little hid hidle hiddle howard i.d. lee i.d. of military intelligence and possible partly fals rumors of 2 lee oswalds because 1 was e.howard hunt the other lee harvey oswald.and they assassinated j.f.k. not as a lone rifleman but as part a conspiracy.hunt sed johnson and others and johnson spoke of "texas fat cats".

Date: June 14, 2017 02:27PM

hiddell h.dd=d. and ll=l.howard (central in the center) intelligence director( director of entelligence d.b. depository,die books bie)and lee.then those 3 at liest not johnson administration warren report propaganda misimformation conspired tugether tu kill j.f.k..

Date: June 14, 2017 03:11PM

john alexander mccone was the director of the c.i.a. 1963.alexander aleksandr.alek hiddell and alek sandr=alexander alek middle name howard of hiddell middle name alek(sandr)howard ll =l 1st name but as dd is vv=w part of last name.e.howard hunt some times refered tu as howard hunt howard used as his name.dd then director,hunt(hund-hunt) and wald-valt.not impossible that hh harvey hunt=harvey and h howard as dd=vv=w=v=d and one d=th=ht.d.c.e.a.l d.k.e.a. l and d.c.e.a. h..alek(sandr)c.i.a. lee ale+k ealc each c.i.a. howard alek(sandr)military intelligence code name howard d. lee.only consonants d.c.e.a and h. and l. director c.i.a. howard hunt(hund=hunt) and lee as wald=valt.but yu must add at liest one more conspirator because the military intelligence i.d. maintaind by them.as 1st name but middle alek and dd=d and d and d=th=ht and t=d=t and dd=w=v and d=t.d then director alek in middle and d hunt and d wald.d with wal(d) and director d and l=lee with alek=aleksandr(john) alexander(mccone).middle absent un and al ht and vd but middle as 1st and present but 1st john was not written and the last mccone (john hinkley john hi or ik ley lee).mccone does however hav 2 consonants and alek and aelc each alek middle name and middle dd and c.i.a. hunt c.i.a lee

Date: June 14, 2017 03:26PM

i ment not unpossible that h. of hiddell can be howard and harvey as both harvey and singlely only howard.then alek hiddell can hav not only 2 names but 3.central d=director and i mid name alek(sandr).alek(sandr)howard(hunt) and lee(h.oswald).alek intelligence director howard(hunt) lee (wald).alek hiddell hiddle or hidle a little hid and hid the l.

Posted by: alek(sandr)h.ht.lee vd. c .i.a. ()
Date: June 15, 2017 11:09AM

alek(sandr) is mid name but the mid d director is 1st.h.hunt and lee valt are secondary.from d=director and duble vowel sounds vowel tu 2 iech spells die reading from the d.=director central mid tu the left. the secondary name contains the middle name h.(and 2 h.s can be one harvey one h. howard)at the 1st letter of hiddell.the middle is the 1st.alek(sandr) middle name.howard middle name h..h. and h.howard harvey=harvey=h.ale k and ail k?h.i i.d. director lee.mccone alek, aelc,each.k. h. cc and ll.cc and dd and ll cc=c d=d ll =l.hidel.howard director lee h.d.l..hicddcel.hitvcddchtel.reading from the center mid niether(neither)is 1st both howard and lee are 2nd tu the cc=dd=director d.c. district columbia director central intelligence howard director central entelligence lee.but if redd left tu right the alek(sandr) is 1st,2nd is howard age 45 and 3rd lee age 24.

Date: June 15, 2017 11:19AM

alek= c.i.a., alek(sandr).aelc= c.i.a. lee and each= c.i.a. howard.3 names alek alek(sandr),aelc c.i.a. lee,each c.i.a. harvey.the i.d. then is 3 men alek,aelc and each.

Date: June 15, 2017 11:22AM

correction the 3rd name is each e.a.c. h. c.i.a. howard d=th =ht hunt.

Date: June 15, 2017 12:04PM

.john alek mccone jr..(fitz,mc,mac,mab,jr.,son,sen).john alek hiddell.ll=l john alek hiddel.hiddel= 6 letters 2 vowels,2 different consonants,2 identicle consonants.john alek howardiddlee. alek howardi.d.d'lee.john alexander mccone jr. john warnoch hinkley jr./john 6 jr. hi. nk ley fonetic lee w.=6 but the mid.alek is the 1st not 6=mccone.yu can add tu h. ik=i lee john. john h. ik lee. jr. like howard jr. and mccone jr. and j.h. "jean hill" and oklahoma tu dallas texas.but hinkley may simular tu me.duble name jr. with lee and comes tu mind stuff.

Posted by: alex hid the l lalek allek ()
Date: June 15, 2017 01:25PM

john and jean.norma=orman=forest-wald jean-john lollis.alek,ale k aelc, ois d and dd=d l and ll=l.?john yehonanan,yohanan(jean feminine).hill ll as dd=d would be hid.howard i lee.norma jean hill wald john howard i lee.mccone. a cone is 3 dimensional and last name mccone.3 2 men l and ll sio and ois(oss/oii/o and ii ) and 3 alek,h.and l. and alek and di=2 men howard and lee (al).mary ann boshart mab=mc moorman mab= mc mam mcmam. mo orman mo wald mary ann bt har. osorman oswald.valt=wald d=t book depository.some this may coincidence.wat if names are put tugether?norma jean lollis hill mary ann moorman.reduce the duble consonants norma jean lolis hil mary an oorman.with only one orman=wald.jean lolis hil mary an o orman.john lolis(lo=ali=e s=c=k) howard i lee .john lalek howard i lee(hiddel(l))ll=l hid thel john (l)alek howard i lee marina o..lollis and cone 3 di men sio (u) n (al)o.s.s./o.= office and i and i.and lollis lalek allek hid de=the l alek mab m.a.b.=mc and 3 dimensional (sio=c.i.a. and lollis= alek hid de l ois =c.i.a. and o.s.s. o=a a. and i=h.and i=l.alek h.id(i.d.) de l(l)) 3 but di men h.and l..alek agency entelligence kentral hid de=the l lalek allek.

Posted by: j.ll=l=la.li.c. hid de l lollis ()
Date: June 15, 2017 02:07PM

but orman=wald jean=john lollis=lallek mab mc 3 dimensional cone and 3 alek,howard, and lee and di=tuw(two,twa) howard and lee men c.i.a.(al and d=direct john aleksandr=alexander mccone jr. and d=v of d.d.=w=v orman wd and mabcone ends with 3 dimension-al vt=d=director and -al and oisois o.s.s. o. and i. and i..2 witnises and i. and and o=office agency eye eye and norma jean lollis hill and mary ann boshart moorman and 3 and o.=office(s.s.)c.i. agency and eye and eye and french ci=if and tu see 2 men of the s.i.o.(al)at liest one with a sight on his rifle in the di=2 bi=2 bd book depository remainder i and i and the o.i.i. and o.s.s. a c.i.a. d.c.i.a. mc cone a 3 di men sio(u) n (al) and o.i.i. and di,bi book depository and didi and director h(u)nt and v(al)t dii and o.office and a. agency of the central hiddell and h. and hid de l l=lee.

Posted by: john h. wald jr. ()
Date: June 15, 2017 02:16PM

after mary ann boshart remarryd hir(her) name forms initials of mak and mac=mc.

Posted by: j.alek howiddelee mccone 3d ()
Date: June 15, 2017 02:48PM

may be coincidence or not but the name donald of moorman's husband can giv yu the dd of hiddell and missing central vowels of hunt and wald dd=w=v(al)d=t and d v(al)t and d+e th+e d and h(un)t and e ht and other form hnt if combined from lollis and(3d) 3 di men(alek,howard and lee) si(on) (al) and cone.the 3 di men si(see,and sentral of lollis s=c i.tellegence and si and d si sentral intelligence director and on=un and al and d with hunt and wald)( and d and si al un=on).dis sid sentral intelligence director and e of entelligence aelc and iech and d.i+e =die and the sentral e. director and dis and die ale k=kennedy. and b.d..hiddell (john)alek(sandr) mccone a.i.c.=c.i.a.(hid de l,hidle a little hid) howard intelligence director director entelligence lee.3 may be gematria g and can be a form of john witten with g.366 highway? g.w.w. g. ww=vv=dd and dd=vv=w=v=d and d=ht.and?

Posted by: alek hiddell ()
Date: June 15, 2017 03:57PM

ronald r. on and un and al and d. ronald d.(al)(on=un) kirk.ronald reagan r.onal d. d. al and on .donald trump dd on and al and d. and on and al and d. and mary anne mcleod m.a.m..alexander aleksandr director .if t=d and er =or and c=k remainder = als.this is not tu say that donald trump name or ronald reagan's are code but tu say unconsciously or subliminally may be some risk.d.=director al(vt,wd),(ht,hnt)on(on,un) r = are.kirk can be ale k ael c kir.kentral intelligencer= are or r on,al. and d. and c.h.(italian ,austrian and other)c.h.(another) i=i r= are.c.h. u are c.h..r.k. on,al,and d. i and r.k..or r=are on,al,and d. c.h. i are c.h..but ronald kirk was a dallas texas mayor.but about the new bridges in dallas i hav seen more clierly a covert miening.if ht=d and l=m spell med and dd and =ht,wd=vt are in hiddell and are in the middle etc and ht(un)=d=v hunt,director and valt=wald.and obviously alek hiddell is full of little codes.

Date: June 15, 2017 04:44PM

o.s.s. and o.i and i.ois can be sentra=central i.=intelligence and o be like pot and father o=a c.i.a. but o.s.s. c.i.a. then o ii can be c ii.l lead die c h.lee lead die c=k howard.but ll=lead die c=k howard but l=lee entelligence agency director die c=kennedy howard.r=are= they are d. director,(w)al(d)(h)on(t) k=kennedy i r.k. robert kennedy.if ki=ke as fonetic can be kennedy robert kennedy.if k.k.=k can and ki=ke=k may be then only are d.vald,hunt and r.k..if both rr and kk=r.k. then may be j.alek mccone d.,l.h.oswald,e.howard hunt and robert kennedy ronald kirk memorial.j.h. jimmy hoffa jean(john)hill(howard i=eye? lee)john hinkley.jean hill john howard i=intelligence? lee.then jimmy hoffa ded in john orman=wald n.j. new jersey.new knew n.j. wald john n.j. ew=eu=greek good er=or sey=say and ted kennedy and r.k. but ronald kirk hont wald d.c.i.a. r.k. and i?may be only coincidence the mayor ronald kirk name and that yu can form parts of other names.but alek hiddell was on a united states military intelligence i.d. and the i.d. oswald used.

Date: June 15, 2017 05:02PM

not very far from harrisville pa. is a highway 666.as 3 6s that is only 18 but as sixhundred and 60 six is the number of the biest. i was unaware of that highway before i had communicated with nero and only began talking communicating with him after seeing a foto of a statue of him on the internet.too before i knew i had communicated with john wilkes booth but was unaware that he was from franklin pa. only about 20 miles from harrisville pa..around harrisville pa.are some kennedys too.some thing yu may not know is that persons huw are descended from generations around an area of meny of them may hav spred amung meny genes common tu a ded past person and of meny they can form a partial living twin iech of them being little bits of the same flesh and the meny simular tu a living twin or relativ.then the common flesh of a ded person can be living around yu and yu not know that or realize that.

Date: June 16, 2017 02:42PM

john warnoch hinkley jr..john aleks(x=ks)ander mccone jr..john and john and both jr.s.jean hill.jean is a feminine form of john.alicia the girl chosen for the muvie hinkley watcht.alek alic alicia feminine form of alek.hinkley's initials j.h. and john and jean.his own initials match a female name with a feminine form of the 1st name of his own name and mccone's.alicia is a feminine form of part of mccone's middle name and can fonetically too spell a lee c.i.a. and he became infatuated with hir(ihr deutsch,her english).john hinkley john and john.initials same as jean hill and jimmy hoffa.john and jean and same initials.h of hinkley same as hi of hiddell and le is lee wenn vowels are dubled but the 2 consonants as one.if he was a hired assassin,part of a hollywood act then probable his mind containd vague memories of the j.f.k. assassination and aborbd subliminally and unconscious imfomation and he began tu act with out full conscious awarenis and errd and shot pres. r.w. reagan.

Date: June 16, 2017 03:14PM

i myself doubt that the girl alicia foster was only chosen because of hir acting skills.i think she probable was chosen additionlly because hir name.norma is not orman(turkish,turkce)unless yu change the order of the letters.j.h. john hinkley (norma)jean (lollis) hill.foster does not become forest unless yu change the order of the letters.the 2 women's fotograf in the zapruder film is on the internet and they mary moorman and jean hill can be very close tu kennedy's car wenn he was shot with one holding a camera.lollis too become alic=alek if o of pot and a of father lallis and if s=c=fonetically s lallic but only becomes simular fonetics if c pronounced like k then l allic duble consonant sound of ale k and ael c=ll=l lalic and remuve the hid de l hid the l=alic=alek.but of the girl actress has the feminine form of alek,alic alicia but jean hill a female with the feminine of the name john of john hinkley and john aleksander mccone.donald trump's middle name is john and dd of hiddell and (on=un)unwritten but ht and as un(deutsch uber=over english u=o)and al unwritten but wd,vd,vt.

Date: June 16, 2017 03:43PM

the mcdonald's restaurant ronald mcdonald clown began 1963 with williard scott as the 1st actor but kennedy died 1963 the munth of november.the hiddell code's dd form numerous names wald and hunt and numerous words.with names only and c.i.a. and director=d. yu hav all but the names and words hav other imfo such as iech h cei=key and aelc clea =cley and can spell lead die c=k=kennedy and initials of the book depository dide dibe db.wat appears as tuw names alek hiddell combined with other knowledge from dictionarys and book and the web forms at liest a little paragraf of hidle =a little hid code knowledge that if yu had no facts would be harder tu figure and more time consuming.mc director hunt wald director.but agan(again) i awht(ought)tu write that are very meny johns,donalds,and rons and lees and yu would not be correct tu think all of them john mccone or as having deliberate code names .

Date: June 17, 2017 12:10PM

more correctly.the alek hiddel i.d. was a selectiv service card.alek james hidell.alek l. k.e.a. j.m. s.e.a. h. i.e. d. ll=l..j.may be john and m. mcone (alek)but a.e.k. l.lee.alek.ronald reagan had the 1st name of ronald mcdonald and that began the yier 1963 same yier as the j.f.k. assassination.

Date: June 17, 2017 12:18PM

alek james hidell can give yu alek part of mccones middle name alek j.m. alek john mccone.alek=a,e,k, l.=lee hidell h=harvey i director e ll=vv=w the director his mid name a part initials j.m. and lee h.osawald initials l.h.and ll=vv=w. l.h.w..this would be di mensional tuw men s.i.o. al.ronald mcdonald 1963 and ronald reagan and the mind of john hinkley.

Posted by: sorry to do this r.s ()
Date: June 17, 2017 12:22PM

go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard
go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard
go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard
go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard
go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retardgo away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard go away retard

Date: June 17, 2017 12:41PM

alek james hidell.if yu use a simular pattern.alek middle 1st j.=john ist 2nd last 3rd m.=mccone.then h.=harvey l.=lee ll=vv=w.=wald.well if yu get yor own dictionary's and read books and the internet imfo yorself then may be yu can get yor own paragrafs of decoded imfo.

Date: June 17, 2017 12:57PM

if yu reduce duble ll tu l but duble the rest of the consonants yu get allekk jjammess hhiddel.the extra l. k. j.h. and m. and s.the allekk is simular tu lollis if tu l allek k.kennedy was in lincoln and(norma) jean lollis hill was nier k.kennedy in the l.lincoln limo with m. mary moorman.but yu can figure yorself on yor own.

Posted by: j.m.,l.,h.,c.i.a., id. ()
Date: June 17, 2017 03:21PM

alek james hidell minus all that can spell c.i.a. leaves l. j.m. h.d. ll.we know lee's 1st name l.=lee.the c.i.a. director was john mccone and m.c..if d=th,ht and the only duble consonant vv=w. may be then lee wald, john mccone and howard h(un)t.wat if remuve only the vowels in the 2 names that fully spel c.i.a.?then l.=lee,j.m. john mccone and hidell.h could be howard harvey or both.h.ht.e. and harvei ll=w l. harvei wald h.ht.e. and john alek mccone.but alek-aelc hav l and each has h.james has j.m..too alek k.e.a.=c.i.a. lee and s.e.a.=c.i.a. j.mccone.ealc c.e.a. lee each c.e.a. h..if yu reduce the duble consonants only in the name with the duble consonants in one name yu hav alek james hidel and if yu only in that one duble the sounds hiideel.then may be l. c.i.a. ,j.m. c.i.a. and hi=harvey?i=y? i.d. lee or l.c.i.a. j.m. c.i.a howard= h ,d=ht h.ht.e. and li=lee and di director intelligence?but certinly yu get l. c.i.a. and j.m. c.i.a. and each is the h. c.i.a..lets remuve the lls of alek and aelc from hidell then yu only hav hide.remuve the h of each too then only ide.if e belongs with d then yu hav de=the ht.e. e.= everrette?for sure only l.c.i.a.,m.c. c.i.a. and h. c.i.a..ide can be i.d. ide(ntification) or fonetic for id. i de.

Posted by: j.a.m.i.c. a.l.i.c. ide ()
Date: June 17, 2017 03:42PM

alek james hidell agency lee entelligence kentral john agency mccone entelligence sentral hidell and entelligence agency central h..evidence that l. lee oswald agency intelligence central and john mccone(the director of the c.i.a.) agency intelligence central.a l ek, ae l c and eac h have 2 lls and one h.hidell too has h and ll.but yu cannot find aelc if yu don't know the old english word and yu won't find that if yu don't use fonetics.alek is not pronounced like aelc except if yu say alek as ale k ale like the drink(that too sounds like ail).

Date: June 19, 2017 04:22PM

alek james hidell.alek =name=c.i.a. l.=c.i.a. lee ,ale k and ealc=c.i.a. v v=w.=wald,each =c.i.a h..james =j.m. c.i.a. james mccone c.i.a..hidell hide w..de may be th ht.e..this is clier evidence that lee wald's name and john mccone the c.i.a. director's name are written with k.e.a. and s.e.a.=c.i.a. with initial l.=lee and j.m.=john mccone.lollis can become s.i.o.=c.i.a. and l.w.(ll=vv=w).actually hill can become hiw.orman=wald john lee wald c.i.a. hi=harvey? as harvi? wald.but not all the imfo is in the obvious names and tu more fully decode yu need books and dictionarys and linguistic knowledge.if hi was harvi then de may be ht. e. everette hunt.if so then hidell= harvi hunt everette wald.but lee shot kennedy and alek name l.=lee ale k and aelc(dictionary knowledge needed)=ll=vv=w=wald and h of each may be h of harvey or of howard.but come on ar yu retarded(no offence if yu ar)and cannot see that alek is part of john alexander mccone's name and that alek can spel c.i.a. and lee initial and that james can spel c.i.a. j.m. john mccone c.i.a. john alek=c.i.a. lee mccone and that lee shot kennedy.it stands tu reason that lee may be was working for alek j.m. d.c.i.a. as his personal hitman and that kennedy was killd by conspiracy by his own c.i.a. director.

Date: June 20, 2017 10:44AM

regarding zapata oil co. that no longer exist i don't know of any direct link with the c.i.a. director's "hit" of j.f.k. but the company history had some links tu the c.i.a.,and e.h.hunt.too may be coincidence the norma jean lollis hill names and the mary ann moorman names.coincidence or not may be they were askt tu stand ther or not.if asked tu stand ther may be was the prearranged "hit" spot wenn the car was nier them whether or not they knew and were tu be observers and take fotos.too if they knew more or not they could had been chosen by names tu take fotos whether they were agents or not and lee h. oswald he too possiblely chosen by name and abilities.if they were c.i.a. agents or hirelings then names can be fabricated simular tu alek james hidell.that pseudonym has part of exdirector mccone's middle name and jean is a feminine form of his 1st names norma orman lollis l.o=a ll=w i.s.=c. l.w. c.i.a. and hill illh i l=l ll=w h.if hidell as norma=orman then idellh i d.e. ll=w(and l=lee)h.

Date: June 20, 2017 11:04AM

the h. may be howard in the name alek james hidell but alek may be l.=lee ale k,aelc ll=vv=w. wald and each eac h. may be harvey lee wald harvey and hidell may be harvi=harvey l=lee ll=wald.ll=l with alek vowels and k. l.lead die k. but hide l gives hidel hid el but wat if yu pronounce as hid de=the l.too the d. may be d.=director or d=th=ht.too mccone was a junior then how about greek eid=oid=like and using ei. as short for jr.?

Date: June 20, 2017 12:07PM

use the serch "nstarzone j.f.k. assassination" has the fotos of frank sturgis and "raoul" and e.h.hunt and more imfo about the j.f.k. assassination.

Date: June 20, 2017 12:32PM

madeline duncan brown in addition tu nixon,and johnson sed at the gathering was j.e.hoover and jack ruby and yu can ad the addition imfo about alek(sander) (j.)a.(m.)e.s. hidell.

Date: June 21, 2017 11:40AM

if yu look at nstarzone j.f.k. assassination fotos no doubt in my find the one was hunt,and the other sturgis (especially one side of his face).some say g.h.w.bush was in dallas too then.too alek james alek(sander=alexander) j.a.m..j.a.m. are all 3 initials of the ex c.i.a. director j.=john a.=alexander and m.=mccone -es hidell.other imfo is that marita lorenz a girlfrend of fidel castro hired by the c.i.a. tu poison him but she told castro insted was with members of a c.i.a. politacl leeder "hit" squad "operation 40" and met sturgis,oswald,orlando bosch and numerous other cubans and traveld with them twice tu dallas with rifles and ammunition and e.h.hunt dropt in tu deliver munie.notice the name of j.f.k.'s c.i.a. director within the name used by oswald alek(sander=alexander)j.a.m.(john alexander mccone (jr.)) es hidell and that alek can be a.l.e.k. agency lee entelligence kentral and not only j.a.m. es but john agency mccone entelligence sentral =j.a.m.e.s..and yu must be partly blind if yu don't recognize the tuw c.i.a. agents hunt and sturgis detained in dallas in the "nstarzone j.f.k. assassination" website fotos.different websites giv 50,100,and 200 suspicious deths of persons knowing about the assassination including some obvious murders but they don't include persons told by the knowing persons huw didn't know 1st hand the extra ded ones.

Date: June 21, 2017 11:52AM

my muther sed she was born in sturgis michigan then addition tu me having ancestors with names oswald,ruby and hinkley and identicle names and being a junior jr. like hunt and mccone and hinkley.sturgis's names frank fiorni(sturgis).m.lorenz sed frank (f.)sturgis fired a shot at j.f.k..look up(=serch) their names under the sparticus website for more imfo.

Date: June 22, 2017 10:41AM

most u.s. americans didn't believ in evolution,most americans favord restricting abortion,most americans favord curbing pornfotografy but the u.s. supreme cort the liest democraticly chosen branch of the federal guvernment began tu spred their cancer of our society.iether party realizing that the majority does often know behter(better)but not all persons ought tu establish voter reappruval perhaps every 12 yiers or 10.those persons remain like kings, queens and dictators huw lieve office upon deth or about.additonal a retirement age of 70-75 could be establisht for u.s. supremecort judges.

Date: June 22, 2017 11:00AM

being a gardener a bit i hav noticed how plants gradually eliminate mutant and other species genes over generations.this process exist amung humans too for example the nierly 20% reduction per generation of sickle cell anemia genes amung african americans and that genetic defect gradually is disappearing and mostly has disappeard from the africanamerican gene pool.too a study gave only 10-20 average numbers of mutant genes among humans out of 30,000 human genes.by nature the true process limits the number of mutant or other species genes tu a small fraction.sterility and deth are the results of excess mutant or hybrid genes and half of zygotes die in 10 days because of excess mutant genes.evolution theory is nonsence and unpossible because it is contrary tu this law of genetics that limits the number mutant or hybrid genes tu a small fraction of the gene pool and the small number of beneficial mutant genes are not completely beneficial but reduce fertility and vigor partly.

Date: June 22, 2017 12:16PM

too this law of nature that limits mutant and other species genes can be used tu more correctly identify plant species.numerous plants hav uncertin identifications with some being classified as separate species by some and as races by others.in nature a great variety of somewat different hybrids exist.most wild plant hybrids are most like(but simular plants retain the genes that are identicle for example identicle grass genes from different kinds of grasses)pure species but hav some other simular plant different genes but simular with mutant genes those genes ar by nature limited tu a small fraction of the gene pool.more hybrid plants die more easily but too different genes may aid the plants survival partly in a different environmental nitch.by breeding plants and observing wat traits disappear can be observd wat genes are different and from another species or different mutant genes.some other species different genes can be dominant though and can mask the presence of the pure and non mutant species genes until those genes disappear thru this law of nature.too some mutant and hybid genes can remain amung a portion of the plants if some benefit is from the gene or genes.example of that is that some african human hav sickle cell anemia genes but most don't because some benefit is gaind.never the less the number of mutant and hybrid genes is limited because those kind of genes decrease fertility and vigor and nierly half of zygotes perish in 10 days after conception.amung the living creatures mutant and hybrid genes decrease fertility.

Date: June 22, 2017 12:25PM

i hav redd some of darwin and he wrote some o.k. botany but he wrote before mendel discuverd genes .modern evolution theory is different than the original version.darwin's idea was something like if both yor parents had brown hair but yu were blond then that was evolution but really both yor parents had recessiv blond hair genes.he thawht that process could go on endlessly but he had not as much knowledge genetics as we hav these days.

Date: June 22, 2017 12:37PM

alek does not spel keal=bald same sound and sp. as bald of asbalder as oswald but that name may hav a different origen unless yu change the order of the letters.james would be seajm if the letters tu spel c.i.a. were put 1st too before mccones initials.

Date: June 22, 2017 12:51PM

oswald's u.s. selectiv service name was alek james(m is mid)hidell and contains not only a form and portion of mccone's middle name alexander(as alek sander x=ks) but as a middle name all three of mccone's initials j.a.m.(alek portion of mid name mid of james m.=mccone and 3 initials j.a.m.) john alexander mccone.but as yu can see and "see" yu would need a dictionary and dictionarys and books tu examine this name alek james hidell for coded imformation.

Date: June 22, 2017 02:13PM

ronald kirk and r.k.r.k..not certinly anymore than a memorial named after ronald kirk.but regis kennedy a .f.b.i. agent huw seized fotografs of the killing of j.f.k. too had initials r.k..he died before he could testify tu congress in the 1970s.

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 65

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.