HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 65
Re: Donald Trump cloud spotted over Chicago this weekend.
Posted by: r.s. ()
Date: March 04, 2017 11:56AM

i may possible be wrong about the egyptian statue that one only because wendell and stalin had slender faces( from 2017 time perspectiv)both certinly the smoke josef stalin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 04, 2017 12:02PM

if yu serch "egyptian statue on mars" and look at the fotos yu get a possible image of jimmy carter in the 8th row of fotos the 3rd foto from the left tu right.

Date: March 04, 2017 12:19PM

serch krakatoa eruption 1883 and yu get an old foto that contains some of the same faces 1883-2017 visable in volcanos' smokes.

Posted by: r.w.s. ()
Date: March 04, 2017 12:29PM

old 1800s' drawings of volcanos before 1883 contain the some of the same faces with varying amounts of clairity.

Date: March 04, 2017 12:33PM

jughashvili is correct not nakhashvili josef jughasgvili he was born dec.1878.

Date: March 04, 2017 12:48PM

serch "old volcano paintings foto" yu get an 1862 painting(the 2nd)and a 1775 painting( the 3rd) and same faces are visable that currently exist in smoke and between those times tu today.

Date: March 04, 2017 01:00PM

then yu can add face images as part of geografy,weather,astronomy,ocean geografy,art,mineralogy,volcanology,and botany and biology,medical practice,and cuisine because face images can occure linked(pl. linkt sing.)tu all those fields of art and science.

Date: March 04, 2017 01:01PM

the faces are part of history too.

Date: March 04, 2017 01:10PM

my correct address is 824 idlewood ave.pittsburg pa. u.s.a.(not dr. but ave).

Date: March 04, 2017 01:54PM

i never recall noticing these faces in enything until i lookt at internet and weather channel while living in harrisville pa. within the last decade.i realized only later that these images existed while i was growing up but i never noticed them.if yu recognized the face shapes some are visable in "fotos of brains" and are part of the brains' shapes but i think more like them occure in deteriorated brains simular tu erosion,the old painted wall nier the italian canal,rock erosion and weatherd old art.some are visable in bruses(bruises) and may be some findable in birthmarks and this is why the field of medicine too but thow(though or thowh ?thoh?)they occure in the bruses the bruses were because of injurys the but the images are miracles.

Date: March 04, 2017 02:08PM

botany because the image patterns occure in some plants' platterns and biology they occure in some insects and fish patterns and spiders' webs and other bugs works(and humans works including how some city areas were bilt ).because the rain clouds form faces then rainfall and weather patterns are different than if no face images existed in clouds.and they are in solar flares that effect the erth.and they are of course on the planets and moons and form part of the geografy and weather of erth and other planets.

Date: March 05, 2017 03:37PM

serch "faces in flowers" and see images results.most pictures are persons or fake partly but boris yeltsin can be seen at tip of one flower and in pansy flower designes.one looks like a monkey and another fotos flowers looks like faces. one contains boris with a possible cougar face hed image that is smaller.the monkey may be the public radio broadcast monkey but i awht( ought)tu "say" i'm not completely sure if it is that one.

Date: March 05, 2017 03:45PM

serch "wolf sighted over sweden" and ther is a wolf image that is claimd tu been fotograft in northern lights.if it authentic that may be the 1st wolf created by GOD that was with CHRIST and GOD THE FATHER and has only GOD as THE CREATOR as it's origen.

Date: March 06, 2017 03:24PM

the "man on mars" from one perspectiv may be CHRIST but from another it is stone that has meny images of persons huw(who)were with CHRIST.then that may be so of some of the other images that look simular.

Date: March 06, 2017 04:35PM

serch for "old man of the mountain n.h." and yu get fotos of one of the erth's meny stone faces.after the collapse nier at the top now is a recognizable cougar hed but if yu look at that and the slight amount of rock abuv the cougar hed it forms a yeltsin face.other images are visable.person have gone ther since erly 1800s.the face fell but actually ther are numerous smaller faces ther that tourist can see.may be yu can rename it "cougar hed" or "yeltsin face".simular is spelld similar.

Date: March 06, 2017 05:01PM

the cougar of the old man of the mountain new hampshire site it one of the so calld by me "common faces" that includes wendell shultz 1925-2011 deceased(the old man on the mountin?mountain english,montaigne francais),boris yeltsin deceased and the s.u. military officer deceased.that cougar image occures meny places but some look composite mixed(pl. sing. mixt) with a yeltsin face.that is probablely the same cougar that was visable in a solar flare and meny modern erth clouds fotografs visable via satellite.i hope cougars resettle in n.h..

Date: March 06, 2017 05:22PM

serch"old man of the mountain" wikipedia and yu lern that it was recorded in 1805 and collapsed may 2003.daniel webster was wiser than some are because he realized that the face was a miracle of GOD.it was on an old coin and postage stamp.meny persons are more aware than i thawht(thought)and have fotografed meny clouds and more but much too has gone uncorrectly identified or unnoticed too.ther is a cougar hed image still and other human faces but they are smaller than the large face image that fell.actually such simular face images in rock are not extremely rare and if yu look carefully yu can find meny(many)of them probablely in all 50 u.s. states.

Date: March 06, 2017 06:38PM

the serch "astronomy face images" will giv yu( sing.give you singular or pl. give yue pl.)more interesting images of faces(not necessarily all human ones). one interesting foto muves(moves)and because of that you can see how the images look different at diffent angles and can see closer and further faces in the muving foto.

Date: March 10, 2017 11:59AM

someone studyd the woman's face on mars and colord in the images showing that besides the womans' face image(possiblely Mary)are numerous other faces.i think one colord in face on the right is bill clinton.another face resembles josef stalin and ther are more other faces not all colored in."man on mars stones"(the serch)will give you the image results fotos.the 1st one shows clierly(clearly)that the "man on mars" image closer up looks like meny images in stone.one resembles wendell shultz.

Date: March 10, 2017 12:02PM

the cougar cat's hed image does occure on mars and is "nier"(near) the face on mars another one of the noticeable moundlike images.

Date: March 10, 2017 03:12PM

if yu serch "lake superior ghost faces" the 1st stone foto has boris yeltsin image,the 2nd the s.u. officer,the northern lights maybe has my own image on the right and and a left image.2 faces of the same of the man one yunger and one older may be albert einstein or grocho marx.CHRIST was with that man a bit wenn he workt for hitler and after wenn he was an american citizen and older and with grocho marx a bit wenn yunger and wenn he died.

Date: March 11, 2017 01:02PM

serch "faces on mars" but yu may hav tu use that serch more than once because it provides different selections and orders of fotografs.one face image in stone is apparently j.f.k.and is circle with one red circle and another identified as a bird beak and animal with writen words identifying the parts may be albert einstone with a little cougar cat image and some other images.

Date: March 11, 2017 01:11PM

if yu look at "lake superior ghost faces" yu are provided in the second foto an image of the 1939-1945 s.u. officer.now that s.u. officer and boris yeltsin and the cougar cat and r.wendell shultz are 4 of the most common faces yu can find in stones,clouds,nebula,galaxys and on other planets.a clier face certinly wendell is on mars.

Date: March 11, 2017 01:35PM

serch"cat on mars" the image results have(haben)a foto of of an obvious lion a clier image of stone of a lion.if the foto is real i believ that tu be the 1st male lion created by GOD and is not a lion with lion parents but only a created creature and the oldest of all stone image creatures( the dinasaur egg and may be a dinasaur image but wenn that was hatcht don't know).

Date: March 13, 2017 02:57PM

serch "bird+species mars" gives you bird+species mars-image results.the 1st foto is albert einstein mostly but not only him but some other smaller images too.yesterday i saw cloud images of bill clinton and jimmy carter nier(near) east carnegie pa. u.s.a..i wonderd about that because i had read bill clinton and jimmy carter were involved with the june 1994 nuclear deal with north korea.

Date: March 13, 2017 03:26PM

if you serch "watches mount baegdu" and click tu that site and click the article at top "sleeping giant mount baegdu close to eruption" yu get a little extra but uncomplete(incomplete in=un i favor changing meny in- that= un- tu un- but not all because miening differences exist between some in+ sameword and un +sameword) imfo because they were with CHRIST and GOD THE FATHER but i didn't notice GOD visable ther thowe i myself hav seen GOD partly before but they were with GOD the cat and men .the lake itself in another foto clierly looks partly like boris but ther are some but not most images that resemble partly the cat and partly boris yeltsin.

Date: March 13, 2017 03:31PM

the correct serch is watchers(not watches)mount baegdu.

Date: March 14, 2017 03:15PM

you can serch too "sleeping giant mount baegdu close to eruption" tu get that article.the serch "face of the iceland volcano revealed" gives you a foto of several craters that form a face.too you can serch "face of iceland volcano".that serch gives you the 3 crater foto face image 2 eye craters and one mouth crater and the remainder forms the rest of the skull?or face.other faces are visable in volcano smoke.

Date: March 14, 2017 03:31PM

the rest of that face that they maybe didn't notice has on it meny smaller images the so called "common faces".the serch "faces in iceland volcano" gives you the images results fotografs.the order changes and then i can't giv you the exact location within the lines of fotos but if you serch thru them eventually you will find a smoke cloud that has numerous sets of identical faces on both sides of the smoke.that is what i calld geometric patterns and occures in w.t.c. 9/11/2001 smoke and in another foto.

Date: March 15, 2017 02:12PM

jupiter's moon lapetus( serch "moon lapetus" and view image results)has meny faces.an image that may be another one of donald trump, 2 small images one of bill clinton with boris yeltsin,a liest one vague image of wendell,apparently adolf hitler's image,maybe roosevelt? at liest one may be myself.close up some images are visable on jupiter.

Date: March 15, 2017 02:16PM

donald trump face image may be seen in the 1st foto of the image results at the bottom portion of the lapetus moon.

Date: March 15, 2017 02:33PM

correction lapetus is a moon of the planet saturn not of the planet jupiter.

Date: March 15, 2017 03:13PM

saturn's moon tethys though has vaguer face images of the "common faces".

Date: March 15, 2017 03:48PM

if yu serch "levitating object on mars" and view the image results fotos you will see what appears tu be a floating stone that forms face images(possiblely some of them on that stone animal images too).the stone actually has more than one image and is one of the meny face images kind.a round possiblely floating stone and a spoon image.

Date: March 15, 2017 03:52PM

i was duing something correct wenn i saw my face image on the sun.then may be wenn i saw clouds of clinton and carter had something tu du with virtue and correct behavior.

Date: March 16, 2017 10:59AM

tuday i sent another email message tu a n.a.s.a. via a nasa solar system exploration website that provided tu them this website for imformation about the visable images on planets,moons,the erth, sun,nebulae,and galaxies.

Date: March 17, 2017 11:45AM

serch " steve quayle something" gives you steve quayle something is happening and the antartic and a foto.i cood be wrong about that being wendell.it does resemble him partly but may be an old boris huw was associating with wendell and the resemblence because association.ther are faces that look human and cougar because they were with GOD together.if you serch robert wendell shultz obituary you can find prufe(proof)that wendell shultz died in oct.2011 and was born in jan. 1925 that he was a Christian and had livd in arizona.and that a robert shultz livd in harrisville but my real birthdate is 1958 and i am not 90 but r.wendell was 86 wenn he died.

Date: March 17, 2017 11:59AM

partly the images are like a window on otherwise mostly unknown communications of creatures human and not huw were with GOD including animal creatures and angles.you can actually see by studying the images the creatures huw were with GOD and their expressions.GOD has made manifest too all creatures huw have seeing eyes tu see at liest some of the images wher they occured and occur and more so if you study all fotos available and go about look at formations and rocks.

Date: March 17, 2017 12:07PM

so donald trump was in fact with GOD a bit and that fact was not unvisable (invisable)and is not while a foto exist and that is true of all the faces you can see and part of what others have seen they.

Date: March 17, 2017 12:20PM

(they)are not aware of all that others have seen.i ment(meant) tu be more clier(french claire,english clear)that was visible the cloud image of donald trump and is while a foto exist and the other images and they are not now all unvisable(invisible)because fotos exist and they exist in stone forms.that those creatures huw were with GOD they were made manifest tu meny for meny too see.

Date: March 17, 2017 12:44PM

similar tu the old u.s. candid camera t.v. show they were fotografed but they wooldn't(wouldn't) know of all the fotos that show their images or of all their images in stones and mountins(french montaignes,english mountains)or on other moons and planets but at liest some of them do partly know.

Date: March 18, 2017 10:51AM

you can look up =serch the boris yeltsin obituary and the other famous persons huw died before this time.i do not know huw the african or simular race man on mars is.someone wrote obama but he maybe was an african man huw i was talking tu and at 1st i thawht(thought)maybe he was adam because adam was the 1st man with very curly hair(eve's hair maybe was straight with less curly hair recessive genes and adam maybe had wavy hair recessive).

Date: March 20, 2017 03:08PM

if yu serch "female faces on mars" and look at the image results fotos 2 have red squares around them.one of those enhanced was misdescribed as an alien goddess and the stone image with dasht circle is actually male sargent r.w.s.my father u.s. airforce 1940s in africa or europe w.w.2=1939-1945 war.since that time he grew old and died.the obituary is on the internet.because his birthday was 1925 he is a clien shaven yung man.a bruther(brother,bruder)of mine has a foto of him about that age with his military hat.that image date is 1940s then not an erlyer or later time during the 1939-1945 war.you may have serch for the fotos more than once because the selection changes.the 1st stone image seen after yor 1st serch may be Mary.

Date: March 20, 2017 04:17PM

face on mars: elvis presley livd 1935-1977(time probablely the old movie or an old foto that a now ded man named john knoll had in his room;donald trump image 2016 or 2017;robert wendell shultz time 1940s(because the enhanced of wendell shows that he was yung not unpossible(impossible)that some enhanced images of boris yeltsin may show him as a teen but for sure he had been the russian president wenn i was with him and GOD);lenin died in 1925;hitler huws image is on mercury possiblely died in 1945 but if he livd elswher(elsewhere)he did die he has died.the lion image probablely the was the 1st male lion created.my own face in jenner crater some time 2006 tu 2017 probablely.the gun like image if that is antique.these face images are not of eny(any) one past or future time(most now are past times);the roman man about the time of CHRIST crusifiction;the possible tarracotta chinese man b.c.(but CHRIST communicated tu him);some things are possible egyptian and can date tu moses' time and the other time is wenn CHRIST WAS a little baby boy in egypt until the deth of herod.

Date: March 21, 2017 11:59AM

the serch "photos of pharoe on mars" will giv you numerous interesting fotos including a colorized and enhanced image of the actual faroe huw let moses and the israelites lieve egypt.that mars image is next tu 2 egyptian erth images.

Date: March 21, 2017 12:49PM

serch "serpent on mars" and you obtain fotograf images on mars that are snake shapes.GOD did communicate with the serpent and myself did a bit.i noticed in a different set of fotos a striped snake image with a woman and other faces.the snake images in the serpent on mars are the king images that are meny faces.one hed of it looks a bit like stalin but the ghost snake hed possible boris but we communicated a bit with that snake.i thawht maybe the snake was with mary and others but may be that was eve?while with GOD i had talkt with a baby rattle snake(deceased) and some other snake that died that was killd wenn i was a child and some pa. snakes possiblely living.the winged serpent of the garden of eden,lucifer and satan are by theologens deemed the same being but is that certinly so?because satan is refered tu as that old serpent may be the serpent became satan but may be those are 2 different creatures.and no wher does the bible clierly say lucifer became satan.lucifer cood be a foolish lieder with a swollen hed held in contempt by the other lieders huw ruind his own country.the garden of eden serpent too me seemd a snake literally but may be that became satan but satan seemd tu be a man and that coold be one with wings then a devil a partly evil angel.if the vision i had of the serpent wrong an error then may be the "wingedserpent"became a devil but if correct then it was a snake.

Date: March 21, 2017 01:23PM

too you can serch "snake on mars" and you get a images of the snake that may be the garden of eden snake.

Date: March 21, 2017 01:48PM

correction not king but the kind of mulifaced images that are very common.too the snake has its own snake hed image a single kind of image of one creature only.too Mary was not much with the snake but was one of the creatures i talkt with of the garden of eden that included adam,eve,the snake,the 1st male and female lions,the 1st wolf,at liest one other kind 1st cat and the angle that after the fall of man kept humans out of the garden.

Date: March 21, 2017 01:58PM

actually lenin died in 1924 not 1925.too faroes image on mars the date is nierly about 3,500 yiers ago and the erth cloud image of abraham he livd about 4,000 yiers ago.

Date: March 22, 2017 01:37PM

serch "geology rock faces" ther are image results and the japanese museum of rocks that look like faces article will give you a group of fotos that have yeltsin,presley,a stalin face on a rock,a wider rock face the s.u. officer and bill clinton and ther is a foto that gives you an iceland(mamouth?)elefant image of stone(i did communicate with CHRIST and a mamouth that had been found frozen ded).serch " japanese museum of rocks" and they have one that may truely be gorbachev's image because like the others that occur as images of stone CHRIST was with mikhail gorbachev at various times too.

Date: March 22, 2017 01:45PM

for shorter brief times while i was with CHRIST elefants were communicated with.the mamouth found in the artic not much decomposed was communicated with more and that may be the now ded artic mamouth that was found frozen.

Date: March 22, 2017 02:19PM

if you serch "rock fossiles"you(vous francais,euch deutsch,ju=yu dutch)get meny image results fotografs that contain some of the "common' and other faces that yu may hav seen on other planets and erth.

Date: March 22, 2017 02:28PM

some of the fossiles are sed(said)tu be very old and face images occure(occur).

Date: March 22, 2017 02:47PM

serch "how the grey rock method could save your life" gives you the fotograf that thowh(though)on erth(ard,aard,eorth,earth)may be the face of the martian stone image(boris yeltsin?).

Date: March 22, 2017 03:09PM

the "bison"like animal on mars may be the same face as the how the grey rock could save your life image that is on erth.the "bison like" image is at "animals on mars" that has meny mirculous images.I thawht(thought)that lookt more like a boar with a human face.the "iguana" on mars does partly look like that but is at liest 2 creatures iguana and koala bear.

Date: March 22, 2017 03:34PM

on the iguana's hed(hed tu be modern american english?, o.e.heofod,ger.haupt,eng.head)yu can see what may be the s.u. officer and the image of yeltsin too can be seen and one more human image.that stone is at liest 4 different creatures images.

Posted by: r.w.s. jr. ()
Date: March 22, 2017 03:44PM

an(one)image frum(from)the animals on mars pictures is apparently an american blue jay.ther is a froglike image.if ther is a guinea pig image that may be one that was nier iest(este francais,east english)carnegie and may be living.

Date: March 23, 2017 01:41PM

i think(ih dinke)that i was being uncarefull about what i wrote about the guinea pig.certinly a squirrel is visable in the foto.true a guinea pig was with GOD a bit but may be may be not such a stone somewher.i know i had watcht a u.s. t.v. add with american bison or buffalo while with GOD and yiers erlyer had lookt at articles on the internet about both european and american bison while with GOD.then that could be a bison image insted(made in u.s.a. insted=english instead).

Posted by: robert shultz ()
Date: March 23, 2017 02:42PM

serch "rocks with faces" then click on "indian heds"and other humanoid rocks and you can see meny faces.only one resembles tu me a nativamerican(mer=beringstrait).one of that faces the sky is that CHRIST? or an ordinary man?"faces in petrified wood" has meny fotos and meny contain vague faces some of those faces may be bill clinton others are boris yeltsin.may be a face of donald trump?the indian hed site has an image of a woman in petrified wood that may be Mary.

Date: March 24, 2017 12:16PM

serch "weather channel alligator hunters" and click on the louisiana alligator hunters.the mars alligator maybe one that was cawht(caught)by the lousiana alligator hunter and died.CHRIST was a while with one of those alligators.if so may be possible to compare the mars stone with a foto one the lousiana alligators that was on the weather channel t.v. show.

Date: March 29, 2017 11:35AM

i had seen GOD THE FATHER the BLACK SPIRIT that resembles the black night sky and bigger than creation turn intu a ded but existing WHITE SPIRIT .GOD THE FATHER AS GOD THE FATHER has never died then that was a kind of revelation that CHRIST and the FATHER are one and for sure GOD THE FATHER as CHRIST died and i hav seen HIs GHOST that resembles HIm and i had communicated with HIm after HIs resurection and after HE was in Heven.CHRIST simular with ordinary creatures can be tired.HE communicated that if yu communicate at one time with meny Good creatures you can make errors if you try tu du more than yu(du,thou) be able tu du(to do).

Date: March 29, 2017 11:39AM

too HE communicated not tu communicate with HIm during all eternity but only with HIm of some times.that would be partly taking part of all HIs time literally and a waste of HIs time.

Date: March 29, 2017 11:41AM

if you remember CHRIST was sleeping and Mary was with Him.too HE was sleeping in the boat with apostles.

Date: April 05, 2017 02:23PM

april 4th 2017 in the evening late afternoon i saw a clier image of donald trump in a cloud.ther visable from eastcarnegie pittsburg could be seen wendell too,an animal,and other faces in clouds.the cloud image was about as clierly donald trump as the one pictured in this topic about equally obviously his image.i didn't mention that tu enyone around.then donald trump cloud images have occurred more than once in more than one place and in more than one time.

Date: April 07, 2017 01:44PM

the serch george washington in clouds gives you three fotos of george washington in clouds.

Date: April 10, 2017 03:41PM

the steve quayle web site provides a fotograf.you can serch wendell shultz antartica tu get the web page .that foto has the multifaced multiimage type and not only wendell after relooking at that.what i didn't pay much attention tu is that in the other around the main foto are other images.on the left side is an image simular tu the lake tianchi n.korea but that image itself is of a creature that was with GOD.meny of you have(haben)seen fotos of donald trump,elvis presley,animal planet animals,and weather channel lousiana alligatorssome too have seen life in the dead zone about pripyat ukraine around the area of the chernoble electical generator accident.and ther are portraits of george washington and vincent vangogh and fotografs of lincoln.the s.u. officer fotograf was somewher on the internet but i can't relocate that but i can tell you that a german n.a.z.i. military officer surrendered tu him the foto was nier a haus if i remember correct and that n.a.z.i officer had dark hair and a slender face and had allegededly orders tu commit massacres that were never carried out.the s.u. officer had a wide face.wendell shultz is not so famous but meny images of him occured.yeltsin is famous and meny images of him occured.

Date: April 10, 2017 03:54PM

while communicating with GOD THE FATHER humans and CHRIST GOD appeared little about the size of small insects.i believ that tu be a useful exageration because the erth compared tu the universe is probablely less that a microbe tu a human and a human tu the erth is very small but GOD THE FATHER larger than Creation and useful the visable small image because unable tu percieve with human eyes if the perspectiv of the humans was smaller but too GOD knows the insect persective that sees grass big simular tu trees and GOD knows how we see our perspectives.and we have intelligence simular tu but smarter than plants by comparison tu the FATHER'S MIND.

Posted by: robert shultz jr. ()
Date: May 01, 2017 06:29PM

if yu serch coldcasesusa blogspot texas killing fields yu can read a little bit about murder victim bodys nier texas highway 45 and how i once rode in the back seat of a black car while staring at ottis o'toole huw was later sentenced tu prison for murder and was a so calld "serial killer" and in the seat behind the driver probablely henry lee lucas in november 1977 nier iest of a syracuse n.y. road exit while i was hitchhiking tu worthington ohio from hyannis massachusettes.

Date: May 01, 2017 06:34PM

i don't recommend hitch hiking and maybe felons awht(ought)tu be prohibited from giving rides tu hitchhikers by law and hitchhikers required tu purchaise a permit with a valid id. tu pay for the cost of records and forms.

Date: May 04, 2017 11:27AM

if yu serch "faces in clouds month may 2015"yu get fotos of a horse in the clouds.of one of the horse cloud fotos yu can see wendell shultz my father on the horse's nose.a simular cloud image of wendell was misidentified as a woman but i think what is those image look like him old then less masculine but the one of him misidentified as female on mars of stone is him yung and clienshaven during the 1939-1945 war(ww2).a fish too is visable in a month may 2015 cloud fotograf.i think one foto is boris yeltsin thunder cell may 13 and the 2nd cloud foto with words"me gusta" in spanish is yeltsin too.the 1st cloud foto of the may 2015 fotos may be wendell shultz.

Date: May 04, 2017 11:52AM

serch "faces in clouds 2016 calendar"gives clier large image of bill clinton face .it is the largest face image in the greece strange sounds foto with another smaller face image circled with a black circle.that cloud actually has meny smaller face images too.faces in clouds 2016 calender(calendar) has a vivid 2007 foto over grand bahama harbor(harbor 2007 over berlin) and other large face image fotos including the one of george wahington.

Date: May 04, 2017 11:54AM

sp.correction wahington is spelld washington.

Posted by: robert wendell shultz jr. ()
Date: May 04, 2017 12:23PM

april 2017 faces in clouds pictures has one of myself robert wendell shultz jr. under "wendell"robert wendell shultz sr..it is the 5th foto 5th line strange sounds.org solar 615x409.(stalin and wendell had simular face shapes)in that foto an image of boris yeltsin is visable in the lower right corner.

Date: May 04, 2017 12:45PM

may 2017 faces in clouds pictures has one of the cougar cat circled with a red circle.one of those fotos seeing faces in clouds & other phenomena kittythedreamer.hubpages.com 1024x678 has a face on and other faces at the edges.the cloud resembles the african continent a bit(greenland,african and south america have some simular shapes and outlines).the surrounding clouds have face images too in that foto.a partly catlike human face can be seen in the upper right corner along with meny other face images and possiblely a little bit of CHRIST face too may be visable in that corner of the foto).

Date: May 04, 2017 12:47PM

sp.correction africa not african

Date: May 05, 2017 11:48AM

serch "spooky face in clouds" has numerous vivid faces.one is wendell,numerous are boris yeltsin including the one foto with tuw(twa,two)angelic winglike formations,one is stalin,one washington,one clinton the bahama harbor foto,one mary,another apparently has mary on the left side of a cloud with meny images,a google erth sat. foto with CHRIST FACE IMAGE visable,a geometric cloud with simular image on left and right with a central cloud image(CHRIST? or huw els ?),karl marx,a sheep,and a hors(horse)and numerous other images.

Date: May 05, 2017 12:18PM

"scary faces in clouds"gives yu the same pictures as spooky face in clouds but funny faces gives yu some different ones including both donald trump and his cloud image."cool faces in clouds"has some good fotos.one i can't certinly identify but someone els maybe can.the cloud face has a long nose but looks more like nero than washington or chief sitting bull and my guess is that the image is a smiling nero.a canine of some kind can be seen in a foto,a lamb,2 diffent fotos of Mary,possible another of bill clinton,boris yeltsin and "can you spot the face in the mysterious face in this picture?"is my father wendell shultz.

Date: May 05, 2017 12:43PM

"angel in cloud" the image results has numerous nice cloud fotos."ghost clouds royalty free stock image-image 16104936 dreamstime.com 1300x956 in the "spooky face in clouds" group of fotos is probablely thomas jefferson.

Date: May 05, 2017 01:30PM

the "moon walk in these clouds" ( circled in red cloud foto) fox13now.com in the "spooky face in cloud" image results category is the cute cougar cat.that image can be seen in a cloud nier bill clinton and exist in a form combined with yeltsin's image in addition tu the meny separate images.the 4th foto in the spooky face series is probablely vladamir lenin(ulyanov).the cougar cat or combined with boris yeltsin or boris may be the lake tianchi shape in northern korea north korea.

Date: May 05, 2017 02:00PM

because another cloud that resembles the "nero" cloud looks a bit like wendell and that cloud may be that was not nero.too wenn i lookt for nero image the statues of nero don't resemble the somewhat narrowfaced "nero" i spoke with.the narrow faced roman"nero" was in a group of statues in rome italy that include brutus's statue and the foto was on the internet and i had talk with julius.simular with old fotos,muvies,internet videos,newpaper and other fotos some i communicated with were 1st visualized frum(fram,from,van,von)their statues.possible then the "nero" i spoke with was partly another roman.

Date: May 06, 2017 10:51AM

the cloaca maxima nero bust does look somewhat narrow because the angle.nero's statues and bust show that he had a somwat wide hed and certinly wendell had a narrow hed but sitting bull's and washington had somwhat wide faces.not all persons i spoke with had i seen nierly accurate images of that i knew of or i had never seen their images.Mary and Abraham are tuw(twa,two,duo,dos,do,dui)images in clouds that i lernd the true face shapes later and partly i know them from the clouds.

Posted by: robert shultz jr. ()
Date: May 13, 2017 12:03PM

if yu serch for"faces in eclipses" yu can see my face in the fotograf that is the one of 2 faces circled with red lines.not all the fotos hav the images circled with red.the serch results giv yu different series and circled with red and not circled fotos.yu can findif yu serch once or more thar serch the images circled with red.the face under the top one circled with a red circle is me.i am now at the carnegie library in carnegie pa.u.s.a..click on the circled foto or the same one that is uncircled and yu can read that the cloud was fotograft in the u.k. by a woman hoping tu see an eclipse.i havn't been tu the u.k. since 1979.since that yier i hav only been tu canada and hav been in the u.s.a. the rest of the time. that is one fotograf i had written about before and my father wendell apparently is the image abuv(above)my own.

Date: May 13, 2017 01:01PM

too ther ar(there are) visable images "night clouds" the serch and faces in lightning has some.

Date: May 13, 2017 01:08PM

look at "faces in dust clouds"the serch those pictures and wat yu can see is that the dust cloud images occur simular tu wat(what)yu can see in rain clouds.

Date: May 16, 2017 11:34AM

i met a woman tuday.she(shie?,sie deutch) thawht(thought)that donald trump had fabricated his face in the clouds.i told her(her,hir?,ihr deutsch) that his face was on mars too.i myself had thawht that kim jong un awht(ought)tu be assassinated using n.a.s.a. and satelites tu guide a bullet hidden in a flying machine guised as a pidgeon with a computorized kim un image, muving and with hiet(heat) detector and live camera tu be shot from mission contol.may be a flock of "pidgeons" or other guises can be sent tu north korea.the guy is a yung nut but not only that but intelligent and well behaved too.may be because he is yung(and may be he has big nuts?) and has partly not completely evil bad ideas the yung man is truble(trouble)partly.if possible if i was president he and other truble makers within his guvernment would be ded after i landed a bullet or dedly narcotic intu them like a n.a.s.a. moon landing using the greatest highest technology but i would not completely interfere and lieve (leave)living the more reasonable persons of their guvernment but i did read the u.s. was slow in implementing the agreement with the kim un regime.

Date: May 16, 2017 12:04PM

munday may 15 2017(lundi french,monday english)north korea claimed a technological advance of their missile technology.a large reward hundreds of millions or more can be given tu successful assassins or allocated tu ultra high tech assassination.are they so stupid and primitiv that they cannot kill the criminals?

Date: May 16, 2017 12:28PM

pretend kim un's hed(heafod,head,hed) is the moon.then try tu land a bullet on it.they sent men tu the moon and back tu erth(ard,eorth,earth)and plan tu go tu mars but guvernments cannot kill kim un and them?no i think a creativ genius can kill him if given the resources by a guvernment and only that takes ingenuity and the monie and all those needed materials and is not unpossible and the inventiv genius would succeed.

Date: May 16, 2017 01:10PM

serch"miniturized drones"and the image results show yu meny very small drones.some are small enuf(genug,enough)tu fit intu the palm of yor hand.impruvements have been made tu increase the flying times of drones.a drone is guised simular tu insects.yu combine miniturization of drones and satellites and survellance technology and n.a.s.a. or simular tech tu du the kill but if the u.s. directly did the hit that requires a modification of u.s. law agenst the(against)assassination of kim un.that is partly one method but numerous other ways can be thawht of and maybe he could be captured and poot(put)on trial?

Date: May 16, 2017 01:37PM

i had thawht that kim un had a concern about china's military maiht(might english,deutch macht).would that not be partly reasonable being the smaller less populous neyhbor(neighbor,nachbar deutsch)larger more populous nation with a nuclear arsenal?his other neyhbors are not so potentially dangerous.i am a decendant of guvernor hinkley huw was of massachusetts and and swiss oswald both lived in the 1600s.john hinkley tried tu kill ronald and l.harvey oswald shot john kennedy.then possible that i hav some common genes a very small fraction of them.

Date: May 16, 2017 01:54PM

i was a bad boy a bit too wenn(deutch wenn=when) i was yung.i thawht maybe a tactical nukebomm(bomb=bomm)was hidden somewher in a u.s. national gard(guard)arsenal and may someway i could stiel(steal)one tu keep in my home.but now i'm older and wiser and know that the atom nuke bomms are evil and awht tu all be taken apart by all the nations that have them and that no one awht tu make one.can that be that kim un may become older and wiser?

Date: May 16, 2017 02:25PM

three different ideologies and more can poison yor mind islam(murder of Christians and theft),communism(murder of persons with property and welth and theft)and racism(hate and possible strife murder).wenn i was yunger and livd in d.c..i took walks around the reagan whitehaus more than once and was under the influence of the 1st 2 partly but not completely.I saw reagan's helicopter i thawht how it could be shot down.too common alcoholic and or drug abusing criminals and addicts and tempremental persons can be murderous.wenn i was older i threw the kur'an intu the garbage and a communist book and began tu go tu a Christian Chirch(kirk,church)but i hadn't completely abandond my thinking about plots but i gave plot ideas tu the secret service tu protect the guvernment.too later i threw somewat racist nationalist literature intu the garbage barrel.kim un could use a change of thinking himself and i know from my own life that is not really very difficult if yu give up bad ideas.that would be good for him but other people too.no doubt i am a Christian but i had been a secret partial fiend.

Date: May 16, 2017 03:04PM

less mentally stable persons more often fail attempts tu kill leaders according tu the wikipedia literature.serch "assassination wikipedia".i won't completely tell yu of all the yiers i thawht about revolution,assassination and politcal killings or murders.for a while i was self proclaimd president of the u.s. but i had no police,army,guvernment,or any other person huw knew that huw acknowledged me as the leader but after i was a primary candidate i became more sympathetic tuward the democracy thouh(though)i lost.

Date: May 17, 2017 11:27AM

CHRIST "endorst(endorsed)" Christian Democracy as a behter(better)form of guvernment than monarchy or dictatorship or sinful democracy for humans runing(running)their own worldly affairs themselves.

Date: May 17, 2017 11:51AM

while talking with oswald mirculously and kennedy i did not myself exclude that kennedy's deth could be for the good but i won't say why publicly.i was talking with kennedy ,kruschev,and lincoln.kruschev was nice.i got mad at lincoln thowe because at 1st he didn't know wat he talking about.we were talking the cuban missile crisis.the old timer took time tu lern about the modern wepons and future events.i lost my temper and told wilkes booth behter tu kill him.kruschev didn't advocate killing iether u.s. president and was polite.later lincoln knew behter and CHRIST conveyd not tu wilkes booth about killing him and myself somewat.actually for the most part i liked lincoln and talkt with him in the future after resurrection of the ded.he wasin the world with CHRIST in the future.once while talking with lieders about nukes once i was about shiting my pants.those thing are extremely dangerous.

Date: May 17, 2017 12:15PM

about nukes stalin knew about how the future u.s. and russia would mostly take them apart and that other nations would have them.we me and stalin would hav done behter if we had tryd(tried) tu curb the past time scientist and others frum making them in the 1st place.that would had been no iesy task because meny scientist and lieders we would have had tu talk tu mirculously and at liest partly known wat we were talking about.if yu remember faroe communicated not only CHRIST but lincoln,washington,stalin,myself even a bit with hilary clinton.

Date: May 17, 2017 12:19PM

kruschev was told by me how the disassembled nukes were being used in the erly 2000s tu make nuclear electric generator fuel.

Posted by: r.s.. ()
Date: May 17, 2017 12:29PM

but the future faces were on the kennedy's handkerchief in the assassination presdential limosine and in the hiroshima cloud were future faces of clinton and yeltsin and the past one of president washington.CHRIST briefly and more communicated with the following,king david,soloman,ruth,isaih,apostle paul,nebuchadrezzar,cyrus,his sister,josef and others mentioned in the Bible.

Date: May 17, 2017 12:49PM

wenn i was yung in my 20s and a student at g.w.u. i had thawhts about assassinating president reagan.i saw wat i was told presidential motorcade and had thawhts of "blowing them away".the whitehaus gard didn't like me struming my hand on the whitehaus fence wenn i was walking around the reagan whitehaus.if yu remember one time while nier the whitehais i saw the presidential helicopter i thawht how it could be shot down.later in life i liked president reagan but no leader i know is or was a perfect saint and i voted republican.i can't remember exactly but may be i had thawhts of geting(getting)bill clinton too once in a while too.i can't recall.i saw a picture john hinkley on t.v. not long ago while watching t.v. in carnegie from before the time he shot ronald reagan.being telepathic i didn't want tu relate him about wat he some day was going tu du.GOD very briefly conveyd a message tu all those present at the reagan shooting.

Date: May 17, 2017 01:20PM

yesterday i rememberd huw was talking perverted while i was in the black car behind presumablely henry lucas.it was ottis'o'toole telling the story tu lucas and i was on my way back from hyannis ma. wher i had visited katherine painton a frend of mine huw i knew from france(partly i had got the commie socialist ideas in my hed from the communist and socialist newspapers while living in france and later on moslem and communist ideas from short wave radio stations while living in ma. u.s.a)huw is now katherine(painton)smith and lives in s.c. u.s.a. and is the sister of priscilla the executiv editor at simon and schuster.

Date: May 17, 2017 01:54PM

if yu look at the accuweather satellite picture yu can see the faces in the clouds tuday 5/17/2017 or 17/5/2017 over the u.s. and probablely they continue around the world named the erth.

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 65

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.