HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 65
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.s. ()
Date: May 17, 2017 02:02PM

too a bit was communicated with a bit the while with CHRIST the witch of endor shie huw saul consulted before he died(and him more briefly).satan too was talkt with a bit a devil worse than satan that was at my request tu CHRIST cast intu hell and a less evil devil than satan.CHRIST and THE FATHER sent those devils away and forbade devil from coming .

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 17, 2017 02:05PM

sp. correction- and forbade devils from coming(and eny(any) beings as bad or worse than devils).

Date: May 17, 2017 02:34PM

this may be part nonsence.but washington trusted GOD tu know but lincoln had made an error at one point and not trusted in GOD about wat was wat.and he was erring about the cuban missile crisis u.s. soviet relations because he didn't know wat.lee robert e lee har harr germanic vy way,veg,veyk,master,lord,ruler os latin bone wald deutch forest.i forgot exactly but wilkes booth was present a while with lincoln.those ded pieple don't exactly know wat but wat it is is ded pieple know nothing but persons in the past living know some things and from the future persons alive after the resurrection know things and person alive in this time but GOD's angles are behter than most of us but none are omnisient.CHRIST himself is GOD as a MAN but because HE is partly like us HE isn't as a MAN omniscient but perfect and more scient more knowing only GOD as the FATHER is omniscient.general forest and lincoln and wilkes booth were all told they actually have in our time some good decendents .i gave lincoln adavantage favoring him tu know of gen.forest future deth damnation and not.

Date: May 17, 2017 05:31PM

too while talking with lincoln and others one man was a confederate officer huw had respectable charecter thouh(though)may be he had sins too unknown tu me.as for lincoln he was too a plesure (pleasure)tu talk with because of belief and piety and correct behaviours.washington too was a plesure too talk with.os latin bone wald german would = bone forest.too sargon and wife but more often sargon king of assyria was communicated with while with CHRIST.the isaelites of that time seemed a bit egyptian.this is not tu say originally from egypt but that they lived ther and became racially egyptianized.notice the light skin of modern european jews.being half european nierly they awht tu be nierly half tan actually more than that if yu add tan n.african and tan spanish blood but from living north they obviously have became lighter skind(skinned).later the west asian jews of CHRIST time certinly seemed not much egyptian.CHRIST communicated with an isaelite chief huw had gone intu captivity after the assurian conquest(greek y=u).modern jew du partly seem tu be partly of CHRIST and ancient jews' race.other modern nations seem partial like ancient italians,kelts or germans.races have changed and the ancient eskimo i wrote about he seemd partly different from modern eskimos but partly the same race as tuday and i believ that tu be because tuw(two)causes.cause one is partly theoretical and that is ancient races were more genetically diverse and hadn't fully become more thurohbred more locally adapted races and this theory included ancient asians,nativamericans,europeans,,and africans and includes the theory that some racially different ancient skeletons are ancient ancestors not other nationalities because of erly greater diversity and gradual later racial transformation.the 2nd cause the modern eskimos' difference because racial adaption tu n.america and greenland.

Date: May 17, 2017 06:15PM

linguistically q and k form why,when,who,what words.turkish kim=who-huw,french quand=when-wenn and semetic uses one of the letters'.egyptian hyroglyfics the eye ball picture=one arabic eye and one ayn but writen different,english eye and an=a,an,one and ein and auge of deutch=german.ozbek turkic kormak= tu see may be kor=see mak=make.-a present tense may be the a of french-ant=english ing that was anciently -ende and e of ende may be the- a .turkish gitti =he went and geldi= he came may be ede=ed the past tense .2 eyes are in the hed so may be bir =one is di+r(possesive -r like their,her, and french leur=2 of but only one is one and may be iki was one simular tu yak,yek farsi and ik hindi.and ozbek menga tu me ga may be related tu geh,and ga=go mego=tu me and men may be me+n =of me=i and an african language ma=i and farsi man=i and english has words like my,me,mine and german has mein and french ma and mon and mes.ketgan=gone english slang git and go(german geh and -ga old english)dir can be ist,est =is because is can be iether t=s then di-r= iether sir or tir = sis tis=ist,est(r equaling english -n,s and the r of their and her and some times s=t.and french and turkish l may both equal sometimes d and th and t.them meilleur french is english better because m=b and l=t and mal is english bad because m=b and l=d.le=english the and de because l=th and d and french leur is english their because l=th.but turkic has distinctions that make that a different language branch(lange french l=t tongue or language).

Date: May 17, 2017 06:26PM

the ozbek ketgan gone may be ke+t and ga +n seen n makes the past and go and gone but n of gold-en and oxen pl.of ox.the ozbek past tence may be gogone=gone but which -n? and may be english uses the -n =of example of gold, golden tu form some past tenses?.too -oth hebrew arabic -at, -im hebrew and -in and s=t albanian and es and en houses and oxen but they call the =en feminine but semetic -oth,at are called masuline but oth=at=es=s and im=in=en.

Date: May 19, 2017 11:06AM

about lucas i wrote may be smiled at the police .that me be so than was one fugitiv's method huw was later cauwht(caught,cawht) tu behave frendly tuward the police tu poot(put)them off .that katherine painton huw i visited was the sister of prisclla painton formerly married tu timothy smith and recently married tu andrew hayward.confirming the Bible CHRIST was born of Mary,took refuge in egypt,returnd,was at the temple as a BOY,was crucified,the veil or curtain was rent,HE ascended tu Heven and the Temple was destroyd.HE came back tu erth in the future.the horse cloud is a future apocolyse Horse.too in clouds at liest one Abraham of the past and numerous images of Mary.

Date: May 19, 2017 11:19AM

may be lucas smiled at police(unscrupulous deception).that may(not me)be so then(not than) and one fugitiv's method(activ=active,fugitiv=fugitive ,-tiv=tive or -tivo of spanish)was tu behave frendly tuward police.i truely believ that man lucas cood(could) after recently commiting a rape,robbery or murder smile at a police,act very frendly and as thoh(thought)he was glad tu see them and behave on the surface very frendly but because less scrupulous not show gilt(guilt)or nervousnis(-nis=ness,-nis).

Date: May 20, 2017 11:28AM

serch "landsat" and find "fire burns farms and ranches in oklahoma and kansas"and look at the march 17,2017 burnd area image and the mirculous face in the upper left corner of their sat. foto is my own image.the images can be in bruses(bruises) or the clouds carrying needed rain.actually meny images can be seen in landsat fotos too.

Date: May 20, 2017 12:20PM

the internet has numerous different solar flare and space related images tu choose from tu view mirculous images.mirculous images in rocks and other matter can be found in library book pictures.

Posted by: don cloud ()
Date: May 22, 2017 04:00PM

exist scientific evidence of subliminal influences.fast appearing popcorn ads in muvies sell more popcorn and quite unnoticable messages agenst theft reduced at liest theft 40%. i knew of a partly nativ american man huw killd a partly nativamerican woman reiner and they had lived in sturgis michigan.reiner was a u.s. military man involvd in fights with sioux natives 1800s and sturgis too a military officer name.take hinkley jody a jewish name and a possible link with modern jewish rubenstein and foster-respelt forest and wald.wilkes booth was linkt tu gen.forest and wald is the german-deutsch translation and part of the name(os)wald and a muvie taxi driver about assassination of a presisident.both a harlot "fosters role" and rubenstein and crime.yu take this method and keep serching using all the imfo yu can and hav.rubenstein stein mineral os and mineral os=bone and mineral ruby mineral.rubenstein a mineral link ruby too and os of oswald too has 2 mineral links os a mineralsubstance and os bone of mineral.tu this method yu add unaudible(un=in inaudible)distance conversation,odors,memories,all yu can consider including all languages and spelling variations.oswald back for example is dlawso lee eel harvey yevrah.a man poplawski shot a policeman.pop popgun law ski isk ish poplawish.lee and other lee robert e lee james lee bruce lee.eel fonetics ile french= island il french= he il turkish province and yu go thru all languages forward backward and different orders lee eel ele.all famous lees'.by the way maybe i was with a different lee or not wenn i was told about the presidential motorcade and thawht of blowing away the motorcade.but about jody foster and hinkley hadn't he much chance with her because hir(ihr,her)sexuality?this technique is partly theoretical and is tu include all possible subliminal factors one is able and all possible links of the things considered by nierly no one but that may hav actually influences on events.history too has tu be considered about every subject and thing yu can including town names on routes everything yu can consider.

Date: May 22, 2017 04:32PM

the cuban missile crisis resolution involvd reducing u.s. nuclear missiles in turkey and remuval of s.u. missile from cuba.turkish is a partly turkic language.ozbek but not turkey's turkic has the verb os-mak tu grow.jody and foster.take the 3rd letter and muve that fo and ad the last for-( remainder te-s) joy(-d)( plus joy-happy gaie gay yag fag y=f miswritten written sloppy and as backward of fag but isn't and intoxication euforia(euphoria)of alcohol and intoxicating drugs and much astray.

Date: May 22, 2017 04:55PM

another actor of the film hinkley saw was taxi driver was harvey keitel.he attended abraham lincoln highschool.abraham lincoln was assassinated by the agent of general forest.lee.robert edward lee was the in command of the confederate army.lee harvey oswald.harvey and foster contains same letters as forest and forest in deutsch is wald.harvey keitel is ethnically modern jewish and jack rubenstein or ruby was too.too a robert was with a lee and had thawhts.too he is a decendent of a swiss ruby huw married an oswald and of a massacchusettes hinkley.

Date: May 22, 2017 05:13PM

serch hinkley evergreen gives yu evergreen apartments in hinkley minnesota and evergreen recycling on a road named forest.john hinkley livd in a place named evergreen.i too livd at a place too named evergreen.

Date: May 22, 2017 05:20PM

john hinkley's family muved tu evergreen colorado wher he livd.his muther(mother)'s maiden name is moore but that may be no relation tu andreas mohr of pa. 1700s from germany that name speld(spelled)mohr,moore,and more that was a great great grandmuther of mine's maiden name.

Date: May 22, 2017 05:28PM

john hinkley is the 3rd oldest of his family.i am 3rd oldest but i hav a yunger sister.john warnock hinkley the father and son john warnock hinkley jr..my father is was robert wendell shultz.i am robert wendell shultz jr..meny yunger children differ with regard tu guvernment authorities and parents from oldest children.

Date: May 22, 2017 05:36PM

too robert and lee one partly swiss descended from an oswald the other partly modern jewish and robert(e.)lee and lee harvey oswald and wald and forest.(hinkley is a descendant of a harvey a harvey moore of kansas).

Posted by: r.s ()
Date: May 22, 2017 05:37PM

IA_color_neu.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1

Posted by: r.w.s.jr. ()
Date: May 22, 2017 05:52PM

jack ruby(rubenstein)was ethnically modern jewish like the former student lee.but lee oswald wasn't much the jewish but jack rubenstein was.alicia a li cia was nicknamed jodie.hir(ihr deutsch,her english)real name can form the words a li=lee c.i.a. alicia Christian foster a lee c.i.a. foster forest wald a lee c.i.a. wald or a li wald c.i.a..

Date: May 22, 2017 06:11PM

truth is yu cannot get a li cia from all names.david can give yu d avid or da vi d but not a li(that can be fonetically lee) and cia that can be c.i.a..too the one actor had the name harvey and simular with rubenstein modern jewish and he attended abraham lincoln highschool and the film was about presidential assassination.odd thing the one actor name was robert de niro and robert is my name and robert kennedy and by mirculous telepathy i had communications temporarily both assassinated kennedys but mostly john and with the emperor nero.

Posted by: just a bloggo'ing ()
Date: May 22, 2017 09:40PM

This guy transported your grandparents on the city busses for Christ's sake ! And it was democrats who set him up and prosecuted him before 30 days he was supposed to have had to begin election planning - something like democrats did to Virginia Governor Bob as well.
Attachments:
blaggo.jpg

Date: May 24, 2017 11:50AM

while alicia can become a lee c.i.a. with fonetic and spelling variations david can become d.v.d.without vowels digital versatile disc and d v.d.can be d venereal disease or d avid and da vi d da=deutsch ther=la of french or pronounced like day an english language word.aicila backward divad david.aicila can be eis=ice il=ill a ice ill a ice ila then may be a sick fridged.jody spelld jodie eidoy j odie jo die.this is simple and partly stupid but yu could take word or name and figure all the kinds of fonetic and spelling orders and variations and meanings of all languages tu discuver(discover)possible misunderstandings and concepts that might enter a mind.alicia is alicia but yu can make a lee c.i.a. from that because the short i of li some times is i pronounced like lee and the c=s can be c pronounced like see=c and the short i like ee can be like i like eye.then yu get even a lee see eye a or a lee see i a.

Date: May 24, 2017 12:00PM

li is chinese word and computor? language term.stop backward is pots.speed deeps.most english language word don't form other english words if spelled backward but some like stop du and that forms the pl. of pot pots.

Date: May 24, 2017 12:12PM

li as chinese will not giv yu the name lee unless yu change the spelling and as a name.li backward is il and fonetically can be like ile island and il is french he,it l=t.

Date: May 24, 2017 12:34PM

from the actress ssertca's name alicia yu can get an alleged presidential assassin's 1st name and c.i.a. and a sick fridged a ill(natural response of lowered sex hormones and nausea) ice aic il a yu.did some twisted mind go after the real girl because she thawht she was a gay(y=f as backward and y)= happy= intoxicated)fag=partly flaming with hell and like a plant partly damnd creature because a il=ill=sick ais=ice fridged?then potential pervert partner?jeffery dahmer can be ye fairie more dame .if french je then i fairie dame+er and if jef fer=ter=er= jeffer more jeff =dame+ er more dame or more dam dam er.poplawski shot a policeman pop law ski slavic isk scandenavian=german isch=ish english.pop can be a sound including a sound from a rifle or gun; law and law enforcemment and "the law"=police and poplawski was arrested because he shot the policeman.

Date: May 24, 2017 01:19PM

only 8 letters can be formed from 3 lines t,y,a,f,h,k,z and n but not the t if 2 lines.ais il a too can be ice il=he,it of french( and eel a water creature english,ile french an island)a ice(ice is cold,fridged) island.a underwater serpent like fridged,ice he to if a and il are french but ais deutsch or english and fonetically .fag,tag,yag,aag,hag,kag,zag and gat,gay,gaa,gaf,gah,gak,gaz.cold island a but only cold or fridged if loosely because ais is fonetical ice,eis.yu poot all the words of all languages intu a computor than analyses all the fonetics and meanings from all languages forward and backward drawrof dna drawkcab .tu that can be added associated meanings,metafores and similes and different letter and vowel combinations like john warnock hinkley j ohn joh n nhoj kconraw yelknih and fonetic variation warnock can be yohn varnog hingley.jodie jo john hn jo jo and die hn alicia a li cia hink ley but li pronounced in english different than ley=-le+y.hink+le+y=ig,y.as hink le then simular li and -le fonetically but -le like il not li.

Date: May 24, 2017 01:51PM

taxi driver backward is ixat revird in french the word for x is simular tu xi backward or yu can have i x a t and numerous other possiblenises .rev ird.if ix=x x at x and a t 2 letters that can be formed by 2 strokes t,l,x,v then with substitution itat,ixax,ilal,ivav taxi tati lali xaxi vavi or substitution tati tali tavi. rev tu rev a car ird ire +ed .x and t cross like symbols but xxx is used by the sex industry and the little actress as a hooker.but may be the little hooker is at the x=x of xxx i the x at and revird= revered past tense and numerous other possble meanings.

Date: May 24, 2017 02:17PM

taxi driver tu drive a driver rev ird tu rev an engine and if i fonetically as -ee then re veer d drive,rev and veer.but what yu have t one cross then ai=I or i and x then may be have calvery and re=agan,again vi=vie life and yu have calvery and the resurrection and rd.but if tu use numerous fonetic changes t=d=th=s=h like sind and hind and s=z and more yu daxi,thaxi,saxi,haxi,zaxi,dhax, and h=k kaxi.

Posted by: r.w.s. ()
Date: May 24, 2017 03:18PM

the russia word for heart is written with s,english uses h and greek uses k and french coeur c=k.jeffery dahmer livd by lake mi. in wisonsin.dame in french and dahm have simular pronunciation.a ferry is a kind of boat and mer is french sea.je ferry dah mer and he was by the water.english,spanish ,french and german are the most known u.s. languages and that means really some pieple know the word mer of french and dah sounds like deutsch da=ther=french la d=l.some known deutsch eis ice and pronounced the same cia backward of alicia is simular tu eis and ice.that spelling backward is not cia but aic unless yu read like semetic alfabets right tu left.too numbers can be letters and letters numbers in the semetic languages.of one germanic alfa both f and s were written f.then jeffery can be jessery.some language j can be y.yes sery yes sir y more dame.greek y is u hypo is hupo.deutsch high german is dietsch low german plaut dietsch and swiss deutsch is deitsch.my middle initial is w and john hinkley's is w wendell and warnoch.both were named after their father's and are jr.s..

Date: May 24, 2017 03:48PM

if yu take the bomm(bomb)letters out of hinkleys name then yu get ikley hydrogen hbomm n nuclear nbomm ik is old english i and ih is too(ik,ih=i)=i ley.no n or h in john givs jo jo ikley jo i ley.j can be y yo spanish i ley.y can be u y,i o le y can be uo i leu.ich deutsch is old english ik,ih modern english language i. yu can get joe i lee and i i lee the 1st name of oswald and the last name of confederate general.lincoln was then president during the war of rebellion.if jo no hn warnock no hn ikley can be war knock no hn but jo no n warock ikley.jo warock ikley.john was kennedy's 1st name and hinkley's.

Posted by: don cloud ()
Date: May 25, 2017 10:49AM

if yu remuve the atomic bomm from alicia the a bomm the a yu get lici lee and french if and backward ic=ik.ih,i the ikley the i am lee icil ik=i i am il=it,he literally i he.before kennedy was shot they had agreed tu remuve the missiles from cuba and part of u.s. from turkey.kennedy was killd after the bomms remuved.1st remuve the n=nuclear,h=hydrogen,a=atomic the ns,hs,and as from the names of hinkley and foster and if the assassin as hinkley thawht he would impress "jodie" alicia christian foster lici lee if cristi foster.lee if(french ci)cristi haar(lord germanic vey simular tu veyk ,weg foster-forest-wald lee crist lord haar wald.if a language has not been heard ,studyd,by no one subliminal influences are not possible excluding extraordinary powers or miracles.even those cases require thawhts entering the mind and aqquiring ideas.then the most subliminal influences in the u.s. would be from spanish,french,german then italian in modern times because those languages are known by some persons yu associate with and the sound dah mer is simular but different tu mer=sea,mere mother and english mare and myrrh but mer sea is written mer but the pronunciation is more like mare than the herb myrrh.hinkley then the evidence is was behaving partly unconscously and that is simular tu sleep walking wenn yu behave muve but arn't fully aware and partly with conscious awarenis simular tu awake.

Date: May 25, 2017 11:29AM

political killing and murder and named assassination.the film was about that subject but the linguistic evidence indicates an unconscious reenactment of the kennedy presidential assassination by a man huw was not lee harvey oswald and the president he shot was not j.f.k. but ro(na)ld re(a)g(an)dlor ger.jo(hn)fitzger(a)ld ke(nn)edy). ger is simular tu french guerre in the middle name. hinkley's middle warnoch annd war-.as jo(hn) then the same as"joe" josef-joseph jo(hn) and joe=joseph and jo(hn)hinkley the father and jo(hn) jr..too fonetical hinkley maybe can be hingly because -ig in deutsch has not become - y like of english but pronounced-ich and then at liest one g became ch = kh and turkish gitmek is ozbek ketmak g=k.english heart is french coeur and greek kardia h=c,k ex.cardiac .english language and latin languages contain some greek and medicine uses greek botany latin.then hink could become king jokn kingley.jo can be ja k can be q jaqn jacqueline and other analyses can be made fonetically but the simpler is obvious enuf john hinkely probablely unconsciously was reenacting the kennedy assassination as lee harvey oswald but he isn't that man and his victim not that president.

Date: May 25, 2017 11:57AM

both sturgis and reiner were 1800s u.s. military officers huw warred with the sioux and gayheart a partly nativamerican(a mer-ic-an bering strait) killd reiner possible a partly nativ woman."enola gay"was tibbits' muther's(mother)name and the name of the plane that bombd hiroshima.jeffery dahmer the yes siry dame -er i fairy dame -er je=i i ferry dah=da=ther mer=sea was by lake michigan.and poplawski pop shot sound lawish shot "the law".and icesicka,iceilla aicila i x rated at became a perverted astray person.

Date: May 25, 2017 12:06PM

i didn't want tu mention michael jackson because he had been partly perverted but exist one genuine cloud image of him because he was with CHRIST a little while too but some cloud images have been misidentified as him.he married the dawhter of another entertainer the man elvis presley huw was with GOD awhile.

Date: May 25, 2017 12:16PM

ellen degeneres too exist in cloud image.she too was with CHRIST awhile.hir or her(ihr deutsch)name too may be playd a part in hir life because hellen was a greek fertiliy "godess" and degeneres sound simular tu degenerate degener-es and degenerer-ate.she may be has corrected hir life and now has a boyfrend.she isn't stupid.

Date: May 25, 2017 01:30PM

serching agan(again)for a reiner linkt tu conflicts with natives in the 1800 i couldn't quikly(quick) find enything but i believ i once redd(read)something in a newspaper about a reiner involvd too with conflicts involving nativamericans in addition tu sturgis huw was a union military officer and afterward involvd in the great sioux war but i don't refind enything about that.

Date: May 25, 2017 01:49PM

regarding linguistics and the subliminal if yu liv in holland michigan yu would hav tu ad dutch with english,spanish,french and deutsch because meny persons ther spiek(speak)dutch and in detroit mi. arabic and in china town chinese too.that is wat languages are spoken or known by others and or yorself could influence yor mind is the theory.

Date: May 25, 2017 02:03PM

regarding plant classifications i believ some are wrong.among wild plants are meny kinds of hybrids.coywolves are animals hybrids of wolves(and dogs) and coyotes but among plants meny species can mix partly and yu can hav meny different kinds of hybrids but plants over generations rid themselves other simular species genes and mutations but can retain some different species genes and mutations if a benefit too exist from those genes.a simple way tu determine a plants species is tu observ wat traits disappear in variant environments after meny generations because if no benefit exist wat is of a different but simular species distinctly different genes will gradually disappear from the other different but simular plants gene pool.

Date: May 26, 2017 11:34AM

believ me i hav communicated with meny(many)leeders(lieders but lieder in deutsch has a different miening(meaning then sp. leeders).kim un has the qualities meny leeders hav(haben pl.have pl. more simple grammer hav as pl.).he has good behavior too.he is yung and coold(could) increase in wisdom over the next 40-50 yiers.tu kill persons yu know nothing about is like terrorism and certinly i don't believ in arbitrary killing but i myself du partly favor military being like good police and police being like good police curbing theft and murder and preserving pece(pax latin peace english the spelling piece in used for another miening like a piece of pie too that could be written peece and is the extra t of written only fonetic or part of grammer?ozbek turkic -gan past tense,deutsch and anglosaxon ge-en seen=geseen =deutsch gesehen but bakti turkish =looked,lookt).i once calld senator dan coats office with the idea of guvernment providing the munie(money)tu privet insurance biznis tu provide insurance for the poorest 10% but was surprised that they did that and more by providing partial cuverage for about 20% plus full cuverage for the poorest.they were more generous than i had thawht they would be.after that came obama care which is being revised.

Date: May 26, 2017 12:23PM

one miening i noticed before was the reagan is simular tu re again and with only the letters re and agan yu can get foneticly re again re agan.reg is reagan with no ns hs or as and backward that is ger fitz(fits emotional fits? fitz=fits?)(ger-reg guerre french war and ger sound simular)(ron)ald.ald is old english old.gerald then can be guerre old old war fits of emotion or madnis and war old and ro(na)ld re(a)g(an) ger dlor and re agan nagaer na=no gaer simular tu guerre ger.eny way yu could yorself go thru all the names tu see wat other words or names yu can get with identical or simular fonetics and mienings in languages known especially the most known languages and reading iether left tu right or right tu left.i am not sure wat yu might discuver.

Date: May 26, 2017 12:44PM

too fitz(ger)ald middle name and (war)noch(spanish noches nights,nach deutsch and nigh english and english knock) the middle name of hinkley and reg-ger and na gaer.of ronald his last not middle name can form french guerre=war reagan with no aan reg-ger or with the n and a na gaer.reg abreviation is regular.wat if yu write that literal partly?jo hydrogenbommnuclear bomm= w atomicbomm rnock hydrogenbomm i nuclearbomm kley.wrnock is warnock with no n.and ro nuclearbomm atomicbomm ld re atomicbomm g atomicbomm nuclearbomm.

Date: May 26, 2017 01:12PM

ronald wilson reagan.woodrow wilson was u.s. president during the great(big)war 1914-1918.wilson's full name thomas woodrow wilson and his middle initial is w like ronald wilson reagan middle initial is w. same as the 2 hinkleys' and my own.wilson helpt found the league of nations.both wilson and reagan had 2 common initials the one r. and r. and the other w. and w. r.w.r. and t.w.w..j.w.h. and j.w.h. jr.. r.r. and w.w..jo-hydrogennuclear-fitzger-atomic-ld ke-nuclearnuclear- dy jo fitzgerld kedy.the w(andv)=6 in hebrew.

Date: May 26, 2017 01:20PM

but hebrew w+w+w=18 not 6 hundred and sixty and six.w is only 6.

Posted by: r.w.s ()
Date: May 26, 2017 01:54PM

nesron caisar nero can add up tu 666 the number of the "biest".serch "nesron caisar 666".mirculously i communicated with that man but he seemd tu be a different person than the man or manlike angle named satan.robert de niro and a possble link with 666.thomas (w)oodro(w) (w)ilson contains 3 ws'.ro(na)ld (w)ilso(n) reagan john (w)arnoch hinkley.nero acually agreed that the atomic-nuclear bomm were no good and knew of n.america and cuba.other ancients too knew of modern horrible wepons capable of causing extinction of the world.w thowh(though)is only the number six. thomas 6oodro6 6ilson ronald 6ilson reagan john 6arnoch hinkley.i had communicated with other ancient roman emporors but very briefly except for julius and most of all communicated with brutus.

Posted by: r.6.s. ()
Date: May 26, 2017 02:02PM

the article about 666 and nesron caisar has some interesting imfo like 6 is the number of the day of creation of creatures,and linkt tu goliath his height and tu the statue size of nebuchaddrezar and 616 was an altenativ of 666 and both spell caisar nero and that the roman empire and nero were partly equated and then 666 could be the man or the empire.

Date: May 26, 2017 02:33PM

a shah is farsi-persian for king and a shakh is a horn.in daniel the horns are kings.babylon became part of the persian empire.for awhile i senced the horns and they were sent away.both CHRIST and nebuchadrezzar while with CHRIST conveyed that i awht(ought)not think of perverts because wenn i thawht of one then became partly present one and that was causing me trubles.

Date: May 26, 2017 02:46PM

world wide web initials w.w.w..ther was a web page about a rich man huw died with the initials w.w.w. and claimd tu had been frozen in ice tu preserv his body .alicia backward can be aic il a ice ill a.and wilson without w is ilson and if true about the man in ice w.w.w. and w oodro w w il son and r. w il son r..

Date: May 26, 2017 02:57PM

i could not quikly find the literature about a w.w.williams frozen in a block of ice but a ted williams a deceased baseball player and manager was frozen.

Posted by: Yo RWS ()
Date: May 26, 2017 03:05PM

Seek treatment bro.

Date: May 26, 2017 03:16PM

brutus too was an accomplice with the politcal assassins and helpt kill julius caisar and later captured and executed.julius did not appruve of his being assassinated by brutus wenn i was communicating him about that .vladimir putin does resemble julius caisar but putin seems slavic and julius seemd roman.too ancient roman leeders seemed a bit like more modern aristocracy and then maybe the modern aristocrats are descended from meny ancient rulers a little bit.

Date: May 27, 2017 11:11AM

george herbert walker bush and george walker bush hav(haben,have)names that contain w.too 3 names are the same george, (herbert)walker,and bush and they too like myself and john hinkley are descended from guvernor hinkley of massachusettes colony.myself i hav communicated mirculously brutus,john(1st name same as hinkley wilkes(has a middle initial w too like wilson,reagan,bush,hinkley and myself)booth and lee harvey oswald.lyndon b. johnson john-son john hinkley is the son of a john and kennedy's 1st name was john and the vice president john- son and some believ johnson and others maybe had a part in the j.f.k. assassination .hinkley then has something in common with bush the decent from guv.hinkley 1600s but very meny persons are decended from 1600s persons so that is not something rare.too 3 common names but herbert is a different name.

Date: May 27, 2017 11:21AM

wilson the middle name of reagan a presidents last name that had 3 wwws.nero possiblely the 600 and 60 6 knew while with me and CHRIST lernd a bit about the future and brutus and eve and some other ancients including Mary and old timers.while communicating with nero his imahe appeard in a solar flare.exist a solar flare foto with a small image of nero.

Date: May 27, 2017 11:31AM

CHRIST partly was agenst(against)the hiroshima bomming for the believing animal creatures but too the believing humans.about plants ther i am unsure of his opinion.

Date: May 27, 2017 11:36AM

actually i don't immediately recall the full list of names of persons huw knew of the cuban missile crisis before the time or the nuclear bomms but some did a bit including lincoln and sitting bull.

Date: May 27, 2017 12:08PM

now i think some of the linguistic analysis isn't much a clier message but i du think the messages in the most known languages after english in the u.s. and from the common fonetics and common fonetic variations and the remuval of the atomic,nuclear hydogen letters du provide a kind of message and hinkley did say tu impress foster and a li-lee french ci=if.noch in hinkley's name is simular tu nach which has meny mienings.nachbar is a neighbor.wat about john warnach hydrogenbomm ikley?ik is found in meny english language dictionarys if yu look up the word i as the old=ald pronunciation and field was feld.-ald in ronald and fitzgerald can then be -old.wat about ron's old re assassinate agan?if nero was 600&60&6 coold simon magus be the fals profet because he falsly claimd tu be CHRIST and created a "Jewish,chistian,zorastrian" hodgepodge than is linkt tu the iraqi mandeans and them tu mani and manicheanism and manicheanism used green like islam self flagelation like shiites and sufi literature has some neo platonism and manicheastic themes(mani claimd he was partly a reincarnation of plato).nero had erected a statute of simon magus at rome italy wher simon magus possiblely died after falling tu his deth claiming he coold fly.the term hanif "a good muslim" has been used as manichean too.

Date: May 27, 2017 12:42PM

too if hinkley is related tu former v.p.bush cood(could)he had unconscious motiv tu make his distant cousin president?french has leur=their and english possessiv for a male is his hi+s but female he+r.both leur and their are possessivs too(simular tu turkish de ben=men de me too)english has 3 possessives 's-es,n-en and -r.is turkish ler then le+r.turkic tar=lar,ler of turkish.-tar farsi and ter greek= english er bozorgtar bozorg=big tar=er farsi bigger but if the turkic -r was a possessiv could then mien the.de of. 5 books =5 book of 5 oxen 5 ox of their =they? of.if of as s,en, or r was added tu de germanic,le french=the tar and lar and ler can be the of but more big bozorgtar and bigger then besh=panj=5 kitaplar=books can be 5 book more or 5 book the of.arabic too has something simular tu -en of golden=of gold or more abstractly or simular example golden color.arabic asasan asas+an,turkish sizin siz you-vous +in=of you yor you+r.then at liest three language brach hav that and k or q for which,why,wenn,who like word.and arabic ayn and deutsch ein for one and arabia ma=what and ma=water and what and water of english.then may be water is dark or murky and is whater= more what and matter the opposite w reverst tu m and more obvious on land and more tangible.

Date: May 30, 2017 12:37PM

george walker bush's wife spieks spanish .spanish for george is jorge.jorge son of jorge,john son of john.the ist johnson may be was the son of john=johnson.fonetical alteration of george can giv yu the initials j.w. jorge walker and j.w. s john hinkley's 1st 2 initials. jorge walker jorgeson and john warnock johnson. but hinkley cannot be v.p. bush because his father was prescott.john is the 1st name of kennedy.george washington the father of the country.jorge washington j.w..john was kennedy 1st name the son of john= johnson then hinkley has a name link with johnson.because j.f.k. can can be john fitzgerald = son of gerald=jeraldson-geraldson he can be j.j.k.,j.g.k.(and even j.j.j. if k becomes like turhish gelmek but ozbek kelmak=tu come of english and g becomes j..but john jeraldson initials j.j. and john w.johnson and jorge w.jorgeson.but more clierly and iesyly(aise french ease =iese) hinkley's name becomes john w. johnson.w duble us'=uu occure in numerous presidents names.j can be y example dutch je=ye and johann sebastion bach or karl jung the js=yohann=john and yung =jung,young.i am the son of robert. my initials are r.w.s..r.w. are the initials of ronald wilson(reagan) and robert wendell(shultz).because i am the son of robert=robertson then i could be r.w.r. robert wendell robertson(mc,fitz,hebrew ben,arabic ibn,bin.turkish oglu,ozbek ogli, scandanavian-sen=-son)ronald wilson reagan.r.w. reagan,r.w., shultz r.w. and r.s. robert wendell and robert shultz r.s. backwards can form senior sr..for a while i considerd myself but unknown tu all others then tu be president of the united states and too i had had assassination of the president fantasies.if john hinkley's name(hinkley s probable decended from the very 1st or a 1st hinkley in america and names like john+son were historical the 1st name john literally the son of john the johnsons familie and semetic bin too can be decendents and then both bush's,hinkley and myself can be hinkleysons decendents of hinkley) becomes gohn and right in english g before o is g but g before e is like jeorge but spanish before o is j the equivalent of g jorge then hinkleys name become gohn go hn and his name becomes go and jo waroc ikley and the hs and ns are remuved.too if g= j then hinkley can be j.w. jorge washington hinkley jorge walker hinkley or jorge or john wilson hinkley.old english ik and ih were i and ik geran = i ran.the cuban missile crisis occured during the j,f.k. administration and johnson was v.p..lee harvey oswald maybe was a c.i.a. agent huw shot j.f.k..a conspiracy theory in a tabloid claimd l.b.johnson and g.h.w.bush knew about the assassination of j.f.k..l.b.j. became president and andrew johnson became president after the lincoln assassination and john jr. son of john shot r.w. reagan.i believ the not full analysis o the linguistics point tu some unconscious figuring and unconscious absorption of ideas from others intu the mind simular tu an unaware spong.

Posted by: A question ()
Date: May 30, 2017 12:40PM

Is R.S./R.W.S. really just Miz after a complete mental breakdown?

Date: May 30, 2017 12:43PM

it woold be for the behter(better meilleur)for the north korean leeder guvernment and pieple of north korea if they did behter both morally and economically.wenn yunger more like me tu think of killing leeders but being wiser and older for the leeders and meny others behterment is behter morally and economically.

Posted by: An answer ()
Date: May 30, 2017 12:53PM

A question Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is R.S./R.W.S. really just Miz after a complete
> mental breakdown?

I don't think so, Miz's insanity would be more focused on Eesh and Monique.

And he would run a spellchecker.

Posted by: r.w.s. jr. ()
Date: May 30, 2017 12:54PM

donald john trump the son of his mother m.a.m. and f.c.t. is d.j.t..do old jo trump old monie jo trump if yu exclude the ns and hs from his name.d can be t like turkish dil(tongue,language) and ozbek til with same mieings.too k can be ch kirk and kirche= church,chirch but ch can become t.chinese chah,chia hindi,chay turkish but tea of french and english.

Date: May 30, 2017 01:02PM

this last is a bit of a joke but yu could figure this leeder donald j. trump and other persons names too.may be beni israel =sons,sons and dawhters decendents of israel?son can be used tu mien(mean) a decendent .faces continue 5?30/2017 tu appier(appear)in the clouds of the world.

Date: May 31, 2017 11:24AM

the -ler=s( possessiv r+ the-de-le /ler,ter turkic = the of)besh kitaplar 5 books probable is not the farsi =tar,greek -ter and english-er because the turkic equivalent is- rak and- rek and fonetically that can be rak=rach=ratch=rat=tar,ter and er of english(simular fonetic tu kich=chirch,church and chinese chah=english tea).certinly i am not certin of this but could rak be the idea ga,ka=ga,deutsch,geh=english go +r possessiv?.during evaporation,burning a fire,defecation something goes and becomes less .water evaporation is water going intu the air diminishing as a collected liquid.the opposite would be tu become more tu gather,collect,increase ga=ka +r as= go of as rak would be backward reversed -ga+r,-ka+r then could form the idea more or if -ra=english= er then ra+k another possibility.i had noticed that wat is presumed tu be how a language changed can be different from how that language changed and yu can test that yorself if yu find dictionaries of modern and ancient languages and observ that the language tranformation occured partly differently than yor figuring with only partial knowledge.

Date: May 31, 2017 12:17PM

eve the wife of adam knew partly about hiroshima and the atomic bomm.(not imahe but image appeard while i was communicating with him and CHRIST.nero's image exist as a small image in a solar flare fotograf.if nero died the 9th of june 68 a.D. by a sword then after i was born 1958 and communicated with him after 2006 he would had died by a sword but was alive in the past talking with me mirculously.an other way can be the partly symbolical.the real nero had died by a sword but the imitators claiming tu be him reincarnated could be "ded by a sword" but were living.then 666 could be one of the imitators one of the pseudo "neros".some persons are wounded like lenin and reagan and livd.a dedly wound in that sence would be a potentially fatal wound.if nero or an imitator had died and was resurrected by CHRIST that person died and livd .some go intu hell and others' don't and some go intu hell and are let out.i hav had communications with others' too huw were killed by different miens than swords and died of old age before my time.brutus like nero too died by suicide using a sword.i had communicated with paul tibbits and they viewd the atomic bomm test but i found no mention of him or truman being wounded in combat and they both died of old age.lenin without ns is lei.jo(go the letters hn)w(go a too if h too is a bomm adjectiv).wr oc.war and war but wr and were and noch and nach and mienings of nach.

Date: May 31, 2017 12:51PM

the numbers of the names of all the babylonian "gods" may add up tu the number 666.

Date: May 31, 2017 01:03PM

serch "number of the beast-wikipedia provide more imfo about the number 666 and about 616.the greek s=the number 6 but hebrew w=6.

Date: May 31, 2017 01:29PM

the serch "2017 succesfull missile test" gives yu missile test cloud fotos.like meny kinds of clouds they contain some partly vague images.

Date: May 31, 2017 02:19PM

george herbert walker bush and george walker bush both livd in texas.g.h.w.b. was the v.p. wenn reagan was shot.texas is wher j.f.k. was shot.kennedy was in texas tu visit 2 democrats with the same last names don yarborough and ralph yarborough.john warnoch hinkley and john warnoch hinkley jr..similarity of names.g.(h)w.b. and g.w.b.,yarborough and j.w.h. and j.w.h. jr. and r.w.s.(sr.)and r.w.s. jr..the texas guvernor then that kennedy was visiting too was john connally.lyndon johnson was from texas.john and johnson from texas and bush and bush from texas.travis bickle de niro's film name and (h)i(n)kley and b the 1st letter of bomm .h.b. hydrogen bomm,h bomm,but not n.bomm but nuclear bomm and the a.bomm, atomic bomm.bickle without a b is ick le simular ik ley.

Date: May 31, 2017 02:33PM

too about the j.f.k. assassination names are that disproportionately dual consonant names ke(nn)edy,co(nn)a(ll)y,ki(nn)y,,g(r)ee(r),ke(ll)erman,o do(nn)el,hi(ll),be(nn)et and was a george ther in the cars a george(jorge) hickey.hi(n)k(l)ey ichey ik ih

Date: June 01, 2017 01:41PM

donald john trump- d.j.t.,dallas texas d.t.,dallas trade mart -d.t.m.,dallas school book depository- d.s.b.t..forrest sorrels-2rs and 2rs duble consonants fo est so els rr and rr.forrest can be written forest and deusch of forest is wald.foster contains the same consonants and vowels.forrest sorrels was in the 1st of 3 motorcade cars wenn kennedy was shot.

Date: June 01, 2017 01:45PM

d.s.b.d. not d.s.b.t. though ds of some dialects can be ts of others turkish dil tongue is ozbek turkic til and english thing is german ding(pronounced dink).

Date: June 01, 2017 02:30PM

mary ann moorman(mary ann boshart) huw took a foto of kennedy lincoln vehicle has the same initials as donald trump mother's maiden name m.a.m but mary ann's maiden name was boshart m.a.b..mary ann boshart married a donald moorman.donald is trump's 1st name.mary ann's frend jean hill has same initials as john hinkley j.h..jo(go hn)(h)i(n)kley and jea (h)ill with no a je ill.

Date: June 01, 2017 02:39PM

gerald ford and fitzgerald.mary ann later married gary krahmer the yier 1980.initials the become m.a.k..ronald(reagan)and m.a.m. and donald trump donald moorman m.a.m.and m.a.k. and gary krahmer and donald and ronald and ronald mcdonald of mcdonald's restaurants.

Date: June 01, 2017 02:57PM

jean hill's maiden name was norma jean lollis n.j.l. and she married bill hill then j.h. and n.l. and n.h. could be hir initials too and n.j.l.h. additional with n.j.l..too n.(j.).(l)h. stated that m.a.m. was remuved from the zapruder film but hinkley's name with out n.h. gives different mienings like jo-joe,yo=i ik=i ley.ley fonetically like lee but can be like ley spanish law and backward not olnly like french il=he and english eel but simular tu english yell the-yel.

Date: June 01, 2017 03:33PM

hinckley like jean hill was born in the u.s. state of oklahoma and like john hinkley muved tu dallas texas the city wher j.f.k. was shot and died.j.h. from oklahoma and j.h. and remuval from zapruder film of m.a.m.but j.h. 's 1st name was norma then n.h. and remuval and j and g and go and tu go the verb and jo and m.a.k. and scotish mac=irish mc and ronald mcdonald but (r)onald) was not the son of (d)onald) and m.a.m. donald trump's muther was married tu fred Christian trump and was the maiden name but m.a.m. remuved from the zapruder film was m.a.b. mary ann boshart huw became mary ann moorman after she married donald moorman but not tu donald trump but m.a.k. is simular tu scotish mac and that is by a web definition linkt tu welsh and cornish mab then after the 2nd marriage mary ann boshart mab and after marriage tu gary krahmer mak=mac and mab.donald trump's muther's maiden name was mary anne macleod.both woman had the names mary and ann and anne and the mary ann boshart's initials form m.a.b. and m.a.k. and welsh mab and scotish mac and macleod.

Date: June 01, 2017 03:38PM

m.a.b.(mab,mac)after donald (moorman)is m.a.m. but mary anne macleod before fredrich trump and donald was m.a.m. but before donald was m.a.b(mab,mac) and before fredrich and donald birth m.a.trump was mary anne was mary anne mcleod.

Date: June 01, 2017 04:01PM

m.a.b.mary ann boshart(mab,mac)after donald(moorman)was m.a.m. but trump's muther m.a.m. mary anne macleod was that before fredrich donald trump's father came intu her life and donald john trump but m.a.b. and mab and m.a.k. and mac and macleod but trump's muther mary anne after marriage was m.a.t. but mary ann boshart after was m.a.m. and m.a.k..

Date: June 01, 2017 04:32PM

ronald mcdonald(the mcdonald's hamburger clown)ronald fitz donald r.f.d.(and f.d.r.(franklin d. roosevelt) ronald donaldson r.d. and r(onald) and d(onald)and ronald macdonald.i can see that donald trump and family are not immune from possible partial misthinking and misfiguring because some linguistic simularties.i watcht the kennedy assassinatin on t.v. wenn i was 5 yiers old and heard the countdown while 4 and munths old until the countdown stopt 15 seconds or about after kruschev and kennedy reached an agreement.maybe hinkley saw and heard stuff like that too while a child and later went a bit mentally unsane not only from that but the mental messages like duble names yarborough and yarborough hinkley and hinkley jr. and from oklahama tu dallas and j.h. and the other j.h. jean hill and other ideas that i hav partly figured.in addition tu foster,and general forest and john(and john hinkley's 1st name is john too) wilkes booth and oswald wald=forest we hav forrest sorrels one of the meny duble consonant men.

Date: June 02, 2017 10:53AM

r(onald)d(onald) and donald yarborough and ralph yarborough.those yarboroughs probable had common ancestry going back tu england and may be colonial america (a french tu mer sea -ic suffix -ic a=ia?) though wern't of close relation (president mckinley died sept 14 1901.my birthday was sept 14 1958).

Date: June 02, 2017 11:24AM

norma jean lollis hill was with m.a.moorman and an a foto portion deleted with bliech(bleach).n.j.l.h. m.a.m. and deletion.john then becomes o wrock(george william and george g.w.g. 3 presidents.arabic w can be the consonant v in other languages that use that alfa bet and can be used as vowels us and os.then g.w.g. can be gog and ma arabic what and an other arabic word ma water gog and whatgog or watergog.magog has by some scholars been linkt tu russia.may be then russia and america?).m.a.m. too was m.a.b. then later m.a.k..then may be then o wroc icey or i ey.if c remains can be simular tu french pronunciation of hicky.i ey in hinkley name i and as ee or eeh.(dallas school book depository actually d .s.b.d. d.and d.).alicia with no a or l is ici simular if as k tu icey and if not tu icy and french ice=here and english i and french ci if.i.c.b.m.(shit that can cause yu tu shit yor pants) ici icey and b.m.(i see shiting)( intercontinental ballistic missile."taxi driver" the muvie name does contain t. and d. texas and dallas but usually as d.(allas) and t.(exas).if yu remuve b.m. and the other letters yu get ic(i),ic(ey) and was the "cold war".

Date: June 02, 2017 11:40AM

but because c is simular tu k and the latin k then alicia a li cia can be reduce not only tu ici but tu ii.lee harvey oswald ee rvey oswd.i ey if hinckley name that way reduced and both alicia and hinkley the ist 1 can be pronounced less long than the 2nd -i and -ey.ii and iey and lee-l=ee.foster forest.o wro iey but all three can be simular ii iey and ee but of alicia and lee of the 1st names of but of hinkley's the familie name the last name.

Date: June 02, 2017 12:02PM

alek hiddell a fabricated? name used by oswald contains 1 a/3 lll/2 ee/ and 2 dd/and 1 i.tu form lee yu can use the 2 ee and one l lee ak hiddl -ha of harvey leaves yu with kiddl.l =el=he led lead ih=i kel(kill) he led /i kill a.oswalds name had no duble consonants but tuw(2,twa,two)and 3 vowels the same vowels. aa and eee ee and another e and 1 a and another a.the name alek hiddell has 3 lll's,2 dd's and 2 ee's.if yu try l=e because 3 of iech=each then yu get aelk(simular tu old english and miens(means) each)hiddlee aelk hiddlee.each=iech hid d lee .d is the final consonant of oswald hid has the 1st initial of harvey lee h id d.lee h.d. i.d.

Date: June 02, 2017 12:13PM

ealk=each lee h.(oswal)d the i.d. 1st name 2nd name and 3rd name.alek hiddell.if elak hiddall.if dd is the 2 a of of h(a)rvey and osw(a)ld).hiaaell hiaalee deak.

Date: June 02, 2017 12:26PM

i'm sorry i was getting a bit mixt up about figuring the last bit and may be yu can check for yorself.but he led i kill a.i kill a (huw=who)led i(me).he led i (i,me) kill a or he led (kennedy)(i oswald kill such)a(one,a one).aelk simular tu old english ealch=each=iech and lee h. and d.(lawso)dlawso oswald.

Date: June 02, 2017 12:37PM

alek of alek hiddell.if e=l and l=e then allk aeek -ll =ak and -ee =ak.the rifle was italian infantry but ak is a rifle name.avtomat kalashnikova is a s.u. invention not italian never the less a rifle name.

Date: June 02, 2017 12:42PM

he led i(oswald and i oswald)kill(such)a(one kennedy).

Date: June 02, 2017 01:08PM

alek le ak. k comes before l.l is pronounced like spanish el=he.kennedy comes before l(lee).and he led i kel a.alek akel and kel a.then kel a too spells alek backward.he led i alek.akel sounds simular tu arabic akl=intelligence.singular as duble one l=ll and 2 ee duble ee =one e.intelligence ak intelligence ac c.i.a.?(agency central and if k is before l akle and arabic akl intelligence but singualr as duble and duble as singular and agents. greek k tu c= latin k and the rifle italian not russian.

Date: June 02, 2017 01:10PM

linguistic evidence exist that alek hiddell is not random name oswald chose but contains coded information.

Date: June 02, 2017 01:35PM

jean hill has same initials as jimmy hoffa and john hinkley.the woman's image was omited and jimmy hoffa became a missing person.jack rubenstein(ruby) has 2 initials j. and r..both john kennedy and robert were shot and killd(i will chuse=choose that spelling simplify grammer but for pl. killed can be of use and killd for singular).jimmy hoffa possiblely was killd for t. kennedy.serch jimmy and ted kennedy.j.h. born in oklahoma huw muved texas shot ronald.w.r. .letters from the hill and moorman names gone ronald w. reagan =rod wiso reg r.od w.iso r.eg but that doesn't make sence too me.before the j.h. that is hinkley shot the president another "j.h." witnist(witnessed)the j.f.k. assassination and image became deleted.j.h. would be n.h. if she used 1st name and only 2 names including her married name.j.h.(or n.h. and potentially n.l. norma(jean) lollis).the n. is not used.then john becomes joh (and jean jea) waroch hickley but if n.h. remuved jo waroc ickley.j.h.=(norma) jean (lollis)hill and a kennedy and jack rubenstein(ruby) and oswald and j. and r. john and robert and j.h.(jimmy hoffa) was killd by the mob for ted kennedy alledgedly and found a barrel in n.j..

Date: June 02, 2017 02:36PM

additionally tu being born sept.14 the munth and day but not the yier that mckinley died from assassination and sept. was the munth garfield died and a decendent on my mother's father's side from a male oswald huw married a female ruby in c.h. switzerland 1600s and on my muther's muther's side from guv. hinkley 1600s my father's father's initials were r.w.s. ralph(ralph yarborough and don yarborough and same names)waldo shultz.r.w.s. r.w.s. r.w.s..if yu omit jean hill's initials from hinkleys name on warnoc i(c?)kley.ronald ron. r is before on.but alek and ak rifle a k before le( a ak(really italian before tu presented tu lee and k goes beofe le(e and gets kild).if on=john.r is before john ickley ik=ih-i ley =lee and got shot.but i don't think hinkley tu been fully conscious assassin but subjected tu imfo entering his mind and memories and unconscious reasonongs.but in oswald's alek hiddell i see possible codes.notice that alek only becomes ak if yu muve the k tu the place of l(kennedy tu the place of lee if prearranged but somethings about these are backwards and reverse)and then yu hav akel and that can be ak a rifle and a rifle was sent tu that name alek but k becomes before and he led not lee but was a lee before k.(enndy)assassinated alek huw was obtaining then a "ak" and then a k. before l. huw was keld but if e=i alik and kild a li k=c akl but ak italiano ac a li c(and alic(ia)alic(akle as akl intelligence agency but kentral is central but a is a and alek hiddell and lee harvey oswald.the letter e name e can be like i fonetically.

Date: June 02, 2017 03:10PM

while talking about these more modern events such as hiroshima and later nuclear events,czar bomba,s.u. nuclear missile man and the missile crisis an i was with at various times and variously Eve,Mary,lincoln,lenin,hitler,stalin(cuban missile crisis),sitting bull,brutus,nero and others .about nero this i didn't know that he had killd not only one wife possiblely pregnant(which i knew) but 2 others and later became a homosexual.i had redd(read,readed)that may be his name adds up tu 600,60,and 6 but that he was that man "the beast" i was not sure because other names du too.the presence of CHRIST for sure was a help and none of the human humans' caused eny deliberate truble deliberate.hitler was cooperativ and didn't cause eny truble and is image is on mercury.if yu are a behter(better)Christian leeder most modern leeders can behave partly as good.if hitler had only behaved his behter behavior he could hav been a good leeder.that kim jong un can behave good too does truly indicate some good about him but wat els(else)had he done?certinly not all that he had done is good behavior.most those persons images are on planets,in clouds,solar flares and other materials.wendell and the s.u. officer and boris yeltsin are very common images.

Date: June 02, 2017 03:20PM

alek is a name of greek origen mieing "man's defender and warrior".it is a russian name too.

Date: June 02, 2017 03:36PM

plus trump's muther's maiden name mary mcleod and mary mooreman's past married name a mary mobley /mary m. munchmore was nier the assassination of j.f.k. and like jean hill and john hinkley she had muved from oklahoma tu texas.she like meny other hav since died of old age.

Posted by: Stop talking to yourself ()
Date: June 02, 2017 03:39PM

Fucking retarded asshole

Date: June 03, 2017 11:40AM

alek as ale and k and aelc old english each ak ach.c.h. confoederatio helvetica.c.h. has meny swiss banks which had strict privacy.rather than kalashnikov it gives a partial wepon description because the wepon had austrian and italian origens and c.h. is partly swiss german and swiss italian.aelc contains l and alec lek c=latin k deutsch-german too uses k insted of c.each=aelc does not contain l aelc -l aec.aelc backward is simular tu french cley=key and each chea simular tu key.oswald had a dallas postbox.keys open post boxes.hiddell and aelc and each.remuve one l hiddel.l.e maybe ey d 1st initial last sound last consonant of his names.too that backward becomes led dih.dih can be simular tu die.too each has an h but aelc doesn't.h sometimes is k.english heart greek kardia h=k t=d.may be some way led di k..led has no a and di no e. each-e and a=ch.if l is lee's initial and disappears.hiddell and l ee diih can too become lee ih=i di.lee i.d. lee i die.in the names alek and hiddell are meny details partly concealed including the wepon make approximate switzerland is proximate austria and italy and the wepon make,key and post box kennedy led and tu die,oswalds name.may be he oswald was tu die if he had an omission an error?was ther in c.h. munie in a bank?

Date: June 03, 2017 12:15PM

mi. michigan and m.i. missing in.j.h. jean hill, jimmy hoffa, john hinkley.new jersey.n.j. norma jean n.j. lee harvey l.h. lollis hill l.h..j.h.age 62 1962 yier of cuban missile crisis and divided by 2 the dates linkt tu hoffa giv yu 62 and partly back ward divided the munth dates can giv yu november the munth of j.f.k killing and j.(john) before and r.(robert)after are initials of jack ruby.jimmy hoffa(j.h.) was linkt tu the mob and jean hill(j.h.)was linkt tu m.a.m. before m.a.b. and with bliech disappeared the woman's image but j.h. john hinkley shot reagan. but missing in and action mi. michigan and jean hill j.h. and m.a.b. and new jersey norma jean and lee harvey lollis hill.then these killing may be murderous messages partly and partly chosen by initials.jack ruby was too linkt tu the mob and m.a.b..

Date: June 03, 2017 12:36PM

jimmy the 1st name of hoffa is jimmy carter's 1st name huw hinkley stalkt.alek as aelc and each and k,c,ch and c and h.could ted kennedy had known more?if he and the gambino crime family had him j.h. killd and 62 and divion/2=62 and backward the munths november and in n.j. and the mob m.a.b. and missing fotoportion of zapruder film and n.j. norma jean new jersey and jean hill and jack ruby j.r. mob and j. and r. john and robert.

Posted by: HEY r.s ()
Date: June 03, 2017 12:43PM

j3hi9c2g_twckjk_jm0w2c.png

Date: June 03, 2017 01:35PM

about myself and common names my muther had the same initials as hir sister c.b. carol beachey and caroline beachey and they were twins.c.b. citizens'band(radio).hir married initials were c.b.s. carol beachey shultz(columbia broadcasting system).mary josephine hannon was john kennedy's grandmother's maiden name.she partly was calld jossie.jossie hannon and j.h..(norma)jean(lollis) hill was with mary ann mooreman.jimmy hoffa then had not only the initials not only of jean hill but "jossie' hannon and hinkley has initials of them too.norma jean 1st and second names lee harvey lollis hill lee harvey oswald's 1st 2 names have l.h..hiddell too has h and l but l comes before h only if redd right tu left. lee led di harvey.if ted kennedy wasn't a patsy of others about the alleged j.hoffa killing then possible he knew about mary ann moorman(b.,k.)and jean hill and the portion missing from the zapruder film plus j.h. mi missing in 62 and n.j. norma jean new jersey lee harvey and lollis hill..mary and jean hill and mary josephine hannon.but of kennedys 2 with jack ruby's initials died and linkt tu ted kennedy 1 man with his grandmother's maiden name partly "jossie" hannon j.h..jean lollis middle and maiden has only 1 common initial but jean hill 2 and ann b. middle and maiden but 1st name and 2nd marrige name mary k..

Date: June 05, 2017 03:22PM

2nd thawht(thought) that ted kennedy was a patsy about killing j.hoffa not correct enuf.(19)62 and 62 hoffa's age wenn he was killd but 1963 was the j.f.k. assassination yier.lake michigan.lake alek.same 4 letters a,e,k,l.i guess ted kennedy knew about hoffa links with both his bruthers' killings j.f.k. and r.f.k..mi c.h. i ga=old english go(ealc is old english each)and -n(-n,-en)missing i or mi=me c.h.=lee harvey oswald and the rifle i=i ga+n=gone.lake michigan alek(greek and then russian too)aelc old english then each.(c.h. is italian,french and german and romansh is spoken too) clae=cley french=key each chae=key the post box key.c.h. is the proximate tu the italian then austrian addition tu kind rifle and oswald swiss german familie name and had very private banks.alek greek the older russian later and older english aelc and modern each.the l is in russian,greek,and old english but not the modern each.l is oswald 1st name initial.the each has ee sound but no l..the alek has only one e and l le_.ee sound of e+a each like eech.oswald name is only part written omiting the 2nd in alek,the l in each and but has the sound ee and aelc has le but e nierly and only one.lake michigan alek and mi=mee sound=me c.h. rifle and oswald i=i ga=old english for go and-n,en=gone.oswald and the rifle mi i gone and hoffa was from ther with initials of jossie hannon and jean hill in n.j. initials of norma jean.too m.i.a. is missing in action then mi(c.h.)(i)(g)a(n).n the letter name is simular tu swiss german(deitsch)then en=one,a g.i.(marine) a.c.h. automatic rifle c.h. i'm =i am.but mi=me c.h. i gan= gone. and hoffa huw along with other organized crime linkt tu the j.f.k. assassination.ted kennedy may be had him killd then both his bruthers' killings.but hoffa's deth probable gave the felons of the u.s. intellegence agencys(c.i.a. and the military intelligence that knew about the name alek hiddel that was not a name only but a simple code and ?),the democratic and republican party and of organized crime and sigh of relief because only 12 yiers about after their crime a man died and could no longer talk making them less likely tu be cawht(caught).

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 65

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.